Leave Terry to me

Leave Terry to me

Attached: Edelgard_Artwork_5Years.png (1198x1152, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960
twitter.com/shi_y_o/status/1168763735889965057
youtu.be/U0PK97LtRwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smegmarai actually putting in a fire emblem character that doesnt use a sword and fight generically

She could never take on Terry.

Attached: Terry-0.png (203x183, 2K)

Perfection

>let's just exclude Byleth, Claude and Dimitri who have just as big of a role
Edeltards are just that retarded.

None of them are villain reps

>Villain
>MAIN Lord
>Girl

Can't you see? Edelgard is the most worthy of Smash.

She's the character they marketed the hardest.

Why Edelgard has a better chance of being revealed tomorrow than people think
>First DLC character announced after 3H launch
>Villain rep for FE
>They won't have the fighter pass be only third parties
>Sakurai is a hardcore FEfag
>She already has three figures and a bunch of other merch
She's in. Terry is male Ashley.

>non avatar in nu fire emblem
>relevant

She's not even top 10 in the TH poll. Byleth will be the first nintendo dlc character in Smash Ultimate if Sakurai even plans to add any.

>Literally second most popular female character on the Korean poll
Eat shit

>People who like Edelgard
>Waifufags
>Griffith fans
>Villain apologists
>LGBTQOIUEWRIUWIEOR
>People who want a non sword user
>People who did Black Eagles first

>People who like Dimitri
>

>People who like Claude
>

Attached: 1566500198437.png (433x554, 420K)

Hyrule... the Mushroom Kingdom... Archanea... all will be mine.

Attached: Edelgarde Rule.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Based and Edelpilled

Attached: FUCK SNK.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Never. Ever.

Attached: ARE YOU OKAY.png (585x736, 466K)

>3 figures
I know about the Figma, which ones are the other two?

Yeah, and people didn't really take well her actual personality in japan.

>>>>>>>>Korean poll

If it ain't jap it ain't crap

Nendoroid and another statue I don't remember the maker for.

>Nendoroid
wait already

[citation needed]

Not him, but there was a poll in japan a while ago. She wasn't even in the top ten.

Also the most hated character

She's literally the villain, of course she's hated. You're SUPPOSED to hate her.

>The only character to make the top 3 for both most popular and most hated
Sounds pretty ICONIC to me

there's a difference between love to hate and just hate

You realize japan has the exact same arguments about her personality than we do, and even the polls showed a big disparity between pre release and post release popularity.

Based lesbian eradicating the ugly het man in the name of pure love.

You realize villains can be charismatic enough so people don't hate them, right?
>she's hated because she's a villain
is just as weak as
>she's hated because she's a female

yes she was. youd think if the character was actually so bad and unpopular and what have you that people wouldnt have to constantly lie

>Japanese artists constantly pushing out cute fanart of Edie with her girlfriend
>T-they totally hate her guys!

Attached: 1565775126210.jpg (500x500, 30K)

yeah, but they won't have enough time to factor that in

based

>include a character before you even gauge their popularity
You know how dumb that sounds for smash, right?

that didn´t stop Corring getting in

You realize they pump out fanart of everyone else, and Dimitri has her so beat it's not even funny in that regard?

>who is Corrin

And yet...

Attached: oof.jpg (1199x728, 292K)

>Dimitri has her beat
Why do the Dimitrifags always expose themselves so quickly? You're as obsessed with her as he is. Get a grip.

Attached: 1566921665340.jpg (850x1075, 153K)

Yeah, half a year after release, not a fucking month.

The third most popular lord in the franchise

>4th place despite being a crazy idiot bitch
iunno seems pretty successful marketing to me

>Byleth over Edelgard

Pack it up boys, it's over.

Based Terry Bogard btfoing the shit out of Edeltranny!
Based Terry Bogard BUSTER WOLFing Fire Emblem out of eight character slots!
Based Terry Bogard making FEscum seethe!

GET SERIIUS

Attached: 1125F08B-263B-4F60-AC1A-78147474208D.gif (255x333, 31K)

user, that's for people who haven't played the game, she's 5th place among girls and 8th overall.

Yes, your literal who Shit Nobody Knows character is never, ever getting into Smash.

Attached: B17-110HN_artwork.png (596x811, 927K)

I don't want her in, but I guess I wouldn't mind ending her life on a daily basis rather than just at the end of a 50 hour Three Houses playthrough

Attached: 1567299195919.jpg (417x416, 43K)

Attached: 5e777646efd41493dcfc9b185e90ff8a.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

You mean her ending yours.

>female axe Lord
>b-but she's Fire Emblem
Shut up smellyfags, she is literally the antithesis of everything you hate about FE reps. You're just being a whiny baby if you think she doesn't deserve it.

Nah, you bash her head open more often than not.

Based Edelgard giving Ken 2 the axe!
Based Edelgard keeping shitty Ryu clones out of Smash!
Based Edelgard making SNKspics seethe!
This. Plus she's saving you from hat Ken, so quit your bitching.

>let's just exclude chrom to put in lucina and the player avatar

i can bet you money more people know who terry is than edelshart

Whatever you say Edeltard

Attached: 1554917410707.jpg (750x721, 34K)

>let's just put the avatar and the most popular character in the game
Yes?

Most people who know Terry are in a retirement home with Alzheimers and probably wouldn't recognize their own grandchildren let alone some forgotten Ryu ripoff from the 90s.

>poll that is majority women

>Artist is primarily known for otomeshit
>Game has heavy themes of /u/
>Players are majority women
Whoah....

Soon, edeltards will become the next target of mass humiliation just like stevefags. Everyone everywhere will be laughing at you for being deluded enough to think that a soulless fire emblem character had a chance to ever be in smash.

Attached: stevefag humiliation.jpg (731x465, 99K)

>somehow this affects the placement among females in the game
user...

>Dimitri vs Edelgard in a fucking smash thread
It's over FEbros, we're worse that smashfags

> tfw it's claude
> tfw I'm trying to wrap my head around how he'll play

Attached: 1517705889712.png (204x246, 121K)

No, that's Terryfags. Nothing more soulless than another dime a dozen SF2 ripoff from the 90s. He will never be graced with a Smash invitation and you can screencap this if you want.
More like Dimitrifags forcing themselves into the Edelgard vs Terry rivalry, just like how their shitty ebin punished faglord drastically exaggerates his own importance.

Attached: Edelgard_Portrait_5Years.png (2503x2503, 2.66M)

>rivalry
Are you okay?

I will be when Edie makes it into Smash and Hat Ken doesn't.

Even if Terry doesn't make it in, that mean Edelgard is going to be added. The majority of people that played Three Houses hate her, and the general Smash fandom would lose their shit at another Fire Emblem character. You're delusional if you think she'll ever get in.

*doesn't mean
>I will be when Edie makes it into Smash and Hat Ken doesn't.

>The majority of people that played Three Houses hate her
Objectively false. Why do you have to lie about statistics to get your point across? Did you vote for Hilary?
>the general Smash fandom would lose their shit at another Fire Emblem character.
And? They lose their shit over anything that isn't Doomguy. People lost their shit over fucking Banjo and that was a character people actually wanted.
>You're delusional if you think she'll ever get in.
That's what they said about Corrin. She's inevitable, deal with it.

Attached: 1566730398.png (762x1127, 636K)

The only valid reason Edeltard has to be part of the smash roster is for her to continuously get annihilated by the whole cast. Because this bitch clearly didn't suffer enough for what she did.

>Korean
Lmao!

What did she do? Make your gay blue man cry?

literally why do people fall for this obvious shitposting

>smashfags would unironically rather have another unga bunga punch man over an actually unique character because "DUHHHH FIRE EMBLUM BAAAD"

Attached: 1557927683157.png (500x459, 64K)

Is this a Smash thread, Three Houses thread, or shitposting thread?

>Objectively false.
But you posted the poll where Edelgard won the
>mot hated character
one?

Let's look at some facts
>Joker, Hero, Banjo, Edelgard and Sylux were leaked before Joker was even revealed
>Three of those characters have already been announced
>The SNK shit was a slip up with another game's DLC
>Suddenly Virginben ad a bunch of literal who "leakers" are backing Terry even though actual insiders are not
The last time this happened was The Grinch and you know how that turned out.

Attached: P16-012PR_artwork.jpg (596x811, 122K)

>shitposting thread?
this one
>someone mentions the "Edelgard vs Terry rivalry"
like how do you take it seriously at that point

user you're so fucking full of shit, but honestly if more people hate Edelgard because of you then feel free to continue shitposting

Attached: asdasdg.jpg (236x238, 14K)

It's just Yea Forums. These idiots defend everything contrarian. If you look on other sites people are clamoring for a 3H rep. Most of the people who hated FE because of Smash turned around when they bought and played 3H because it's just that good.

>Second most popular character is also the second most hated
Sounds like a pretty provocative character to me. Most characters will never elicit a reaction that passionate.

>unique character
Nothing about her is unique. She's just a genderbent verison of more popular and better written characters that have had her same corrupted moral code and justice ideal in other anime, movies and games.

My dude love her or hate her she is by far the most central figure who drives the plot in the game overall. Deal with it

>the second most hated
No user, she's the most hated.
>provocative character
Nah, extremely divisive, sure, which is why she's not making it.
Popular and safe>>>>less popular and way riskier.

She's more unique than LITERALLY KEN WITH A FUCKING HAT. There's no axe user or FE villain in Smash.

no one is going to hate a character based on terrible shit posting

Why do people keep forgetting that leak anyway? It's been 100% correct so far.

Attached: 64256502_182570839405224_7050276890496644671_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Because it said the Square Enix character would be Crono or Neku. it's fake as fuck.

No, it said it MIGHT be them but was unconfirmed. Joker and Banjo were mentioned by name.

No more fire emblem shit. Needs more crazy additions no one saw coming. Not boring predictable shit like this.

what if it's Terry/Edelgard/whatever but they've turned into a zombie and it's also a left 4 dead character

You gonna do what? Sit on his face?

REACH FOR MY HAND
I'LL SOAR AWAY
EDIE IS COMING TO SMASH NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

Attached: qg34io7y13411.jpg (1200x1427, 1.32M)

>Edelgard
>villain

Did you faggots even play the fucking game?

She's only the villain to Dimitrifags and Rheafags

she's a villain for the first half of the fucking game period

>It's another "Edelgard BTFOs a blonde fagboy" episode
See you tomorrow Yea Forums

Attached: 1564686035411.jpg (876x934, 149K)

Edelgard about to get raped by shitposters like a little bitch.

>Not wanting to see the /u/ queen get into Smash and make a harem with Peach, Zelda, Samus, Palutena and Lucina
Terryfags are LITERALLY homosexuals holy shit

Attached: 1567371954519.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

This game is based for showing that women are evil desu

>Edelfrauds think their genocide queen would get in before the BOAR

>YFW The Boar gets in Smash

Attached: 1566338751726.jpg (957x1024, 79K)

Fuck off homo /u/ shit diarrhea eater

Unbased. Yea Forums used to love yuri until zoomers showed up.

You’ll have to excuse FE fans, their brains are so addled by Disney tier black and white morality the second they get an actually compelling narrative thrown their way with complex characters they lose all cognitive function and turn into tribalistic shitflinging monkeys.

>one guy make a joke
>people are actually being offended by it
You guys make /pol/ and tumblr look like child's play.

She's the villain in 3 of the 4 scenarios, you disingenuous fuck. Even when you do the BE route proper, you're doing the villain route.

Attached: ferdelete_von_aegir.jpg (680x847, 106K)

>greninja
>>incenaroar
>>>corrin
>>>>roy

>yfw he’s broken with absurd range and one hit KOs

Attached: 4A19C810-7D16-4FF4-980B-DD514BD5484C.jpg (529x686, 71K)

Been here since 2009. They weren't a problem until you fucks got older, more depressed in your normal lives and scared of other fictional men fucking your girls. Leading you all to have to shove and shill them everywhere. Even in shows and games where they're not even their in the first place.
I must say it's been based having KyoAni act like they're going to have lesbians in their shows just to make movies where they're straight to spite you fags.

Any way you slice it she's an objectively better choice. Even if people seethe like they do over every other FE character that stills sparks controversy which gets people talking. Sales for 3H are already through the roof and they'd only get better. What is there to accomplish by including an SNK character?

She's central to every route, Dimitri and Claude aren't. Byleth is a generic austistic self-insert.

This. I don't care if you like Edelgard what pisses me off is when her fans deny she's a villain because she obviously is.

Okay but Edelgard is very clearly not straight.

い ら な い

Pretty big difference between villain and antagonist. The only route she’s a central figure in outside her own is BL, which is written from the ground up to be babby’s first FE plot with otome pandering spice thrown in

>Hitler as a cute anime girl
>Villain

Attached: 1567129277634.jpg (2580x1320, 457K)

Seeing as how female Blythe isn't Canon and the male version is. You're wrong.

>DEDUE, i will probably die in this battle in gronder field, after this battle i want you to KISS edelgard in my name
>yes your highness

Only by otomefags and shoujoshis.

My wife's son's best friend's uncle works at Nintendo and he said Sakurai's Three Houses waifu was Hilda and she's 100% getting into Smash

Attached: 1539817770402.png (1916x1388, 2.08M)

I’d smash Hilda if you catch my drift

Nobody can.

Max level or level 1?

They didn't mention Hero which is probably why no one believes the leak.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-21-53-33-1.png (720x792, 152K)

At the absolute worst she’s an anti-villain. It’s equally annoying to see the “literally Hitler” shitposting from dimitrifags who have only played one fucking route

>Female Byleth is the only girl Edelgard can S support with
Did you even play the game?

You people really need to know more about your terms. She is not a villain, she's a antagonist, an obstacle for the protagonist. If she was a villain, she would be evil. Her intention are more about helping the people for the better, how is that being a villain?

>However, there's nothing confirmed yet
>All the others are definitive

I played as Canon male route user. Come on

>canon
You guys just love throwing that word left and right, don't you?

>canonfags.

At the absolute best case BL is slanted towards a F!Byleth. You’re a dumbass headcanonfag to think otherwise though. F!Byleth even shows up more in the intro!

The term you're looking for is anti villain. She does horrible things in the name of a greater good, like Magneto and Armstrong. A straight up villain is what FE normally has.

Why is whorethea still 1st on the online polls?

I have a lot of trouble believing Sylux will be in. Both Ridley and Dark Samus were added in SSBU and I see Metroid as too niche of a franchaise to get a third new rep.

>I'm a guy and play as girl

Fuckin SOI infested fucks in this fandom

Armstrong is a fucking mustache twirling evil my dude what lol. He’s a card carrying villain if I’ve ever seen one

Male Byleth x golden deers is the canon route, the trailer is 90% deer cutscenes

She might be a thot but she is a very well written thot that is endearing to many.

Also titties

>Fought against corrupt government to try and turn America into a meritocracy instead of an oligarchy
>Evil

Dickhead, I didn't say anything about playing a female. Stop assuming stuff when you know you're wrong.

She can finish him on a single sit

>Metroid is too niche
>SNK isn't

Attached: 1506543846766.png (300x300, 9K)

SNK doesn't have a rep yet. A niche franchaise can have one rep.

>Hitler
>close to Edelgard
this is how I know you don't even like Edelgard

no, everything I hate about FE reps is that there are far too many. and I'll say the same shit about Mario. Pokemon can get away with it because there are actually a shitzillion of them

you could probably have Hilda as an Edelgard echo

>Edelgard can romance the player regardless of gender
>Edelgard sings the game's theme song
>the theme song plays during her final map
>Edelgard isn't the main character!

Byleth is just the Mark-tier super genius mute where everything goes to shit without their presence

In his most generous interpretation he’s a social darwinist

That's a slight bias right there

Nothing wrong with her Character but just because you think with your dick and find her attractive doesn't make her good person. You can't force your ideals on the world.Like Dimitri says. The people rule and change society. Not one person.

I see Sakurai is a man of culture as well.

being a bad person != Hitler

Tell that to the West.

god she's so competent and charming

I understand the difference between a villain and an antagonist, Edeltards. She's both. She does many things that many people would consider villainous, such as plotting against and then killing her friends, causing a war that leads to endless death for her own selfish reasons. Do you think it's not villainous when Death Knight or another of her subordinates enter combat with and kills one of the other students? Is it not villainous to kill your friends, with them never even finding out WHY you killed them?

>mixing FE shitposting with Smash shitposting

Attached: 1566434943778.jpg (696x675, 262K)

Because I've never met a single person who didn't at least know what Pokemon was. I can't say the same for FE. It sucks that so many of them got pushed in because Nintendo wanted to advertise their dating sim disguised as a strategy game

This. She's the main girl like Celica, Azura and Lucina were except unlike them she has an actual character.

Okay but explain why you have a problem with Nintendo's literal mascot having more reps than anyone else.

>>the theme song plays during her final map
It does? I just finished Black Eagles I don't remember this

>She's the main girl
>main girl
Key words here. Byleth is the MC. Edelgard would been thrown to the side and killed once the empire won if Byleth didn't exist. Literally would have been the puppet she was always intended to be with Byleth

Yeah, that must be why her route is the most rushed.

Dimitrifags can’t cope with this objective fact so they’ll just “hurrrrr edeltards” for the next couple years

Without*

Yes, and Dimitri and Claude would have had shitty fates too. The entire point of Byleth is that they save the lords from themselves with their guidance. Notice how BL Edel is a fucking tyrant and BE Dimitri is a nutcase.

She also has two fucking routes regardless of the circumstances surrounding them

I want based Claude to btfo waifufags and bring a cool bow user to the game. Final smash can be becoming the barabossa.

Terry's dead. Let him go.

She has four routes since she's the only lord who is an integral aspect of all routes being the primary antagonist. Even if there are bigger antagonists she is ultimately the central antagonist of the game.

this is acknowledged. byleth literally decides everything. Who lives, and who dies. Every single life. Every single death. The Fates of everyone involved is all in their comm- actually, scratch that.

The real people who decided who won were Manuela and Hanneman when they gave Byleth dibs on a house. Truly, they are unstoppable.

>Rhea transforms in a CG
>Next scene is just Hubert and Edelgard saying 1 or 2 lines screaming at teach before the screen goes black
>timeskip
>no reunion cutscene like BL or GD
What the fuck were they thinking? And that isn't even the worst part about her rushed route.

Attached: Boomer Terry.png (1876x1200, 527K)

They probably made the church route first, realized no Edelgard route would be weird, and took church's unique maps to create a sort of unique Edelgard campaign while recycling GD maps for church.

I blame rewrites.

>What were [the developers] thinking?
They expected you to have already played the Church or any other route at least once already and enjoyed their animated cutscene if you falling down the canyon. They hope that you use your imagination for Crimson Flower because you should be familiar with why Byleth sleeps for 5 years at this point. That way they don’t need to spend extra time and money to make an extra cutscene.

>didn't even recolor her hair
weaaaaakkk

Eh, I wouldn’t call her the PRIMARY antagonist int any route outside BL. Probably for Church but definitely not GD

I support Terry, but...
>villain

What if the character is neither Terry or Edelgard?

>edeltard
IKKIMASU

Attached: 1BASEDARLE.png (1472x1668, 794K)

well no, the games japanese name is named after the four routes of the game, so there was never any last ,minute plans to add a route, just time mismanagement as to what route gets what resources

It's going to be the one who will destroy you

Attached: gogetaZ.png (900x1829, 755K)

then this whole thread was a pointless waste of time

Edelbros still win because they took hat Ken down with them

BASED

user is full of it. Edelgard's final map plays Apex of the World, the same song as Dimitri's.

If XBC2 was too late to fit into the pass then so is Three Houses. You're not getting anyone from a recent release.

I don't even remember anything but the regular song playing as she galeforced Rhea to death

>I WAS UP ALL NIGHT COMMITTING GENOCIDE DAD PLEASE

well to be fair, apex of the world is just an edge of dawn instrumental piece

Not for me I will be laughing at both sides instead of just the one loser
I have enough images from both sides and I am ready to be extremely condescending no matter the outcome

Attached: BC484713B3F54212888189E72134588F.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

>Enough images for both sides
Post them user

No, because she is literally mentally broken. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY!!!! You're calling her a villain best on her action, but you refuse to see the reason behind her action.

>SHE MURDER THIS PERSON, THAT MEAN SHE'S EVIL!!!!

Is she enslaving people, is she doing this ruled the world with a cold and iron fist, is she killing people that pray to the goddess on her side, no, she have done none of this, yet a true villain would have. Explain to me how would her reason make her a real villain when her action have cause the least amount of harm.

Looking at the online usage stats Edelgard is by far the most popular character in 3H as well

no, it's fucking Dorothea whose the most deployed

You do know this whole thread was made just to start trouble right.

>Edeltards using 'Robin was put in instead of Chrom' excuse
Are they forgetting that Byleth is the Robin of TH?

You know what, user? You're right. School shooters should just be forgiven, maybe even treated as heroes, because they were bullied or abused and it pushed them to murder a bunch of unrelated, innocent people. Damn, why has no one ever thought of this.

Attached: IMG_20190901_173640.png (588x294, 181K)

The ones from this thread user, that is why I said this thread wouldn't be pointless to me

Attached: 1566523816702.gif (384x216, 3.23M)

Attached: NcAvKkk.png (234x224, 20K)

Well we both know side ass Dorothea would have no chance so it's Edelgard still ahead of the relevant characters.

She’s the most popular Lord, not character overall. Lords are Fates by their route so it makes since Dorothea would be more popular since you can recruit her on other routes

Edelfags need to step up, Terryfags are beating them in the image department.

I never anything like that user, because by your account, we should also forgive Rhea and Dimitri.

Attached: excuse me.png (243x207, 61K)

>most popular lord

Daily reminder that every single MU is literally (You). Especially Corrin.

Attached: 2F16F7F0-D6A8-47E5-BDBA-77B627FD011A.jpg (850x459, 93K)

We don't need to succumb to the levels of Terryscum. They're worthless, and we don't have to do anything to watch them get humiliated by everyone everywhere when it's confirmed tomorrow that Fighter #4 is not Terry.

>people literally in this thread admit to be shit posting and rilling people up
>still responding
STOP

>Ingrid 7
My girl did it!

>64% female
Nice argument. Tell me the next time otomes don't vote in a video game.

A couple of niche polls (with a massive tilt to female players I might add) doesn’t mean jack shit compared to ACTUALLY TRACKED IN GAME statistics. The fuck outta here with that garbage.

I want to murder Edeltrannies . Fucking double standard kikes should die. Nobody gave a shit when previous dictator villains had bad shit in the past and wanted to change the world like Zephiel. The only reasons you retards care is because she's a female so you go all "yas queen slay". Fuck off back to Resetera.

Edelworshipers are the kind of people that always believe they have won no matter what so of course they do not put a lot of effort into their images

Attached: edeltards.jpg (600x475, 80K)

I'll destroy you!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 3.9M)

What side are you on?

Attached: CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY.png (700x700, 830K)

Dimitri
>Metal Gear Solid fans
>Doom fans
>Berserk fans
>Otomestacies

Claude
>Faggots
Don't know who else is into him

Get fucked.

Attached: 1566428350579.png (128x128, 32K)

The In-game stats are also fudged by the fact that BE is the 'starter' route due to all the shilling.
Why IS decided to shill the House that has 2 obvious incomplete routes instead of Lions or Deers is a mystery.

O B S S E S S E D.

>The fuck outta here with that garbage.
cringe nigger speak from a cringe waifutard

Zephiel was a degenerate dragonfucker like the Church of Sieros.

She's literally just the previous evil emperors but female. Die you SJW kike

I firmly believe that Dante/Amy/Marco(Metal Slug) have a chance

>Implying people don't like Zephiel
That's on your shit taste motherfucker, don't pin that on the rest of us.

More and more excuses. Even normies by now have finished with their first route and moved onto others, and she still remains the only lord to show up on deployment charts, even with the fact she straight up LEAVES in one of her two routes.

Just cope with the fact the girl is popular as hell and be done with it

But I always think villains are cool.

reminder not to reply to dimitricels. they will forever be seething because edelgard did not want to have sex with dimitri. there is no negotiating or conversing with dimitricels.

is Sylux dabbing?

>Can’t refute the argument so “lol nigger”

simply epic xd

user, she has 12 common chapters in which she appears.
That means she appears for a total of 30 chapters in the game.

It’s off of a branching path, it doesn’t change the fact there are fundamentally only three central routes to choose from. Number of chapters is irrelevant.

I’m willing to bet heavily that Church was by far the default route choice considering some leg work is needed to unlock her route anyways, so she would’ve dropped off regardless

>normies by now have finished with their first
route
>and moved onto others

user you don't seem to realise that most normies did 1 and maybe half a route before stopping.

Dimitri fans are Twitter and Claude fans are Reddit. Edelgard is Yea Forums's girl.

You said exactly that, though, user. You believe reasons and motives trump whatever actions are performed. No matter how many people suffer or die, it's fine, just because Edelgard has a "really good reason". Even if she never actually tells anyone her reasons before killing them, it's A-okay as long as she wins in the end, right? Contrary to popular belief, the ends do not always justify the means.

>Edelgard is Yea Forums's girl
I think you mean /u/, Era and Reddit's girl.

/u/ is a Yea Forums approved board, so yes.
>Era and Reddit
But that's Claude

>Corrin
Okay now that is just rude.

Attached: 47E2A103-3F0C-4727-97E3-123EBF5174C9.jpg (1100x1300, 339K)

>Has most of the gay options
>The only other gay option was born in her empire

Attached: Edelgay.jpg (1000x1024, 101K)

Don't conflate delicious yuri with degenerate 3D fagshit user.

What are the best classes for each member of black eagles?

Post her feet

>Era
>Not liking "Daenerys but you can side with her"
>Reddit
>Is already making Edelgard defence posts

>Wyvern riding archer
Too based for Sakurai's taste. Same for a spear, but he's not below Byleth.

Isn't Dimitri also Reddit, I mean he's the most popular there

BL are the only ones with opening

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960

twitter.com/shi_y_o/status/1168763735889965057

>Edelfag tries to talk shit
>gets instantly verbally obliterated by literally everyone else
Yea Forums being based for once. Edelfags are easily Stevefags 2.0 in terms of how destroyed they constantly get.

Attached: 1556438429554.png (800x500, 816K)

>Dimitri is mentally ill and spills his spaghetti talking to girls
>Sylvain hates women and himself
>Ingrid hates niggers
>Felix is an edgelord and likes little girls
user Blue Lions are the Yea Forums house

>Blue Lions got a fanmade Anime Op before Eagles
This just proves Dimitri is stronger than waifu shilling.

More like the shooterchan house

Based

I'm now at the point where I would sincerely prefer Edelgard over Terry. I can't process it. This thread made me realize how goddamn underwhelming this fighter pass has been for me. I'd actually rather have Edelgard than who we're getting. I shat on Edelgard's inclusion for months because "I don't want anymore fucking Fire Emblem". Now we're getting something worse than that. Fuck.

>Not liking "Daenerys but you can side with her"
>Edelgard
>anything like Daenerys

post yfw your boy gave his gf a dagger right when he dumped her

Attached: sylvain.jpg (1242x1710, 237K)

Remember that the only reason Edelgard showed up in fake leaks was because she was the only character we knew anything about at first.
If they revealed Dimitri, Claude or Byleth first they'd be the ones poping up in them.

Got you sempai

Attached: edelgas.png (691x682, 626K)

Based

Did he dump her?

All you have to do is swear allegiance to the great empress and you will see salvation.

Attached: 1567135705203.jpg (766x1084, 736K)

Terry would be the first character with a trucker hat, he's automatically better than any FE character just for that.

>kill literally every person with a differing opinion in Fodlan
>because I am the only one left it means I was right
UNGA
UNGA BUNGA

Attached: 34E2CD6A2199463BB7DC8F22DF80EF14.jpg (733x1024, 75K)

>>kill literally every person with a differing opinion in Fodlan

>Literally making shit up

>this new leak cycle has given us 2 Steve heels
How many more will we get?

Based
Edelgard and Terry can't both be heels can they?

haven't played a fe game but its seems like an odd choice to not pic the mc.

Tracer and Edelgard user.

who leaked this?

Edelgard is absolutely not Tracer level of awful.

>Western /u/ and Eastern /u/
Makes sense to me

It won't be Edelgard. This pass is for 3rd party characters only.

There will be a 2nd pass after this one is over in February. It will be a pass for Nintendo characters only, and Byleth will be the first character from the pack. She'll be the DLC character to promote the DLC canon route coming to 3H by April.

Yeah, unfortunately it's just another sword user, that has whip gimmick like Simon because that's how the creator sword works.

No, it won't be Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude.

Attached: 009.g1t.00.png (512x512, 133K)

I want to rub my dick on your tits.

What's with this Felix lolicon meme some kinda support?

I will accept this as long as they don't censor her navel window like they did to Corrin's thighs.

Some of his best supports are with the smaller girls in the game. It doesn't make much sense because none of them are actually lolis

Get read your get your ass zapped, cunt.

Attached: sylvie-snk-heroines-costume-normal.png (625x857, 652K)

/u/ really is pure evil

Attached: 1566671166819.png (1280x1439, 2.01M)

What happens after this?

Nothing, its the end of their supports

I'm pretty sure that's the paralogue, no?

Byleth is cool and the Sword of the Creator is a pretty crazy weapon so I wouldn't even mind. Especially if it means we get 3H music

Nope
youtu.be/U0PK97LtRwk

Edelgard is the perfect heel
>Fire Emblem character
>Relevancy character
>Waifushit
>Lesbian
>Zoomershit
>First party
>Cucks a fan favorite boomer character

>Edelgard in Smash
>Hector echo

I know if it happens at all its gonna be Byleth but i want it to be discount Daenerys because of the cosmic levels of butthurt it will produce.

Attached: 1567016826496.jpg (1920x1482, 240K)

i don't give a shit about byleth as long as he's in the 2nd pass

Attached: 1455154253759.jpg (970x924, 156K)