Gaymers rise the fuck up, vidya belongs to the enbys

Gaymers rise the fuck up, vidya belongs to the enbys.

Attached: TO283pu.png (540x372, 38K)

HOLY SHIT DID YOU KNOW..........

THAT SONICFOX IS GAY!?!?!?!?!?!

YEAH I KNOW!

What the fuck does that mean?

what the fuck is a non-binary man
i thought non binary meant they don't want to be a man or a woman
i don't understand. at this point i'm pretty sure sonicfurry is just doing this shit to troll people and make everyone mad. he obviously gets kicks out of making people upset, this is part of it

>still uses He
so what's the point

More oppression points

Attention, duh. His 15 minutes were up long ago.

To get attention

when he will quit life?

He will present himself as a man but doesnt consider himself male or female

Spoilers: these people are mentally ill, not even they know what the fuck any of it means. I look at America as the world's biggest lunatic camp. I'm surprised you people not only allow this behavior, but encourage it while vilifying people that encourage normal human behavior and thought patterns. It's a clown country.

>mfw when no one on Yea Forums can beat this gay furry nigga at fighting games, myself included

Attached: 1532986103909.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>ya'll
Cringe.

He's the most successful fighting game player. Boomers are seething.

>18k likes

Attached: 1565212597414.jpg (852x480, 74K)

Isn't germany the furry capital of the world? I think it's just something about euromarican genes that make them so likely to be furry-zoophiles and homosexuals.

He wasn't getting enough attention for being a gay furry. He thinks the key to having a more diverse personality is to keep tacking mental illnesses onto himself.

He's more fursuit than man now.

>wins tournaments of games that just came out
>drops them once people get good at them

Attached: Stupid.jpg (600x314, 30K)

Even if you win the special olympics you are still a retard.

>male using male pronouns
so stunning... and brave...

to be more media friendly:
"A black gay furry non-binary man won the tournament!";
he really is in need of attention

I mean I guarantee I can beat him at more of the niche fighting games I play but yeah he'd whoop my ass in any of the popular fighting games

that doesn't make any sense

There are a lot of crazy people on Twitter. This place has a lot of crazy people, but looks pretty sane when you compare it to Twitter.

Is he /ourguy/ v ?

Special attention points

none of it does, it's why they do it so they can sit and explain it to you to make themselves feel special.

ive never played a fighting game, any retard could probably beat me at them

that's not enough to redeem sonicfox for being the moron he is

Twitter makes /pol/ look like a bunch of Einsteins.

Non-binary is solely the product of autism when they cannot comprehend how a male or female can enjoy doing feminine or masculine stuff respectively. This is why Kanji from P4 is still being debated.

Basically sonicfox takes it up the ass.

So that's why he was looking extra faggy during Celtic Throwdown.

>type some words
>make half of 4channel seethe

>making up excuses for why a competitor wins lots of tournaments
>implying that other players were not also learning the same game, at the same time, with equal opportunity to succeed should they have the required skill

Attached: 1477614096454.jpg (640x640, 21K)

>Gay furry rapist gets millions because he called the orange man bad on a dead cable tv channel.

>famously gay nigger "coming out"

Thank god this shit is becoming less popular by the day.
Can't wait for white people to fuck off so no one can stop us from getting rid of faggots like this.

Just call those things "it" for a more accurate description.

/pol/ is the twitter comment section for retards who are too scared to make an account

To most people yes but within the gender fluid movement, the ideas that gender exists separate from sex and sex is a spectrum rather than a binary description are widespread. So in his mind he is neither firmly a male or female but chooses to be addressed by masculine pronouns likely because he feels most of his personal interests are what would be described as masculine. Ex: video games are for boys is a common opinion

Never happened. But people are actually making bank and getting knighted by insulting Islam.

oh what a surprise, a genuine retarded faggot acting retarded and upping the ante for attention. shocker.

>Non-Binary Man

How the fuck does that work? these stupid meme pronouns are getting more silly each day

Attached: 1560871431505.jpg (864x720, 126K)

This. Which is ironic when you consider the gender fluid movement is often tied to the idea that women can do anything men can do and vice versa.

You know that if they actually made an account it would get banned in a millisecond. So why bother?

Attached: 1564880567810.jpg (719x790, 251K)

>still uses He

Attached: 1554224132320.jpg (1200x1212, 99K)

>Goes from gay, black furry to non-binary, black furry
>All those retweets and likes
What's his final form?

Attached: 1531029180991.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

>wins lots of tournaments
but he doesn't retard, he wins very few tournaments, doesn't even place top 8 consistently, and any time ANYONE good gets interested in the game he plays he suddenly drops it because he knows he can't compete anywhere near the level of the people who sit at the top of the fgc as a whole.
any game tokido touches, fagboy here doesn't stand a hope in hell in and he knows it, so he bounces to some shit nobody is interested in so he can get attention.

is he still a gay furry

but they consider "it" dehumanizing

Guys why do you care? We know it's dumb just like we know trannies and SJWs are dumb. We shouldn't give these degenerates the attention they crave.

I LITERALLY have no idea what this even means

That lady alone probably caused about a million normies to become right wingers.

Such things only happen because their identity as a nation has been vilified all of their life. So what do they do to escape it? Don a fursona.
All of these people are trying to dodge what they've been told about themselves. No longer willing to be content with escaping to a game or a book or any other hobby, they try to make a drastic change to themselves to avoid the stereotype everyone drills into their heads but were too weak willed to ignore.

dumb spic cunt i was on Yea Forums before it was racist and misogynistic

>ATTENTION, EVERYONE! I AM MENTALLY ILL!
>OMGOSH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Attached: 1482829859745.jpg (1500x1500, 149K)

>make twitter account
>immediately "HMM SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY GIVE US YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN '"""VERIFY""" YOU"
no thanks

sonicfagurry making Yea Forums seethe every time
>rent free
based as af

If you read the people commenting, you'll have a hard time finding a person who comments, that doesn't have their pronouns in their bio.

Well I mean he still considers himself human. Wait until transhumanism really takes off in the future, kiddo

That's neoliberalism for you.

sounds like it's working as intended then

she's right

Considering he's gay he won't become a tranny because he isn't a dumb girl fetishist. But he can still get lower than gay furry.

>tell men they can like girly things
>once they do they turn non binary instead
???

Poor german nation, what a messed up world we live in that massacring 6 million civilians will turn you into some kind of a villain. Germans are truly some of the most oppressed people in the world.

Well, at least he/they isn't (((bisexual))).

I identify as an Ampharos
I'll only accept Ampharos/Ampharos
Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Unironically based

>these people are mentally ill, not even they know what the fuck any of it means
fact, just try debating actual economics or politics from an informed standpoint and watch as all you get for rebuttals are name-calling, accusations of being alt-right, etc. They're fucking retarded. These morons don't know what any of the words they use mean, in any context.

What even is a "neo-Nazi" nowadays, the word has been thrown around so much.

No she's not. She considers anyone to the right of her a 'NAHZI'

Attached: 1564453566517.jpg (640x714, 120K)

w-wait i mean twitter is equal and doesnt censor opposing viewpoints haha my thoughts arent being directed by corporations no sir my mind is my own!

Any white who understand demographics matter. Too bad America was founded on liberal values.

How can ampharos poster be this based?

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO FAME
THIS NOG
HAS LOST HIS FAME

Turning into a giant fur monster that Trump has to send every military branch at to kill.

I blame the boomers. His parents probably beat him black and blue just because he liked Barbie dolls and now he's a gay non binary furry instead of just letting him grow out of the Barbie doll phase

>realization i used fame twice
i truly am a fucking retard

Attached: 1562269124796.png (266x418, 148K)

>Trail of breadcrumbs.
>Leftist indoctrinating youtubes call themselves "breadtubers".
Heh.

Kek poor kid

>Too bad America was founded on liberal values.
bruh

Attached: 1560913745959.png (450x422, 165K)

Attached: artworks-000278785370-xuy3qu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

im sure normies would instantly hate him the second they find out about what furries do

Yeah, any liberalism is cancer. Absolutism is the best form of government.

W-what do furries do?