This will sell like hot cakes

this will sell like hot cakes

Attached: nintendo-switch-lite.jpg (1400x1307, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVQVdhQEtHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I might get one since I mostly play mine in handheld mode, but how is the plastic feeling? Like the Joycons? I like the feel of the joycons

>tfw you buy a launch switch and flip the switch lite for 3x the money
>tfw scalping feels good

Attached: 1566600626681.png (174x213, 10K)

You could sell cow shit with the Nintendo logo on it and it would be a best seller

no tv out, lmfao, no pro controller support, lmfao.

They could have at least made it do docked performance as a portable then I might consider it

You mad Sony?

Which color you fags getting? I've already owned too many black consoles, so it's down to blue or yellow for me.

some fag on youtube got a hold of the stick module for the lite and it's the same setup as the normal joycons. inevitable drift is confirmed

Attached: 1525375357741.gif (200x150, 767K)

Can't wait. Original Switch does not feel good to hold while playing handheld.

Gray

Attached: nintendo_switch_lite_flip_cover_aug302019_6.0.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-002440_Chrome.jpg (1080x581, 90K)

It has pro controller support. You can connect joy cons to it as well.

it still has pro controller support you tard

>No hack

Yikes

okay but you have to buy a separate kickstand lmfao

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Adjustable-Charging-Stand-SOURCE-Nintendo.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

I'd buy one if I wasn't a NEET. I'll stick to my PSP and Vita for now. I also see an issue with me being a mostly physical-only person.

Hot cakes aren't nice. I prefer them cold.

gotta buy one for the regular one too because the built in one is ass

>Switch that can't switch

?

Holding out for the pro

So i found myself a job, might fool myself into jewishxmas and spend my shekels on a dumb thing.

this crab, a vr set or save my dough for /biz/ shit?

honest-to-god question, who is this for? the switch is a system that relies on being a console/portable hybrid. why would you want to buy a version that has half of that functionality removed?

Attached: EALUP8IXkAAZPxI.jpg (486x373, 28K)

I'm waiting until Switch Lite actually releases and then about half a year later to consider buying it.
>inb4 it ends up with the exact same stick drift problem the Joycons have

What's the point, a moderately better battery life?

Source?

>being this mad

regular build in one is your tv

It’s a move to finally put the DS line in the grave

Perfect example of

Japan and literal children

Kids.
It's cheap, one piece, easy to handle, no separate parts.
It's a winning move and it's gonna sell millions, especially during christmas.

>save my dough for /biz/ shit?
Not sure what this means but if it means to grow your money then do that

If you'd like to treat yourself with some vidya - nothing wrong with either option btw - get the Switch. Doesn't seem like VR has much "game" experiences worthwhile.

mainly asian market i assume

youtu.be/RVQVdhQEtHs

It's for little kids whose parents can't justify buying a $300 console for bing bing wahoo. $200 is much more generous.

>the switch is a system that relies on being a console/portable hybrid
Portability is a garbage gimmick that almost ruined the Switch if it wasn't for the amount of good games. Literally no one but söychugging video game addicted autists play Switch in public. I'd gladly sacrifice portability if it meant better graphics and performance.

Attached: Captura-5-e1563348919935.jpg (1169x658, 62K)

People who will only use the portable mode and don't want to spend 300 dollars when the could spend 100 dollars less for what the want. Of course, if Nintendo sold the Switch without the fucking dock like they did in Japan, it would sell for about the exact same price the Switch Lite is.

Will they have fixed the stick issues or will the entire thing be useless after a few months of use?

I just hope that this thing doesn't have a shortage like original Switch.

see
It's the same fucking mechanism

It's $100 cheaper, it's actually portable and have 0 interest in watching games with shit resolution and performance on my big ass screen.

Joycons were a mistake.
Now I have to buy a Switch mini to it not feeling flimsy while playing undocked.

everyone who touched it says it feels way sturdier than joycons

>it's actually portable
It's way too big. 3DSXL form factor was perfect, still fit in a jacket pocket. Am I supposed to bring a dumb ass packback with my switch lite in it?

>100 million
Why would they be mad?

It's roughly the same size as the tablet part of the normal switch. that's still pretty god damn big to be cramming into a pocket

I'm glad people are excited for it, but I'm worried about the fact that you can't remove the joycons.
If they haven't fixed whatever is wrong with them yet, its gonna be fuckin annoying getting it repaired. I like my switch, but spending $120 on a pair of joycons just to have them ghosting all the time, and then being told they only had a 90 day warranty and it was my fault I didnt' need to use them yet and hadn't noticed. They're at least repairing this shit for free now, but I can't imagine dealing with this and having to give up the whole console while you wait for a replacement, its probably already shitty enough for people that only have a defective pair from the start but at least they can go out and buy a pro controller while they wait to get them back or something.

People keep asking for a pro, but I think all we should be asking for is an improvement to the joycons that makes them cheaper and more reliable, and some sort of official battery pack or some shit.
Also they should just stop selling the basic joycon grip and sell the charger grip for that price, pack the charging grip in with the thing from the start thats just greedy.

Attached: 89d1c4e8e719388587b352536cddbbce.jpg (473x603, 42K)

Can't wait to get one myself.

damn that's unfortunate

Did anyone figure out if the drift thing was Nintendo's fault or some software exploit that happened to a bunch of people?

not really related but does anyone use their vanilla switch in solely portable/kickstand mode with a pro controller? I want to use it like that but everythings too fucking small and far away feeling, has anyone gotten use to this?

His dad works for nintendo

It's almost the same size as a OG Vita and I've never had problem carrying it on my jacket pocket.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566929189389.jpg (720x332, 17K)

>smaller screen
>can't replace joy-cons when they start to drift
>harder to exploit
What's the appeal?

No idea man.
Both my PS4 controller sticks are fucked and soon my Switch joycons will probably start drifting.
Just saying that modern controllers suck.

HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD

it's the sensor mechanism

Attached: Nh7MGK0l.jpg (495x640, 28K)

It might just be a model patent. I know the Joycons and the DS4 share similar patents, one of them could be faulty. You'd still have to blame the parent company, either way, but finding out is always cool.

If it sells well (I can already see this being the case in nipland) there will be plenty of neat accessories, which in turn will make my regular model look depressing and even more like shit. So, at one point, I might just cave in and buy one when it gets better treatment.

Unless a pro version comes out.

>Portability is a garbage gimmick
They should just make a proper handheld again.

They are.
It's called Switch mini.

>Shitendo thinks TV out is a $100 feature
>doesnt even include it on their new handheld despite it being NAMED after it
This is fucking pathetic, what are those japs doing? I would instantly buy one of these for the smaller size, the original is too fucking big

Attached: 1566648142806.png (565x681, 780K)

Poorfags like me
>Portability is a garbage gimmick
Not really. It's great to play on your bed like a phone and when the power is out. Playing in public is pretty lame unless you're on a bus/train/plane ride and there's literally nothing else to do or you're a kid. But then again, everyone is playing candy crush or pubg on their phone anyways...

It's about as tall and wide as a Vita 1000, but half as deep.

Attached: how-small-is-the-switch-lite-size-comparison-gba-ds-lite-3ds-xl-switch-psp-and-vita.jpg (948x535, 56K)

I can't justify spending $300 for 1 or 2 games and I have already played every single Wii U games years ago. Even $200 is way to much, might as well wait for MP4 and get the cheapest one when it launch.

>gimped gimped console

>comparing the switch lite to a portable console that failed like it's a good thing
They made new editions of the PSvita smaller for a reason you fucking mongoloids.

>Unless a pro version comes out.
What would a pro version look like?

But for all the wrong reasons.

>A weaker Switch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 20.33.33.png (387x76, 17K)

I prefer handhelds. If I get a Switch, it'll probably be this one.

Your dementia must be acting up grandpa, have you forgotten the WiiU and GBA Micro?

Just fixed the joycon on my switch.
If this has the same sticks as the old switch kids who play 100% portable will ruin the sticks in 6 months tops. And it will be a nightmare to fix since you'll have to disassemble the entire unit.
Unless it's a new model stick or Nintendo rolls out extenxed warranty like 360 did.

>still having no games

seeth, sony nigger