1 WHITE damage

>1 WHITE damage

Attached: 56A5EB4B-7409-4D24-9D79-53C5F2F824B6.png (144x243, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xfNQN8vOKw
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
files.catbox.moe/ngeb3f.webm
twitter.com/reyu15zatta/status/1168802955790696449?s=20
rave.dj/4k0de5-rv2CKeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UaD4AiqYDyA
youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1567099428387.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Look nigger, you start putting lob in the OP or don't make threads at all. I'm tired of this cryptic bullshit.

What level of stats are clerks on?

1 on all levels. + whatever the number on the counter of their department.

Imagine how less shitty clerks would be if there was evacuate button that forced them out of a specific room for 10-20 seconds

Attached: 648FD4E5-362A-493D-924F-04DDB3A0A2F2.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

Perfect. I could sequentially evacuate rooms to corral them into one elevator, and then take out every clerk in the facility with a single execution bullet.

REMINDER

Attached: 1E72C8AE-C95F-4438-BA88-90311F6F8D2F.png (1124x604, 603K)

What does borb sex feel like?

>killing all the clerks when you won't need to murder them anymore. They believed you and you turned them all into dust

sharp teeth gently massaging your body

>clerk love abnos
clerks do more harm to themselves than the manager does to them.
Exec bullets are instant and painless death and these niggers run into grave of cherry blossom wilfully.

>ywn uppercut a clerk and watch their body ragdoll across the room

but wall gazer is so fine
couldn't you hit it as long as you didn't look at her face?

That sounds awful and not like something that would fall over 50% survival rate at all.

Attached: 996d04cfffee280e21f08b61fe7dd3fb.jpg (811x992, 115K)

Punishing bird would be 100% survivable sex, it's just that you have to be completely submissive while he pecks your butt over and over.

We had a thread not so long ago you double clerk.
On the other hand I get to do more binahposting so I guess you're alright.

Attached: floating cat.jpg (814x866, 210K)

Also, a reminder:

Attached: PECK.jpg (800x801, 100K)

You faggots are the reason we're going to vg sooner rather than later.

Attached: 1232132143254.png (395x218, 50K)

OP is okay, faggotry is of course not

>making a thread with lobotomy corp in the OP causes Jannies qlipoth counter to reduce with good probability

The reason why we are going to /vg/ sooner than later is the fact that paranoid managers like you keep crying about /vg/
Now be a good boy and take this Binah.

Attached: relax.jpg (705x1000, 255K)

Really on the fence about this game since I like the old SPC entries and stuff, but I'm not sure if I should buy it.
Sell me on it, dorks.

>Gotta suppress four different abnormalities in the same day
>Only have Rudolta, and Mountain that can breach
lame

>four different abnormalities
I'm pretty sure that you just have to suppress 4 times.
I remember doing this mission with woodsman, "don't look at me or I breach" and grave of the butterflies.
I just suppressed grave of the butterflies twice and mission complete.
Although I could be remembering it wrong.

If it's 4 abnos, it's the Hod mission, which requires 4 different ones. Geb's HE/WAW missions can use the same ones.

Just pirate it, the tutorial is way longer than the 2 hour refund window and shit doesn't really start going down until day 21 like 5 hours in

Dumbest way to say it is Fallout Shelter + SCP, most people hate to call it that but that's the broadest way to put it. Mostly every day you choose an abnormality out of 3, and you hire agents to work on them to gain your daily energy quota for the day. You have four options to work on the abno's and each abno likes certain works done on them. Abno's will also have unique criterias for each one, like if you send someone too weak or too strong to an abno they can straight up kill your agent or breach their containment cell, which then you have to fight them back into their cell. The energy you collect from each abno can be used to learn more things about them and to obtain gear specific to that abno. As time goes on you have a huge puzzle facility where screwing up on one abno will cause them to murder some employees, and then you forget to pick up your ticket so the train starts chugging along to murder your employees, and then you have an abno that hates seeing employees die so they breach, and then one abno hates seeing other abnos breach so they breach, and since that one just breached and walked by a different abno chilling in their cell, that one breaches. The game's motto of "Face the fear, build the future" really comes into play when you realize that gear you get from the higher difficulty abnormalities is almost a necessity in the later days.

It's actually such bullshit since it's so early in the game and all the abnos either don't breach, or worse...

Attached: 1567102591537.png (503x540, 105K)

>Abnormality
>The Janny
>WAW class
>Qliphoth counter: 3
>When video game thread was detected, Qliphoth counter was reduced
>When nipple was detected, Qliphoth counter was reduced
>When Smash threads occupied less than 50% of Yea Forums, Qliphoth counter was reduced
>When Breaching Janny will try to get to all threads that reduced it's Qliphoth counter, then he returned to it's containment room

Attached: TheBurrowingJannyContainment.png (839x602, 576K)

Manager...your prudence...

Cunny

the magical girls aren't horny you creep

Attached: 1555591455091.png (512x512, 233K)

Any site recommended? I don't really pirate stuff now and Skidrow and IGG's downloads looked outdated and sketchy as shit. Haven't touched PB in years.
Sounds cool.

Then why does QoH lay an egg if an agent completes her attachment work with a good result 10 times in a row?

The usual places are fine

that sounds like bullshit but im going to try it just to find out.

I'm pretty sure the grandma would be 100% survivable, she just wouldn't ever stop talking during sex about some boring garbage.
Also, does Plague Doctor count as survivable if it guarantees you'll turn into a horrible monster later?

IGG-GAMES

I got a button that kills my guys when I try to work it. can I have a hint if there's some trick I'm supposed to do or am I literally just not supposed to do anything with it?

DON'T TOUCH IT!

>Laetitia
>Not Horny as fuck
She would do it just to make friends.

Attached: D_DNykOUYAA6N2Z.jpg (865x1121, 72K)

>QoH
probably desperate, easily seducable
>KoD
blesses the first hottie who walks in with her panties
>KoG
wants to add their seed to her collection

You're not pressing it fast enough you mong

It's a meme abnormality.
when you begin the game i.e. the screen where you can rearrange employees/use LOB points, click the button three times, the game will crash. open the game again and you have gained information on the button. this is needed to 100% the codex

I get the impression QoH either wouldn't even know what sex is, or would react to the idea of anything sexual in the most anime highschool girl cliched way as possible.

>he doesn't know about the egg.

Unironically a good hint, do this.

the duality of man

fug, I thought I needed some later equipment before messing with it

>"AIIIIEEEEE BAKA HENTAI AGENT-KUN!!"
>*Bashes your skull in kike dokuro chan*

based

Nope. The button transforms into stuff to trick you into pressing it. I think it either kills everyone or panicks everyone which loses ALL your gear. If I were you I'd memerepo it away once you collect its information, it's utterly useless

Angela also has eggs, better do attachment work on her RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1536090724949.jpg (1024x1024, 525K)

HOPELESS

*Repression work*

nice headcanon. and snakes can have virgin births so
all three are pure you perv

Anyone know how to console command abno's into your facility?

Press Alt and F4 together to bring up the menu.

Would Instinct and Attachment be the same when working on Angela?

no way fag

Press your PC's power button to make Angela strip.

Sorry Angela, I'm busy at the moment.

Attached: manager.png (800x810, 423K)

What, no [CENSORED]?

>Wh-what do you mean, Instinct and Attachment at once? I would never do such a lewd act... unless...
*fries your brain instantly with a pale damage laser from her staff*
>S-sorry! Got a little excited

Attached: 827D6184-A41C-42B6-8BCA-FC357E885013.jpg (343x360, 33K)

CENSORED doesn't make rape babies unless breaching. This is more "fucking them in their containment room"

Have you not seen the animation for CENSORED when someone wins the roulette?

Yes, but does a mini-CENSORED come out? No

in it's story it's fucking raped someone and made it's babies. It's just your nuggets instantly panic before CENSORED can reach them and run away

So is that chart only about sex for the sole purpose of procreation and not casual sex?

>casual sex
What are you, a degenrate?

If Binah finishes the job in LoR and kills Angela, I can forgive all the Binahposting.

A honry QoH would probably jump to conclusions incredibly quickly and be very dangerous.
>Mention you're here for Attachment work
>Her face instantly becomes bright red and she instantly kills you in a giant explosion while calling you a pervert before she starts masturbating the moment she thinks she's alone

>Roland and Binah team up and destroy the library, throwing Angela into utter despair.
The best part about this it that it could technically happen.
After all 2 lobcorp devs are confirmed binahfags.

Attached: Jazz.png (663x439, 225K)

>be gift grindan QoH
>enter room for another round of Attachment work after getting a perfect last time
>she's masturbating while whispering your name to herself and still hasn't noticed you're in the room
Wat do

>Wat do
Guess I'll get used to eating eggs for breakfast.

Attached: 2492492949.png (2704x1381, 2.49M)

Screencap this post because I'll remind people that in LoR 1. A is not dead-dead and while Angela might be killed she will not die. Thanks for your understanding

>while Angela might be killed she will not die.
What?

Based.
Only mating press allowed in this thread.

They're everywhere!

Attached: binafags.jpg (739x542, 105K)

Angela's lust for cock ensures that even if she is killed, she will not REST IN PEACE

Roland will destroy the library in the 100% good end. Screencap this.

by that logic all drawthreads and /ctt/ should be gone too.

why are you repsonding to it?

cope

Based and Binahpilled

Attached: smile2.jpg (675x617, 138K)

>binahfags start posting
>thread dies

Attached: 1561834577360.png (640x640, 415K)

Tell me the numbers for that nugget or at least the hairstyle, I will immortalize him in gif form in a week.

Attached: 1561226782950.png (153x166, 2K)

Post your cutest nugget right now or your gigachads get punished.

Attached: The_Black_Forest_Little_Bird.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

Attached: cone.png (252x302, 141K)

Attached: 2019-08-26_13-31-51.png (178x268, 69K)

Not my favorite but the face gets me everytime

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (224x329, 64K)

how do i unclick the magic bullet? Accidentally clicked on it

There's no going back.

You can't, gotta shoot your shot

right click

Was meant for this, can't see his hair since it's so dam dark.

It's not my nugget.
Sorry user.

BANTI

your justice, give it to me

Attached: tim.png (796x467, 344K)

Where is his smoking pipe?

Hmm... Needs more justice

Attached: Screenshot_214.png (264x246, 68K)

Now I imagine Binahfags playing Epic Sax time when they are spamming thread

Good old Harkness test

>Binahfags playing Epic Sax time when they are spamming thread
Not gonna lie, it is pretty catchy.

Attached: order something.jpg (985x836, 70K)

Vincent just reminds me of a happier Hokma. With guns.

Attached: Vincent.jpg (283x325, 54K)

I love those beady-eyes and roll new hires a couple times to see if I get one

I want to FUCK Nothing There

I love you

youtu.be/7xfNQN8vOKw

Based.

Alright guys I have an idea on how we can get out of here. We all make the agents fuck up their work at the same time. That way, multiple dangerous abnormalities will breach simultaneously. We can escape in the chaos. If anyone asks where you're going, just lie and say you're going to aid in suppressing an abnormality.

I like your idea user.

Attached: sit.jpg (475x687, 226K)

This clerk right here, Manager.

>one of the abnormalities is Blue Star
>we all meet again instead of escaping

Okay I'm new kinda new at this ga me (I've barely made it to the 20th day) and there are a few things I don't get.

Like, what does qilpoth reduction mean? I thought it was a good thing but from the way all of you talk about it, it sounds bad.

Also, there are some abnormalities I just cannot work on, like the weird meat bathtub thing or the cinderells shoes, they either kill or hypnotise my clerks, what do I do about those?

Tl;dr Redpill on this game Yea Forums

Qliphoth reduction is the number in the circle ontop of an Abno's cell. It can have an X also. Usually it reaching 0 will cause the abno to breach or do something evil like the red shoes hypnotizing. To stop someone that's enchanted just click on them until they're not anymore. The bloodbath has a criteria based on your nuggets stats. Managerial tips are beautiful thing.

Attached: 1561038725740.png (252x224, 14K)

lmao

That would make the games nearly casual though,
which says alot about the game really.

Fucking Christ, bloodbath’s story made me feel so uncomfortable

Attached: 8D140E66-34DB-43A7-BCB7-924CA2201471.png (630x475, 44K)

This is really helpful, thank you wise old user!

I hate to sound like I want to get spoonfed but what criteria does the bloodbath work off? I don't want to scarfice nuggets just test who it won't eat.

But, CLK-545505, why would sabatage your work?
You are a feather and working for Lobotomy Corporation, one of the wings of this world, is the great achievement. I think you are in the perfect position according to your skills, now please go and check "Blue Star“ status, before we send next agent for work.

Attached: Malkuth3.png (469x659, 130K)

Just try you're best to replicate it, since it's so dark, no one else can tell what it really is either.

>get to day 50
>binah's portrait is distorted
Wat

I'm guessing it's because she wasn't actually part of the team in the beginning, so obviously her real self is just a vague idea while the other portraits are of the others in their prime.

Low temperance and low fortitude agents get pulled in.
However, the more hands in the bath the greater the energy output.
I encourage you to send your best employee if the bloodbath has 3 hands in it, it will massively increase the energy output.

Attached: b.png (252x224, 15K)

>tfw finish a core suppression and game crashes after the cutscenes
Not like Netzach suppression was hard but I really wanted to try Tiphereth's after watching all that.

Attached: 1566832382291.png (768x1024, 246K)

She probably has doll joints and nothing to stick it in.

Go back to your basement bruja del 71

Attached: 1555914496892.jpg (249x249, 4K)

She has a mouth

On a similar topic, how much energy output can you make spider bud generate, if you get it in architecture and feed it all but 1 employee?

Best advice is the moment you get an HE abno, train two agents til they are V on whatever work is really good on the HE abno, then do it for the next HE abno until you get an all V nugget. So if an HE abno likes Temp and Insight work get a nugget to V on Insight and Temp with them. It will really help in the long run to have level V nuggets that can take on ALEPHs the moment you unlock them.

Attached: goodbye clerk.png (1305x190, 39K)

what would sex with them be like haha
both them domming and them subbing

I'm curious about King of greed, how do you even her when she's in the crystal thing?

get into the crystal with her

>Snow Queen freezes employee
>Send another in
>Gate goes down and up instantly, saved employee shakes savior's hand, and heads off
>Like, not even 20% done the actual work order
She saw that gigachad and she surrendered instantly

Good job drowning, idiot
I’d tip her down some stairs, that could probably wiggle her out and break the curse

>Sounds of the fight continue
>Saved employee still has an ice shard in her chest
uhhhh
>Next employee I send in has the gate go down
>Fight ends, but she's still standing in there
bruh

It won't be so simple, is there any evidence that the small barbed hole on the top left of the crystal is a entrance that reaches her? If it was, you could just pull her out with a rope. Also if you got in with her it would be rape since she is asleep.

Attached: kog1.png (497x393, 357K)

why are these lads so stylish, also fuck the white fixer he's a piece of shit

Attached: Black fixer.jpg (750x820, 339K)

I assumed it was the mouth that opens wide when she’s breaching containment, and detatches her head as a lure
Speaking of which, breaking her out is likely to kill her given the above point, who's to say her head and the beast are the only living things, the rest of body might be vestigial

I wanna give the knight of despair Hope!

Alright I'm gonna buy the game, what non-spoilery tips can you give me?

most tips for this game are spoilers desu
you can retry days if you fuck up so don't sweat making mistakes too much

Read the manual, don't be afraid to retry days to learn about abno gimmicks, and birds are important.

Attached: Roost.jpg (700x700, 103K)

Read the manual, unlock and read managerial tips. There's no time limit on days. Expect to have to restart. Employees are expendable, don't get too attached starting out ;_;

Nobody with that much compassion works in lobotomy

Remember that restarting is a natural part of the game, progress and items are saved between restarts.
Memory Repositories are handy because they rewind you a week in progress, keep all acquired items and information, but get rid of any new hires or new Abnormalities. Use it if you got a monster that’s too tough to handle.
Do the Sephirah missions. Trust me on this, the buffs are essential.
Keep away from this thread until days 20-26 if you can help it, that’s when the biggest spoilers land aside from the ending

See Also do missions as fast as you can and if you want to 100 percent the game on your first run, the fastest way to do it is get as much abno info as you can then memory reposit on day 25 until the last abno's you need are too difficult, then complete all the missions, then get the last bit of info you need.

You can level up your agent stats by doing different works, that is stated in the manual which you REALLY need to read.
Most abnos have some type of gimmick so always be wary of that and you agents could be insta killed at any time if that happens don't be sad to restart.

There's also a point in which you'll fuck up your facility so you'll have to start from day 1 multiple times so don't worry about it, the better you are at the game the faster you get to days 20+

Don't forget to feed Mountain

Attached: IMG_20190903_171325.jpg (1506x1078, 201K)

>red
>fodb
>freischutz
>la luna
>black swan
>laetitia
>old lady
>NO WAY FAG
Not with that attitude

>Tutorial titles are in Korean
Guys I don't speak runes please tell me these are the only ones.

Nevermind I think I might be retarded

Scouring shitty twitter accounts for Binah images is mentally draining.

Attached: beanbag.jpg (1200x1091, 68K)

Manager...

Attached: 1559291427178.png (1688x1184, 382K)

un... unh...

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLARGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH UNNNHHHH OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THE

C-C-C-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNYYYYYYYYY

YYYYY!!!

Having to retry the same day over and over again is mentally draining aswell

Attached: E2E36030-8696-41C5-B7BB-37028B721DB2.jpg (700x800, 54K)

Hey drawfriends
Draw Binah in a garbage bin

>no time limit on days

This one fucked me hard my first run, I thought there were a fixed number of hours, and wound up getting in WAY over my head before I realized what was going on and my nuggets were not prepared

Attached: 1566830271449.png (1024x600, 244K)

Not funny

Very funny

Nor cute

Attached: 123456789456.png (450x1005, 239K)

>tfw there is this ONE fucking account that wants to make Binah a dyke at all costs
>It's a tranny

Attached: looking at trash.png (298x319, 42K)

Angela is gonna freak when she sees this

Attached: LaetitiaNormal.png (350x545, 216K)

I’m trying my best to find decent pictures on my limited free-time user

Attached: CC6F927E-59A9-494A-A0E5-2D6AE216FAA6.jpg (600x800, 251K)

Cute

keizh?

Manager
I think I’m gonna say the C word...
Clerks...brace yourselves
*inhales*

...?

Attached: 1566681649194.png (211x276, 101K)

Same, is why I mention it. I swear Malkuth or Angela says something along the line of "check how much time is left" when you have the energy collection done, which made me try all sorts of things to get the time to show.

We all are.
Yeah, that's the one.

Attached: kimono.jpg (562x1024, 53K)

If they were a tranny they'd 100% mention it
Fortunately they're just a homosexual

>Manager, I said the C word and now punishing bird won't leave me alone

Attached: 75953673_p21.png (368x420, 68K)

>They/Them
I'm thinking it's a mental one user.

Attached: 683D2B0D-4BDF-4895-AD53-8CA7E1CAD5F5.jpg (408x1280, 52K)

I love you user

The new Hod balloon, so worthless it deflates itself.

This hole, Manager...it was made for me!

Alright I did the tutorial, I think I'm ready to get started.
First anomaly is O-03-03.

Its angela, and yea its something like, you have to have the energy by the day's end or something, bamboozled me for sure

OH SHIT

Just do your best and resist the urge to look stuff up or reset too early :3

Binah fucking snapped and now she's personally killing all the sefirot. How do they beg for their lives?

Attached: 47D355B5-E3FB-4233-9950-C2B7B5FEA8A4.png (519x684, 100K)

I like this prompt

Attached: 9271BCCD-084F-44DB-8D0A-F508AF139C6E.png (217x181, 21K)

The Typhereth protocol for the filter is working properly. Angela from now on I require you to stay using that template for your avatar. It will increase the chance of us completing attachment work by 10% for I am a huge lolicon.

I beg her to spare her lives in return for crushing my useless clerk head like a fucking grape with her thighs.

Hod used Enkephalin once and that's how she ended up looking like that.

Enkephalin; Not even once.

Attached: 20190529205944_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Look abuela, you better stop your ego masturbation in this instant or I'll go get me mallet.

Its kinda implied she put herself in there abd so might be able to leave.
But recall that "Desire wants for Eternity".
And that "When King of Greed is satisfied it will be the end of the world."

A battle for the ages

Attached: Screenshot_232.png (1305x291, 690K)

I want to drag QoH to KoD's room and beat QoH to near death right in front of her, then leave the barely alive QoH there as I exit for her to deal with!

I need all your Binah fighting tips, Managers. I feel like I've hit a wall and can't go past it. Gebura was super easy to me because it was just kiting, but Binah is cheating by spiking all my weak dudes from miles away or throwing insanity pillars everywhere that are impossible to dodge using elevators because fucking Central Command is 5 gorillion miles wide. Plus, she wipes the Rabbits easily.

Attached: 1563411943929.png (1024x722, 827K)

>I need all your Binah fighting tips
Submit.

Attached: touch.jpg (1200x693, 185K)

rabbits seriously are the way to go. they keep her contained AND attack her. you're supposed to do it all while the rabbits are still alive, all 3 phases. spread people out, just send them to work - if you're not confident in your employees hire new ones that you're okay sacrificing with. just hit the buttons quick enough, especially in p3 where you can't pause anymore. there isn't any more to it. a lot of trying until you get it right. don't just give up on it.

How do I do that when you're not supposed to enter a room where the Rabbits are? Or are you saying do all the meltdowns and don't send anyone to her and let the Rabbits do the work? They just die in two of her hits

Send them to her department as soon as you can you dingus

>Get Fairies
>Have person who went through You Must Be Happy work on them
>Immediately send them to work on something else after before doing Tip 3 on the fairies
OH OKAY

ideally none of the meltdowns hit her department. you send the rabbits in asap so she doesn't leave extraction.
you do realize what the meltdown does, right? she shouldn't hit the rabbits at all actually.

Ok. Also how do I mitigate the damage she does the second the day starts? I can't hire shitters to take care of TETH/ZAYIN meltdowns for it

Haha, holy shit. Keizh is my real-life friend. I introduced Binah/Lobotomy Corporation to them because I thought Binah would be her type. I was correct.

Attached: binah sipping.jpg (637x545, 32K)

Move everyone at the start, the spikes thing are stationary

They're fat, user. What did you expect?

I have everyone move out of the way when she summons her spikes, then send one dude to stall her before retreating and calling in rabbits while everyone's hitting rooms.

>tranny
>rl friend
>them
just off yourself and then kill him aswell please.
just immediately call for the rabbits as soon as the day starts or she starts the first wave. pause the game, call rabbits, call everyone into meltdowns. this should be enough to clear p1. p2 is basically the same.
p3 is where the fun starts, but I think you haven't even gotten there yet.

This gives me mixed feelings so thank you user for spreading Binah but also fuck you for spreading Binah

Attached: E6FAB28A-43A1-409A-B8BE-76E752EE441F.png (450x800, 171K)

tell them to draw bongbong

Tell her to at least make her Binah more apathetic instead of the "Oh I was being misunderstood all along, I'm actually very nice" shit.
She's a psycho, not a fucking snowflake.
Also fuck you for handing over Binah to a dyke.

Attached: Shit.gif (500x262, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Do you feel in charge?

>you do realize what the meltdown does, right
No, I am retarded. I know that sometimes she becomes weaker because the Rabbits go from doing shit damage to actually hurting her.
Going to try this with my Silent Orchestra chads. Thank you for the tips, Managers.
>p3
As long as there isn't a Part 4 I'm fine.

Attached: sticker (23).png (252x224, 13K)

*inserts penis in hole*
Whoops! Silly me haha

HELP
I NEED THAT ONE BIRD MEME VIDEO
OF FIRST WARNING AND SECOND WARNING
I KNOW THERE'S A YOUTUBE LINK BUT I LOST IT

It was months ago when these threads were just getting started and most anons weren't even at Binah yet. I didn't even think I'd still be into the game now.

files.catbox.moe/ngeb3f.webm

TAKE ME BACK TO THE FIRST THREADS WHEN BINAHFAGS WEREN’T A THING

finishing meltdowns stuns and makes binah vulnerable

no

That’s understandable, but I also do agree with this user ,in a less angry way, that I wish she represented Binah in a way more true to her character. Has she played the game?

>BINAHFAGS WEREN’T A THING
user, I...

Attached: BinahSwimsuit.jpg (565x1240, 137K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU
HAVE A GIGACHAD

Attached: 71216572_p105.jpg (1600x900, 1002K)

What, back when Malkuthfags were posting uncensored porn and getting us deleted?

It's spoilers of her fight so golden meltdowns stun her if all of them are done, white meltdowns set her defenses to 2.0 for each damage type. phase 2 adds wave meltdowns, they do nothing other than disable the mini KoG's roaming the facility. phase 3 replaces all previous meltdowns with pillar meltdowns, all must be completed for Binah to go from 0.0 to 0.8, at this point you either need the whole facility to fight her or hope enough bunnies are alive to take her down

EWWWWW SAGGY GRANNY TITTIES

Can we make custom abos yet?

twitter.com/reyu15zatta/status/1168802955790696449?s=20
What is freischutz?
>Smoke
>Fire
>Liquid

To be fair, a Clerk DeathBall could probably deal with a Teth fucker.

I regret going to twitter, it was a mistake.
Fug.

Attached: anger.jpg (1200x1200, 731K)

She's played a bit, but her PC shits itself after a day or two on Lobocorp. Which is weird, since it's a pretty nice PC.
I've streamed most of the game for her though, minus the last 5 days, and she definitely knows about Binah in-game. She just likes smirks, apparently.

I always thought of fanart as just funart, so I've never minded silly renditions of characters. Pic related is my photo editing skills put to good use.

Attached: binah sipping2.jpg (1386x1182, 98K)

Rage

I did a thing
R8
rave.dj/4k0de5-rv2CKeQ

Attached: 1566508534003.gif (550x400, 1.65M)

CLERRRRRRK GAAAAAAANG

I aint hearing shit sarge.

>I always thought of fanart as just funart
I guess you are right user, sorry for blowing up.
It's just that her art direction really irks me for some reason, add the fact that she aggressively dyke'd Binah up, gave her this snowflake vibe and boom.
Hell itself for me.
t. I do myself like cute renditions of Binah but something ticked me off in hers

Attached: Cat.png (500x500, 67K)

I can't wait to get those upgrades to 130 so I can get EVEN MORE JUSTICE.

Post your gigachads.

Attached: Seigi no Mikata.png (286x411, 77K)

POP AN ABNO LIKE AN UZI NIGGA
QILPHOTH ZERO NIGGA
IN YESOD WITH MY AGENT NIGGAS
AND MY MANAGER NIGGA

>filename
yorokobe

Anyone got that picture of the manager with the rifle

Yeah, I agree with your position on fanart, I just have an irrational fear in my heart that one day Binah will take off in that sort of community and have her original personality drowned out completely. I do like her art though.

Attached: 23FFB846-C56F-4F45-B6A0-F3D1A18DE94A.jpg (800x1066, 507K)

Komugiko

Attached: 4thgen.png (279x394, 137K)

After retrying all day FINALLY finished the 3 aleph mission with no deaths. Fuck that was frustrating losing to dumb shit after already completing the mission

>Binah will take off in that sort of community and have her original personality drowned out completely.
This is why I hate when people spread LobCorp around.
Those things happen more often than not and with Binah's style she's a perfect target.
Unfortunately this is a risk we gotta take.
No dykes shall touch my wife till I breathe!

Attached: shhh.jpg (878x1200, 207K)

BAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVABAVI

Attached: 1562458632254.png (500x422, 111K)

Attached: 1567561851138.jpg (873x718, 66K)

Thanks

>Lob Corp gets massively popular
>Binah is drawn with huge tits and labeled goth gril
>No lewd the tiphereth haw haw fbi XD
>Softcore porn and fanfictions of abnormalities having sex wtih teenage fujos
>(Insert abnormality here) is actually binary trans muslim haha
>Cosplays

S'alright, everyone has their tastes. I was just surprised that an old friend of mine came up in one of these threads.

I feel like that's a general risk with a growing fandom. But honestly, I can barely think of any Binah art that's true to her in-game, regardless of source.

I'm more of a Gebura guy myself though, so I might just not be paying enough attention.

So anything new on libraries? I heard they want to work a LC2 type game in the future but libraries is their current focus and I am hyped

This will probably happen to LoR

HOLD ME BROS!

Stop that.
50% of my enjoyment comes from browsing those threads and helping new players out in moderation.
If this happened I would completely disconnect myself from all that is LobCorp except for the games themselves.
I might be a binahfag that gets shat-on every day and enjoys shitting back, but I still love all the anons here.
This is our "sekrit club" and I would hate it if a huge influx of newfags ruined this for us.

Attached: do you mind?.png (1050x800, 314K)

IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO COLLECT ENERGY FROM ABNORMALITIES CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK

Attached: hotelmario.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Abnormality cosplays could be cool.

Mario if true

>To be continued
He died in seconds after encountering the deathball

Attached: We'll be right back.png (1085x850, 880K)

I opened yp the Information team and honestly I'm a bit lost. I got Beauty and the Beast and You're Bald, and naturally everybody in the Information department is bald now. The Ordeals seem rough, how are you supposed to micro these characters when they all stack together?

Is last felix the most based ordeal?
>deletes all cl*rks from existance
>if any clerk activist breaches they also get deleted

For You’re Bald... just send the same bald agent to avoid the entire department from getting bald’d

Attached: EDEBfcjU0AEWJC9.jpg (1024x1700, 183K)

Hey hey people

WTF BROS!
I THOUGHT MYO WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD SAY THE F WORD

Oh I forgot my image. Time for Tiphereth suppression

Attached: file.png (1466x1363, 814K)

SO LONG GAYBURA

Attached: 1566262005736.png (490x359, 91K)

>One Sin but its actually a girl with a skull mask, cross, and crown of thorns in a bikini
>Punishing bird but its actually a girl with fake black wings and a bunch of hastily cut out and taped on yellow circles all over her body
>Also shes in a bikini
>Queen of hatred thats actually pretty accurate to the source material but the skirt is much shorter and she has nude versions available on her patreon
>And that one kid that cosplays as schadenfraude but hes just wearing a box with a key hole sloppily cut into it and paper towl tubes and paper plates stappled on as mechanical parts

Too late. So from what I can guess, B&B works best with Repression, but it has a chance to kill whoever does it? I'm a bit scared to go into it again.

When will they take away my ability to pause?

Let's not pretend this is not what the cute dog would learn if he could hear the Manager.

Sounds good to me

Heh, nice.

Attached: 1565367329646.png (500x329, 233K)

*Big bird

Do repression ONCE...
Then do Insight? Or was it Instinct that did common work result?
Anyway, get those tips first

Hint: Twice
A Silence always follows a Price

Attached: 1566521313928.gif (1100x800, 79K)

Hey, I finally got melting love for the first time, I have a question, does the guy who get the slime survive the day? Do they keep the slime or some shit?
I've declerked and properly researched her but I don't want to lose the Waifufag i put on her.

You got the first part right, but you're not discerning the pattern for why people are dying.

Attached: file.png (1024x1700, 1.18M)

They survive the day and get their AIDS cured.

If he doesn’t die
He’ll be fine

Patient Zero is safe from dying unless she breaches due to you fucking up.

For micro, remember that you can pause and use the containment unit menus and/or recall button to tell employees to move somewhere specific, or to start/stop suppressing something. For example, if someone gets low, order them to work on an abnormality down the hallway away from the enemy, then pause and select them individually.

Unlock Managerial Tips first.

Only on two specific days near the end of the game, plus whenever a few specific abnos that have it as their gimmick breach.

Yes and No, respectively.

underrated

>one of my favourite nuggets has now been immortalized as a thread meme
Subarashii

I don’t have the numbers but give me 10 mins and I can get the pic I used to remake him after memerepoing.

Can Nothing There learn the Triforce of C Words?

Yeah...
That’s gonna be a
TERRIFIED
from me manager.

Can someone give a rundown on the end of your first run? I'm on day 37 right now and all of the middle tier meltdowns are unlocked, as well as Binah mission one and will unlock Hokma mission one tomorrow. Should I do the suppressions and memrep to day 36 so that I can get the missions done before You're forced to day 1 (apparantly)? What even happens if you get to day 46 without all meltdowns complete?

I'm cosplaying Yesod in a couple months' time, only I'm gonna wear black shoes instead of brown because idgaf.

In the early game, when you see an ordeal coming, get to one work away from its activation and have your guys spread out and stand in different hallways generally an equal distance apart then send your worst guy in to do a work. When it appears you can stack your nuggers onto it, cycle out the guy who encountered it first if he's low.

A tip is that Purple, Green, and Amber Dawn spawn one enemy (or group in the case of amber) in each department while Crimson spawns one per department but they can appear anywhere.

>Nothing There runs at you screaming cunny

Whats the abnormality with the least amout of art?

Use #ffff paint or we riot

I beat Last Helix after it made two rounds around the facility.

And then a clerk came strolling past my chads.

Attached: no one but this fucking clerk.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>couple months' time
ANYC?

>day 1
>rush the first 20 and start ego gift/stat grinding
>remember I still have a shitload of abnos to collect for codex
>currently have WN, Don't Touch Me, and Burrowing Heaven
I can only imagine how much more cancerous it will get. I already knocked out some of the baddies in my first run like Parasyte Tree and Nameless Fetus but I'm legitimately just considering rushing the rest of this run for codex completion and the remaining sephirah completions, then day1ing again and planning the perfect facility to finish with.

I'm going to fuck DRV, 1.76 MHz and Ticketman, and the Manager can do NOTHING to stop me!

That’s a big clerk...

>Malkuth
Tries to act tough at first, but after receiving a critical blow she's writhing on the floor screaming and swearing unintelligibly. Do I need to mention the fingernails?
>Yesod
Too busy sputtering and sinking into his own hallucinations after she shredded his clothes to ribbons to legitimately beg. Stammering yelps of "stop!" and "disgusting!" directed at himself. She's content to watch him claw at his own skin like an animal for a long while before finishing the job in the most excruciating way possible.
>Hod
Typical feminine screams for help followed by bargaining and cowering in the corner of the office, covering her tear-streaked face. In her "final" moments she blames herself for having been unable to protect or train properly enough to defend against this attack and goes out with a whimper.
>Netzach
He wants her to take it, so his death pleas turn from smug taunts and surrender to ugly half-comprehensible sobbing and repeated, sometimes half-formed inquiries of "why won't you kill me?!"
>Tiphereth
Regardless of which one she wounds first in an attempt to get under the other's skin they won't outright beg, just demand what's wrong and await the inevitable (in F's case) or freeze up and windows shutdown.wmv (in M's case) after seeing the organic matter.
>Chesed
Relatively the same as the first time, except now he knows better than to even try using the intercom. He may grovel a little in a choked-up voice and ask if this is some sort of cruel joke, but in the end he knows he's a coward and his history has been doomed to repeat.
>Gebura
Too prideful to beg, she'll fight to the death and honorably accept defeat with a satisfied smile on her face and a pillar in her gut if she can't win.
>Hokma
Calm and collected, he makes a snide remark about a claw being sheathed and allows her to carry out her rampage, figuring his body will be in a decent enough state that he can use /that/ to undo the damage.

Attached: 1567457579027.jpg (238x240, 20K)

>whenever a few specific abnos that have it as their gimmick breach.
Damn some abnos have weird ass gimmicks.

I believe you can technically do the game in a single run, but you need to expand every department in the perfect order and do all missions as soon as they come up. More realistically, you can clear in one run with 1-2 memrepos - make sure you do suppressions as soon as you can, and don't finish the day on Day 45 without all memrepos or you might as well day 1 immediately - you can't do missions or suppressions after that point and you'll get cockblocked by a bad ending at some point based on your missed suppressions.

I dont think ive seen any of Happy Teddy Bear or Fragment of the Universe.

Which core suppresion should I complete first?

Attached: file.png (1074x473, 328K)

Fragment of the universe has some stuff on Pixiv but it's in those big logs

Is "security team" a mistranslation?
>Giant plant being cultivated with health symbols in central room
>Upgrades upgrade the regenerators
>Missions focus on preventing agent death/panic
>Netzach's backstory relates to a medical experiment
>Meltdown blocks your healing
Seems more like "medical department" is correct, the disciplinary team serves the function of security. I'd call it "combat team" or something.

Probably Bloodbath. Or Spider Bud. Those TETHs that aren't cute

Training team. Remember that all tools can be useful in some situations.

>that Hokma being smug and using TT2 as his ace
WHY THE FUCK IS HE SO BASED, ANONS???

Yesod is the definition of a non-challenge your screen becomes progressively more pixelated. That's it., whereas Hod can fuck you your agents become more and more retarded, especially with SO in there lol. I'd do Hod first, just to remove meltdown for SO.

its not a mistranslation since he goes on a rant about how ironic it is that they are called the information team when all they do is censor and eliminate information

Cute Binah!
That is all.

Attached: love.jpg (1199x596, 126K)

BALD

Attached: BALD.jpg (2560x1440, 365K)

This, getting sick of seeing the same 3 games on this board every time I open it up.
Please tell me, which specific game are the drawthreads and /ctt/ about?

Dimensional Refraction Variant

He's asking about Security and Netzach and not Info and Yesod, dude. Read.

Thank you for fueling my suffering boner user

Attached: 87547E82-758D-45A6-9B48-59EE1E7B32EE.png (233x215, 33K)

Excellent point. They are not about video games at all. So why are you okay with them?

One of these things is not like the other

psst, I heard some guy on Twitter said their uncle knows who the next character in Smash is, you better go post there!

Attached: Balanced.png (1739x652, 779K)

Please don't reply to /vg/cucks. Wrong as they may be, they can't be reasoned with and will only shit up the thread. Let them reply to themselves for a while but keep talking videogames like you should. Thank you.

Attached: 1565710170346.jpg (500x500, 48K)

It sounds like a very literal translation that a non-native English speaker would put after looking it up in a dictionary. In Japanese, at least, it's called the 安全チーム/anzen team.

You are gonna love Yea Forums when the last 2 DLC fighters from smash get released

Nope. MCM London, I'm afraid.

Attached: I seen a skull.png (350x350, 179K)

What would you translate it as instead?

Remember to send pics of your cosplay!

Attached: 1565552811646.jpg (768x1024, 166K)

Maybe welfare team? Looking out for the welfare of the facility.

But there's already a welfare team

Attached: 1567349384823.png (512x433, 79K)

Okay, what's Chesed's department then?

Might be a bit late but here you go

Attached: 1548494048003.png (570x403, 134K)

But that's Chesed's department, which also looks out for employee well-being in a different manner.

I only started coming to Yea Forums again after many months because i stumbled upon this game. I also visit the MH threads. Most of my video game discussion happens on /vg/ but its not the same as here on Yea Forums. /vg/ feels strange and perverted. You talk to the same people every day and the air grows stale. Unless the games get updates or sequels, nothing new happens because there are few newcomers in /vg/ threads.
Ill come to Yea Forums to see the initial fallout then leave for like a week or two before coming back for these threads.

Safety team would be the best translation of the japanese version.
Did the japs get a wonky translation like up or was it just english that got fucked over?

>Implying smash isn't one of the 3 games I mentioned
>Even being sarcastic that the smash autism will stop when the dlc characters get announced since it'll just start shitposting about the next game or fighter pass
Go to /vg/ and stay there

>SO on Hod's suppression
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They only got scammed by the english translators

Make me lol

I'm not a high prudence manager, don't bully me. But I wonder what Chesed's is called, then. I started a new game and just unlocked Gerbura's team instead of Chesed, so if anyone could take a screenshot, I'm curious.

Also I'm amused that it translated my agent names. Makes sense, though.

Attached: 20190903193123_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Thanks, I have a lot I want to do so it may take a bit to get to it.

Attached: 1565983742011.jpg (1181x1181, 144K)

>Netzach
"Fucking finally..."
>Chesed
"Fucking do it again, pussy, I don't give a shit."
>Gebura
"I kicked your ass before, I'll do it again."
>Angela
"Engage shutdown mode."
>Binah once she getting shutdown
"Dammit not again."

Attached: 75833681_p4.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

Chesed department is literally the welfare department.
I think security is fine for Netzach since medicine is also part of the employees "security" as in makes them feel secure.

Attached: file.png (680x928, 373K)

According to the JP wiki, it's
>福祉チーム

Yeah, I figured out what they meant by security pretty quickly, but I remembering thinking they were supposed to be the muscle at first.

I want to be an abnormality!

Attached: 1562299033829.jpg (723x474, 324K)

How come KHESED is so based but only Hokma is called a "bro"? I'm only up to Gebura expansion 3 and Chesed is ready for suppression as soon as I max Gebura so if they are spoilers then don't tell me.

Also, in going to the options I realised I had backer abnormalities disabled. Should I keep it that way? Am I missing out on anything good or just Reize tier stuff?

Attached: Nip.png (1603x1133, 1.03M)

If people actually wanted abno cosplays, do you guys have any advice on how to do butterfly's head and extra arms? I was thinking either that or nutsack since my resting face is dead like his.

Eh, its the 'security' team in the sense that they are in charge of the security of the employees, in asmuch to mean making them not die

You already are subnormal, user.

Imagine thinking being normal (average) is a good thing.

Attached: 1566727140998.png (606x719, 280K)

>how to do butterfly's head
Make a cardboard mask.
>extra arms
prop prosthetic?

Most of the backer abno's are pretty cool
And you are missing out on good gear too.

That is pretty literal "welfare team."

Some backer abnormalities are alright, you can just memrepo the stuff you don't like. The backwards clock is the best tool in the game though, and I'm pretty sure that one's a backer one.

Make a frame and then put fabric or paper in it then attach it to some headgear for the head. Extra arms are just arms that attach to a brace around your body.
is the place to ask really

Maybe you should play through Hokma's story before asking such questions.

>arms
Three midgets in a suit

I never said that sperg. This is exactly why you are subnormal and an Abno.
Now go to your containment chamber in the basement floor of your mom's house.

Hokma is your gay best friend

Tell me about this character's personality, arc, and story without telling me

I have a fetish for magical girls, I need help.

I'm gonna be honest bro, the grindan is getting pretty old. I wanna move forward but god damn it feels like a snail pace.

Also, do your suppressions, user. How bad could get be?

Sounds like a scary place to ask but I'll check it out, thanks manager.

It's massive spoilers. Let's just say there's a reason he appears elderly.
For the extra arms, I would either stuff a full-length glove and stuff it/sew them onto the sides or, if you have access to mannequins somehow, rip off one's arms and paint them then modify your costume to have extra sleeves to accommodate. Foam was my first material thought for the head since cardboard might look bad if you can't paint it properly, but I'm lost on how to get it to "replace" your real head without killing visibility.
But really, /cgl/ is slow but the help threads are really useful if you just go in with a legitimate inquiry like you have here. He's far from beginner if you've never handled a sewing machine though, given the fact that they don't make four-armed suits.

Tbh you don't need to be grindan now because Extraction department, the rightmost one on the bottom layer, has upgrades that increase your gift acquisition rate

I'm on day 37 and did the midnight mission yesterday, cut me some slack I'm gonna do them next time I play

this is not funny

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

would definitely recommend installing mods to streamline the process. specifically the over quota bonus, continual work, and better hud ones.

Just ignore it

Do you keep a department's upgrades if you restart to day 1, before you even have the department?

just leave it alone it'll be fine

Oh cool. So just make a couple of chads and gigachads and try to move forward?

Just chill out to the smooth jazz, bro.

I'm begging you, use the catalog to find and post in the help thread. Don't make your own personal question one unless you want to get (understandably) bullied. I know a female-dominated board sounds scary, but as long as you have two brain cells to rub together to have the sense to lurk for more than 15 seconds I believe in you!

Attached: 1567280759622.png (682x555, 112K)

You do. Just think of it as a giant memrepo back to day 1.

TIFFANY

Don't you have new hires to train?

Every upgrade, including core suppressions, are permanently attached to your save file, even if you day 1

To be honest by the time I was reaching the bottom layer all my guys were EX/EX/EX/EX with some Vs still and I just played the game normally, just being prudent to send guys who weren't maxed in a stat to do a particular work unless that was a bad idea for some reason. Also, the record team's upgrades (bottom left) increase the stat max for your employees)

Lobotomy corporation for the switch

>Playing a management game with a controller
Lobotomy Corporation for Android and iOS perhaps

Here's the song that plays when it eats a human
youtube.com/watch?v=UaD4AiqYDyA

Attached: 1565680941085.jpg (1005x800, 431K)

Can I hit more than one employee with shield bullets?

Switch has a touchscreen. I'd honestly be fine if they just ignored the controllers for the most part.

Yes if the employees are stacked

Yes, you can mass heal too, send everyone to the same elevator and enjoy easy buffs

>doing day 49 with a controller
I'd probably do it for the hell of it.
>meta is just doing the end game days with 1 agent per department because otherwise the game lags like shit

This music gives me the sudden urge to throw people into a grinder

Huh? I thought it was this
youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

*robusts you with a toolbox*

To play with one agent per dep you have to be pretty lucky at drawing abnos.

About that...

Attached: 1567331648787.png (1248x1452, 889K)

Just use ALEPHs to grind bro

I did fuckers, silent orchestra can suck my dick from now on, no more meltdowns for you buddy.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Nice job man, now is when you start getting powerful

Good reward
Incoming
ENJOY IT

Honestly so long as you don't take absolute trash with possession mechanics like Parasyte Tree or a particular demon fetus if you can't handle baby sitting mid-suppression, you could do Day 49 by ignoring the meltdowns and trying to win the DPS race.
Though I'm pretty sure to make the rest of the run not drag on, you'd have to use 3~5 agents per department prior to gauntlet.

I really want to try 1 agent per dept (2 in central) run, sound challenging.

I live a better and more comfy life than you could ever imagine. Continue being miserable and telling yourself that it's okay because clearly everyone else lives in their mothers' basement. It's quite cute of you, loser.

Attached: 1558884917261.jpg (736x829, 91K)

I wish I could get a doujin of this

I DID IT, FUCK YOU WHITENIGHT YOU CHEAP GIMMICKY CLOWN POSSE BASTARD

Attached: 847d29d51527eed1f2366385a254c002.jpg (1920x1080, 976K)

Good job, user, but why is adam not capitalized?

>Anime girl reaction pic
>Claiming he has a "comfy life"
wew

At least I'm confident and proud of what I like, rather than being another broken ironyfag who can only wallow in his own misery.

Attached: 1561227782983.png (394x455, 61K)

Attached: lunch time.jpg (1446x466, 376K)

>Punishing Bird
>Ppodae
>Scorched Girl
>Laetitia
>Red Shoes
The first three I can deal with, but the last two involve killing the Agent as part of the breach (and I am not even sure if Laetitia's counts as a 'breach' for the mission.
I also am sitting at a pretty 100% survival rate at this point, so I have to sit back and wait until something that won't kill my growing army of Chad Agents automatically.

Just recruit a lob1 nuggetlet and throw him to the wolves.
There is no cost too great when it comes to efficient energy extraction, manager.

Safety is the best word. Like making sure everything is OSHA safe and shit Hell the Japanese word is identical to the Chinese word for safety.

Just beat up Ppodae a bunch of times.

>four DIFFERENT abnormalities

Attached: sorry anon.png (560x790, 12K)

Beat up Ppodae a bunch of times anyway.

Based Gebura poster

>dead
>dead
>dead
>dead
Jesus, how many are alive?

Yeah but some employees need to die for Abnos to produce more P.E boxes. Angela teold me so.

Is there any succubus abno?

I was wondering it myself as well. Security team is supposed to be '보안팀' in korean, but the department is called '안전팀'. '안전' means 'safety', but I guess 'safety team' sounded a little bit off?

I think it's just that the translations are janky and had no budget. Safety team sounds fine and describes the department better, and seems to be what the other translations (or at least the japanese ones) use.

>had no budget
The English translation we have now has been done by ESL fans, it used to be worse

>I think it's just that the translations are janky and had no budget.
Hahaha

Attached: 20190526_171135.jpg (1080x1444, 714K)

Closest thing you're getting is Melty

I was thinking of that, actually. The devs said there would have been an expansion on the magical girls had they received enough budget for it, as well as their fusion boss similar to the birds if they all breach.
There could be a fourth magical girl called The Ace of ____, similar to the card themes of the other 3. Furthermore, since KoD,KoG and QoH deal White, Red and Black damage respectively, the fourth girl would deal Pale damage in containment.
Her appearance could be a succubus or something, specifically one who disguises herself as a magical girl.

Attached: 1557939834228.png (600x620, 406K)

melty is a slut, but a loyal one.

that made me feel a bit bad because I pirated.

Repent
and purchase

Attached: 1559407264414.jpg (500x466, 31K)

It's not too late to buy the game user.
I pirated and then bought a copy once I reached the end credits, which is something I only do for games I really like.

Same, but I'm gonna buy it next time it's on sale, and buy LoR day one/pre order

If you enjoyed it and want to support the devs so they can afford food long enough to make Ruina, buy it on steam!

Sorry I only buy epic store games.

Makes you wonder what they would have done whit some decent budget (like a million)
Hope all the extra money ends up making something wonderful in LoR

Attached: 1555891447188.jpg (278x237, 47K)

I feel like the low budget is why the art looks that way, it's SEOULful

CARLOS!

It's tragic because I think this game is a sleeper hit. I'm hesitant of an edgy reviewer hooking a few more hundred thousand purchases because some would come here and shit up the threads, but it'd be great if there was a larger fandom following on blogging type sites

You fucked up now.

Attached: HE COMIIN.webm (480x270, 259K)

>like a million
They only asked for $40,000 in the original kickstarter. If they ever reached that much money there'd be fucking high quality intro cutscenes for each abno, when an agent goes in the containment for the first time. And there'd be unique animations for all four work types for all abnos, meaning Attachement for example would be visually different for all of them.

Now you made me sad.

Attached: 1566335692898.png (552x521, 82K)

>there are people in this thread that dont insta-retry the second they lose 1 employee

And this is where Sseth comes in to play. Imagine an over budget LoR, which will not succeed as well because it's genre is way more niche than Management , then we'll go back to LC2 being the same budget as LC1.

I know it's painful, user, but if you truly love the game, you'll want what's best for the developers. Review vids and famous let's-plays are beneficial in the long run. Even if the fanbase will go to shit (unlikely, but it might happen), the dev team will at least have the budget they deserve.

Attached: 1557564389944.jpg (1200x930, 151K)

I've finally managed to beat 3 different Alephs, only had two for the longest time.
People here really weren't lying when they said Melting Love was a pushover, jesus, she's so slow you can solo her with a low leveled dude if you wanted, she's just annoying like a bunch of WAWs are.

Attached: bluestar.jpg (800x800, 146K)

There's always the risk the popularity will go to the devs head or otherwise have a negative impact on the series.
I know it's not too likely given those gooks seem pretty devoted to their work but I've been burned hard far too many times.

Look all I'm saying is, if they included abnos, as in physically appearing as bosses or assistance, I'd be content.

EGO is apparently going to be playing a big part, so I wouldn't be suprised if there was some Abno involvement.

Her aleph level is because of her little slimelings fighting beside her, similar to CENSORED. Also, any agent she kills while breaching will also be converted.

Attached: Mother Slime and her Slimelings.png (358x245, 151K)

Yeah, I know, she's mostly annoying because she has Aleph damage in her containment so if you ever fuck up and she has a husbando you lose a Chad, but overall easy to contain.

>laughs in Sound of a Star
>laughs in The Smile
Melty is a joke compared to other ALEPHS. At least Censored does a ton of sanity and can become borderline unbeatable if he reaches critical mass.

i want BaMBBW to fuck and swallow me

>Cutscenes for each abno
>Animated custcenes for key story moments
Fuck, one of the problems with the game is how new abnos are just kinda "there," imagine after picking them you got a short cutscene of their backstory, some employee working on it for the first time, it arriving at the facility. It would be unbelievably wack.
>Beauty killing beast and receiving the curse
>A system failure causing the CENSORED bars to fail and an employee instantly goes crazy
>A newbie employee watching in confusion as everybody watches a giant roulette and cheering his mentor as he leaves, crying in the background
>Little red killing a bunch of fixers and basically agreeing to be taken to the facility to find "him"
>Freischutz killing his family without giving a fuck
>A meeting of Blue Star fanatics
>People putting off cleaning up the bodies until the pile becoming sentient
>An employee talking about the history of the armour, putting it on, then immediately dying of some random accident
The kino is endless

I feel like you'd have to be a bit careful not to spoil the mystery of a new abno or give away too much info, but if handled well it would be great.

Although she might be the weakest when breaching, she's definitely has the most dangerous containment gimmick. If she was as strong as the other alephs combat-wise, these threads will be filled with nothing but people complaining about how the qt slime is LITERALLY a run-ender.

Attached: DxwukkVVsAUB7ms.png (1000x1000, 588K)

>LC the remake whit all your ideas implemented alongside the 4rt magical girl
It’s selling your soul for a monkey paw wish user, considering how well their first game went and how many people here has a need for more maybe they should try Kickstarter again.
It’s not like they used 4million dollars on a piece of garbage that bricks consoles and makes explosion looks like pizza
It’s not that case if they go full sellout it’s because they were always intending to do so.
Look at Shantae half-genie did better than expected and WF made a free DLC to celebrate that
On the other hand look at five night at Freddy, milked for every last drop of money they could and then some more on a premise that was not intended to last more than 2games

Attached: 1567181010827.png (638x1491, 990K)

>A meeting of Blue Star fanatics
AH BLUE STAR

Attached: 1451942233020.jpg (542x520, 57K)

Can melting love control her acidity so people can touch her without melting?

People have goo on the face and it wont do anything to them until the next phase, so i guess its not active all the time.

So that means I can fuck her without my peepee melting?

What do you think Attachment is?

Better yet, cutscenes are unlocked at certain Observation Level and have to be chosen in the Abnormality Report.
They are presented as part of the official report on the Abno rather than just a random cutscene, such as bodycam POV of its "capture", the recording of one of the experiments, or security footage in the hallways of a breach.

manager I volunteer myself to a full day of isolated attachment work with melting love.

No. Get back to repressing, you were given Mountain's gear for a reason agent.

No, attachment work manual clearly mentions about going over the line is a big no-no, also you would only get yourself covered in goo and be melted sooner or later, nothing like getting all her EGO stuff out of repression only work.

Attached: dammit.png (984x460, 423K)

just how horny would melting love be after a full day of only repression work?

> Cutscenes for each abno
I think that's what makes Apo bird so amazing, you go through most of the game thinking you've seen it all and suddenly this story time just hits you outta nowhere. If there ever is some sort of visual lore for abno's it should be the same way the abnormality studies are, completely optional to see.

If she wasn't constantly strung on reproducing 24/7, she can be touched without a problem.
Remember that once an agent is chosen as her mate, other agents who work on her will not be infected afterwards. It's on her voluntary choice to spread her genes around.

Attached: 1567103544481.jpg (853x1200, 913K)

>Ppodae's is a slideshow of images
>workers playing with it
>closeups of its face
>one worker shown scowling at it in the background of one picture
>more cute images
>workers playing with it with a large bone
>more cute images
>scowling worker's mutilated corpse with leg clearly missing
>more cute images

Suffering nuggets are cute! CUTE! It makes me want to just bully them to DEATH!

Attached: 6458576C-D1DB-4995-BB6D-C15439BDD0DB.png (650x312, 140K)

"This magical bullet truly can hit anyone you say!"

Literally what did he mean by this? Did he shoot his loved ones then nonchalantly ask "This magical bullet truly can hit anyone, you say?"
Or is it like, he's killed everyone he ever loved, so he'll never run out of bullets and he's smirking about outsmarting the devil?

>Or is it like, he's killed everyone he ever loved, so he'll never run out of bullets and he's smirking about outsmarting the devil?
That's how I interpreted it

Der is a fucking faggot, that's what he is.

More of the latter, I believe. Because "the final bullet will pierce the head of his beloved," but he has no beloved left, he can use the bullets freely, because as long as he never loves anyone, he can never shoot the final bullet.

aaaa having to go through multiple variations of this and still reach an unsastifactory outcome has made me feel some disdain for angela
drawing big like this and clothes is fuckin stupid but at least its over now

Attached: Maid Angela.jpg (1163x1500, 379K)

It's your garden variety "I'll give up my humanity for power" bit: Der thinks he's clever and has outsmarted the devil when this is exactly what he expected him to do. Because of course he didn't trick the devil.

>"Más sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo"

based spic bro

I just wanna just invite them to my office, lock the door behind them, take their riot stick and beat them till their voice is hoarse! Then i’ll use the riot stick for non-advertiser friendly purposes on them and send them back to their room catatonic and subservient!

Attached: 74C6AC54-EF9C-4A55-BF70-7E56076ACF81.png (920x518, 386K)

>jizzminds

I need to jackoff and nobody cant recommend me a good hentai game, not my fault.

I kinda wanna draw the birds some more their designs are so simple but cool
Drawing bird borb was fun

>some fuck with a riot stick
>against people with ALEPH E.G.O
You would be nothing more than an annoyance, like Punishing Bird but without the risk of retaliation.

W-what happened to melting love suit agent?

So there's going to be new abnos?

>implying employees would ever go against Manager who has the ability to blip them out of existance

>reading comprehension
It explicitly states the opposite m8.

I never said they would go against you, just that you couldn't do shit to them even if they comply.

>Unique animation to introduce the abnos
>Unique animation for all work types.
AWWW MAN I WANT THIS

New hires of course, Gigachads are off-limits

Attached: 48030925-4269-4BFB-8BD4-216C6E912F7A.png (920x518, 329K)

Does ALEPH gear really negate sexual damage? Damn, that shit is tough.

>Thread reaching bump limit
>STILL no Big Bird poster

Guys, I'm about to cry. Where is he? Where is our faithful friend who was with us since the beginning of LobCorp threads?

Attached: 69670616.jpg (539x439, 48K)

he's gone everyone bullied him too much

He's sleeping! The obsessed /vg/cuck made him feel sad so he's now waiting for LoR to give him more art of the fattest bird!

Attached: 1566967461080m.jpg (1024x603, 76K)

This can’t be happening

Attached: A2205F4A-A03C-4CA1-AB5E-9F3C661525C5.jpg (1778x1400, 242K)

Attached: 1546016252944.png (1920x1080, 862K)

fucking nuggs

Those veegee fucking bastards posted those pics of him being a based poster, and that upset him, didn't it? Goddamn assholes. Unforgivable.

Attached: 1566888702409.png (603x435, 23K)

He's still out there, waiting for the time of his glorious return to come!
He watches over us every single thread, whether you see him or not.
I love you Bigbirdfag!

It’s SakuraFish all over again
I HATE NEWFAGS AND I HATE JANNIES

You’re right user, I LOVE YOU BIG BIRD POSTER!!!

how can a korean game have this much soul wtf

something something hard workers something something seoul

Attached: sticker (8).png (252x224, 13K)

When you are so dedicated to telling a story that you leap over every single hurdle life throws at you, be it middling funding or scammers, and you pull through with it, the result is something that you will never find in any AAA title: a game made out of the pure passion of a bunch of people, a game someone wanted to make beyond any economic gain. This is what soul means.

I wish there was a way for us to let the devs know how much we appreciate their game, something like a giant fan letter akin to the wall of art people got to draw at the Lobocorp cafe

Attached: EBmCHG6U0AAJ-m9.jpg (2048x1536, 1.19M)

>all of those Binah’s
I love it

Attached: 8771FEAA-7A7C-45D4-B429-036AFAA4CCBA.png (450x800, 199K)

>Combining the best parts of SCP without the lgbt faggotry
>Each monster is distinctly unique and usually interesting
>Different aspects and tropes of management are utilized
>Boss battles that forces you to completely change your normal strategy
>Sudden cutscenes that interrupt your normal work day, signalling a boss abno
>2nd trumpet really gives off the feeling of panic the agents have when dealing with breaching abnos
>The final day's effect

This game would be a straight contender to GOTY if it wasn't developed on a shoestring budget. Shit like Fallout 76 and Mighty Number 9 had full mansion-worth budgets and didn't produce as much charm and fun as this little indie game did. OneSin bless those gooks.

Attached: 1561988467244.jpg (1024x730, 130K)

Tkmiz-style thankyou letter full of fanart?

>million dollar budget
Apparently LobCorp sold upwards of 200000 copies, so Ruina or their next project after that may well have a budget nearing that much.

Pirated cause was short on funds
I guess I'll buy this game
The only game I've ever purchased on steam was Gmod

You're doing good work user

Attached: 1564849391441.jpg (723x1023, 91K)

Attached: binah is taking it easy.png (76x59, 11K)

Bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: 3363713.png (240x240, 12K)

ANGELA IS FAT
FATTER THAN BIG BIRD

I want to suck angela's toe

Reminder that Binah got fucking bodied by best girl after she fought several ALEPHs.

Attached: 1562429655054.jpg (640x368, 65K)

we will meet again as stars

Attached: the blue star lobotomy corporation.png (2480x3507, 2.96M)

I wish

Attached: 1566497606952.png (506x552, 297K)

I want to refil Chesed's cup of coffee multiple times then trap him in the lobby of the Welfare Department!!

This thread can’t get BlueStar’d without someone saying it first.

BROS WE'RE AT BUMP LIMIT
I'M SCARED
WILL WE MEET AGAIN?!

we will meet again as birds.

Kill me Manager

We will meet again as clerks.

Cute ones?

Attached: 41299263_332323354191025_2747256657317922216_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Attached: hmm.png (1282x463, 989K)

TOOT
O
O
T

Attached: 1564841998473.png (1248x523, 48K)

ME on the left