ITT: games that no one Yea Forums has actually played but pretends to like to look cool

ITT: games that no one Yea Forums has actually played but pretends to like to look cool.

Attached: 220px-Planescape-torment-box.jpg (220x273, 27K)

No one played it because dogshit gameplay and story.
t. played it.

>PS Torment
>play
You just outed yourself as never read it.

I played it

I read it, it was excellent.
fag

I've played it

I think it sucks

this, you don't "play" it

I played it for like an hour. Have completed F1&2

I have played it. I have a physical copy of it. I never finished it because i changed my computer and i was too lazy to reinstall it and finish it. stuck after getting annah in the team

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 2.04M)

Attached: Nier_Replicant_Cover.png (300x349, 162K)

Funnily enough, most of Yea Forums autistic raging old school hype goes to SS2 because SS1 has dog shit gameplay and ui, even they can't stand it. Shame though, SS1 is decent game underneath.

Oh my, child, old people post here, too.

>t. zoomer

>Yeah, I watched a video essay on Action games, how could you tell?

Attached: godhand.jpg (640x903, 137K)

Yeah, I only played it a few months ago and it surprised me how fucking good it is.
I played the Enhanced Edition though, so I didn't have to deal with shitty controls
It's sad how many people seem to own this game on Steam but haven't even played it, let alone finished it.

Attached: file.png (915x396, 83K)

Most buyers on steam get SS1 in a bundle with SS2, I presume.

let me guess... ninty guy?

I have an unopened box copy of planet escape tournament.

Attached: 1556492571545.png (512x440, 322K)

Doesn't Steam begins to track achievements once you start to play it?

Unironcally MGS

Most of you watched YouTube walkthroughs

I feel you. I remember clearing at least five'ish floors and then I just left it there six-seven years ago. How much shit the enhanced edition fix?

That's not true, I played the tutorial. It's not my fault the game got shit once it opened up.

I dunno. I bet more than one or two people fired up SS1 for a minute after playing SS2 and didn't like attacking without mouse-1.

You liked the mortuary more than when it opened up? You are either a master bait-er or have some interesting tastes.

correct
I played the superior version

I didn't really "like" the mortuary. I tolerated it and hoped it would get better, but it didn't. At least the mortuary didn't just have bullshit death in every direction.

No way this is true, you must be projecting, I don't think there's people pretending to like MGS, the zoomer opinion I usually see is that it's "dated".
I haven't played almost nothing of the original, but this adds a key to toggle between mouselook and the original controls (that you need to operate the UI) and basically makes it just play like a regular FPS. It's also really short, like 15hs or so, and really cheap, I would give it another shot.

I'll put it to the neverending backlog then.

Morte's shit talking ability and kiting can really scam many of the early game fights. You can get another party member pretty early on if you've got decent intelligence or wisdom.

Attached: 220px-Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (220x260, 19K)

Now that it can be emulated at 60fps I think people will play it (I know I did)