Don't you hate when games have gameplay?

Don't you hate when games have gameplay?

Attached: Control.png (629x355, 37K)

i hate it when the gunplay’s lackluster, which is what i think he’s taking issue with

wow, so this is the power of the PS4/Xbox One

>literal who the fuck nobody noname has shit opinion that nobody cares about
wow better make a thread on Yea Forums about it

Correct

The people on Yea Forums are sheltered, weak willed individuals who need to use others' opinion to create a discussion for fear of being judged by others for their own shitty thoughts.

>hey guys, newfag here. Why do people bully and troll others on Yea Forums???
Holy fuck, please go back.

>twitter screencap of a literal who
>telling other people to go back
how ironic

>Calling others newfags while defending low-effort Twitter screencap threads

Yeah, but being anonymous makes you by definition a "literally who", so why the fuck should anyone care about your opinion? retard.

Control's gameplay is pretty shit though.

I hate it gamers tell players what to like and not like. I like gameplay so let me like gameplay. Let this guy like story. Gamers were a fucking mistake. The fun stopped with the rise of gamers.

non meme non troll answer here.

There's four gamer typologies.

Some seek challenge, others seek socialization, others seek narrative and others seek exploration.

They all play games for diferent reasons.
Most of the storyfags play for the story, not for the gameplay.

Not always, but some games would definitely be better if they had less game to them.
Off comes to mind. The atmosphere and puzzling are great, but the combat is so fucking atrocious it almost ruins the whole thing.

user nobody is going to fall for your dumb equivalency argument

>uuuuuhhurrrdurrr muh logical fallacies that i can't explain!!

Yeah, because people like you are too dumb to prove me wrong. Eat some shit.

Control's combat is hot garbage though
Twitter who is right in a backwards kind of way.

because we're on Yea Forums, which is an imageboard made specifically for discussing things
if we wanted to discuss literal who twitter shit we'd be on twitter dumbass

seath

Attached: 1545690096219.jpg (1055x1600, 483K)

It's a correct equivalency. If the thread started off with OP saying what's in the OP image, and the image was instead a picture of Control, we would still be in a thread of some literal who's shit opinion that nobody cares about.

At last, I see. I always thought it was just for (you)s, but this make for more sense.

then why even play the game

I do wish the combat was more natural rather than every room being a 'chamber' that you have to clear before moving on

>insulting someone from where they can't hear you
>bullying

Maybe (You)s are what ruined this website

this guy makes really cool found footage images it's too bad hes a s*yb*y

No but I wouldnt be the opposite like Yea Forums and hate when games have cinematics

Yea Forums specifically is for the discussion of anything that pertains to video games, which OP's picture falls under. Is your iq like 80 or something

1970s/80s: Graphics were a means to an end
1990s: Graphics were a novelty.
2000s: Graphics were a necessity.
2010s: Graphics are the only thing.

Natural progression.

have storyfags heard of book or film or even poems and song?
games are the absolute worst place to look for coherent story

This. Which is basically a smart way of saying what this guy is saying.

NYPA retard

Being able to see replies in general ruined this site, because now all people do is scan thread for posts with 5 or more replies.

yeah, that's what i thought. retard.

slash motherfucking THREAD right here.

No he’s taking issue with the fact that it’s not a walking sim designed for faggots like himself

so you're so stupid you need to scour twitter to find opinions to talk about because you can't form your own? why not just stay on twitter then? because you wanted to circlejerk with your anonymous friends on Yea Forums? maybe reddit is more your speed buddy

I had similar thoughts about Control. The combat is good and feels nice, but idk the other stuff is just so much more interesting.

Remedy should make a walking simulator. It is weird that all their games, even Alan Wake with it's regular dude protag who goes up against an unknowable enemy, are based around shooting guns. It feels almost tacked on, or uniterated by this point.

I would say is diferent.

sure, books and films are good, but games are just diferent.

A JRPG is basically 50-80 hours, while a movie is like two hours and a book maybe is 6 hours.
Also, most jrpg feels like you're in control of the story, so is more inmersive than a movie.

Also, why there's not more videogames without combat with alternative non violent mechanics.

you know why he's right?
because the gameplay is shit. the devs should focus more on gameplay bthan story. See Sekiro

Is there a site that gets screencaps of opinions from literally who posts from Yea Forums and has lengthy discussions about them like we do with Twitter? It's such a bizarre concept to find even remotely interesting. Who the fuck cares about a random dudes opinion?

take me back to the 90s man

Attached: 1459563274463.jpg (789x721, 126K)

>so you're so stupid you need to scour twitter to find opinions to talk about because you can't form your own? why not just stay on twitter then? because you wanted to circlejerk with your anonymous friends on Yea Forums? maybe reddit is more your speed buddy

All of that is irrelevant to the argument at hand, buddy retard. The point is OP's picture not only falls under what is allowed on Yea Forums, but also the opinion presented by the person in op's picture is just as valid as any other user on here. but i see i've pretty much exhausted your intellectual capacity at this point seeing as you're now resorting to ad hominem. i'll take this as your concession and be on my way. :)

I think I'd like Control more if they scrapped the combat and replaced it with more paranormal puzzles

>you win and I have no rebuttal, so I'll close the tab and won't open it again
okay retard see you in the next twitter thread you'll make to try and circlejerk. i'm telling you, reddit is the site you're looking for

I've slogged my way through games with awful combat for the same reason. It's not that weird a scenario. Take a look at all Naughty Dogs games...

OP here, he got your ass bro.

If you play games that focus on gameplay for the story only you should buy a PS4 and a bottle of HRT pills ASAP.

Attached: 1528929233757.jpg (630x418, 41K)

lol well wtf do you want, he’s more intrigued with the story, that’s what it is

There's almost no gameplay in that stupid game as it is though. It's just tacked-on, simplistic bullshit with overly fancy exploding deaths.

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: twitterscreencap.png (580x124, 12K)

This cuck follows me and I can never reveal I'm not actually an SJW because he's kind of a good contact to have.

Go watch movies or read a book then, games probably just arent for you. You dont have to be involved with games just because the hobby is popular.

He makes some cool art once in a while so I follow him, but yeah he's pretty gay.

its the online version of "that one kid".
Internet ruined everything.

>why do people search deep on twitter for retarded people that offend them, only so that they can make useless threads on Yea Forums shitting on them instead of making actual videogame threads
It has nothing to do with anyone mean to anyone. It has to do with tons and tons of shitty twitter threads plaguing the board at practically all times.