Imagine spending $800+ to own multi plat machines that share most of their worthwhile games with each other and act...

Imagine spending $800+ to own multi plat machines that share most of their worthwhile games with each other and act proud about it. PC + Switch is all you need. Idorts are retarded consumerist pigs and the goodest goyim of all. Nothing makes me discard someone's opinion faster than saying "idort here."

Attached: idort.png (1046x1288, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao poorfag

I own a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Switch and a $2500 PC with a 2080ti because I could literally not care less about the money I spend because I'm rich lmao

fucking poorfag

Imagine thinking $800 dollars on your hobby is an amount worth bitching about. Literally third world tier.

Attached: 1564261272315s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

If you could choose only 1 Console and 1 PC, which would it be?

>PC + Switch is all you need
Pretty much. Unless you're a massive normalfag who plays FIFA, NBA, or shitty rehashed FPS's, you don't need an Xbox or a PS4.

BB is the best game this generation.
GG2020 will be the best fightan this generation.

>poorfag seething
You don't know how great it is to own a ps4,switch and a high end pc, being able to play and enjoy all the games.

This, I want to get into racing and starting out with karts is $3000 for the basics

>being able to enjoy all the ps4 games
such as...

You don't even need the switch though, you can emulate the games already lmfao
I don't know why you would want to though, it's all flashy colorful kids games

stop hiding behind pc, nintenfriend

>Missing out on PS4 exclusives or having to wait for the timed ones
Lmao no, PC + Switch + PS4 is the best combo, Xbox is unnecessary since Microsoft puts everything on PCnow.

if you're going to waste money on a ps4 and mock people for "being poor", while at the same time not also wasting your own money on an xbox, you are a retard and a hypocrite.

I wanna play desusuto and nu-sakurataisen and 13sar though

Not that guy but I'm keeping my PS4 for yakuza, FF7 remake, death stranding and dreams. My favorites that are out already are infamous SS, bloodborne, spoderman, FOTNS lost paradise, judgment and uncharted. The list would be longer but there are games that have since been released on pc. There isn't a huge amount of great exclusives so I could understand if not enough interest you to justify the purchase, but it could very well be worth it if you could get a used one for cheap.

If you're gonna get upset about consumerism, why even get a Switch? Especially if you have no intention to play portably (which apparently became a necessity when the Switch came out?).
PC has 99% of games, so why bother with the 0.3% that's exclusive to Switch specifically?

>0.3% that's exclusive to Switch specifically
which will be available on emulators if it isn't already

Exactly.
I don't mind spending the money, though, and am quite content with my PS4 Pro and Switch even though I have a PC with a 2070.

Imagine thinking you're not a "consumerist pig" when you're participating in the video game industry

>PC + Switch is all you need.

Attached: yuzu.jpg (740x416, 33K)

Imagine not downloading an emulator for every single console imaginable and not use your vast wealth from pimping bitches and manufacturing cocaine to fund research for such emulators.

Attached: Pirdort.png (1046x1288, 345K)

I still haven't gotten to play Bloodborne

Attached: He only does this dance when no one's around.jpg (227x251, 8K)

xbox is the only pointless investment, tho Playstation keeps surprise porting games to PC and the chairman of 1st party says hes gonna do it more and more.

all those games dont count

how come

I don't like them

I have a PS4 Pro as well to get those exclusives and best-versions of japanese games

So this is the power of Brazil...

Nintendo doesn't have an exclusive better than Infamous Second Son and that game is middle of the road for PS exclusives.

800 dollars is nothing to me

Not that user but I’m playing god of war, ni no kuni 2 and kingdom hearts 3 on ps4.

Way ahead of ya, OP

Attached: EEAF5BEE-13B3-4EF1-B631-BB5D22B01F6D.jpg (3024x2445, 1.73M)

>yup im part of the gaming pc+switch master race lol
>but I would NEVER emulate switch games like BotW, not because I can't, mind you, but because it's too SOULLESS.

Attached: Lenovo_G500s_laptop-2905[1].jpg (3861x2896, 3.65M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA
all of your exclusives can be emulated
yes I choose not to play them because they're kid themed games that dont interest me

This. 1 million is fucking chump change. I don't even go into a building unless I can purchase 10 million dollars worth of random shit.

I get my own quantum computer that I commissioned to Mensa for a meagre 50 trillion.

It comes with all my emulators and drugs and sex robots ready to go. I even had some army engineers install it for me and get my dick measurements for my user's Motherbot. It looks exactly like her and passes the Turing Test and gets impregnated by a live bio reading of her eggs, so the robot gives birth to exactly the brother/sister/xistxir that user's real mother would get if I were to hypothetically copulate with her and impregnate her during the same visit.

Kinda cool huh? Not enough to keep me satisfied though. I'm thinking of nuking it.

Attached: maxresdefault(23).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I took him every braincell he had to type that first post, user. Give the man some rest

wrong nigga.,

Attached: botw end.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>PC
Yes.
>+ Switch
No.

Shut the hell up.

Attached: Kamiya Speaks Truth.png (500x256, 43K)

That's really sad to watch seething poorfag. Try harder at life maybe.

>study hard

I don't think sucking cock in a truckstop bathroom for a nickle until you can afford the new $70 nintendo labo (read: pizza box cardboard stores throw out) and subscription to play online counts as studing hard.

Attached: 1547619474942.jpg (650x650, 117K)

it's extremely funny to me that you own both a Nick Land book and a Nintendo Switch

I'll never buy a ps4 until it's backwards compatible and by that point you could probably just emulate all of it's 1 games on pc, so sorry but eat shit s0nyggers.

I could at least understand buying a console if they still had the convenience factor on their side. But nowadays they don't. The main draw they used to have over PC games was being plug-and-play. Buy game, play game, it just werks(TM). But now there's so much hassle to playing console games. Day 1 patches, tons of bugs that don't get fixed until later, variable performance due to different hardware configurations like pro versions, needing to fucking install games, etc. If I'm going to have to bother with that shit anyway, what reason do I have to bother with a console at all? Also the continued lack of local couch multiplayer means even less reason to bother with console over PC.

>PC + Switch is all you need
If that were true i wouldnt have seen an entire year of PCfags and Nincels begging for P5

Switch will be emulatable in months, tendie. PS4 is worth it for like 5 titles but that's it.

Show me one single example of anyone begging for P5 on PC. That shit was emulatable on launch.

Yeah. A brand new pinball machine is $8000-$10,000

>Switch will be emulatable in months
It already is.
>PS4 is worth it
Wrong.

Nice set up

>that guy spewing poorfag
I mean if you were actually rich you already knew its a beyond retard investment to buy a console. You are legit the BMW guy who lives in a 2 room apartment, and eats pizza. Cope as hard as you never coped before.

PC
PS4
Vita
Switch
3DS

This, I can't stand the nigger-rich mentality of "hurr durr just spend money on useless bullshit! if you don't you're a poorfag!"
It wouldn't matter whether I was destitute or a billionaire. I'm not going to bother with an extra console that's library has 99.9% overlap with what I already can play anyway. That money and effort would be better spent on an infinite number of better things.

>people say that the Ps4 and Xbox lineups are soulless movie shit
>nobody ever elaborates why
>somehow switch games are exempt from every single one of these criticisms
>again nobody ever explains why and you get branded a snoy tranny if you ask them to clarify

Console wars need to be banned.

Attached: 0e7.gif (280x199, 210K)

>You are legit the BMW guy who lives in a 2 room apartment, and eats pizza
I think you just described Elliot Rodger to a t, Somebody should red flag that guy to the fbi.

to be fair that was a different situation because he was just a spoiled rich kid of some hollywood exec. That user is talking about the retards who front and spend money they don't have on superficial and overpriced stuff to make themselves look more successful than they actually are.

If people didn't buy consoles for exclusives, console wars wouldn't exist because console don't exist. Prove me wrong, jontron.

The real answer is PS4 + PC + Switch and maybe Xbone for Gamepass if you really think it's worth it. Unless gamepass is also on PC.

>to be fair that was a different situation because he was just a spoiled rich kid of some hollywood exec.
Ok, guy who's definitely not Elliot Rodger 2.0 guess we'll all just forget this thread ever happened then haha.
Totally no incel killers here lol, we definitely got the wrong guy haha. Just a misunderstanding.

see you in the papers bud

Attached: 1462953474928.jpg (556x261, 102K)

Its virtue signaling 101. You are poor as fuck IRL but you get some pricey bling which is an extremely bad investment, but you do so bevause you trick your mind It'll make your value go up. This comes to the conclusion that you are REALLY bad with money, which means sooner or later the shit will the fan. Flexing is nigger tier behavior, what people who are actually rich never do, in fact its quite the opposite.

Console War shitters deserve the rope. Prove me wrong.

I've owned a shit ton of consoles over the years and the only one I can say that is just complete irredeemable shit is the Xbox One.

Attached: 1561019375723.png (512x512, 293K)

PS4 bro is only like 300 now right, why wouldn't you own one.

100% of games that are on xbox but not on PS4 are also on PC, the only reason to buy one is if you can't afford a good PC and like Gears of War more than any PS4 exclusives.

PS4+Switch masterrace
PC is for fat butthurt losers with no exclusives
I can play any game I want, Death Stranding, Mario Maker, Spiderman, The Last of Us
PC fats be so jealous of Sony exclusives it's fun

see
I can also take or leave a video game because I'm not weak willed so one game isn't going to make me turn around and support anti-consumer practices.
Pc's also objectively do everything else better. But how about you name some reasons why I should buy one snoy shill.
Also I could buy your mum with that 300$ instead.

>lol im just gonna wait 10 years to play games you played 4 years ago OWNED SONYTARD
woah......... im so btfo.............. icant beleieve it.................

The gayest combination you could own. Also,
>it's fun

Attached: 1567058541447.png (644x800, 43K)

How are you enjoying:
Total war
War band
Ftl: faster than light
The witcher
Chivalry/mordhau
99% of indie games
Dragon dogma online
How do you like not being able to play most snes/nes/ps1/ps2/ps3 games?

calm down fag snoyny's not going to pay you no matter how hard you try

epic argument

It's the best combination currently
Deal with it
The only thing PC has over PS4 is illegal emulation, you should already own those consoles and games when they were relevant, if not it's your own fault,it doesn't make PC any better, it just proves what a lame gamer you truly were, you have to emulate old games, and you have use it for console wars

fpbp

cope

Attached: lolimilfmeme.png (1110x1080, 912K)

I didn't even bring up emulation, but it seems to make you pretty heated that PC allows emulation, you know you can mod your consoles to do that too right? The only reason you wouldn't is if you enjoy the taste of corporate semen.

Attached: 1565475551426.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm enjoying not playing those, I only play games by Japanese, united states or western European, you know real people

Ok.

I don't give a shit, but you ain't winning console wars thru emulation, sure we all emulated in our day but it just doesn't feel right

The above post is b8 don't give it (You)s.

>pc and switch
If you have to limit yourself might as well make it just pc and save the money from the cheap plastic toy. pretty sure you can already emulate the good games it has anyways.

/thread