Terry Celebration thread

I know it's early but fuck it he's finally in bros. What music are you hoping to see come with Terry? How will Terry play? What spirits do you wanna see?I hope we get some capcom vs snk music. Terrychads get in here!

Attached: terry bochad.png (871x918, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V8pZWA4
discord.gg/EmjZpq7
discord.gg/N25dFQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4th and 5th DLC will be Twintelle and Doomguy. Fuck Vergeben, let my bros hear the truth.

>hat ken

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

>hat ken
Based, Ken is one of the most fun characters to play as in Ultimate this makes me want Terry even more

>actually defending hat Ken
kys you hackurai cocksucker

Attached: hatken_0.jpg (600x600, 125K)

>not liking terry
what are you, gay?

Such an easy character to use too.

All hat ken niggers are retards

holy fuck he's back

Only it’s it’s the PRANKED version

Attached: 75EF8B2E-1AF3-403C-8474-883354A705D3.jpg (697x1000, 83K)

Are you ok?

kys you fucking discord nigger

I've been in four early celebration threads. One was for Ash winning a League, the other was for Grinch leak. Then there was K.rool and then Hero

So half and half for right now. Let's hope the tie breaker doesn't end in tragedy. I'd love Terry, reminds me of the days playing SNK vs Capcom 2. God I sucked at fighting games.

That better be a fucking alt costume

I wouldn't be shocked. Smash discussion lines up easily with SNK Heroines. Nintendo could have wanted Terry after seeing him then.

What if we get female Terry?

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

Even Hat Goomba would be better than Hat Ken

That'll be an alt skin / echo fighter.

I hope his normal moves aren't stubby like ryu and Ken's are.

GET THE FUCK INSIDE OF THIS DISCORD YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER FAGGOTS
I WANT TO SAY FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK GOOKS AND GOOKMOOT
FUCK SANDNIGGERS AND TOWELHEADS
FUCK Yea Forums AND 4CHANNEL
FUCK THIS BOARD AND FUCK YOTSUBA
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488
discord.gg/EmjZpq7
discord.gg/N25dFQ4
discord.gg/V8pZWA4
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS SO WE CAN PRAISE OUR LORD AND ANTI CHRIST LUCIFER
ALL OF YOU HATERS CAN GO COPE SEETH AND HAVE SEX TRANNIES AND CUMSKULLS

Attached: D457B4FE-504F-42F2-B4F2-C562853A01CC.jpg (93x125, 3K)

Faggot

I understand the SNK rumors, even though I believe they're bullshit. But I don't understand, where did the Terry thing come from?

smash babbies have never played a proper fighting game and it fucking shows. Can't wait to style on you scrubs with the shotos + Terry

I’m really looking forward to Terryfags being btfo tomorrow

Good luck with that

Any time ___fags get out of hand and too cocky they get btfo shortly after. Every time. See Ashleyfags, see Grinchfags, see Genofags, see Stevefags.

terry is just a safe bet

Terry is one of (if not) the most popular characters from SNK. Also, Vergeben made a thread on gamefaqs titled "Are you OK?" (Terry's catchphrase) and posted a gif of Terry doing some of his moves. Finally, Jon from Gamexplain who is known for having insider information defended the SNK leak and said that Terry was the obvious choice for a rep. Note that every time he does this it ends up being right, he defended the Banjo leak a while back and was fully against the Grinch leak. So, it might not be officially confirmed but all of this combined with that Nintendo fuck up make it seem like Terry being in Smash is the likeliest thing we've had so far in the speculation train.

Fair enough. Stevefags were jumping on that "Minecraft was going to get a stage" thing, right?

hey fellers...
i'm a very well known nintendo leaker, but i want to remain anonymous so i won't tell you who i am.
but the SNK character is real but it's actually the male and female protagonist from METAL GEAR X.
the cool thing about them is that they are 2D sprites sort of like mr game and watch.
i have proof. please look at this cute picture of a cat, and reply with 'omg based leaker' and your wishes will come true!

Attached: 1536561793579.jpg (638x629, 44K)

shut up

Terrybros I love you but please shut the fuck up, I don't wanna see you guys get completely BTFO as badly as Stevefags did

Some of us deserve to have our dreams come true and I think you guys currently have the best shot but for the love of god stop fanning the flames

With love, a Striderfag

Attached: Accepting Your Death.png (477x403, 185K)

Man the surface level knowledge in here is outstanding. Play something that isn’t smash faggot

Attached: 2861F4BA-BD80-4AAA-A8B0-E4D0D004C474.jpg (541x461, 69K)

Don't worry, I stopped yesterday.

Why not? I like green Mario and fat Mario.

If I don't hear Omega Rugal's theme from King of Fighters 98 I will travel to Japan and poop on Sakurai
I am genuinely convinced that pranked Terry is an alt.

DIOS MIO UNA BASADO LEAKALLIDO AMIGO

TerryCHADS, rise up!

Attached: 1537764852486.gif (400x498, 100K)

I want to hug pranked Terry.

Attached: 86CC0F43-7BA4-44D4-971F-C588820AFFF3.jpg (1242x1920, 681K)

Die

this is eerily similar to pre e3 Erdrick reactions

Attached: HH87CwV.png (2075x2050, 1.83M)

Wonder if they’d put these too

Attached: 8875C40F-3BBB-47FA-84ED-0555B841E073.jpg (640x358, 123K)

Nobody asks the real question.

What about the stage and music?? Any Ideas?

Irrelevant.

You jinxed it, you fool.

The literal stench of this remaining DLC is horrible. What boring ass choices. Nintendo actually expects people to pay money for this.

>YUUUUUUSSSSSS TERRY BIGOT FOR SMASH HEY STOP CALLING HIM KEN ZOOMIE >:( FUCKING NERDS MUST APPRECIATE SNK ALOT CUZ HE IS SO COOL ARE YOU OKAY BUSTA WOLF

Attached: Terry.png (454x520, 10K)

and who did YOU want user?

*Blocks Your Path*

Attached: fighting-ex-layer-575019.10.jpg (498x498, 77K)

The downfall of smash

It'd be cool if he had four alts, Hero style:
>Classic Terry
>KOF14 Terry
>Garou Terry
>Girl Terry
Hell, even if he had at least one of the latter three skins alongside his classic, I'd be happy.

The only thing they have in common is they have blonde hair and are American.

For whatever reason, I find it interesting to lurk various sites where the Smash community gathers and see what the consensus is about things like this. All I've seen from 99% of people across the community about Terry is: hype. But I know it's not real. Few of them could name Terry a few days ago, and just about none of them are actually excited for someone from a dull series who brings nothing but punching to a moveset.

But they all insist so hard that they're thrilled by this. As if they have to think happy thoughts about all DLC no matter how underwhelming, or else some Big Brother-esque entity will hear their negative thoughts and execute them for it. Why is this? Why the compulsion to pretend to like a character when it's clear that you don't? What do these people gain from acting like this?