An user leaked the Direct ahead of time

An user leaked the Direct ahead of time.

Transcript:

New Nintendo Direct coming near the end of the week. It covers major upcoming Nintendo releases including Daemon X Machina, Dragon Quest XI, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Some Pokemon is shown, but it's not the focus.

Link's Awakening has a second quest featuring completely redesigned dungeons, bosses, and new characters.

Banjo release date.

Rare Replay Switch announced. Includes Nintendo owned properties AND Goldeneye. Goldeneye has been updated to allow online multiplayer.

New IP shown. Produced by Aonuma, you play as a female thief who uses shadow magic to steal from a corrupt nobility. She doesn't seem to have a name, but has a rather striking design and interesting shadow based powers and an Assassin's Creed style free running movement thing. Launching next year.

New details on No More Heroes 3 regarding the general premise of Travis vs Aliens.

No new Smash details.

Yakuza 1 is being ported. Persona 4 is being ported. The Wonderful 101 is being ported (They also thank you for enjoying Astral Chain) River City Girls gets a mention.

New Metroid from Mercury Steam announced. It is NOT Metroid 5, Sakamato pushed them to make a completely different kind of 2D Metroid game with a big focus on fluid action and combat with overwhelming enemies.

Rogue Squadron Collection is being released for Switch.

One Last thing...

Star Fox Switch.

Attached: Nintendo Direct.jpg (325x155, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48WWPsu7YzE
discord.gg/V8pZWA4
youtu.be/13apdFcsQmk
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1037339567630639109?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=OYV1vP-M9VA
youtube.com/watch?v=4m6xmpx_Vm4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1X0iBFqlQc
youtube.com/watch?v=fvAPQg-zNpw
youtube.com/watch?v=QrAETjYZjR8
youtube.com/watch?v=alx0aOsNwUM
youtube.com/watch?v=e8H8mokKZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnmRO5aRCuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VRNMfNn2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SOpPYRNLTB4
youtu.be/Xrd22vUexq8
youtube.com/watch?v=mLDo-jHcvAQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkDR5OckDfA
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1169048399607283712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Copying and pasting your leak doesn't make it more true

Why is everyone forgetting that the direct is specifically focusing on 2019 games? They didn’t even specify anything to make them seem legitimate.

Smash Letter intro was already confirmed in the official King of Fighters XIV trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=48WWPsu7YzE

Attached: smash letter.png (1296x683, 128K)

also
>Pokemon and Luigi's mansion are not the focus
>Direct's focus is on Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon

>Star Fox Switch.
....has the fabled start fox grand prix been revived!?!?

>New IP shown. Produced by Aonuma, you play as a female thief who uses shadow magic to steal from a corrupt nobility. She doesn't seem to have a name, but has a rather striking design and interesting shadow based powers and an Assassin's Creed style free running movement thing. Launching next year.
Fake but I wanna know more

Attached: 1554123560147.png (360x178, 34K)

>persona 4 on Switch

Why do you attention seekers add this nonsense? Way to discredit yourself.

>Persona 4 for switch

Never ever

i would buy a switch for rogue squadron collection

No but calling the direct before it was announced lends some credibility

Monolith Soft will be present for sure so you need to dilate and fuck off, tranny.

Literally only in this for W101

No fuck you

This is fake. That thief game was something aonuma talked about at one time, but it’s unlikely to ever become a real thing

Literally everyone was “leaking” the direct in the past couple of days, what makes your leak different?

>Banjo release
>no Smash info

Proofread this shit before you post it user.

Attached: CuLik7eWgAATOpt.jpg (600x338, 31K)

Sounds pretty legit, apart from the fact that this looks more like a fucking E3 showing.
>New Metroid from Mercury Steam announced. It is NOT Metroid 5, Sakamato pushed them to make a completely different kind of 2D Metroid game with a big focus on fluid action and combat with overwhelming enemies.
Sounds legit, Sakamoto can't stop being an absolute fucking hack that lucked into his position.

They're still seething that only P5 game they're getting is a musou game.
Speaking of, is that gonna be announced in the direct?

>rogue squadron collection

Fuck you

>No Smash info
Yeah okay, especially not when we know who the next character is already, they still need to "officially confirm" it
Literally fucking everyone was calling that a direct was coming this week or next, that means nothing

>No new Smash details
How fucking retarded do you have to be?

>exact same filename and file size
>"an user"

Attached: 1542309049488.jpg (236x226, 14K)

>Persona 4 is being ported
user...

Attached: 1566345117988.jpg (564x499, 56K)

Personally, I'm more than okay with this. Playstation is the place to play mainline games, and Switch (at least so far) is the place to play music spinoff games. Doubt it'll be shown here though, Atlus likes to do things at their own events. Plus they said next P5S info is in October.

>New Nintendo Direct coming near the end of the week
>wednesday

*Musou, fucking autocorrect

No it doesn't, this was the easiest direct to predict in the history of directs. They always do directs on Wed or Thurs. Next week is TGS so it had to be this week. It had to be Wed or Thurs. It was a literal 50/50 guess for anyone. Fuck off with your shitty fake

>Rare Replay
>With FUCKING GoldenEye 007 in it
Nigga that game is in license hell, that's why Microsoft had to cancel the remaster Rare was making for the Xbox 360
>Rogue Squadron Collection
EA has the publishing rights for older Star Wars games or only applies for the new ones? Still highly unlikely but I would cum buckets if it actually happens

The thief thing was Link's Awakening

Don't do this to me

Attached: 1467108842929.jpg (2880x2778, 908K)

They did this with Joker twice

>No new Smash details
Fake.

Yeah Banjo is never coming to Smash either.

Imgaine the shitposting if P4G got ported to switch.

Yea Forums would be in complete meltdown.

>AND Goldeneye

Let me tell you how I know this is fake.

>No news on Bayonetta 3 or metroid prime 4
Shit. It checks out.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

Wednesday isn’t “the end of the week”

You Metroid fans are pathetic.

You cucks had more of a meltdown regarding this AMAZING game existing than you did Metroid Prime 4 being cancelled.

Attached: Metroid Prime Federation Force.jpg (220x195, 13K)

Will we ever get a fucking Punch-out? The Wii version was decent. How do we not have a new one yet?

Wii U owners played 85% of Switch titles 5 years ago.

user didn't leak shit. user is bullshitting.
These kinds of lucky guesses happen everytime.

Nintendo was the one who caused the cancellation of goldeneye remastered. Activision and MS said yes but nintendo said no. I don't even think anyone has the bond license right now.

I don't believe you...but I want to

Not a metroid fan, but ok. I'm simply observing reality. Those 2 games have become vaporware, so a leak without them has some credibility.

As someone who has P4G in my top 10 favorite games, I'd be more than okay with this.

>vaporware
That's being fucking generous.

Same desu senpai. It would be nice to have P4G on a system thats not dead.

>golden eye
Alright kids, here's how you know this is just another LARP. This will only happen if they replace Bond Burger himself with Daniel Craig, and can you really imagine them making a shitty N64 model Daniel Craig?

Attached: 1502076965912.jpg (875x875, 116K)

Stay mad

This proves the "leak" is bullshit. Those games' rights are currently being fought over

wow, who could have possibly guessed that the company that does an early september direct every year would do an early september direct?

>No new Smash details
I find this hard to believe, because Sony is apparently paying money to keep the mainline Persona rights to themselves, and a SNK rep was literally leaked 2 days ago. Things only leak internally when they're close to happening.

>Gay Explain mentions P4 out of nowhere
Ummmm.... guys?!?
youtu.be/13apdFcsQmk

>no Smash
Bullshit.
>Goldeneye
Super bullshit

Obviously fake because the Direct announcement said 3DS titles would be shown and this leak doesn't mention the 3DS.

Attached: 1554699289200.jpg (875x700, 62K)

>mainline persona
>on nintendo

Attached: 957D0463-F954-4A92-ABBE-F6C7F796FDA4.png (606x608, 241K)

Where did you see this? Didnt nintendo announce 3ds end of life in the summer?

Like I said in the previous thread:
Anouma confirmed the Thief new IP he teased years ago was actually the LA remake.

We already knew a direct was coming.

>Persona 4
Thanks for reminding me that P4G is forever trapped on the Vita. Asshole.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1037339567630639109?s=20

but we already got a punch out game on the switch

Attached: ARMS.jpg (1024x613, 136K)

Attached: 1522368368137.gif (161x190, 1.38M)

>hurr fighting games didnt make invitations
>why do they show up in smash then, if its not a reference to KoF, the game series Smash took heavy inspiration from?
>I DUNNO

Hate those losers, at least some people get it

>Star Fox Switch
Fake. Rail shooter is a dead genre.

>Daniel Craig
No, it'll be the new black woman Bond.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW.

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

Attached: hero1.png (640x640, 636K)

>2018

>No Smash news
Retarded retard motherfucker you ruined the leak right there.

Steeeeeve pls
youtube.com/watch?v=OYV1vP-M9VA
youtube.com/watch?v=4m6xmpx_Vm4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1X0iBFqlQc
youtube.com/watch?v=fvAPQg-zNpw
youtube.com/watch?v=QrAETjYZjR8
youtube.com/watch?v=alx0aOsNwUM
youtube.com/watch?v=e8H8mokKZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnmRO5aRCuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VRNMfNn2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SOpPYRNLTB4

Owned

Can't tell if troll or actually retarded

They'd definitely show Bayo 3. This is fake.

The anouma game was confirmed to be the LA remake and Suda just held a livestream last week saying no more NMH news until the end of the year. Get fucked, retard

The only way to put it out there is a PS4 port. But a switch one? In your dreams

Owned x2

>3DS

Attached: yuyus laughing.gif (500x281, 844K)

>"We dont want to make a new F-Zero unless we can find a unique mechanic for the game, so its not the same games over and over again"
>Star Fox Switch, when the formula hasnt changed in 20 years

this is probably how the terry trailer will go though desu

King of Fighters did this before Smash since the franchise has fighters from other SNK games and they invite them like that, Sakurai is a huge SNK fan boy and so he made references to it, yes, SNK is in smash because is what Sakurai likes.

>New Metroid from Mercury Steam announced. It is NOT Metroid 5, Sakamato pushed them to make a completely different kind of 2D Metroid game with a big focus on fluid action and combat with overwhelming enemies.

Attached: Vomit-While-Driving-Step-10.jpg (3200x2400, 375K)

>No new Smash details.
>Persona 4 is being ported.
Fake.

they always say they are focusing on current year games, which doesn't stop them from announcing new games for the following years, which doesn't make the leak any less bullshit, the fact that they predicted a direct doesn't mean shit because everyone was predicting one

the letter intro has been part of KoF since forever.

Attached: 1567537549110.webm (304x224, 338K)

just deal with it clowns

Attached: E8611F65-2D89-4BFA-8B34-6C25BA27191B.jpg (1024x780, 88K)

>Rogue Squadron Collection is being released for Switch.
muh dick if true

If Rogue Squadron collection is true, I'll buy a switch the day after the direct.

They could have come up with something new for it. Just name dropping a title doesn't tell you much about the game

this. Samus Returns was fine, but this literally sounds like Other M 2.

>NOT 1 or 2, hell even with the 3rd one being first
>P4 port NOT P4G

Also
>Star Fox Switch

Fuck you fag

Joker isn't really a great example because until his launch trailer we saw hardly anything of him compared to Banjo who looked close to finished.

P1 and 2 are dog shit and you know it.

>near the end of the week
>it's on a wednesday
Wrong from the getgo

>Now for some Prime 4 news!
>We delayed it again!
>See you next time!

>no new smash shit
Imagine

>Some Pokemon is shown, but it's not the focus.
tweet literally implied it was a focus along with Luigi's Mansion 3

Everything ok until...
>Persona 4
It turned into fake bullshit

>we literally get Other M 2.0
Oh god, please let it be false. Burn it, destroy it if you have to.

>"We dont want to make a new F-Zero unless we can find a unique mechanic for the game, so its not the same games over and over again"
>*makes the same bing bing wahoo for decades*
what did miyamoto mean by this?

OH NO NO NO NO NIGGER DONE PLAYED HIMSELF!

Attached: Ahem.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Fake and FUCK YOU

with "unique mechanic" they actually meant "gimmick"

Cope and/or Seethie

Attached: 011517DA-9B1C-4606-9EE9-556F40EE2751.jpg (1024x549, 97K)

remember Goldeneye Wii?

>smash invented wax seals

Where the the fucking info for SMTV, I fucking hate Personafags so much

>Near the end of the week
Wednesday is the middle.
>Goldeneye in Rare Replay
Not happening for a port, that game is in licensing hell and a remake on 360 was cancelled for that reason
>No new Smash details
Yeah alright faggot, not after the SNK bullshit

>GoldenEye
>No smash details
>Porting Yakuza and P4
Hell, is it even POSSIBLE to port w101?
>New metroid
Uh huh.

>New IP shown. Produced by Aonuma, you play as a female thief
kek, Aonuma saying his next game would star a thief was a reference to Link's Awakening when you steal from the shop, he already admitted.

Now that Astral Chain is out of the way, is a Bayo 3 trailer likely?

I honestly doubt they will reveal DLC 4 for Smash until after banjo is released
E3 was their biggest direct, which is the only reason two challengers were revealed

For the amount of times you fags do this LARPing shit, why don't you even try to make it look plausible?

Wednesday is near the end of the week? Shoot and I thought it was in the middle.

Now now, not even Nintendo is this stupid.

after this I don’t think it’ll happen

Attached: 4E1979C4-8805-44DC-9B3A-A86AAD5DB428.jpg (750x1028, 193K)

This one is literally the same size

>Holding the series hostage
>not even Acknowledging that Persona is a subseries of a long running Nintendo series

Even the Japs have their western moments

Attached: 1567537404118.png (144x243, 26K)

>Sakamato pushed them to make a completely different kind of 2D Metroid game with a big focus on fluid action and combat with overwhelming enemies
DAMN YOU, SAKAMOTO

Attached: 1515215557_1479744192003.png (601x601, 401K)

not in terms of viewership

Someone posts that a Nintendo direct is happening every day of course someone would get it right at some point

I was actually excited for FedForce and it turned out to be borderline fucking unplayable because of the controls and ended up having literally nothing to make it worth suffering through except yet another Sylux stinger. It's legitimately the worst game I have ever played, I dropped it at the stupid giant beetle mission because it was humanly impossible in single player and just watched the fucking cutscenes on youtube.

No one wants to play your tranny game aside from Resetera and girls. I beat it already and it was faggy shit.

So after being beaten to a pulp, nincels are now aiming for the previous persona game?

They dont make directs in terms of viewership
Joker was randomly dropped

joker was revealed at the game awards
and there wasn't even a direct showcasing him in-game, only a video

>of a long running Nintendo series
>first two games were ported to PS
>third game was exclusive to PS2
SMT is as much of a Nintendo series as Tetris is

>no one
user, this entire board will be infested with P5 in a couple of weeks and then the resurgence will happen again next year.

Just thought of something
>Dovakhiin gets in
>Smash remix of Streets of Whiterun could happen
I don’t necessarily want him, but if I knew this would happen I would support him 100%.
Just a random thought. :)

Sony invited to a Persona event only means they have money there.

>No New Smash details

Why would you add something so easily disprovable

Attached: huh in hieroglyphs.png (210x260, 15K)

Stop playing with my heart Leak user...

if there is a bethesda rep, he or doomguy are the likeliest candidates. maybe bj blazkowicz

>Goldeneye
>Star Fox

You're not even trying to be believable.

Megami Tensei is more than SMT and Persona damnit
Most of the Megami Tensei games are exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

Attached: Nintendo Direct Bingo.jpg (817x897, 231K)

BJ is the only one I doubt has a chance at all, his entire arsenal consists of WW2 weaponry.

Attached: 1449177170353.jpg (350x343, 93K)

>No Smash
Fight #4 tomorrow, Fighter #5 at The Game Awards. There's no other big events and they would not drop a new fighter during the Banjo gameplay reveal whenever that is because those are not streamed at the NY Nintendo store.
And speaking of Banjo he probably will not be shown off tomorrow because they didn't announced it and it would take too much time from the Direct. Even if you say "But the poster", there's still next week for a Banjo gameplay reveal.

why do you choose the words that hurt me the most?

Attached: 1564710217347.jpg (500x450, 34K)

I would say Goldeneye would be likely but the trademark hell it's in probably prevents it.

Kek, don't believe this dumb shit but I absolutely believe Sakamoto would push for another weird spinoff instead of an actual Metroid 5.

That would mean it existed on first place.

Why Yakuza 1 and not 0????

Nah, both #4 and #5 are tomorrow.
The only reason they showed off Joker at the game awards was because it was the day before Smash released

>Most of the Megami Tensei games are exclusive to Nintendo consoles.
Are they? Let me remind you stuff like Soul Hackers started as a Saturn game and stuff like Raidou and DDS are Sony only

F-Max was in development with a time-traveling Captain Falcon called Phoenix as he attempted to prevent the disaster from occuring, the game got cancelled because machine gunning the opponents felt strange and very far from every other f-zero game, hellbent on speed and precision turning/boosting. I would know, I was on the fucking team.

eh, people doubted joker would have a gun, but he does

Day fucking 1 buy

This is even worse than saying "no Smash"
Stop assuming shit goddamn

>New Nintendo Direct coming near the end of the week.

I didn't know that Wednesday was near the end of the week

I'd much rather have 1 and the 2 duology. Never managed to enjoy 3 and 4, not exactly sure why.

>persona 4
Screencapped. Can’t wait tomorrow to laugh at you

>Banjo Release date
>no new smash details

what did he mean by this?

>You'll never experience the timeline where a new direct drops, you're glazing over the random game announcements, then suddenly a new trailer starts, pitch black screen, this starts playing
youtu.be/Xrd22vUexq8
>As sparks flash before multicolored blurs zip past the screen really fucking fast before revealing the title to a new F-Zero
You'll never get to live that.

Attached: large.jpg (900x425, 121K)

Anyone know what this is?

Attached: EDjn3AFX4AQx9aZ.jpg (200x150, 9K)

Nothing else beyond Banjo release date.

Difference is Joker didn't have an MP40, or Gewher, or even a BAR.

3ds is kill, cutie

>both #4 and #5 are tomorrow
0% chance

We'll see. Also you do know you're arguing assuming shit in a fake leak thread?

Yeah, it was a complete remake with Daniel Craig. Has nothing to do with Rare's Goldeneye.

Attached: 1567314356343.jpg (287x480, 20K)

>Goldeneye. Goldeneye has been updated to allow online multiplayer.
Not a fucking chance if you knew anything about copyright law and where the Bond licence stands.

This leak is invalidated just by this statement alone

Attached: 267a2d5103fc5535acc38016b9d7ebe9.jpg (900x1240, 110K)

>Rare replay
>Viva Pinata on switch

Please be real.

Turok 4 will be a Switch exclusive.

Happened at E3

>b-but it was E3
40 minute direct, Opener and Closer

>New IP shown. Produced by Aonuma, you play as a female thief

This is bullshit.

Aonuma said a couple of years ago he wanted to play a game where you were a 'thief'. He recently admitted it was sly nod to Link's Awakening.

Please stop with the larping, its cringe as fuck.

Attached: Well_now.jpg (994x800, 336K)

It makes no sense from a marketing standpoint to announce both of the last characters in a random direct halfway through the year. They need to save the last one for like November or December to retain interest and keep up discussion.

>Persona 4 port
I hope nobody actually believes this shit

Attached: 1428297233414.jpg (847x1111, 152K)

>It makes no sense
If this is your only argument get a better one

Some screenshot from Evangelion,I think.

>Holding the series hostage
you mean like how nintendo is holding smt hostage? or how they held monster hunter hostage for a few years?

Can’t wait for her reveal

Attached: 12DB098E-89C5-40E9-B6BA-7D3BF7717788.jpg (440x680, 53K)

>Star Fox Switch
Fucking hell. After Zero who would be dumb enough to be excited about this? Just put it down and try your hands at F-Zero again or some other neglected franchise with nothing coming out over the horizon.

Attached: 1402296380571.jpg (213x268, 13K)

It hurts to love Metroid.

>F-Zero
Give it a fucking rest no one cares

>No one wants to play it
>But I played it
Are you okay user? Because it sound like you're not

I mean, I'd rather have P4 on Switch than P5. We don't already have a way to play 4 (well, at least Golden, but that's the full version) on a TV, but we do for 5.

This. Mario Kart’s existence makes F-Zero completely irrelevant in Nintendo’s eyes. It will never get another game and if it does expect it to be gimmicky as fuck and not a racing game.

Gay as fuck, hope it's fake. They should hurry up and announce that Xenoblade Chronicles X switch port, or motherfucking sequel already. Fuck botw2.

>No Banjo because eh I just don’t think so
Fuck off.

>Yakuza 1 is being ported.
You know what that means guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLDo-jHcvAQ

Attached: 1554995274525.jpg (892x910, 64K)

>No new Smash details
>Yakuza 1 is being ported
Fuck off

Yea Forums - Business

>first true Nintendo Direct since Etika died
IDK if it will be the same bros

masterfully crafted bait

>persona 4 is being ported
why are you so desparate? it lowers the quality of this entire shitpost

Attached: 1567026584780.png (611x854, 179K)

My argument was written after that, autist.

Hate on ecelebs all you want. Etika was based outside of his reactions vids and was one of us.

Fuck Xenoblade Chronicles X. Xenoblade 3 would be better.

Attached: EF4F278A-EE31-41BA-B4D7-B310D920C5D8.jpg (1793x1803, 370K)

Shut up Edelgard get back to getting your head chopped off

Your leak is retarded

Guys...

Attached: A01B5D63-F54A-4370-8D34-1501FE065523.jpg (960x545, 109K)

Attached: AFC5D6D2-AC82-4CE9-8D1A-E7FAE912EB93.gif (966x836, 948K)

sounds so disappointing im inclined to believe it

Attached: 1560229169674.png (1010x727, 403K)

Attached: EC4F1B3B-7A2B-43E5-9FC4-AA9355007E4B.jpg (1378x776, 84K)

Fuck off.

IT'S NOT FUNNY

Attached: 1567537302962.jpg (320x475, 30K)

>Goldeneye has been updated to allow online multiplayer.
You know what? You can go to hell.

Sony is doomed

Attached: 40300F90-697D-4349-B48A-ADD04A714401.jpg (1242x696, 92K)

wait WAIT I TAKE IT BACK

Attached: image.jpg (460x322, 19K)

This. It's fucking shit, so it will probably end up being true.

>Pokemon is no the focus
>It literally says focus on Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion

Fuck off faggot,stop copying your shitty leak

Attached: 24993525_1935918276726928_4836585226626950912_n.jpg (363x363, 18K)

Only if it's not the FES shit

>And persona 4 and yakuza 1
>New metroid and star fox
>New IP
>Whole new second game in links awakening
>Goldeneye

This is such a dogshit fake. You guys are so bad about this stuff.

Everyone and their dog makes "leaks"

And the fact that it says Pokemon won't be focused on when Nintendo said it would be takes away any kind of credibility it might have had.

It doesnt actually say its the focus, it says its featured because we literally know jack shit about both

Fuck leaks and fuck leakfags
Post what are your
>Expectations
>Hopes
>Dreams
for tomorrow's direct.

Attached: 161.jpg (748x716, 104K)

>Hopes
Metroid
>Dreams
Metroid
>Expectations
No Metroid

Simple as that really.

Attached: Samus_work_suit.jpg (792x890, 107K)

Terry Bogard
Ryu Hayabusa
Three houses DLC
I can literally pirate anything else I'd be interested in on PC so i dont really care lol

>No Monolithsoft
Fake. Saga does not retweet directs that have no MS content in them.

Attached: 1548192852111.webm (1920x1080, 912K)

>A load of shit I'll never play and don't give a shit about
>Something I might consider picking up in the next few years
>Rare Replay on the Switch
With RR on the Switch and MCC on the PC, my 360 will be a glorified Saints Row 1 arcade machine.

What if its Metroid, but shit?

Attached: 1558985378998.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

I know for a fact that Mercury Steam is doing a Metroid game so I belive this leak. As fas as I know it started as a remake, though.

>Metroid but shit
Same as usual for the last ten years then

but why can't metroid crawl

>some Pokemon shown
>when its mentioned by name in the tweet
Fake

Attached: 1567358848170.png (414x379, 176K)

They have something like 18 SKUs to fill right? I have a feeling a ton of them are going to be console bundles.

No. It would have to be called Golden Guy and star Johns Band, a secret spy. Other characters include Horace and Strange occupation

Nintendo is the one that chooses the DLC though

>Expectations
Wind Waker HD/Twilight Princess HD ports
Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection
Daemon X Machina
Luigi's Mansion 3
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Anything Mario related. Maybe Odyssey 2, or a Sunshine HD, I dunno
>Hopes
Metroid Prime Trilogy
New Kirby game that doesn't suck ass
>Dreams
2D Metroid that doesn't suck ass
Paper Mario that doesn't suck ass

>fake leak gets 200 replies
>real leak gets 0
Every single time

...Then it's Metroid

>real leak
where?

You mean
>Someone else's fake leak gets 200 replies
>Your fake leak gets 0

SNK leak, of course. What else?

Sakurai chose from Nintendo's list, and he chooses what he likes. Just look at based Joker.

Expectations
>Terry Bogard is the Smash fighter
>A lot of time wasted on shit nobody cares about like Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
>Joker amiibo is shown and it doesn't have Arsene
>Nothing I care about gets shown
Hopes
>The Smash fighter is at least from Metal Slug or something else cooL
>FE DLC is revealed and looks like it's interesting and worth owning
>BotW2 is shown, even just a little
>Bayonetta 2 is finally shown
Dreams
>TMS#FE(2?), XCX2, and/or SMTV are shown/announced
>Some update on Metroid Prime 4
>Metroid 5 is announced
>The SNK Smash leak really was just a site error and someone actually interesting is announced instead
>Joker's amiibo is shown and it has Arsene

My expectations are at an all time low but I can dream at least

Attached: 1567301002910.gif (1000x1100, 863K)

I hope you dreams are destroyed

>Expectations
Nintendo revealing new info about upcoming games and a few suprises
>Hopes
SMM2 Content Update
>Dreams
Anything pikmin related

Attached: untitled.png (1000x1000, 1.9M)

>no Prime 4
Glad I know I can skip this one

try reading that again with your monitor on

With FIVE months to go, they'd better get to announcing the last two Smash characters.

why on earth would persona 4 be ported instead of persona 5? that is some kind of weird cruel joke.

Yeah thats what I'm guessing.
Sakurai apparently didnt have much of a budget for CGI trailers so I expect some rehashes like the K.Rool/Banjo trailer

Don’t worry no persona will be ported to switch

Why? FES is the best version

>The direct announcement literally names Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon as being the focus
ok

honestly fine with that. series is overrated and three houses does everything it wants to do a lot better.

but I want the rest of the leak to be true--effort in the link's awakening port, star fox, new ip.

I'll also never get to live the same thing happening with a multiplatform Wipeout

Attached: Thousand-yard munch.gif (500x371, 455K)

It happened with Smash Ultimate as well. Fake leaks had 500 replies everytime. While the real leak only got 5 replies.

>and three houses does everything it wants to do a lot better.
They aren't remotely similar games and if you had played them you would know that

>Banjo info
>No smash info

Attached: 112124063-208-k13250.jpg (208x325, 17K)

what is reimu wearing here

Then we find Sakamoto and ritually sacrifice him to the Chozo

Three houses is boring as fuck and has 0 personality tho

Damn, I suppose every post I've seen over the past month that said a direct is coming at the start of September is true.

And I hope yours are.

This
They haven’t even bothered to get Golden off the dead ass vita.
If he said something like Persona Q3 I’d be a bit more inclined to believe him.

Holy shit in your last fake thread I got
Christ user, make a better leak and I would have been praised more. You owe me (you)s

>End of the week
>That’s hump day.
Your elf is fucking everyone up! Kill your elf!

I ain’t even mad

yeah, I've played P3, P4, and three houses. they are very similar.

the difference is that P3 and P4 have a dungeon crawler tacked on to a dating sim and both get stale. three houses is a decent strategy game with hotter girls.

also meguro is way overrated as a composer and the Persona series peaked with eternal punishment

Attached: dorothea.jpg (910x1286, 114K)

They aren't though, you even said it, they are completely different genres.
>also meguro is way overrated as a composer and the Persona series peaked with eternal punishment
Either you haven't played it or you just have shitty taste in games, P2 (yes, EP as well) has the worst gameplay in the series, even worse than P1, it's just mindless fusion spell spam and that's all that is needed to win

So Three Houses gives me a slice of life feel with my best friends solving mysteries?

Well it's specifically reads "no new Smash details" sooo

If with hotter you mean forgettable you’re right

it's almost like you think the dungeon crawler part of persona is the main game

The original post got like twenty replies before the Direct was announced.

Great, another stupid-ass, uninteresting character no one wants....God this DLC is fucking shit(besides B&K)

Are you retarded, it is. It's the core gameplay mechanic, everything you do outside of the dungeons is done in support of the dungeons, you level your social stats so you can get increase your social link / confidant levels so you can get stronger personas

why do you guys try to shove so much good shit into your fake leaks, directs always have like two good announcements and then a bunch of shit nobody cares about/shovelware montage. your direct would be a good e3 showing on its own, no way are we getting all of that in the september direct.

people have learned nothing from the grinch leak apparently, obviously anything where you get everything you could ever want/dream of is going to be bullshit

did you play the first part of the game or did you just watch youtube reactions after the timeskip?

>Wonderful 101 ported
Don't give me hope OP

Attached: cat.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>persona 4
Gay
Port 3 FES or nothing at all

Don't you fuckers get it? They're trying to necromance Persona 4 so they can milk it forever.
Even then it's still not happening.

Attached: Persona_4_Forever.png (825x489, 787K)

If they bring P3FES over then that means they'll likely remove the voice of da man himself. I may want a Persona game on Switch more than anything but even I don't want Junpei to be voiced by anyone other than Vic.

Attached: Junpei_Iori.png (386x458, 73K)

Viewtiful joe remastered

Why do you want a persona on switch when there's already portable versions avaible?

THE LETTERS ARE AN OLD KOF THING

THEY'VE BEEN IN A BUNCH OF SNK GAMES

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SMASH

>honestly fine with that. series is overrated
then why were you bitching about the possibility of one game in the series getting ported instead of another?
>three houses does everything it wants to do a lot better.
kek, tranny emblem fans are delusional.

can we just get a sequel to mario oddesey announced? I had much more fun with oddesey than breath of the wild.

Attached: 1530608481580.jpg (825x823, 105K)

>P2 (yes, EP as well) has the worst gameplay in the series
p2's gameplay is bad, but p3's is even worse.

the smash letters are ripped off from kof in the first place because sakurai was a kof fan back in the day.

Why does this have so many replies when it's confirmed fake?

The portable version is good but hard to get your hands on because it's considerably rare on PSP, that and it's more visual novel than cozy RPG. The combat is better though and the female path more than makes up for it. Honestly It's not just Switch but fucking everything the older Persona games need to come out on. But again as I said before, not P3 because Junpei will most certainly be recast. But right now my hands are tied for money and I'm currently saving up for a PS4.

>Not P4G
whats the point

That may have been what he was referring to.
Still not happening though.

>first Nintendo direct since Black Guile's death
Good. I fucking hated that nigger and I'm glad we can have one without his shitty reaction.

Attached: 1477354084080.gif (500x520, 53K)

>No but calling the direct before it was announced lends some credibility
This board has like 10 fucking Direct and Smash leaks a goddamn day. The actual Direct and Smash characters could be literally fucking anything and somebody would have been right.

>Rare Replay Switch announced. Includes Nintendo owned properties AND Goldeneye.
Fake. Because there are some XBox and 360 games on there as well and I doubt they want to go through the effort of editing the text and icons from xbox buttons to Switch

Okay but what's the deal on getting and jailbreaking a switch?

Find an old model

1) Letter intro is a thing since KOF.
2) Fake trailer : KOF 14 isn't coming to the switch so far (wouldn't mind though, but I'd 100% prefer a KOF 13 with additional characters on the switch! *drool*)

Banjo release IS a new Smash detail...

No Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, or Mario maker update so its fake

KOF XIV is coming to the switch user, they announced it a long time but they focused more into finishing the Samurai Showdown port

F ZERO NX

Rare Replay for Switch, so ur basically getting Xbox on Switch

!!
Proof?!

>Rare Replay
For the last fucking time Nintendo wouldn't include their properties in someone else's compilation. Why the fuck would they do that when they can nickel and dime you for them with their online service?

>Persona 4 port
It wont happen but in the offchance it does I'd be very happy for switchbros to be able to finally experience that game.

Attached: P4 official 1.jpg (3495x1741, 2.07M)

Persona 4 is a PS2 game. There's no way the Switch will be able to handle it.

Doesn't DMC1 run fine on Switch? That game is a lot more graphically intensive than Persona 4.

Magic man here.

The direct is going to be kinda shite. no games at all. its just this bowser guy jerking it

>69
nice
>bowser guy jerking it
very nice

So we will have plenty of even worse reactors popping up instead trying to take his place. Very smart retard you are user.

Metroidfags, it's time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkDR5OckDfA

Maybe.

I could have sworn there was a leak here yesterday or the day before, that literally said the exact day the direct was going to be on, September 4th, and was right. We should probably check that one out.

IN

Attached: 1558709103668.jpg (654x1102, 62K)

This is probably what Terry's trailer will be like

>near the end of the week
stopped reading there

>In the visor at 3:38.

Oh, this fucking guy.

Doom? Skyrim? DBZ Xenoverse 2? Assassins Creed? I can keep going if you wish

Oh shit they announced this? I didnt know that. Fucking awesome

Sounds awful, so it must be true

i want to personally throw you into the nether

It's like the lottery now. Throw out some stupid shit and if you're more than half correct you get to be the next big leaker.

>The sheer state of Zoom Zoom

Attached: 1566664541064.jpg (1000x833, 84K)

>Persona 4 is being ported.
lol fake

>Link's Awakening has a second quest featuring completely redesigned dungeons, bosses, and new characters.
Already fake.

Nah. Etika stans will false flag them

Attached: trannymedia.jpg (1166x433, 552K)

Attached: metal.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

>No new Smash details.
Nah, you shitting me.

WOWWW!!!! THERE'S GOING TO BE A DIRECT BEFORE THE TGS!!!! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

anouma already confirmed the thief game was link's awakening. makes the whole thing bs

fuck off

>Taking bait seriously
Yikes

>No Etika stream to go with the direct
Why live bros

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

He's not streaming the direct? Is he taking a break or something? I was hoping to see his reaction to the latest Smash fighter.

user....

He's hiding somewhere but left all of his shit on a bridge to make people think he died.

Based.

he's in cuba kickin it with biggie and tupac

bruh...

Wednesday =/= end of the week.

it's finally time to see that game retro studios have been working on for the past 5 years right bros? ... bros?

True, but it would make for a nice reveal trailer

fuck mercury steaming pile of shit, fucking smack and shoot shit over n over garbage game

that's the second impact, dude

twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1169048399607283712

Sakurai quote tweeted the direct so Smash news is pretty much guaranteed, surprising absolutely no one

>thief
Bullshit

You're a faggot

>no new smash info
somewhat believable.
>rare replay
rumored for awhile but to you're losing me all the same.
>new metroid
:bigthink:
>new star fox
yeah I'm skeptical. Not sure how I feel about new starfox since they fucked it up for 3 gens running.

>tfw no portable+fes version.
What's wrong with Atlus? Also wher's SMTV

wasnt the majority of those games programming a literal nightmare tobring to other systems? thats hnoestly what makes me think this is fake.

Attached: 1560892662503.png (634x642, 476K)

you can buy it digital

How would you not know Banjo's date if you've read the script?

>still no FE collection
>still no battle network collection
>still no golden dawn collection

Attached: 1563409789850.jpg (996x966, 316K)

cope mii costume

PLEASE STFU WEEB retardedass

Starfox should be Nintendo's version of Ace Combat

The wax seal stamp insignia isn’t the smash emblem you
stupid
fucking
NIGGER!
NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER!
STUPID NIGGER, ARE YOU BLIND?
SEETHE. COPE. HAVE SEX. DILATE. CUM. BRAIN. I ALREADY ACCEPT ALL FUTURE CONCESSIONS.
COME BACK WITH A BRAIN NEXT TIME YOU DUMB INCEL TRANNY NIGGER LOSER LOSER LOSER

>namefag
blocked.

Why do you dumb Sony niggers bait like this with Metroid, we're getting Metroid 5, dipshit. No, remakes, no different types of Metroid, Sakamoto already put that off, Sakamoto and all leaks have been stating it's a 2D game and Metroid 5, SR says it's a 2D game, enough with the lies and the bullshit, The next time you decide to bring up 2D Metroid in a ND thread I better be hearing Metroid 5 coming out of your fucking mouth, got it! Anyone who actually believes this shit about 2D Metroid even by a little deserved to be shot.

>New Metroid from Mercury Steam announced. It is NOT Metroid 5
fuck that shit

Attached: 1566619924233.png (218x218, 22K)

>notes explicitly mention pokemon and luigi's mansion three
>lol they aren't the focus, instead we get like 5 big reveals

seems legit

>Transcript
Haha

where are people getting that the "FOCUS OF THIS DIRECT IS LM3 AND POKEMON" it literally says "focusing on 2019 titles, including pokemon and lm3" the word "including" implies that it is not focused on just those two titles

>Rare Replay Switch announced. Includes Nintendo owned properties AND Goldeneye. Goldeneye has been updated to allow online multiplayer.
you're full of shit, there's no way nintendo will get away with this shit, MGM and all the actors involved in the licensing of the original game would never allow the game to be re released, that's just the way it is

Attached: 1564251903169.png (422x429, 286K)

it's possible. M$ may be fishing for good will with ninty customers.

>New Metroid from Mercury Steam
fuck those spics, they ruined castlevania and now they want a second metroid, fuck them and fuck nintendo, fuck

MGM is not short for Microsoft you retard.

Well you're literally a retard if you believe this sooo

>persona 4 port

Attached: 1566706661733.gif (371x209, 789K)

>thinking voice actors have any say over a games release
You're either a legitimate retard or a zoomer.

oh I'm sorry
>thinking actors haven't signed away their indefinite likeness for a video game
either way you're too dumb to draw breath. You intubated there? make sure to have your handlers clean out your blowhole there downie

>no animal crossing
probably the only legit part of this

>actors
MGM is not actors either retard. MGM is a movie studio. Try again.

that gif

Attached: 1550537547212.png (1000x1000, 819K)

>Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
>Warioware Switched!
>Metroid Prime Trilogy
>New Mario Golf
There you go

>Red leader this is the medical frigate
>RED LEADER WHERE ARE YOU?
would be cool

pikmin?
a flight sim?

sounds bad enough to be true

why do direct "leaks" always read out like someone's wishlist? outside of E3 directs are pretty much always one big announcement at the end, a few smaller announcements that'll hype specific niches but not everyone like this, a DLC announcement for some big hit that came out last year, and just recapping shit we either already know or really didn't need to be told about games that were already announced earlier. And maybe an indie sizzle reel or two.

When was this scrapped?