DAMN, ULTIMECIA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

DAMN, ULTIMECIA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Attached: wQiNpaO.png (1604x1200, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5MABbLM8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=7CjkAV3LRr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7lohID9UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She always did, you just didn't notice or never played the original FFVIII

The only sideboob they didn't censor. Only by virtue of being so far into this long drawn out game that the localization team didn't find out she even existed.

It's the perfect hiding place, the only location retards won't look.
Further into the game.

she has a uterus tat

All the better to draw out all the SeeD.

Damn, Rinoa got fiiine

I'd let her kurse my seed if you know what I mean.

Selphie is Ultimecia

How long until modders strip the models from the "remaster" and throw them into the original?
Since they are literally the only thing even remotly improved upon.

it's actually quistis. same hairstyle, clothing color... quistis was forever alone lusting after squall, probably killed rinoa due to jealousy and gained her powers. now she wants to change the past so she can get squall

It's actually Irvine, he went insane with grief after Selphie died

what other sideboobs were in the game?

Yes

Attached: 74416097_p0.png (500x600, 146K)

will they put the option to marry ultimecia

Her castle is the best part of the game.

It's the best final dungeon in the series.

>Being this late to the party
KUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=M5MABbLM8j4

Attached: edea2.jpg (640x1136, 104K)

Im still mad at how garbage that game is
All they had to do was make the PSP version with GRAPHIXX instead they fucked it all up

t. shitter
It's an excellent team VS game and a completely faithful arcade port that's kept up to date with the source arcade game, an INCREDIBLE fucking rarity for Japanese arcade games. Look at what happened with Gundam Versus. I appreciate it's different from the PSP games but they were designed for single player more than multiplayer, they had absolutely fucking atrocious balance, and all high level player vs player just devolved into spamming dodge forever.

How do I become her

No its trash and not fun to play in the slightest
At least add a 1v 1mode so it can be fun again

>that sweet, sweet underboob
you got more?

they don't remake the backgrounds?

these so called "remakes" are so damn lazy

Attached: Evil Genius.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

>I don't know how to play as a team therefore it's a bad game
Kill yourself. I could write an entire essay on all the improvements to the gameplay over D and D12, but it'd clearly be lost on you since you just want to mindlessly slap the HP attack and dodge buttons 1v1 against a CPU opponent.

>u just suck lmao
No, its just a garbage game that is not fun to play.

>underboob
That's clearly a sideboob user. Underboobs are superior though

Why do it now when they can do that next gen and release the re-remaster for the same price?

post ulti lewd

I've sunk well over 1000 hours into Arcade/NT as well as having extensive playtime and knowledge of D and 12 (I wrote the Tidus character guides for both D and 12, JP pre-nerf and post NA nerf), and I find NT far, far more fun and enjoyable than D and 12 were. It's not even close.

They redid the models so it's at least a bit more effort than some other remasters that just up the resolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CjkAV3LRr8
I dare you to find a more kino entrance to a final battle ever. It may be hyperbole, but the camera angles, the way the music builds up with every line and movement, from the camera panning on the throne, her standing up, the KSSSSSHH into battle and the close up with laughter. It's goodfellas-tier considering the limitations of the time.

It's more egregious with FFIX since all the backgrounds were initially rendered for full HD before being compressed.

Sorry but
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7lohID9UE
>Those quick cuts to the faces/eyes
>Those bells
>OMNISLASH
It will never, ever be beaten for FF kino and I'm terrified the Remake will fuck it up in 2040 when it gets this far. Did you know: this battle uses special higher poly models that aren't used in any other battle?

Is there a mod that fixes this?

>Gangbang the weakest member on the team
>You lose because some shitter dies all 3 times

It's garbage
It should've been elimination rather than shared lives

>I play with shitters at low rank
Get a premade or stop being a faggot. It's literally two other people, the virgins who play FFXIV manage to get 7 other people together every night to raid, it's not fucking hard.

It's gonna be exactly like the final battle in advent shitter, except playable and with explosions.

Why didn't Squall just fuck Ultimecia to death?

Google it.

pic related is one of my favorite shots in video games

Attached: Shitty YouTube screenshot.jpg (2280x1080, 382K)

I'm ok. I'll just assume you're full of shit since you have no evidence for your claim.