Why does Link have such a feminine figure...

Why does Link have such a feminine figure? He's a Hyrule guard in BOTW so I wonder if the Hyrule Royal Family casterated him and forced him to take female hormones so he doesn't impregnate Zelda. Casterating servants was common back in those days.

Attached: random-official-legend-of-zelda-art-shows-link-in-a-revealing-new-light.jpg (900x479, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4369537/female-link-zelda/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>back in those days.
It's a fictional series retard

Bitch he ain’t human

Link never looked like a girl at any point in time. Anyone who confuses him for a chick is legally blind. The same goes for Marth.
There I said it.

Furthermore didn’t BotW take place thousands of years away from the official timeline

That's not a feminine body. That's how most boys look if they aren't fat.

Look up Ranmaru Mori. There are example of feminines warriors, guards, and soldiers in history.

You're right. I like Link because I like twinks. His male features are prominent and attractive. Anyone who says he looks girls is just in the closet and can't admit to liking guys.

>feminine face
>gigantic child-bearing hips

This
And fujoshits

because my dick

Full image where?

The Zelda series is set in medieval times and Link is a royal guard, his balls would've been chopped off.

If link can’t procreate how are there so many links? Hmmm?

How do you acquire such a physique?

Reincarnation. Link is canonically gay anyway, he doesn't procreate.

gooks are fucking faggots, every character they create are androgynous little twink boys

Makes sense as to why so many faggots enjoy the series

>chopping the balls off your warriors
I mean maybe but also likely not

This
Wanna be in an all dude rock band? Someone’s gotta dress like a girl

Hormone therapy

Genetics, light exercise, and not eating a lot

Because pretty boys sell on Japan you degenerates

Attached: s.jpg (805x381, 21K)

look at the hips

i think japanese gamers think that they are pretty gay too, bro
i remember someone on here pulling screenshots of 2ch discussing cloud and nomura's designs
even the nips think that his "men" look like absolute faggots

That's hot. Boys are sexier than girls.

Literally the platonic ideal of the male form
Boyishness is a criminally underrated trait

Nintendo is pozzed

Okay, I can do that

What's with everyone on Yea Forums wanting to give people hormone treatment?

american reality

>Boys(Female) are sexier then girls
ftfy

That just makes you fat and ugly.

gay people need to be fucking tossed off a building

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

Tranny gaslighters. They desperately want to paint it as a positive thing even though it's purely negative. It can't make you cute, it can only make you look disgusting. Everyone looks worse after it.

I'm 160 pounds and 5'10 with wide hips and man boobs and small dick. Why did god give me too much female genes?

Gays are fine. Muslim extremists like you should be nuked though.

t. Mohammed Abdul. Go back to your shit hole, sand nigger.

That isn't how genes work. Your problem is that you're fat. Just lose weight.

Girl here. Link looks masculine. The end.

based

Attached: Snapchat-90350447.jpg (500x574, 136K)

I've got a friend transitioning to female with HRT and it's just getting tougher to watch the longer it goes. She's way more impulsive, way more selfish, way more unstable, smoking cigarettes constantly, having tons of casual sex with freak people, and getting shitfaced drunk every night. Everyone in our friend group has been really supportive of her but we're all just watching her slowly melt down and even the most PC in the group are distancing themselves from her. Sad shit. It's going to be weird looking back on this era of history

But 5'10 and 160 pounds isnt fat. Also I used to be 135 pounds and I still had wide hips and man boobs at that weight too

umm, thats not how jeans work sweaty, try improving your personality

it's a shame people are falling for it at all. tranny shit is literally just a scam, it's not a real identity or sexuality at all. hopefully people start wising up soon and stop enabling this self destructive fad.

your dumbass friend's probably gonna kill themself
lol

Why are women so immature and selfish? Do they not mature to the same level mentally that men do?

Based.

*Jews

>But 5'10 and 160 pounds isnt fat
Yes, it is.

Most of the desert part of the game was about Link passing as female

Isn't smoking supposed to be really dangerous while you're doing mtf HRT?

fuck gay people

Attached: 1563120598157.png (433x750, 250K)

Cool LARP. Write a novel or a movie script with that.

Their brains are eternally at the same level of a dumb 12 year old.

Attached: 1548617904949.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

ok but 135 pounds and 5'10 definitely isnt fat and I still had wide hips and man boobs at that weight too

> medieval times
> main character has a tablet computer and fights robot spiders

Which is the best suit and why is it the sheikah one?

Attached: 006.jpg (1280x1808, 451K)

Yeah, we've all told her that and she just talks over the issue. I want to be there for her but I'm really starting to worry that this will end in tragedy, either intentionally or un-

t. Hiplet

Attached: what.jpg (1920x1080, 670K)

Gladly, specially if they are cute twinks.

Except you made all that up. 98% of child predators are straight men.

A girl in college told me that wide hips on men is extremely unattractive to women.

You’re a retard.

>A girl in college told me that wide hips on men is extremely unattractive to women.
no shit

Read the bible, Nietzche and Schopenhauer to get your answer lol.

The wider your hips are, the broader your shoulders and chest need to be as compensation
A low shoulder-to-hip ratio is what women find unattractive, and rightfully so

I bet Link has a cute butt

Where did all these tranny faggots come from
what the fuck

Attached: 1565670640397.jpg (753x707, 331K)

You're a fool if you don't think that's not only possible but common. Even if I were lying that doesn't change the fact that transitioning does not help a lot of people who assume it will

>straight men are fucking all the underage boys

Yes, sounds totally straight to me

Most of his girth went to his massive cock. Theres a reason he's made women wet on sight throughout history.

true if big

they've been here since the board's inception

this is correct and accurate

>>, he just has exaggerated eye lashes. Otherwise I’ve never seen link as feminine. And this is coming from a black guy with bro’s who play ssbu with me every day. My bro’s wouldve been disowned him for such a thing so I know it isn’t just me. You neckbeards must be foreign to the concept of a male who is pretty. I often get mistaken for a girl and I have facial hair

the thing is, it does sound straight to them, they would consider "traps" straight

It will end in tragedy, that's a foregone conclusion. The second somebody falls for the tranny meme and starts ruining their body with hormones their life is over. Your friend is already dead, as sad as it is. It will continue to ruin his brain and drive him further into a depressive state, all while causing him to gain weight and experience male pattern baldness. All of this will culminate in a whirlpool of regret that can only lead to suicide. There is no reason this should have happened, doctors should know better than to give depressed people depressants. Especially ones that ruin your body and cause rapid weight gain to somebody who is likely quite vain. Hopefully people will learn soon and stop enabling these poor gullible saps in the destruction of their lives.

That's the question, isn't it?
How does ~20% of the affluent, adolescent female population suddenly decide they're all innately nonbinary over the course of five years?
It's a headscratcher, my friend

y u bulli

Attached: 15647922658720.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

They've existed long before you were even alive, zoomer.
I can proof read your script once it's done. Just let me know.

>tfw massive neck and shoulders

still autistic though

Attached: hhhhhhhh.png (340x222, 180K)

They are, actually. For them it's about power and control. Almost all people who get caught fucking boys also have a wife and children. No openly gay man is ever going to molest a kid. 98% of kid molesters are straight family men.

>Why does Link have such a feminine figure?
Because it allows the Yaoi fangirls to go apeshit.

Attached: D9v2wbvU0AEr84U.jpg (1056x708, 83K)

BotWfans are major faggots

For an actual answer, it's been said in interviews that Nintendo has been purposely making Link androgynous so that everyone can relate to him. Aonuma's wanted this since Ocarina of Time, though he allowed a more masculine Link for Twilight Princess.
time.com/4369537/female-link-zelda/

Attached: 1485372135670.png (281x281, 85K)

>Is seen spending all idle time around Zelda in botw
>never shows any interest in male characters barring completing quests

Nice try. Link doesn’t like boys.

fucking jews

>I can proof read your script once it's done. Just let me know.
Literal, categorical denial

Trannies aren't a real thing and they haven't been around more than a couple decades, dummy. It's a modern scam. Crossdressers have existed for a long long time and always will. But this tranny garbage is just a shallow fad that will die soon.

there are lampposts and cameras in ocarina of time and majora's mask.

Goddamn he (Revali) is hot

Attached: 1435640251184.png (289x294, 91K)

Because of fujos and fags that take up most of the Zelda fandom.

link only likes boys. he actively avoids girls.

Why though?

This. I win most girls I talk to over simply because I seem naive and simple minded. Of course it falls short sometimes but for the most part girls don’t believe a good looking guy can be innocent acting

Asking "why" when it comes to sexual selection will never yield a clean, complete answer
Probably indicates strength and virility to some extent but selection is extremely complex and defies categorization

>REEEEE TRANNIES ARE RUINING EVERYTHING
>Oh, by the way, trannies aren't a real thing
So which is true?

"why are females not attracted to femenine traits?"
gee user, i dont know

>The Zelda series is set in medieval times
>computers and teleportation are medieval

Attached: Thinking emoji.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Same here, looking passably attractive and acting friendly with a little pep is THE recipe for pussy

Not even arguing for either side but it should be obvious to you that he can make that claim and simultaneously use that term to describe those who are under the impression that they themselves are trans

do bodyweights for your upper body and you wont look as retarded

Damn, this sounds about right, but they’re still gay no matter how they or you spin it. Sorry

I remember reading that for Ocarina, Miyamoto wanted a character that was more androgynous so that women could see themselves in Link the same as men, but the final design ended up still being a bit too masculine for what he wanted

LONDON

yikes

>You can claim that something that doesn't exist is ruining civilization
Keep reaching harder and you may pull a muscle.

Come to washington, bitch

japs are faggots

Because most of his feats are dexterous not strength related. And it wouldn't make sense for link to be a mesomorph

To be attractive woman
>literally just be thing and dont eat too much food like a fat cunt
To be attractive as man
>Actively work out every week multiple times wile also having good diet

dc or the state? both suck ass

thin*

>most of his feats are dexterous not strength related
have you played zelda games?

Where's the rest of the picture

It's a special snowflake fad that appeals to people who are trying to look unique. The ironic thing is that claiming to be non-binary proves you are not unique, and that you're a brainless trend follower. An individual who just follows their passions will have no qualms about being a man who cooks or a girl who lifts weights. They don't care that their hobbies or passions go against the stereotype for their gender, because they're actual individuals. But brainlet fad chasers will claim to be non-binary because they have a single interest that doesn't line up with what their sex is "supposed" to like, and they warp their entire lives trying to make themselves fit into a mold rather than just being themselves because they're afraid to go against the grain. Essentially they're making the world a more restrictive and unwelcoming place by introducing new genders, new molds to get stuck in and new stereotypes to follow, which is completely contrary to their claims of wanting the world to be more free, open and honest. It's insanity at its height. Remember, a good person who likes to wear lingerie will just be a crossdresser and enjoy it. Only an insane trend chaser with an unreasonable need for validation will mutilate his body and force everybody to call him a girl. All trannies are inherently bad people who frequently bully traps and tomboys for not drinking the tranny kool-aid.

Attached: 1559423374711.jpg (550x389, 62K)

It’s what you’re hardwired to think. Unless you’re gay, a the body of a decent stripper in her prime is going to make you feel some way, a fat man will do nothing for you, as far as hormones go, unless you’re into that fetish. It’s pretty simple, you see things you like, and things you don’t.

Yes, and in fucking all of them he needs the fucking diddle fingers to even lift a damn rock.

But how do I get a gf if I'm ma male with wide hips?

working out is a meme
ripped guys look exactly the same to girls as ripped girls to guys, it's a niche fetish

you're really stupid. learn english, retard.

>his balls would've been chopped off.
He's a guard not a fucking eunuch you dumb fag

What?

You read wrong. He never said that. Link's design was determined by his wife, who said Link should not look dorky. She wanted him to be attractive and cool. And in Japan, bishonen men are what's attractive and cool.

Healthy routines are attractive. If a man was hot but had no routine or aim in life or sense of responsibility or self-care then he won't get women.

Brief little thought experiment for you:
>5% percent of the population suddenly begin calling themselves "seers"
>they are thoroughly convinced that they have the ability to read thoughts and tell the future
>they begin demanding special privileges; they demand being given higher priority for protection by police, and insist that they should not have to wear seatbelts since they can predict and prevent any potential crashes
>they somehow achieve the influence they seek and become their own protected class, and chaos ensues
In this outlandish scenario, could you not be forgiven that simultaneously positing that 1) seers don't actually exist and 2) seers are ruining society?
btw any parallels to the trans movement are coincidental, I want you to only consider this hypothetical scenario

> she

Why do japs like feminine men so much?

Wrong, he knocks goons across field lengths with a single strike of his sword, at a lightning fast pace one shouldn’t even be able to swing a wooden sword at, much less a metal one

Attached: heavy.png (508x585, 389K)

The state, which sucks far less
We might have shit young people but we have cool old people and gorgeous vegetation

based and redpilled

So you admit you were lying? Lmao

Woman
>literally sit back and do nothing and get chad

Man
>requires extreme effort to get only somewhat attractive girl

I honestly think Nintendo was at one point considering making link female in this game, which is why he ended up so feminine.

t. either auswitch-mode/skinnyfat/fatass body

It increases the chances of maybe changing someone's mind about how harmless these practices are. You must speak the language of those you seek to influence

Wrong, you don’t know how many angels I see walking around with fat guys who dont look like they bathe at all. Women aren’t to be understood

Illiterate and/or dishonest post

beta bux
alpha fux

Don’t even know what this means. He needs the diddle fingers? What are you getting at?

Fat guys with hot gf have money

Just like the birds, just like nature intended. Man up.

Women want money what is hard to understand here? They will cheat though 99%.

Every culture appreciates male beauty and considers beautiful males the peak aesthetic. Only Americans are scared shitless of attractive men, because most Americans are fat slobs. American men are no different from their female counterparts. They get offended and find reasons to complain about anyone more attractive than them.

Attached: tumblr_nm4edsoNp71rqqedro1_1280.jpg (1280x1720, 1.31M)

you sound like a mediocre human
NGMI

What? I meant why do japs not like chad physique?

>labeling people by 1 (one) opinion
yeah...

This is true.

They certainly do but appreciation and attraction are different things

because it's not actually attractive. muscles are a niche fetish.

God bless androgynous men. I'm a proud bi-fag, women are amazing and everything, but a sleek 18 year old boy, my god.

Money my friend. It may be the only way. And thinking outside of the box. You have to have something that stands out to her. Like I said in a previous post, I’ve seen gorgeous women holding hands and walking around with guys that don’t add up to me in any way but still they’re screwing that woman and I’m wondering how. Doesn’t mean they aren’t cheating behind the guys back, but if they can do it, you and I can

Completely agree.

Playing The Minish Cap :^)

Attached: IMG_20190903_153000.jpg (3120x4160, 3.09M)

>implying you are not some out of shape blob or skelly

I will never understand how there are really people who don't want to be in shape, while they are still young

Attached: 123abcde.png (543x378, 330K)

No, the guys I see bagging these petite women are wearing fucking sketcher type shoes, old sweaty shirts. They don’t seem to have any money. And they seem so comfortable like there’s no way this 10 could leave them

>He's a Hyrule guard in BOTW so I wonder if the Hyrule Royal Family casterated him and forced him to take female hormones so he doesn't impregnate Zelda.
Do you think all men are rapist incapable of controlling themselves? You sound like a feminist.

Attached: asm789-shirt.jpg (403x533, 58K)

Thats why all those romance novels written by and for women have ripped men on the covers?

Attached: 6D2FA579-ED97-4260-9ACA-5F9DF3AC2F54.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Those covers aren't picked by women at all. They're chosen by publishers. Are you being stupid on purpose?

Women comprise >70% of modern publishing

>They're chosen by publishers.
And those publishers put fit men on the covers for what reason user?

Since when you retarded nigger? Usually the author is the one that signs off on what the cover is going to be. Even if what you claim is true, wouldn't women complain that its not some twink faggot on the cover?

I was almost there with you. I agree with you about non-binary people, I think they're shallow and bad people that are literally in it for the trend. However transgender people I genuinely think there is something more to it, not going to pretend trans politics isn't a fucking messy subject, BUT that said, I do believe them. There is more validity to a trans person than there is the gender binary crowd.

That said, if a trans person has anything against a normal individual that likes partaking in crossdressing or androgyny, they're bad people.

to attract females, ofcourse.
but its not cause females are attracted to muscular men

I'm not a feminist. The Hyrule Royal Family wouldn't take the risk of Link impregnating the Princess. They're both hormonal teenagers with urges and might start fucking

Because they have an elementary and uninformed idea of what women like, you dunce.

>Zelda series is set in medieval times
>BOTW has cameras and robots that shoot lasers.

>wouldn't women complain that its not some twink faggot on the cover?
they literally do.

Where?

Attached: 850.png (540x370, 250K)

They still have medieval stuff like Kings and Castles

>However transgender people I genuinely think there is something more to it,
there isn't. i've seen enough and talked to enough. there is no such thing as "gender identity" or "feeling like a woman on the inside". it's nothing more than a fad propagated by weak people who are too dumb to go against gender norms so they try to enforce new gender norms that let them do what they want without feeling bad about it. but if they were good people they'd just do what they want without lying about their gender.

>Because they have an elementary and uninformed idea of what women like,
>Women don't know what women like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Miyamoto is a based Griffith chad.

>she

Attached: 1565622263330m.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Trannies are no different or better than "non-binary" clowns, I can promise you. Gender dysphoria has been disproven. The only reason anybody becomes a tranny is either because they've been brainwashed by the cult, or because they're a wannabe cultist themselves who gets off on the special privilege and attention.

>you're not allowed to have a thin build
>You're either Hercules or a woman

I love how some tranny is sitting here trying to convince us that women don't actually like men or masculine features. Yea all those women that turn into waterfalls over ripped dudes are just lying and going with a fad. Even East Asian women love ripped guys, they just don't go for it because their culture is all about conformity and not going against a trend.

I've busted so many nuts to this no lie top tier taste

Attached: 1504671484751.jpg (1024x1365, 173K)

If you ask me, the worst thing I've ever heard in this entire world is a FtM's voice

100% accurate. Good post.

look at his hips

It's time for sauce

ATTENTION
Gender has been reduced to a purely linguistic, borderline philosophical concept by the transgender movement, and its purpose has been wholly defeated.
It started with the sex/gender schism, a strategic change to allow acceptance of trans people without acknowledging the contradictions they necessarily embody
Post-schism gender is defined by being that with the subject identifies with, and this definition was supplemented by images of biological males wearing women's clothing. The underlying thought process, even if not explicitly stated, was "it dresses like a woman, acts like a woman, says it's a woman, why not just say it's a woman?"
That's all well and good but they didn't stop there. Next, the gender identity/gender expression schism occurred at the hands of the feminist movement, which held that an individual of any gender is not bound to the societal roles of that gender. A woman is still a woman if she wears pants and forgoes makeup. A man is still a man if he wears a pearl necklace and lipstick. Masculine women are women, feminine men are men (although I'm sure there'd be squabbles over the use of the terms "masculine" and "feminine" anyways.
How on earth do you reconcile those two positions, that gender is simultaneously independent of biological sex and individual gender expression? What do we have left of gender? It is nothing, it is not measurable, it has no discernible quality.
It can no longer feel like anything to be a woman, because a woman can feel like anything. Likewise for men. Likewise for any number of proposed nonbinary gender options. How can one know one's gender now? Gender can not be determined by watching the way someone behaves or looking at how they present themselves, it can only be determined by asking a specific question and receiving a specific answer in response. The transgender movement is revealed to be a memetic mouth ritual by its own positions.

Yep, he sure has hips alright. The hips of a someone who does squats daily.

It's unnecessary anyways, BotW Link is made for Mipha.

>Not this shit again
With a few exceptions, Link was design as the youthful/boyish hero. Not the big, muscle bound dude you crave for

Attached: 1565305180782.jpg (223x314, 18K)

OoT Link is unironically too manly for modern Nintendo and Japan.

Attached: oot.jpg (500x714, 78K)

Those are a dude's hips. Women don't look like that.

Link's hair is shit and ugly

He's not too manly, he's just... not anything
He just looks like le badass 90s cashgrab anime character
I don't attribute human properties to him. I don't even feel the need to ask myself if he's attractive. He looks like a toy

160 lbs is a healthy weight for a 5'10 man, mr skellington

>I wonder if the Hyrule Royal Family casterated him and forced him to take female hormones so he doesn't impregnate Zelda

Are you fucking retarded?

When you 40% yourself please post on liveleak. You have my blessings.

Attached: 70290305029820.jpg (309x445, 22K)

Not quite
TP is, but the goal is to make him as androgynous as possible so any pubescent can self insert

>no response
lol

I don't think you know what feminine figures looks like.

They obviously did, he has fucking female hips and facial features in the OP.

Because when the series started Link was suppose to be 12 years old or so in design (never explicit named how old he is)
Basically he is a really athletic tween

You are right. This gender shit is a scam. The truth is simple; men are men, women are women. wear what you want, enjoy the hobbies you want, but don't ever mutilate yourself, take hormones, or call yourself the opposite sex because all of those things will just make you miserable and look insane. The tranny movement isn't about accepting people. It's about getting people to stop accepting themselves and forcing them to change. It's fucked up, and it's immoral, and they're literally trying to brainwash kids with it.

>The hips of a someone who does squats daily
or just the hips of a woman

He doesn't at all. He looks very much male in every regard. Have you never seen a woman in your life?

>Gender can not be determined by watching the way someone behaves or looking at how they present themselves, it can only be determined by asking a specific question and receiving a specific answer in response.
damn, that's true
hadn't realized how ridiculous this has gotten

are you retarded? wider hips, no clearly defined muscle, no veins, round face, big eyes, long hair. oh right thoose are totaly masculine features. goddamned tranny

Sexual dimorphism is lower among Hyrulians.

Most other links look like young boys or teens, youthful and elfy but clearly boys
BOTW link is a big hipped super twink that passes for a malnourished gerudo

>there are retards reading this right now that think this image proves anything at all
Literally dumber than the supposed "dumb 12 year old"s you're complaining about.

ummmm.....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

it has a single reply that doesn't even seem genuine
there are better posts in the thread

He has clearly defined muscles, a narrow waist, an angular face, and ordinary anime eyes. Those are all male traits. So is long hair. Men have longer, stronger, thicker and more lustrous hair than women do naturally. You always hear how jealous women are of men with long hair. You're just stupid and blind. If anyone here is a tranny, it's you. Male and female physiques are very different, and Link is obviously male.

He's a Hylian, a subspecies of human. And back in which days exactly are you talking about?

Looks like a twink in drag. Which is what he is.

the developers of the game dont seem to agree with you

There are still kings, queens and castles in 2019 too, user.

Middle Ages when there was Kings and Queens and castles. They would casterate people like Link.

Squats dont buff you hips, retard, they buff your thighs.
We're talking about the bone structure. Girls usually have wide hips, boys dont. Link literally has a girlish hourglass frame.

Attached: Arnold_Schwarzenegger_1974.jpg (220x320, 16K)

The legend of zelda doesn't take place on the middle ages.

WE STILL HAVE KINGS AND CASTLES TOO RETARD

Attached: EAoUvjYU0AMyUgL.jpg (750x711, 63K)

Artist is Morikoke. I trust you can find the doujin on your own without me spoonfeeding you.

twitter.com/wowie_meowie

Go back to watching Stranger Things faggot

botw unironically inspired me to start crossdressing

You obviously have zero experience with the female anatomy.

yikes

Stranger Things is enjoyable in a post-ironic way ironically.

yes they do. link is blatantly male and is designed to look male. he's a bishonen, not a futa.

They do if they work their legs more than their arms.

I hope Link gets MPB in Breath of the Wild 2 so his twink-loving fans kill themselves

You have no idea what an hourglass frame looks like. Link has a masculine frame. He's thin, but still very clearly a man with a man's skeleton.

Attached: 03.jpg (1176x471, 317K)

Some people have things to do other than spending their whole day arguing for no cause with strangers on a Chinese basket weaving forum.

im not saying that he is a woman, he just has female traits, so much so that its a common occurrence for link to be mistaken for a woman, non gamers think his name is zelda for fucks sake

That's because of the series' name, dude.

lmao yes of course, how understandable
such a shame that they had to be pulled away for duty just as I poked a critical blow in their argument!

Because he's low test

>he just has female traits
He doesn't though. He only has male traits. Long hair isn't a female trait, and neither is having an anime face in an anime game.

I wonder how Link and Zelda go to the toilet in the open wild world of Breath of the Wild. Do they just piss and shit on the ground?

>Why does Link have such a feminine figure?
So we could have all this rule34

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x1775, 363K)

redpilled

Let's not forget that the entire idea of clothing determining gender is a joke in and of itself. Most things that are considered feminine now are considered masculine in other cultures, or were even considered masculine in our culture in the past. We didn't evolve alongside lingerie and high heels, so we ought not to have any opinion about what gender those belong to. They're just clothes, anyone can wear them, and if they can rock the look they should be encouraged. It's funny that this tranny meme claims to be about "progressiveness" and "pushing for acceptance" but their entire ideology is the most restrictive, punishing and backwards theory about gender that human history has ever seen. Its entire central premise is that you should hate yourself and change yourself to fit into a stereotype/cultural norm.

Post your hips and I'll tell ya

No, it coddles them and reinforces their insanity. Your buddy has plenty of insane people referring to him as "she", what he needs is a dose of reality.

Attached: 1567028070624.jpg (768x768, 131K)

A man of taste.

Attached: 1556146114316.jpg (688x1516, 355K)

Those still exist today retard

user, kings and castles have never dissapeared since middle ages

That's a normal body type for a guy who burns a lot of calories at work.
I have this body type and it is both a blessing and a curse.

>transitioning to female
>women
Taking hormones doesn’t make u a girl kys tranny that’s still a dude

I wanna link Link until he links.

Attached: 1534657617545.jpg (664x1024, 84K)

>her
>she
Please killl urself tranny enabler
Seriously go die and take ur freak male tranny fag with u

My options are either enable, or become ostracized by the only few friends I have

Attached: 1542098924490.png (399x614, 429K)

It's "castrating"

Become ostracized and find new friends. If they act like that, those people are not your friends and they aren't the tranny's friends either.

It's way cooler, I don't get why America is obsessed with caveman looking guys

unironically based

Attached: 1551294605351.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

if they don't know the real you and your real opinions then they're already not your friends. being honest and alone is more comfortable than being surrounded by selfish people who don't get you and won't listen to you.

>dumping u if u don’t buy the lies of a insane tranny
They aren’t ur friends then lmao if they will dump u just like that retard
Seriously kys

Because attractive men make them feel insecure. Same reason Westerners force ugly bull dykes into games now. They're overly sensitive and get offended by the idea of attractive people.

Yeah I've got kinda wide hips

Makes me look tall though and they seem to be attracted to that. I'm not even that tall but people think I am

Yeah listen fellas, I get it
It's not preferable for me either
I'm just not so principled that I'll weather through the next two years of college has a pariah and lose the only meaningful social connections I have
It's not that hard or painful to just shut up and play along so that I don't have to face crippling loneliness for the next two years (even more than I already do)

>Link is a royal guard, his balls would've been chopped off.
The kingdom of hyrule isn't inspired by medieval arabic or ottoman cultures, it's based on medieval western european culture

Attached: 1565900112992.png (296x231, 102K)

I'd understand if you were just shutting up for employment reasons, but seriously I would feel so much more alone surrounded by jackals like that than I would if I was simply alone. Solitude is preferable to being around terrible, dishonest people. And you're not helping your odds of finding a real friend by not being true to yourself. Odds are you may have already passed by somebody who could have been your actual friend but they disregarded you because they took you for another sjw cult kool aid drinker.

You can find a trannyless group of friends dude

Grandma???

Link looks like an Elf. Elves are typically depicted in pop culture has having angelic feminine beauty.

twitter.com/wowie_meowie

b e y o n d based

Because he's an elf-kid?

twitter.com/wowie_meowie

This better end with him in a shallow grave

Source me

because most graphic designers are fags

>I win most girls I talk to over simply because I seem naive and simple minded
nonce

>graphic designers

Attached: 1540752952569.png (317x166, 15K)

link's design wasn't made by graphic designers?

if a japanese man drew a character with big muscles and chest hair he would be called a huge fag and would be fired because everyone would say the protagonist is homosexual.

the only muscle men you can make in a japanese game made to have wide appeal is when you do it tongue in cheek. almost like a professional "no homo".

No, it was made by character designers

There was a image set of Link and Zelda living together in Links house in BotW and it was really cute, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone else seen it?

This makes no sense.

ok let me redact my post:
because most character designers are fags

>jack off to women/vidyawomen for 15 years
>play this game
>jack off to urbosa as per usual
>spot a rather suggestive image of Revali
>think more about the concept of railing him after showing him up in front of his peers
>jack off to him. Not even yaoi, just him.
>return to jacking off to women as per normal
>havent thought of it since
>thinking about it again after nearly 2 years
This slippery slope I was warned about by you cunts is really shallow.

Lonk is literally drowning in dolphin pussy by choice.

Attached: Link loves Zoras.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>a good person who likes to wear lingerie will just be a crossdresser and enjoy it. Only an insane trend chaser with an unreasonable need for validation will mutilate his body and force everybody to call him a girl.

what if he's a crossdresser who wants to take hormones for the feminizing body effect but wants to continue identifying as a male and has no intention of chopping his ding dong off?

asking for a friend of course

Attached: 68855639_1384771455021388_2418775179942428672_n.jpg (248x444, 19K)

>fapping to a bird and you're worrying about the gender
hmm

At least you picked a good choice

literally a midget tranny.

Attached: 46526194-10161224273155074-2438172214323838976-n-1145649.jpg (714x960, 119K)

In Japan, men are still expected to work to provide for their wives and children.
Spending every waking moment lifting or eating is seen as kind of gay unless you're a professional sumo wrestler.

Guess which is the female and which is the male.

Attached: HRLinkle.jpg (768x768, 133K)

hes not human our sciences dont apply

ITT: fags projecting their gayness onto link

Truest posts in this thread.
Trannies are all people who feel they have no identity and nothing to make them stand out chasing a fad in hopes that it will give them the identity that they're looking for, that will make them noteworthy and special.
Ironically, the whole movement is about hating yourself, your body, and how people perceive you, and physically changing yourself to be something closer to what you think people like.
In the process what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman becomes more and more confused, until ultimately it means nothing at all.

Then you're an idiot who's being brainwashed by the tranny cult. Hormones do not "feminize" your body. They literally only have negative side effects. They give you acne, make you gain weight around your stomach and give you moobs. They also cause erectile dysfunction and increase the odds of you experiencing male pattern blandness. If you want to be cute, hormones are the last thing on earth you should be taking. They're literally ugly pills.

hormones do not make you cute. they can't change your face or bone structure. they only make you fat, limp and depressed. a cute boy will always be cuter without taking hormones, and an ugly person will still be ugly if they take hormones. it's just a meme, hormones don't do anything good for you at all.

I heard taking female hormones reduces hairloss in men

>a cute boy will always be cuter without taking hormones
This. Femboys are sexy. Trannies are disgusting. Hormones ruin the trap aesthetic. It's not possible to be a trap on estrogen because people on estrogen are fucking gross.

Attached: Noah_021 TBW-610.jpg (1333x2000, 535K)

You heard wrong. It causes hairloss in men. There's a reason trannies like Bailey Jay and Natalie Mars wear wigs and have really aggressive bangs. It's to cover their receding hairline caused by the hormone treatment.

it's a contributor to male hairloss. it causes it, it doesn't prevent or reduce it. whatever you heard was a straight up lie by tranny gaslighters.

link has a hyrule knight for a father in botw....

Taking testosterone inhibitor helps REDUCE (not stopping) hairloss which is not the same as taking female hormones, which WILL make you bald.

he looks like Timmy Thick

Attached: 20190717_152948.png (84x91, 2K)

Estrogen can only make you ugly. None of what it does is beneficial or beautifying. Lovehandles and limp dick are not a good look for anybody, plus it makes you age faster. Just one of the many reasons natural femboys will always be superior to hideous trannies.

how old are you

Attached: twink.png (767x418, 38K)

this is a fetish thread, isnt it?

Why does taking female hormones make you bald?

> >giant child-bearing hips
His hips aren't even larger than his shoulder you absolute mongoloid. Go outside and see some women for once, you fucking poofter.

Lead of the Zelda franchise went hard on making Link into an effiminate faggot.
Remember how he looked before the backlash in both japan and the west said that this shit looks mad motherfucking gay?
Remember how they SORTA fixed it then forced some faggot ass crossdressing thing into the thing?
ANOTHER CROSSDRESSING FUCKING THING LIKE SHEIKH THAT NO ONE FUCKING ASKED FOR IN EITHER INSTANCE AND ADDED FUCKING NOTHING!
Yeah.
Dude is a fucking hack and the games have been mediocre as fuck for generations now.

Because they're not meant for the male body, and when things are out of balance baldness is the result. High estrogen and low testosterone levels is the leading cause of excess body hair and baldness in men. It throws shit all out of whack.

I asked for the crossdressing. Boys are sexier than girls and look better in cute clothes than girls do.

Isn't it the other way around? higher DHT levels cause body hair and good beard growth but male pattern baldness. Shouldn't estrogen make head hair grow back? I seen pictures of transgender MtF going from balding to full heads of hair

this desu

Attached: RosieXOX2-1117748798426501120-20190415_071734-img1.jpg (1536x2048, 407K)

Attached: actual male anatomy minus that left thing.png (900x479, 604K)

No. Estrogen and testosterone aren't a sliding scale of the same chemical. They're two separate things that need to be in balance. And adding estrogen almost always causes baldness. The pictures you saw were either advertisements, or the result of hair plugs. Problems with balding are extremely common among people who try to go MtF because high estrogen levels in a male body is a recipe of nearly guaranteed baldness.

correct. trannies have horrible bodies and they age like shit.

>The functional relevance of these differences in neuron numbers in both age and gender is not known. Pakkenberg, B., Pelvig, D., Marner, L., Bundgaard, M.J., Gundersen, H.J.G., Nyengaard, J.R. and Regeur, L., 2003. Aging and the human neocortex. Experimental gerontology, 38(1-2), pp.95-99.
retard

No, those hairy mountain men you see with bald heads and hair all over actually suffer from heightened estrogen. It affects their sex drive negatively and usually means they have a smaller penis. It's counter intuitive, but scientists have determined that's the cause. Conversely, most twinks with little body hair are disproportionally hung and have high sex drives because they have low estrogen and moderate testosterone levels.

That's not a feminine figure

Then why do pills that block testosterone (finasteride for example) stop hair loss?

It is.

This is a masculine figure

Finasteride doesn't block testostrone, it blocks DHT

What's the difference

Your entire argument is his ass is big.

the time line is bullshit anyways

Estrogen causes large butts

DHT is a byproduct, and people produce different amounts based on their genetic makeup. You can have somebody with high testosterone that produces very little DHT and thus will never have to fear baldness. Or you can have somebody with the opposite, who will likely go bald. It just comes down to how you're born. But the bottom line is, if you take estrogen you throw all that out the window and guarantee that you WILL go bald.

So does exercise numbnuts.

Attached: ea71170b30a513f3e6d5a7a1cd317705.png (1224x428, 54K)

>all these people arguing about whether trannies are real or not
You make all of these arguments. One day, you will fuck a tight tranny butt, and you'll never go back to bio-females.
It is inevitable. I already stole a thick cock war vet from your side. You're next. You will hold my people down, and you will rape us like we want.
You have no choice.

Attached: My Feel.png (578x474, 11K)

you're disgusting. i'll stick with boys who don't mutilate themselves.

imagine sticking your dick in a puss-filled wound where a dick used to be

Anybody who would actually fuck a disgusting tranny is not somebody who I want in my dating pool anyway. Please siphon off all the retards with low standards so I don't have to waste time rejecting them.

Am I less likely to go bald if I have barely any body hair and a shitty beard? All the men on my father's side of my family can't grow beards for shit and have full heads of hair (dad's hairline thinned a bit) and my uncle and grandfather on my mother's side are bald but are hairy as fuck and have full thick beards? My other uncle on my mom's side still has his hair and also has a shit beard

Estrogen makes women's fat go to their buttocks and testostrone makes men's fat go to the stomach. Estrogen causes fat asses.

Don't you have other problems you dipshit?

Yeah, if you have very little body hair and a really shitty beard odds are good that you won't go bald. I'm in the same boat, and all the men in my family have no beard and full heads of hair in their 70's.

>Am I less likely to go bald if I have barely any body hair and a shitty beard?
Yes. You're probably in the clear and will get to keep your hair for life.

You're just legitimately retarded. Stop replying to me.

>Implying Oot link didn't awaken homo thoughts in my 11 year old brain
I've wanted to fuck links bpussy for close to two decades now, BotW only reinforced that desire with it's stupid sexy costumes

Good for you. I'm glad you know your preferences, and I hope you find happiness with one.
Joke's on you. I'm poor. I could never afford such a surgery. He is forced to settle for spreading my ass.
Stay jealous. My boyfriend has a six figure salary. He's also ruggedly handsome, though no model, I will admit.
And you know what he said to me when we first started dating? That I'm out of his league.

There's no reason for the Hyrule royal family to not cut Link's balls off

1. More submissive/docile to the Kingdom
2. Unable to fuck Zelda and spoil her royal genes

>His hips aren't even larger than his shoulder
Not him, but most women have hips that are not larger than their shoulders.

>Thinking Nintendo would ever actually do this when they didn't even know what a bounty hunter was.

Attached: 1487526078956.jpg (350x350, 24K)

>ken doll is now taboo for eyes to see

God where did we go so wrong?

Post traps that don't try to be traps

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-082059_Firefox.jpg (1080x2280, 615K)

The heights must be staggering for one to reach this much. Imagine actually thinking this is what goes through developers/artists minds when they design their characters, and not because their design may be suitable for the theme, world, colour etc...

Attached: 816F36B0-3804-40D0-A760-D0EB843ED67C.jpg (122x125, 3K)

I love Link!