Literally just female ken in terms of gameplay

>literally just female ken in terms of gameplay

Attached: lca.png (659x543, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU_IHwzlA2M
youtu.be/mw6boUBtQuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, she's more like a mix of Makoto and K'Dash from KOF. You don't play these games, stop it.

I almost cried when I saw they were 100% interested in Final Fight again.

Okay but ken is the best so idc

They already had 5 Final Fight characters, wtf do you mean?

>she's more like a mix of Makoto and K'Dash from KOF
>you don't play these games

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Yeah that was over a year ago. They added Abigail, I think they got a whole bunch of side stories with the Final Fight team in there too.

Felt really good that Guy wasn't the go-to character to represent the series anymore.

>one of the best girls is literally worst character in the game

i dropped this fucking last year and i havent looked back. sure i miss the great times i had playing chun-li but fucking capcom man. how dare they treat the first lady of fighting like this!

Attached: 4c7d8d969d9903db2928e8be5555d964.png (2888x2100, 2.1M)

She doesn't have a single Ken move but has K Dash's combos. Kys zoombie.

God damn, her SFV model is so fucking boring looking. She is the Able of V in that regard.

A bit of Guy too with the Run/Stop

why do her boobs need to be out? could have cool professional looking cop bitch but no, needs to have her tits out like every other whore. I guess that shit ain't selling otherwise.

im not that guy, but youre retarded. She has a DP, she has a fireball, she has the run, she has a tatsu thing, her super is basically the exact same super.
>does have a single ken move
literal brainlet zoomy re-re shit eater

>how dare they treat the first lady of fighting like this!
I don't think Crapcom has ever had the opportunity to do anything with Samus.

Attached: 1567480030676.gif (379x227, 1.99M)

just move to japan and play third strike stop being such a bitch about it

Its SF, are you retarded? All female characters have if not their tits out then large heavily outlined by their clothing tits. Its only been like this for 27 years.

>her SFV model is so fucking boring looking
She has the same bodytype as pretty much every girl in the game.
I kind of wish she'd be slimmer to make her stand out.

>retarded smashfag actually thinks Samus is the first woman in fighting games
lmao

>She has the same bodytype as pretty much every girl in the game
Its less that and more that her cloths make her just look like a SFV-ised Mortal Kombat character.
There is no flair to it.

Just the first in a fighting game that matters, Cap cuck.

Attached: super-smash-bros-64-esrbjpg-56e71e.jpg (1000x724, 272K)

i have Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on PS4. i started playing the older games instead along with ULTRA 4 on PS3. too bad i dont have anybody to teach me the ropes on that game. i only know how to play SFV embarrassingly enough

Attached: 6aeede6660c6e7ada0c3745edcd9029b.jpg (647x1000, 80K)

But she wears shoes

>playing sfv
there is an abundance of decent fighting games out right now you don't have to hurt yourself like this.

stop being a capc*ck

>Its less that and more that her cloths make her just look like a SFV-ised Mortal Kombat character.
She doesn't look nearly cool enough to be a MK character, but she does fit right in with SF.

why did they give kolin the biggest ass among the females?

Attached: 1533723614502.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I agree negro. her, falke and ed are 3 of the blandest niggas i ever seen

Started playing again after a long break. Ed is bland and his rap theme gets really annoying. Thinking of switching back to stage themes just because I hate it so much.

There goes Kolin, the biggest ASS that ever lived.
What a douche.

what did he mean by this?

She was top tier for a whole season and is at least high tier in 60% of any SF entry. Heck, she even managed to be part of high tier team in goddamn Marvel vs Capcom 3 and CvS 2.

Think of the poor fuckers who like Vega and has been worth using in like 2 of all his appearances.

youtube.com/watch?v=xU_IHwzlA2M

Man, you can drop deeeeeeeeead

Kolin's ass is like a cross between a Dikekike video and chicken and winigish

BIG FAT RUSSIAN ASS

Attached: 1538184052580.jpg (934x1152, 213K)

how much of a goof does one need to be actually continue playing street fighter V after like 2 months.

i swear the random gatcha mechanics didn't just end at the fight money and dlc but were also built straight into the fundamental combat gameplay itself.

what an embarrassingly shitty fighting game.

>im not that guy
Sure.
>She has a DP, she has a fireball, she has the run, she has a tatsu thing
Visuals=/=moves, zoombie. By your logic, Ken is also G.

>By your logic, Ken is also G.
except G doesnt have a DP, no invincible reversal at all even... doesnt have the run, doesnt have a tastu, doesnt have the same super. what the fuck is wrong with your brain user

superior russian waifu coming though!

Attached: MilliaReve.png (752x1144, 284K)

the only thing you can do if you have ps4 sf30th is troll dsp, it's better to just play mame or fightcade

>except G doesnt have a DP, no invincible reversal at all even... doesnt have the run, doesnt have a tastu, doesnt have the same super. what the fuck is wrong with your brain user

youtu.be/mw6boUBtQuQ

based

unbased

>no ass
>superior

>Superior
Keep deluding yourself

Attached: IMG_20190903_145701_993.jpg (461x724, 67K)