You did the right thing and told the alik'r where to find this traitor, right?

You did the right thing and told the alik'r where to find this traitor, right?

Attached: Saadia.png (600x1080, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=wzBlw24VIxI&feature=youtu.be&t=21
files.catbox.moe/73gygt.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Forced to slaughter countless men and women just to find out you got duped by a traitor whore.

Attached: 1448009981755.png (500x378, 204K)

Childhood is helping Saadia go free because she's a beautiful princess being pursued by bloodthirsty mercenaries.
Adulthood is realising your past mistakes and happily turning her in for the filthy Thalmor sympathiser she is.

Did you not talj with the Alik'r at the gates? They tell you to go straight to Rorikstead and report her

>not supporting the alik'r by giving her up because they got a raw deal from the empire an the thalmor so they deserve a small victory by taking her back to commit ape rape on her body before cutting off her head

Attached: 1565969623787.png (1280x718, 580K)

successful living is to turn her in, kill them after getting the reward and then after getting her reward for killing them, kill her too. Max profits, and XP as well with everyone being dead.

Attached: 1492324071419.png (288x413, 201K)

The only "right thing" is to kill both of them and get double rewards. Both of them are stupid cunts with nonsensical stories and the whole thing probably is just some bickering from some failed marriage between them.

You can talk to them in Rorikstead, and you just killed some dumb bandits (that are working with the "noble mercenary" for some reason), anyway.

Attached: 1543824565736.jpg (983x624, 129K)

Was there any proof she was a thalmor sympathiser?

it was purposely ambiguous but the alikr dudes have a more plausible story.

the proof is that Yea Forums said women are all evil and not to be trusted, therefore she is lying to you!

Her story was bullshit on multiple levels while theirs checked out but lorelets and retards wouldn't understand.

no. The whole quest gives you no indicators of either side telling the truth and when Todd was ask who was telling the truth in that quest he tweeted "M'aiq was"

Attached: Maiq_the_Liar.png (600x1000, 1.14M)

>Played an honor above all character that wasn't swayed by a women's wiles. Turned her in without a second thought.
>Went on to play a dick ass thief/bard that didn't waste the chance of having her in debt to him and bed her after the deed was done

Only a fool plays an Elder Scrolls the same way every time.

>Her story was bullshit on multiple levels
give us two of them mate

The Alik'r are explicitly stated in one of the in game books as being anti-thalmor fighters. If they're looking for her she is a goldenrod puppet.

Attached: laughing altmer.jpg (191x263, 11K)

>mercenaries try to kill you
>fail miserably
>NO don't kill me please she's a traitor I swear

Don't tell me you saved the people who would've killed you without thinking

Attached: 2397.jpg (300x180, 9K)

it's also stated in two f the game books they have been sent on red herrings

lmao you can't "bed" anyone you fucking virgin. in real life or in skyrim. fucking loser lul

>mercenaries try to kill you
You literally fucking stormed their hideout and they didn't know who the fuck you are or why the fuck you were after them retard

They talk to you first. Even when you go through the cave murdering every other bandit, the mercenaries talk to you first.
Saadia asks you to follow her to her room and pulls a knife on you.

The Alik'r can also come after the Dragonborn due to bad intel

Her story makes no fucking sense. Hammerfell is rebelling against Thalmor, why would she be persecuted for speaking out against them? And then chased to another province?

according to her she had to flee Hammerfell because she spoke out against the AD. Why would anyone need to flee Hammerfell for that?
Redguards hate the AD.

>Saadia asks you to follow her to her room and pulls a knife on you.
That's the most comical shit, what the fuck did she think that would accomplish "better pull a knife on the guy trying to help me"
Fucking stupid bitch traitor

do they attack you on sight if you play a female redguard?

As the others said, her story is filled with holes and is completely nonsensical. Why would she be driven out of Hammerfell for speaking out against the Thalmor? The Redguards drove the Thalmor out and waged a bloody conflict against them for independence. Why would she flee to a province where the Thalmor still have jurisdiction? Why would the Thalmor send mercenaries from Hammerfell to get her instead of their Justicars who are in the province already and would have the authority to just walk up and arrest her?

The Alik'r and their story make much more sense. It's logical that they'd be hunting down a Thalmor sympathizer because the Alik'r were likely opposed to the Thalmor like the rest of the Redguards. Further, it makes sense that she'd flee to Skyrim if she were a sympathizer. Additionally, they don't ask you to kill her on the spot, they want to capture her and bring her back for a trial. If she WAS fleeing for speaking out against the Thalmor, they wouldn't want to arrest her and bring her back to Hammerfell, where the Thalmor have no authority. They'd ask you to just kill her on the spot.

hammerfell isn't under control of the thalmor. in fact they fought a very bloody war to keep their independence, so why would she need to escape hammerfell if she spoke out against the thalmor? countless redguards already did a lot more than that.

>not just selling her to the alik'r, getting the reward, killeng the alik'r, casting paralysis on Saadia so she doesn't attack you, getting a reward from her, them walking out

What if I only kill them all because Skyrim belongs to the Nords?

Attached: ScreenShot185.png (1920x1080, 2M)

They really should have set it up like this. With Saddia just saying that the Alik'r are working off bad intel and don't realize that the Thalmor are using them to track her down. It would have made her story more believable. It wouldn't be surprising at all that Thalmor mages used Illusions to make it seem like Saddia was a sympathizer and had betrayed her people. Redguards know fuck all about Illusion magic since they are culturally forbidden from using it.

And she says the Thalmor hired the Alik'r warriors, when they fight the Thalmor harder than anyone. She is obviously the traitor.

Saadia never tell you her true intentions other than kill the mercenaries. Kematu peacefully talks to the Dragonborn why they are in Skyrim.

yes but in the Aldmeri quest you find a book that imply they have nobles under influence in Redguard and are trying to take them over from within.

To be fair the Thalmor probably aren't too pleased with her at this point which explains why she's hiding in the one city that won't let Alikr or Thalmor inside.
To support the A'likr story even more they get pissed off if you kill her

I'd do anything for the bbc.

No, the whole thing is ambiguous on purpose.
People often talk about lore and shit but there is no proof that the mercenaries are really Alik'r and some of them don't even know who Saadia really is (attacking random redguard women ob Skyrim because of it), and Saadia have to be at least 50 years old in Skyrim to be old enough during the war to become a spy (either that or she was a backstabbing brown loli). And her story is completely stupid too.

You mean calm, but yes. Double reward is the best way to do it if you are meta gaming.

What, nobles like Saadia?
The Alikr were the ones bleeding and dying to fend off the Dominion. Plus they have a huge fucking stick up their ass and are all about muh honor.

>but there is no proof that the mercenaries are really Alik'r
Saadia herself claims they're A'likr
You white knight apologists are plain retarded

When entering Swindler's Den two Alik'r will be having a discussion that they are being hired to conceal their location. Something Alik'r don't do.

>says she is accused of speaking up against the thalmor
>flees from the safest province in tamriel into skyrim where the Thalmor are quite active with patrols and justicars abound

yeh, nah she is guilty as fuck. Probably wanted to go straight to the embassy for safety, but was forced to lay low after the alik'r arrived in town

Saadia is a lying whore too, what is your point?

the Alik'r don't attack random Redguard women, they just question them. Also why does she have to be like 50 to be a Thalmor puppet? She got offered money or power and thats it.

They're a foreign military presence in a country where they're not allowed to operate, it's not surprising. Hammerfell was thrown to the wolves by the Empire who is now toadying up to the Thalmor.
At the very least they would be firmly asked to leave Skyrim.

How so? The Alik'r are guerilla fighters, they hit and run'd the fuck out of the thalmor troops in Hammerfell's deserts and one of them is in the dark brotherhood. Being sneaky is one of their main things.

>playing this with AA
>option to threaten to tell them, which lets you nail her
hot

>itt: people put more thought in this than Todd did.

Attached: 1565219078764.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

>march into province that is currently under strict occupation by the enemy you have just fought and beaten back

of course they're gonna conceal that shit

>allied with Thalmor
>go to a city where Thalmor aren't allowed

Yeah makes total sense.

the only reason why hammerfell survived the war is because of the imperial legion fighting on their behalf.

Why is AA like the only good Sex mod? Offering solutions and rewards like that for a playboy character is something no other mod tries to do.

Why the fuck would she lie about that if it was plain old mercenaries? Goddamn you're retarded.

>Fail the Thalmor and lose all your noble status in Hammerfell

>Implying they are merciful to some human ape no longer any use to them

Attached: laughing high elves.png (450x495, 138K)

The Empire was a lot less cucked back then, it's been a while and wouldn't you know it but giving elven spies free passage through your empire doesn't do much to help you.

They are a random encounter inside the cites and they get nothing against them. The one jailed is locked up for roughing a girl up. It doesn't sound like they need to hide so much as they might not be what they say they are

The Redguards are the greatest warriors in elder scrolls, of course they'd be the ones to hold their own against the Altmer.

>Alik'r #1: "Listen, wench, we're on to you. We know who you are, so you'd better come with us right now!"
They literally accuse a random woman of being Saadia, until one of them says "oops, no scar, sorry m'lady". They are either random mercenaries or the stupidest alik'r in the whole Tamriel.
>why does she have to be like 50
Because the war didn't happen 3 months before Skyrim's events. Piss elves are backstabbing cunts but they aren't motherfucking Mephala.

yes that's why they wanted to lure her to the stables outside where the guards still are.

Balgruf doesn't even allow Thalmor inside his walls, shut the fuck up

to be fair they did protect that Drummer

Bandits are having that discussion, not Alik'r. They got paid to cover the Mercenaries and don't really like it.

>They literally accuse a random woman of being Saadia, until one of them says "oops, no scar, sorry m'lady". They are either random mercenaries or the stupidest alik'r in the whole Tamriel.
What dumb reasoning, they're warriors not detectives and yes, organizations have a lot of dumb peons and hotheads in the rank and file.

>Alik'r Warriors
>hiring outsiders

Attached: 1562639792056.png (720x400, 123K)

They only have a description and not an iphone with their picture.

>Hammerfell loses an important area because of the actions of a single woman
>send mercenaries across a continent into enemy territory to hunt you down because of how much damage you caused
>failed

Total fucking sense

What source makes you think they wouldn't do that?

>she won't trade her ebony ass in exchange for her life
shit game

They hire the dragonborn, you know.

Redguards are a very code bound society and would not let a fucking traitor escape their punishment even if they failed.

Yes, the one free city in skyrim were neither thalmor nor empire is allowed, the one point were they can prepare for a journey in peace.

That's also why Saadia chose to lay low there

she's nobility and you're a filthy border hopping criminal scum. Know your place

>They literally accuse a random woman of being Saadia, until one of them says "oops, no scar, sorry m'lady".
So you're saying they realized their mistake and let her go afterward?
>They are either random mercenaries or the stupidest alik'r in the whole Tamriel.
Redguards have like 30 INT.
>Because the war didn't happen 3 months before Skyrim's events.
Why did Saadia have to be directly involved in the war? Nothings stopping them from bribing a random young noble. In fact thats even more likely as those dont hate the Thalmor as much as the old ones who actually fought

it's easier to turn her in
it's more loot if you kill the boys

She is a noble, I'm sure she had at least one portrait of her face in her home.
Like I said before, both stories are weak on purpose. At least the civil war was just full of honest cunts and helping either side ruins the major enemy's plans.

The ones defending Saadia come off as very unintelligent and unable to see through the details of the quest.

Its a game for kids, not for gamery manchilds.

>calls people lorelets and retards when talking about a game series that never keeps it's lore straight

Attached: 1559611371600.gif (220x262, 145K)

Bandits aren't people

What the actual FUCK was this guy's problem?

Attached: Miraak.png (600x1000, 1002K)

Of course I did. I'm not gonna let my curved bros get metoo'd by this treasonous whore.

Can't wait to play TES VI: Hammerfell and kills niggers while dual wielding spirit katanas and dwarven shotguns

Of course, then I killed the niggers and took all their stuff.

well gosh why didn't they just check the FBI database
every fucking time, saadiafags turn out to be the most retarded motherfuckers imaginable. No wonder TES writing is going to shit, its lost on the audience.

Redguards are a bunch of NIGGERS. YEAH, I SAID IT. FUCKING NIGGERS. THEY'RE NIGGERS! 50 YEARS AGO TAMRIEL WOULD HAVE THEM UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FORK UP THEIR ASS! THROW THEM OUT! THEY'RE NIGGERS! NIGGERS! LOOK, THERE'S NIGGERS! OOOH! OOH!

Attached: 1567380865132.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

right. more the reason to doubt them. There is a lot of shame for them to do that

The ONLY reason I kept her alive is because her voice makes my peepee pop and lock like an 80's break dance competition.

>be on a secret mission in a foreign country
>be low on manpower
>need your boys so they can find the fugitive
>shit, hideout gets less defensible this way
>not good if empire puppets or AD themselves show up
>hire some local mooks, pay them enough gold to make them shut the fuck up and cover your escape if necessary

All lore has its inconsistencies and only habitual retards think this excuses their mental deficiencies and general illiteracy. Fuck off, you're stupid.

he realized he was in Todd's game

Dragons stopped giving him the D

other than the jungle thing, which was a fine setting change anyway and makes sense in the lore with talos becoming a god, what other lore stuff is contradictory?

Yes. I want less redguards in this game (and life). Turning her in means there won't be random redguard spawns throughout the map.

same, also I made her a sex slave and every time I returned to whiterun I fucked her raw for multiple minutes

I blew a load to her probably over 100 times

he was just too based for nirn

Attached: 1392610164102.png (1490x2210, 327K)

>All lore has its inconsistencies
and with Bethesda it happens with in the game more than once and without effort. But keep doing it for free

I lured her to their trap and then proceeded to murder both of them while she was paralyzed, just to show her how I could easily murder her if she tries to fuck with me again. I think it was the right move.

Well she did get discovered and is on the run. With that she lost her value as an asset. So yeah, she did fail

Install AA

*Activates adrenaline rush*

*Draws greatsword*

*Cuts an atom to trigger a nuclear explosion and sink your continent*

Nothing personal, snow skin.

Attached: Swordsinger.jpg (331x512, 27K)

Yeah okay, now you wanna tell us how ulfric is a thalmor asset I suppose
kys lorelet

I enslaved her and killed the others.

Attached: 1553892969724.jpg (617x800, 69K)

You have no reading comprehension. She's accused of being a Thalmor SYMPATHIZER.

don't listen to this faggot, install Defeat instead

You're gonna have to be a little more specific

Orks are better and you're a fag. They'd rip you in half and nut in your wife before you had a chance to draw your sword you banana blade wielding shit smelling curry eating goat fucking terrorists

Attached: ork berserker.png (670x378, 98K)

He wanted to be god, user.

What does AA stand for user. Sounds like a good mod.

>literal shit elves pretending they’re anything special
o am I laffin

Amorous adventures

Thalmor LITERALLY did nothing wrong. They just want to unite the world under a single banner, a single creed. Can you really blame them for wanting peace?
>orks
>elves

I think you might be autistic

Attached: Good guy Thalmor.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>TES writing is going to shit because of people that bought the game after said shitty writing was added to the game
Might as well say that Morrowindfags are really the reason why Skyrim is so awful.

*shouts Disarm*

*paralyzes you*

*smashes your skull with an ebony mace*

>orsiMER
>not mer

>OrsiMER
>Not elves
I do believe you are the autist, user.

OrsiMER

Attached: Anu's lineage.png (1596x1760, 118K)

Orcs are elves in TES you fucking lorelet

>Redguards literally genocided all the orcs in Hammerfell when they first came from Yokuda

Get out fucking skilled you dumb slow brutes. *SLICE*

Well, if you're alright with having the foundations of the material world disrupted such that reality returns to a state of constant, insubstantial flux, sure, they're great.

Attached: 1567458496192.jpg (1024x699, 175K)

Amorous Adventures. Expect "Leisure Suit Larry" tier dialogue with some surprisingly good vanilla voice editing skills.

Wrong, sinister elves are from another kalpa

How many times have they sacked Orsinium again? :^)

>disarming an ansei

fucking LORELET

she was made to be fucked

Attached: 49330-5-1388429037.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Based. Destruction of the final Tower soon.

Attached: happy altmer.jpg (400x400, 38K)

No, I just never speak to the negroes in Whiterun so they remain as extra guards to fend off the vampire attacks. 200IQ

Is present day Summerset a literal Altmer ethnostate?

Orcs were always suppose to be corrupted elves in Tolkien lore. It was pop culture afterwards that just made them pig monsters with no relation.

It always was. Any other race was a second class citizen, if there even were any there.

Nope, I killed the men who were after her and now she is my sex slave. I make love to here wherever I please and in front of whoever I please.

based

Never could figure out if she was evil or not but I do know those Sandmonkeys are hanging out happily in a cave with the shitdick bandits im having to stab every 10 feet so fuck'em they can die

Nobody knows what sinister elves actually are, even if they actually exist. They can be Orcs, more humanoid civilized Dreught or humanoids from another kalpa or just a fabrications. Poeple shouldn't just take every myth and rumor as 100% truth just like in real life.
Imagine the tribes of dog-headed men and blemmyes that Medieval people belived in.

Attached: 1468104593189.png (170x419, 193K)

ELVES are fucking GAY except the Thalmor they're the greatest.
However many times your mother sacked her boyfriend's balls while your dad watched
It's good to see a man of reason. I can't think of why anyone would oppose the Thalmor.

Attached: Noble Justiciar.jpg (508x800, 66K)

Which one is AA?

Attached: 1436974814801.png (353x239, 64K)

>altmer born without golden skin and eyes and peak seven foot tall aesthetics

YEAH KILL EM

Attached: Thalmor.jpg (1900x1180, 328K)

Which other source you have on them then?

>Maormer
Seriously, they better have some wild water elves in the next game. I want to be swimming and get attacked by aquaman.

Amorous Adventures

>believing ANY redguards existing are even remotely capable of being an ansei

If you're taking it back that far, then I'll just shout your whole goddamn continent into dust with you on it. You didn't make it clear you were drawing from your FAIRY TALES.

Spirit swords>>>>>>>>>>Shouts

Nord reeeeing can't destroy an entire continent

I'm kind of ashamed to say this, but I avoid talking to any redguard as much as I can

Thalmor are god's chosen.

Look at their beautiful blonde hair and eyes. They're clearly the ma- superior race.

There are some in ESO, but Pyandonea is extremely far south of Tamriel, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

>Cradle of Filth redesign: Isekai into Tamriel

Wait until the next TES, kid.

That's the point. There aren't many sources.

I rather work with what I have than shit up some excuse that fits my head canon.

>nerds actually believing SSJ garbage lore instead of understanding that it's ridiculous in-universe bullshit tall tales

Of course, everything about her story doesn't add up especially with how the Thalmor got kicked out of Hammerfell. Only White Knight cucks would side with her.

>Expect "Leisure Suit Larry" tier dialogue
So absolutely fucking masterful?
Goddamn, I'm tempted to reinstall this massive piece of shit just for that.
Is it compatible with Special Edition?

t. Daggerfall NPC

I did.
Then I led her down to the stables and killed Kematu right in front of her eyes.

Attached: Saadia.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>brainlet actually pround of being a brainlet

They were just bandits

Yes, there it was an easy conversion. No special considerations had to be taken.

>Most powerful mages in all of Nirn

>Tower over lesser manlet races

>Peak aesthetics, invented writing and art

>Longest lifespans of all races

>Gods of covert war, BTFO the Blades at their own game

>Hordes of servants to fight for them, goblins and bosmer both revere their chad seven foot masters

No wonder they've wrecked everyone!

Attached: Altmer chad.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

Fucking nice. Are there even any noteworthy mods that are not compatible with SE?

c0da

Attached: Arch-Mage_Shalidor.png (600x1000, 1.06M)

damn, Saadia looks like THAT?

Attached: 1567453996579.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

None that I can think of. If something hasn't been converted, it was because author abandoned it and they might not even care if someone else takes up porting it. Many of the SE mods are like that at this point.

Too white but nice milkers.

only on average, the most powerful individuals have been nords or dwemer

Nice.
Be right back, making a Bard/Mage Larry Laffer expy.

Sit down.

Attached: Mannimarco.png (600x1000, 1.1M)

AA have a SE version, but only the LE version directly uses OSA/Osex (romantic sex animation pack). You still can manually start sex scenes with Osex SE, but LE version start them automatically.
Flower Girls SE have a full version of AA that uses Flower Girls' animations, and Flower Girls SE also supports Osex.

Honestly letting Saadia be brought to justice and executed is far too good for her. Forcing her to continue eking out a bare existence in constant paranoia, serving peasants and travelers as a lowly bar wench and never traveling outside Whiterun's walls is pure torment for her a former noble. As is blackmailing her daily into letting your unwashed nord peasant penis freely ejaculate into her womb.

Attached: 1517772807341.png (614x540, 351K)

>Who is Mannimarco

>Who is Galerion

Fucking LORELETS LEAVE THIS DEN OF LORE CHADS AT ONCE.

So what you're saying is there's no difference if I use that Flower Girls SE shit?
I don't know anything about lewd mods, teach me sensei.

I don't like redguards. Because they are black.

I don't like Bretons. Because they are whack.

I don't like Nords. Because Ulfric's a cuck.

I don't like Dunmer. Who gives a fuck?

I don't like Altmer. They're just wannabe Thalmor.

I don't like OrsiMER. They should all be exterminated.

I fucking hate all the races equally, because they're proportionately i-n-f-e-r-i-o-r to me.
There's only one race that's for me, it's the T-h-a-l-mor baby. Fuck redguards and fuck lorefags. Most importantly fuck jannies

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Thalmor isn't a race, lorelet.

What happens if you kill kematu after shes hit with the spell. Does it ware off?

Based. FUCK man-apes.

Attached: Trash mer.jpg (500x501, 57K)

Seething. Fuck lorefaggots

She yells "NEVER SHOULDVE COME HERE" as she lies frozen on the ground

Thamor are altmer you fucking idiot

yes and she's pissed at you but thanks you anyway
I think it's exactly the same dialogue like when she doesn't get frozen

The Psijics are almost entirely Altmer and are the greatest mages on Tamriel even as individuals.

What was that? Couldn't hear what you said without your head.

Attached: 20190829003631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

All races who oppose the THALMOR must be purged. Fuck mer and fuck you too.
You can't hear me because we're communicating through text. In my new world order all mentally ill such as this will be executed for a brighter tomorrow.

Attached: good guy Thal.png (200x333, 134K)

Todd does not have a twitter account. If you are going to lie at least do a little research.

FUCK NORDS, FUCK ALTMER, FUCK REDGUARDS, FUCK BOSMER, FUCK ORSIMER, FUCK BRETONS, FUCK KHAAJIT, FUCK DWEMER, FUCK IMPERIALS

BUT MOST OF ALL

FUCK SWAMP SCUM!

Attached: 1566540950222.jpg (1024x687, 100K)

Is MorrowLoot Ultimate good? Looks good on paper.

Attached: what the fuck.gif (800x450, 342K)

That is wrong.

user I swore I was done with Skyrim as a fapgame, please do not make me go through the whole install and modding process again

If you like the idea of running around and finding every little bit of rare gear, sure. Like all Deadric equipment can't be found in chests at all with it installed. It's pretty interesting with things like Legacy of the Dragonborn, since every house can have something you wouldn't expect and getting that full deadric set for the museum actually takes a bit of doing.

Factually wrong. The entire reason Hammerfell is pissed and left the Empire is because it suffered greater losses than expected. They demanded reinforcements in a battle they could have easily won with enough numbers, but the Empire gave them the middle finger. Hammerfell won but barely, and proceeded to tell the Imperials to suck cock.

But user, it's even easier these days. Vortex does most of the work for you even. What normally took me a week, I accomplished in a single day. I have a perfectly stable Skyrim that looks amazing. Fully 3d tree LODs and no FPS loss. I almost can't believe it. Oldrim would have me at 30fps in Solitude area, looking over the river to the swamp. Come on user, just do it.

I did this in my first play through. Every time I visited the banned mare I had to calm her before she tried killing me.

Talking specifically about SE:
>AA: wacky quests with sex as reward (no animations by default, sex is fade-to-black stuff)
>Flower Girls: Bitches and Whores - The Mod. Optionally includes a full version of AA with proper animations (you don't need to download the original AA).
>OSA/Osex: animation framework, press Enter on your numpad to open it and have some quite romantic sex with anything in front of you (can be used with the no-animation AA, but sex scenes won't trigger automatically, you will get a short fade-to-black and have to use the numpad framework to fuck your waifu)
Some AA quest are very basic (Whiterun girls, except Lydia) other surprisingly "immersive" and almost feel like part of the game (Lydia, Saadia, Serana), but expect a some wackyness.

Bro's before ho's.
Her story and description of her pursuers is sketchy and inconsistent, that's a pretty good chance that she is a traitor and why would someone being hunted by Thalmor hide in a country where the Thalmor have free reign to hold and imprison anyone they want?
Unless you are not hiding from the Thalmor at all.
You cannot dispute my conclusions you Saadia supporters, but then again maybe I'm just giving Bethesda too much credit and gave this minor side quest too much thought.

Attached: 91898-dolaba-giren-fenomen-dayi_f.jpg (600x799, 78K)

Many Legionaries stayed and fought with the redguards unofficially.

>In Hammerfell, General Decianus was preparing to drive the Aldmeri back from Skaven when he was ordered to march for Cyrodiil. Unwilling to abandon Hammerfell completely, he allowed a great number of "invalids" to be discharged from the Legions before they marched east. These veterans formed the core of the army that eventually drove Lady Arannelya's forces back across the Alik'r late in 174, taking heavy losses on their retreat from harassing attacks by the Alik'r warriors.

It's tedious, unless you enjoy wearing chitin or steel for 2/3 of the Vvardenfell portion of the game.

What if I play as a mage and don't give a shit about fancy weapons and armor?

It's my favorite mod in Skyrim. I love all the treasure hunting for high tier gear and rare artifacts from old TES games.

>Vortex
Okay I'm fucking googling. Yer killin me here

Attached: 1295712385894.png (679x427, 13K)

>All races who oppose the THALMOR must be purged.
Most of the Altmer oppose the Thalmor.

Fuck the Bosmer
Fuck the Redguard
Fuck the Altmer, piss-colored tall cunts
Fuck Imperials and their Walking Brass
And Bretons can summon a cock up their magic arse

Fuck Khajiit? No thank you I get pussy every day
And Nerevar has fucked the Nords back in the Succession War days
Argonians are property
Argonians are property
Argonians are property
Telvanni in this bitch

Is it compatible with shit like Heavy Armory or Immersive Armors, which add new shit to leveled lists I think?

Attached: 1521041551812.gif (436x359, 3.14M)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1565888879699.png (635x457, 302K)

>The perfect setting for TESVI doesn't exis-

Attached: ValenwoodElsweyr.jpg (419x211, 69K)

MLU manages its leveled lists with scripts IIRC so I think it’s fine with those.

It's basically the new Nexus Mod Manager. MO2 is better if you want more individual control, but Vortex handles shit on it's own. Like remembering to auto run FNIS when new animation shit is installed. It also auto sorts your plugins when installed and you can easily set exceptions to not only load order of plugins, but individual files. Say you have two mods that both modify the same thing. Normally you would have to let one fully overwrite the other, or manually set up a new mod to get some files you wanted out of one. Now you can just say "No, I want these files to overwrite this mod, even though it comes after this one".

Naw we HAMMERFELL next white boy.

Attached: Hammerfell_(Online).jpg (906x403, 146K)

So give to me straight. Is Hammerfell an interesting place to have the next elder scrolls? Are redguard that interesting?

I sided with saadia since I wanted to gently sex her body and I also prefer violence in caves to solve issues.

That's because all Nords in Skyrim are racist to anyone that isn't a Nord. The guards wouldn't even let them into the city and are always bitching about the Alik'r being in Skyrim even after you help them capture Saadia.

I don't deal with thugs who threaten me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo

>You cannot dispute my conclusions you Saadia supporters, but then again maybe I'm just giving Bethesda too much credit and gave this minor side quest too much thought.
Skyrim is chock full of stealth redpills, it can't be coincidence

Thalmor controlled provinces would be far more interesting, plus Hammerfell has literally already been done before.

>tfw no great Nord Raid on summerset isles to remind the sons of skyrim WHO THEY ARE

youtube.com/watch?v=wzBlw24VIxI&feature=youtu.be&t=21

>That's because all Nords in Skyrim are racist to anyone that isn't a Nord.
But the Nords gave the Dunmer Solstheim during the Red Year.

The Redguards only won because the majority of the Thalmor forces were already wiped out by the Nords when they retook the Imperial City, the empire had to weaken the Thalmor for the Redguard first otherwise Hammerfell would be Thalmor territory right now.

Legion was pretty based before the Thalmor demoralization campaign fully kicked in and the Elder Council got bought out
Hell, there was this one legionnaire named Ulfric Stormcloak...

yes it is an awesome place with varying climates and terrain.

Attached: map_hf_names.jpg (4440x2401, 1.24M)

Why do the Argonians get so little representation is the games?

Then that mod will do largely nothing for you. You're better off with Enhanced Economics.

So why are there Dunmer living in Windhelm for free you dumbass

Stros M'Kai DLC when?

I did the right thing and I didn't play this tranny game.

Because they are a pretty unimportant race, in the grand scheme of things. Black Marsh is a neutral entity, after succeeding from the Empire.

I wonder how "racist" Hammerfell is, since everyone seems to think that's where we're going next.

Also lots of Dwarven ruins because that's where they settled after the shit that went down in Skyrim drove them out, but before the fuckers in Morrowind summed everyone out of existence.

Bosmer are only interesting when they've been driven insane by the unnatural tedium of big city life and furfags can yiff in hell.

Skyrim is tranny repellent.

>Enhanced Economics
Which do you mean? Economy Overhaul and Speechcraft Improvements?
It's compatible with both MorrowLoot and Ordinator, so sounds good to me.

We better get some fucking boat/ship action in this.

Probably varies depending on where you are. Near the Bay, it's probably less so, since they would have Breton coming and going a lot. Nearer the mainland would probably be ultra racist, especially to imperials. Magic users would also be scorned a lot, more so if you are a conjuration or illusion user.

That sucks, Black Marsh looks like a really cool place to explore

>implying
The nigs are just as bad as the piss skins. Fuck them. Get AA and keep her as your own fuck toy.

Black Marsh wouldn't really work for a setting, since it's largely uninhabitable by any non-Argonian species.

And look at how they're treated in Windhelm, they're all forced to live in the ghettos and get harassed by Nords for being "imperial spies"

I'm all about magic in elder scrolls games. Or even most games that offer it. Let their butthurt commence.

Yikes

Attached: A96B933A-972E-4FEA-9386-2E222B94148A.png (1534x1600, 1.51M)

Because the Dunmer don't do anything. One of the Hlaalu Dunmer (forget his name) even admits as much. The Dunmer and the Nords have a common enemy in both the Thalmor and the Empire, yet the Dunmer do absolutely nothing.

I remember reading somewhere that redguards are not actually humans, since they're from different kalpa and not descendants of wanderers

They could just change the lore :^)

Argonians are property

>And look at how they're treated in Windhelm, they're all forced to live in the ghettos and get harassed by Nords for being "imperial spies"
Those "ghettos" were fucking flawless before the Dunmer were let inside. The Gray Quarter used to be home to some of the richest people in the city.

Meanwhile, the warehouse the Argonians all share is fucking spotless, one of the cleanest rooms in Windhelm.

Hell no, the moment i saw her i wanted to marry her.
I helped her and then used a command to marry her.
I still play on the savefile where I'm married to her.

You're a stupid fucking nigger and I hope you get stabbed to death by a crackhead

Debatable.

Attached: Accession War.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

Yes, they are from another time entirely. They are afraid of magic, because their major continent was transported to Nirn and then sank in the ocean when some dick ass mage tried to do something cool with conjuration. So all conjuration magic is banned, illusion is too because it controls the minds of people and that's a big no no. Only Redguard approved magics are Alteration, Restoration and Destruction. Since those are at least straight forward.

This is what kills me about Ulfric, despite being MUH SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS he's so cucked he lets his own damn citizens freeze to death in the streets while those dunmer cunts laze about whining and plotting treachery in their free abodes
This game is insightful and downright prophetic at times

I white knighted the fuck out of her and she wouldn't married me. That was the day I hung up my fedora and trenchcoat for good.

they are literally owned by a bunch of trees

>finally take back argonian land the chadmer took in the Arnesian War hundreds of years ago

>Even with a volcano erupting, meteor strike, and the loss of their religion lizard shits can't beat house redoran

YOU N'WAH

Wham about Mysticism and Thaumaturgy?

Any Stormcucks around here? We'll show you what happens when you try to defy the empire.

Attached: 20190517164319_1.jpg (1920x1080, 909K)

Based Imperigolem doing the bidding of his yellow masters

No. Instead I forced her to marry me.
Killing a free spirited woman who wronged you is not punishment. Forcing her into subservience and slamming your balls into her chin until she's complacent and accepting of her new position as house wife and bed warmer, and possibly brood mare if you find the mods for it? Now that's a fate worse than death for a woman like her.

Especially with the knowledge that she's basically stuck inside of a tiny Whiterun house, bored out of her mind with nothing to do except wait for the Dragonborn to come home and pound her raw, which may be weeks away since he spends most of his time with his other wives that he actually gives a fuck about.

Those would also be banned, before they were either removed from the game or merged into the other schools. Mysticism was about Soul Trapping and manipulation of the world with like Telekinesis. Very bad.

Based.

>not also forcing her to become a follower and carrying your 99999 dragon boners
Weak.

What a good, good Man! Truly a credit to your race!

Attached: altmer.png (211x238, 10K)

You piss skins will be next after we end the rebellion.

Based lizards got their payback from the oppersive grayskins

Dunmer are the only race that matters.

The elves literally want to destroy existence you lorelet

He felt in charge

>It's ok when Alduin does it

AYO WE WUZ CHIMER N SHIET

I did the right thing in killing both niggers

Attached: 1492038065800.jpg (600x600, 148K)

???

its not tho

>Destroy the trap that dick Lorkhan created to force all the immortal god spirits into mortal forms

>"destroy existence"

Maybe for weak ephemeral Man souls KEK

Attached: 38d.jpg (256x352, 36K)

Alduin wants to fuck around with his theocracy-powered world domination like the good old times, eating the world is just his job.

But they WUZ chimer and shit.

Attached: 1MqoMMk.jpg (1400x569, 191K)

>literally turned into niggers for their transgressions
yeah I'm thinking what they were doesn't matter much anymore

>Bethesda in charge of writing
Well at least they come up with interesting characters once in a while.

>gain chad glowing red eyes that intimidate the fuck out of the lesser races and a visage black as ebony veins

Peak aesthetics.

Attached: bop-art-1.jpg (1920x2591, 486K)

Maybe if you have a scat fetish.

I think you made a mixup in races Lorelet.

Attached: orsimer.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

The Dunmer wouldn't even be alive if not for the Nords.

You're thinking of the orcs.

Garbage fanfiction. Only a small fraction of refugees went to Skyrim/Solsthiem, the dunmer are doing fine in Morrowind and the redoran capital is said to be as splendid as Mournhold (which is also still in Dunmer hands).

>files.catbox.moe/73gygt.webm

nah dunmer just look like shit. orcs may be made of shit but no one is calling them aesthetic beyond brutishness.

t. console player

You are retarded.

No, you're just a nigger lover. That's cool, but you are a minority.

Attached: 1478929606062.png (206x369, 66K)

Black/deep blue skin and red eyes is objectively aesthetic as fuck, which is why the combo is used so often in so many mediums.

Attached: Thrawn.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

That's the story right
Oopsie woopsie the Emperor just died suddenly without a direct heir...gosh looks like everyone's gonna be real busy figuring out who gets to be emperor! Legion vs legion just like in the final days of Rome! Who could have done such a thing?

Humans don't have skin that color you complete moron, it's not fucking brown.

dunmer aren't blue.
dunmer are the niggers of mer, which says a lot considering orcs are in that species as well.

>Dunmer aren't blue

Their skin tones range from ashen to a blue hue to a light black. You are a fucking brainlet.

Attached: dunmer_by_lorandesore_dbb0mqx-fullview.jpg (1024x1513, 144K)

>actually joining the shitty DB larpers and not killing them all after the bitch kidnaps you.

>the niggers of mer
That's Orsimer.

I mean, you realize the Empire was almost ready for war before the stormcucks started fucking around, right? And that the Emperor knows full well he needs to die before any real effort against the Thalmor can start.

Post khajiit right now!

Attached: 42ItopA.jpg (1500x937, 850K)

>d-dunmer are the n-niggers of elves, not the dung born orcs! I'm not an argonian fag scaly at all!

Attached: smug dark elf.gif (540x336, 1.51M)

Technically it's actually the khajiit.

I like the idea of the next game taking place in Hammerfell, but I really hope they don't make the player character a sword-singer. Being the chosen one every game is fine, but also having a super special power that no one else has is not something I want to feature in every game.

Nah, Dunmer are definitely the nigs. Orcs are savages and Bosmer are cannibal primitives but the Dunmer have their society literally built on murder, betrayal, and thievery. Can't think of anything more nigger-like than them.

Attached: T'odd the liar.png (699x515, 646K)

>Hating on the one guild in all of Skyrim that still does what the fuck it was formed to do and isn't some retarded werewolf bugchaser commune, cultists of the daedra of lolrandum bullshit or the archeologists guild
Make
Sithis
Great
Again

Nice revisionism Empirecuck but you guys lost when you sold out the blades and spread your cheeks for the Thalmor's cheez whiz dicks
Git fuckin bluffed dickwad

I thought sword-singing was something only Yokudans knew how to do, not Redguards.

>stormcuck poster defending piss skin poster
is this life imitating art?

Attached: 14961454211354.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Always wondered, how are the khajiit considered mer?

Cute boy

>t. mud drinking butthurt argonian playing faggot

Dunmer are more Persian in influence than anything else, your spamming of "muh niggers" just shows what an unintelligent mouth breather you are.

Attached: Muthsera.jpg (920x688, 110K)

You can say "muh persians" all day but I'm not talking about inspirations, I'm talking about how they actually turned out. Sucks4u, nigger lover, but thems the breaks.

Attached: 10221452014.png (918x864, 709K)

Nothing stopping Todd from having the PC discover the lost art somehow.

Useful idiots have no allies and Thalmor are fifty steps ahead of the moribund post-septim cuckpire
Good job doing the jobs that Thalmor won't do: killing Imperial citizens in a territory that would otherwise be unreachable to the dominion

Oh wow I can't wait to be the super speshul OP unique hero again XD fus ro duuuuh!

>Imperial citizens
and here I thought stormcucks didn't want to be known as such?

Attached: 105112345699.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

yeah, but what cased the cat transformation?

If anything I hope the PC is a regular dude and one of the bosses is an undead sword singer under the control of whatever necromancers operate in Hammerfell. Would be hella cool and a great chance for modders to make a cool boss fight since Bethesda won't

the only game that doesn't do this is oblivion tho, and even that has you pick up peripheral prophecies like its nothing. even outside bethesda I struggle to think of games where you play side piece to the actual hero.

Well at least you're not denying that killing Nords is all the current Empire is good for anymore
Defending their "territories" certainly isn't on the menu but rolling out the red carpet for Thalmor is.

I killed the allahu akbars and fugged the redguard chick

>killing Nords
stormcucks aren't people so it's cool. Rikke is a Nord and she knows whats good.

I love terrorist playthroughs as much as the next guy but it's just not as fun when you're not able to chuck dynamite about. Why are there no bomb spells in the elder scrolls series?

Arena, Daggerfall and even in Morrowind there was nothing intrinsically special about your character other than meeting the circumstances of a prophecy which may very well be self-fulfilling rubbish

Dude, I would've literally killed them for fun.

The absolute state of Imperigolems

Female khajits were made for human dick.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>Why yes, I do hunt animals like Sabercats and Stormcucks for fun, how could you tell?

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Female khajiits are canon sluts for mancock.

They're all just a bunch of larpers that used the DB as an excuse to go murdering people, they never responded to any of the black sacraments and that dumb cunt was willing to sell you and everyone out when an actual Dark Brotherhood member shows up with the Night mother to restore the guild all because you were the one chosen to be the Listener and not her.

The lack of barbs is probably appealing

But I want to rape her to death!

>dungmer still think its 3E
youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4

>they never responded to any of the black sacraments
Thats wrong though

The barbs trigger ovulation in cats though.

The only one they respond to is the one you already did for them killing that cunt at the orphanage. Also is it a thing in vanilla Skyrim to have random DB assassins try to kill you? In my playthough I haven't joined them and sometimes I get attacked by an assassin and its starting to annoy me so I'm going to kill them all next time I play.

Doesn't mean it's fun

I think people put hits on you if you piss them off for whatever reason. Sometimes its thugs, sometimes Thalmor death squads. Might be part of the MQ too.

I just end up killing both the mercenaries and the girl because they're all niggers.

Attached: 1551401841782.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Vortex fucking sucks. NMM was vastly superior and since NMM no longer works, I don't even mod games anymore.

I like how you can cuck Hod and he is totally into it.

Attached: Cuckhold sessions.jpg (400x400, 40K)

based

>cuck Hod
>side with Imperials and kill her brother anyway
>come back for more later
shit is cash

Is it ever explicitly stated that Balgruff does not allow Thalmor or are you just assuming? He's trying to be as neutral as possible but it's never shown that he had denied the Thalmor anything.
But you know who is definitely not allowed in Whiterun and is shown in the actual game? The Redguard mercenaries.

>Play through Carved Brink
>tfw everything after you find the frog
>Whatever you did with the goblins didn't mean shit
Are there any huge quest mods that don't suck dick outside Trainwiz, ALO or Vigilant?

Attached: fuck_you_0.jpg (405x628, 73K)

LotDB is aight. Adds a lot of weapons and books as well as some decent quests.

>killing the good guys
Why?

>Carved Brink
I legitimately just got done killing all those goblins, failing the quest, giving up and reloading a save. I couldn't stand it anymore

because I can't fuck men, man

Because they were just going to execute that fine brown puss instead of see how many hammerfell salamis they could fit inside at once
Waste is criminal

You can fuck ralof too, so not only can you kill him but also his butt virginity

mo2

Try Unslaad. Also Glenmoril when Vicn will finish it

>implying that's the first time
there's a reason his lowly ass was riding with Ulfric, and it wasn't his sword arm.

The brainlets here don't deserve MO2

For the gold.

>Ovulation
>Not fun

Big doubt.