Literally covered with hijab

>Literally covered with hijab
Oh no no no bros we got too cocky

Attached: IMG_20190903_214642.jpg (1495x869, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JpUncut/status/1168895477733109760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rape t-shirt on Vincent
Nice

>literally the most degenerate freaks in the world
>afraid of naked women in video games
what the fuck is wrong with americans

RESETERA WINS AGAIN, BAY BAY!!!!!!!!!!!

india

Et tu, Atlus?

they are coming after girl stomachs. they figured out we like girl stomachs. they have taken away girl stomachs.
they have gone too far.

NA is objectively better

Welp, pre-order canceled. Fuck AtlusUSA and FUCK Americ*

Attached: 1565442567526.jpg (1440x1080, 924K)

looks sexier clothed

What do you mean "et tu"? Atlus USA has censored stuff in the past before it was mainstream.

FUCK AMERICANS

They're both in the artbook. Also, there's laws about nudity on boxart in NA/EU. So JP one would be illegal to sell in NA/EU.

Attached: 20190903_200742(0).jpg (3264x1836, 2.4M)

Hijacking your thread because I can't post my own.

I loved voice cast in the original. Were any va's changed? Is Troy baker still Vincent?

Attached: 3575501-review_catherinefullbody_20190829_1_b.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>bra
>nudity

Holy shit

reminder that modern women are so ugly looking that they feel threatened by fictional women so they have to censor them.

Attached: 1541672534063.png (1200x1000, 164K)

>nudity
>clearly wearing underwear
>no worse than what you would see in a Kohls ad or at any beach

AMERIKEK AMERIKEK ALLAH SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

If you hate the law so much, because president and change them.

I don't think changing something so it's not illegal anymore is censorship.

>gas lighting this hard
you will never be pretty

Attached: 1565409052274.gif (320x240, 747K)

I guess a Macy's catalog showing women in bikinis on the cover would be illegal then.

>*sniff* I don't get it bros, why would the trannies do this?

Attached: 1567447525948.png (782x758, 127K)

Trannies hate this game. It's hilariously transphobic. When Rin confesses that she's a tranny, Vincent slaps her then she runs away crying. When Vincent tells the other guys about Rin being a boy, they're all grossed out. And if you go down Rin's route, when Vincent tells the others that he loves Rin, Jonny punches him in the face for being a tranny lover.

LOL

You know there's laws for each medium, right? Video games and Magazines operate under different guidelines.

Thanks for clarifying this.
I'll buy it then.

Just one thing, is it true new "girl" has penis / is a boy?
I hope not, traps are gay, dicks are gay.

This is what ResetEra actually believes.

shoo shoo shill

>laws
Which specific law(s) are you referring to? Sounds like you're just making stuff up to defend a business decision.

From what I've heard Rin is an alien boy (complete with penis) who dresses like a girl

Apparently not. They originally were going to have to change it because Laura Bailey and Troy Baker are now stars and they had no interest, Bailey because she was trying to phase out of voice work, apparently, but public demand got them and now the original gang got back together.

Attached: Catherine-Full-Body-Scans-02.jpg (2334x1453, 615K)

Man, fuck that.

Guess I'll wait for a sale then.

there are no laws. the esrb has an extremely vague guideline for box art which somehow everyone interprets as meaning it has to be appropriate for the 1800s even though grocery stores literally display tabloids with half naked celebs right next to the candy in the check out aisles.

And yet nude scenes/rape scenes involving real women in tv shows are okay?

>am*ricans

Attached: disgusting.jpg (300x260, 29K)

can you fucking retarded EOPs just order physical shit directly from Japan

Attached: 1453686769178.jpg (299x292, 46K)

>do anime dubs and children's cartoons for several years
>get into a couple AAA games
>start pretending you have worth and stop dubbing weeb games you actually had fans from
>avengers marketing is trying to convince people they're cool famous actors

Anyone sane would be doing the same thing. Imagine paying $60-80 for an almost decade old game.

Why are there so many posts like this whenever its a thread about censorship?

If it were little boys in those, it would have been celebrated.

i heard they can fine people for noncompliant box art

She's a very cute boy though. You'll fall for her too.

damn

I already bought it and didn't realize.

>Short hair
No way fag.

>game literally made for adults
>cover her up
I don't even think it has to do with politics at this point, its just stupidity now

Attached: 03980e3e2c45fe980019c04dc1d852ae3d6395684dab8eb9d329525abe7cd210.jpg (254x255, 15K)

I don't mind the money, I just fucking hate traps.
You sound like you like dicks.
Fag.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I want to play with Rin's cute dick while I fuck her ass!

missed me with that gay shit

Attached: ecb826a2c55a3492d7a6abc0b02c1acae6f43d9ad0a1e98f96fb5b08a6f822b8.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>8 dollars for a dlc that lets you see characters in their underwear during conversations
I'm not sure how to feel.

Attached: glasses.png (994x916, 246K)

I didn't realise kids can't visually see M-rated boxarts at GameStop.

Based and cringe

>8 dollars
Galgun had the same but for fucking 60$

Shit was free on Newgrounds back in the day

Oh shit, Yes! Now I feel more motivated to pick it up.

I wish I was a cute blonde girl

This

Can someone provide some actual proof of what was censored or not? I don't care about box shit.

>Can someone provide some actual proof of what was censored or not?
literally the only thing "censored" was Erica's name on the credits which they refer to her as Eric, that is all

I've seen stuff about dialogue being altered so I'm not sure about that.

The only stuff censored in-game were the two things we've known about for ages; Erica's name in the credits and a side conversation with a transphobic line. Everything else has been kept the same.

gonna do just that to my gf tonight

Need more information on this side conversation.

twitter.com/JpUncut/status/1168895477733109760

this game has been censored due to resetera outrage

Godspeed, user. I wish I was her.

Attached: 1555215264854.gif (540x304, 859K)

nice king of the hill gif, i just marathoned the first 2 seasons hahaa, i think its a good show but it has some problems. mainly with the fact that bobby will ne

Attached: 1560644181965.png (1920x1080, 759K)

I was excited for Rin until I found out she had a dick. Ah well.

Does the localisation have the voice DLCs?

Vincent says Erica isn't a real woman.

That's the only line that's censored.

Seems that way.

I guess I can live with that if it's the only thing but I'm going to wait til the game is like 20 dollars since I'm in no rush to play it.

It's the steelcase, that doesn't go on shelves.

Does any store sell the regular box edition?

Is this suppose to be the box art?

>I guess I can live with that if it's the only thing
Do not give them an inch. You should have figured this out by now.

I don't think so. They did the same with Persona 5.

A reminder that supporting censorship only leads to more censorship treehouse started with a cloth covering tharja's ass and ended with the abomination that was the fire emblems fates localization

the slippery slope is real

Attached: slipperyslope.jpg (1634x1512, 661K)

It's well out of our hands now. Normies who aren't quite resetera tier retarded will still buy shit with bad "localizations" or minor censorship. Only if something is very heavily censored do sales really suffer anymore. That and both Nintendo and Sony seems to be censor stuff in the orignal Japanese before it can be changed now so that lessens the outrage even more.

Treehouse had nothing to do with Fire Emblem Awakening I thought. That and your slippery slope has turned into a roller coaster with the untouched release of XB2 (visually at least, still has a moderate case of dubtitles but what can you do).

This game is still full of lewdity and transphobia. The censorship is so tiny that it's irrelevant.

>The censorship is so tiny that it's irrelevant.
Then why change anything?

How does Resetera keep winning bros?

>Ion Fury will never get a sequel
>Alec Holowka is dead and everyone is calling him a piece of shit who should have pulled the trigger years ago
>All games are censored from sexual content

Attached: 1567478864897.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

Attached: just give us an inch bro.png (486x344, 225K)

Because they didnt expect retards with too much free time would dissect the game so much

Attached: 1560287443096.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>That and your slippery slope has turned into a roller coaster with the untouched release of XB2

that happened after the huge backlash against treehouse for fates but you know that

Aren't people with too much free time 95% of who buys Atlus games?

>ion fury will never get a sequel
Wait did people actually think it would get a second game? It's a Build Engine game, when the fuck do those ever get sequels.

>treehouse started with a cloth covering tharja's ass
That was 8-4.

>with the untouched release of XB2
Text censorship is still censorship.

Attached: no intentional script changes here, no sir.jpg (1257x694, 149K)

Why did she originally say in the JP version?

Attached: 1563903826126.png (728x544, 299K)

this is NISA levels of dialogue butchering

To appease the SJWs. They're not going to play the game so from their perspective all the transphobia was removed.
Nintendo doesn't censor their games anymore.

Even people who would viciously object to visual censorship are usually fine or completely uninformed about shit like this so like I said what can you even do? It's a very small part of the game. At this point if you want to play like 70% of "localized" games at all you have to learn to live with shit like this. I still turn my nose up at anything significantly butchered though.

afaik she said something like "woof, how can I serve you master". Alluding to dog fetish play.

In that particular line it's "Hey hey, Zeke? Can Hana be even more sweet, woof?"
The whole dialogue was changed to barking noises in the localisation and other conversations were also changed to tone down or remove sexual connotations.
In about 20 seconds some retard will jump in to say "b-but replacing all the dialogue with barking noises makes it even more degenerate".

So the localisers improved the translation. Got it.

Attached: 1565429003989.jpg (682x545, 59K)

I should note that the allusion is still there it's just far more subtle.

>the allusion is still there
You only think it is because you know what it's supposed to be.

Attached: 1556759741788.png (1164x657, 1.15M)

the clothed one is on the box in jp too, it's a slip cover dingus

That's debatable.

While this does suck for collectors, at least the game itself managed to come out unscathed. That's something at least, but this kind of shit needs to stop happening.

DELETE THIS
MY NARRATIVE

bay baysed

>at least the game itself managed to come out unscathed

That choker tho
Unf

>America
>what are "puritanical upbringings"?
there's your answer...

Attached: pls help.jpg (493x335, 44K)

>Getting triggered by one line being changed.
You're as bad as the SJWs.

Attached: [Astral] Kakegurui XX - 06 (BD 1080p FLAC).mkv_snapshot_09.29_[2019.08.20_07.52.17].jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

8-4 did nothing without the explicit instruction from NoA, specifically Bill Trinen & Reggie fils-Aime.

>If you don't support censorship you're just as bad as the people who support censorship

[citation needed]
This is the same company that butchered Gunvolt's original release.

Attached: proposed change, the ponytail was kept in the end but the midriff was still covered.jpg (560x334, 60K)

Well shit, didn't know that. Guess I was wrong. According to the replies, it's the same in the JP version. So it's not a case of the west changing it. Still shouldn't have been changed at all though...

Atlus USA not Atlus. Japan is still safe.

Attached: ar_nosurge_ode_to_an_unborn_star_conceptart_pLm3r.jpg (713x950, 141K)

That bravely second boxart still gets me so fucking hard.

>i heard they can fine people for noncompliant box art
This isn't box art. The box it all comes in is the retail compliant box art. The steelbook on it's own will never be seen on a shelf and shouldn't have to comply.

But the steelbox is the only edition available at launch, it has to be on the shelf

The one inside the premium box doesn't have to be on the shelf bro. It comes with all kinds of other shit.

>expecting non-censorship on a Playstation console

Bump