Most of Yea Forums will not know what this is or even be able to do the first mission

Most of Yea Forums will not know what this is or even be able to do the first mission

Attached: shure ting.jpg (1253x1046, 212K)

ok

>HD remaster

Attached: I+wonder+if+someday+well+look+back+at+wojack+memes+_1340af4d564aa41a1e9c62548a759c63.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Knew Yea Forums were a bunch of casuals

No user.
We are laughing at you and your obscure Eurojank shit that for some reason got a HD remake no one cares about as the 4 IPs in this thread prove.

I hated any mission where you didn't have Tiny so you couldn't kill anyone with melee and you'd have to juggle people with kicks with the scout.

'course you are kiddo.
You don't even know what it is.

>Submarine ptsd
Fuck dont do this to me

Attached: 1560191185387.png (719x713, 587K)

what a gay

yikes

Faggot, Commandos was and is fucking good

Attached: 1531771003932.gif (500x333, 150K)

Commandos would be called eurojank these days, and for good reason. But it sure is damn pretty.

I'll be right over...sir

i'd prefer a desperados remaster

got this and ff7 on a demo disc way back, played that shit more than most full games i’ve ever bought

Commandos 2 is ez pez
Come back when you beat Destination Paris mod.

Does Commandos 2 really need a remaster? In widescreen it all looks fantastic anyway

what a virgin.

Commandos 1 is better than 2.

Waiting for Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood remaster

Going to be waiting for a while there m80

>Map only takes up 3-4 screens
>Sweet, I'll be able to breeze through this
>6 hours later I've progressed about 1.5 screens

Just pick up the cigarettes you fucking faggots!

jokes on you
i own the comandos COLLECTION and i cant pass the first stage on any of then

Yes ..sir

A true patrician

I used to have this, and I didnt even get past the first mission or 2. got past the sniper once and the sneaking one was impossible for me. top tier game though

I had fun playing coop of this but some missions can be boring for one of the players

>Eurojank
sorry e celeb #3293 didnt review this on release so you've never heard of it before, but its a pretty popular and praised game.

Not only do I know what that is, I played it when it came out.
And no, I cant beat the first mission

what games do you like

I played it as a kid and even I doubt my current self will be able to clear the first mission on the first 5 tries.

For me it's Commandos 2: Men of Courage

these games were alright for disguised puzzle games
Though personally they were not for me

>Come back when you beat Destination Paris mod.
destination paris isn't that much harder though

I hope the Shadow Tactics devs get to try their hand at Commandos once they finish the new Desperados they're currently working on. ST was fucking great.

Yippee! makes mobile trash, why do they let them do the remaster of this?
It looks bad and they should feel bad
The worst part about it is that it may not sell because of the shit remaster quality and we won't get a real sequel

>obscure
imagine being this new to vidya

Lmao at this fucking zoomer retard

Holy fuck. HD remaster? I tried for a week to get this to run on my win 10 shitbox.

I played this game as a kid but i dont know if it was 1 or 2. i remember it was a snow level and a sniper would always kill me instantly

>obscure
thanks faggot, that was funny

>got mad over the word "ok"
seethe

that may be three since it had a sniper v sniper mission in stalingrad
could also be 2 if you had to leave a submarine first

ALARM! ALARM!