It wasn't that hard

It wasn't that hard

Attached: 51XMBP7064L.jpg (353x500, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrvSDaD4b2I
youtube.com/watch?v=ruqRqebddzM
youtube.com/watch?v=iGHXVxDr6W0
youtube.com/watch?v=6kDfKNwneXk
youtube.com/watch?v=AppNnBgwGrk
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsDvPq-7e4
youtube.com/watch?v=-zEmphiH4No
youtu.be/Th287uo_D3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mrvSDaD4b2I

Attached: sneed.webm (550x310, 2.97M)

EAT DEER
Local boston manlet loses his mind in eleven hours

Getting all the collectibles could be tricky. But yeah, easy enough game that's a pretty fun, toned-down GTA clone.

Eat ass
-var sinso

Why haven't we gotten any Simpsons games since The Simpsons Game? It's been 12 years.

It wasn't hard, there were just some missions that you maybe had to lose a few times just for trial and error's sake

>Best song in the game
>Only plays once
youtube.com/watch?v=ruqRqebddzM

Last mission is easy.
t. replayed the game a month ago

SNEED

>mfw I had to play the game without any way to save it

Attached: D7UzJ0OU0AAMeB7.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Solid jam, have two of my favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=iGHXVxDr6W0
youtube.com/watch?v=6kDfKNwneXk

Such a fun ass game, licensed or not. Would have still been just as much fun if it were an original IP.

Yes user, I watched the Jerma video too.

The PS2 era had so many good fucking licensed games. BFBB, Hit and Run, the first two Atari/Pipeworks Godzilla games, Spider-Man 2, Shrek 2, Ghost Rider, Hulk Ultimate Destruction. There's so many. I kind of miss it.

Wasn't that good either regardless of what nostalgiafags will try and say

>Ghost Rider
I picked that up on impulse prior to DMC5's announcement to scratch my DMC itch after playing Bayo 2 the first time, but never got to it. Was it that good?
Also the Battlefront games, especially 2, the Spongebob Movie game and the first Cars game are ones I fondly remember.

I remember seeing that video on youtube recently and I have trouble being able to find it again.

Simpsons Tapped Out exists and makes hundreds of millions of dollars for EA. They don't give a shit about any other Simpsons game.

youtube.com/watch?v=AppNnBgwGrk

I liked it but that last God damn level was hard

Best car

Attached: Hearse.png (310x310, 144K)

>last mission music isn't in the last mission
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsDvPq-7e4

youtube.com/watch?v=-zEmphiH4No

Love those early 2000s vibes this game has

thank you

>noone's posted the best and most hype mission theme in the game yet
please, allow me
youtu.be/Th287uo_D3o

"Eat my asshole"

That Halloween level was kino as fuck.

Did you see that 8 foot tall streamer play through this entire game without getting mad once?

I'm not huge into games like DMC myself (I got to the belly of some monster in Bayonetta 2 and lost interest) but I've replayed through the entirety of Ghost Rider multiple times. It's not perfect, like any licensed game, but I think it's really good. You should at least play through it once.

>yeah my favorite episode is Homer Badman!

Attached: ors.png (761x597, 624K)

I'd stupidly pay money for a PS4 remaster. One of my all time favorite video games

>tfw I'll never be 13 playing Hit & Run, Jak 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man all through winter break with my first wireless controller ever again

I wanna go back

Anyone been keeping up with the Doughnut mod? The Marge level is looking pretty good.

my favourite episode is lisa goes gaga

Original?

sad day for generic characters everywhere

Just play it on PC, there's a whole mod suite for it

>that last mission

I need to go back and watch the first 8 seasons again. Actually, the Simpsons Hit & Run was my introduction to the series as a kid, and when I got a little older we got the first two seasons. We got up to Season 8 and then stopped, because I knew the quality was starting to drop off around then. As a result I've actually never actually seen the Sneed episode.

Attached: homer-writing.png (549x415, 211K)

that does it im moving to shellbyville

I don't think you could make something so perfectly terrible not on purpose, they had to know what they were doing.

REMAKE W H E N

8 is tsill really good, i mean it has Hank Scorpio and Poochie

Scully era is typically considered when it gets bad, but season 9 and 10 are still okay seasons but that's arguable

no one can stomach season 11 and onwards
SOME episodes afterward are decent though

Attached: p0or3k2rv6dz.jpg (1240x1442, 323K)

I have no insurance..

Yeah, first you hit, then you run. Easy

This image gave me cancer with how wrong it is about fucking everything.

what do you mean

una sneeda