Mordhau

How come it isnt fun anymore?

Attached: ss_c84165f3d2141d0bf034af22f373116d2b924b4b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>add fancy but highly fucking expensive cosmetics to your game
>money gain on every game mode but horde still atrocious
>horde still boring
>other game modes still got only a small handful of very team biased maps
>everything in the game has been played to hell and back by everyone
>latest map they added is still shit
You tell me

If you don't like the combat enough to be entertained by duels / ranked then the game isn't for you at this moment. Once sdk and invasion comes out the fun will be back for frontliners

Epic store wins again with Chivalry 2

I got bored of the game because there was only like 4 maps.

The sword fighting is super fun though.

Not enough maps

Retarded devs listening to 1% of players

Because for whatever reason they haven't released map making tools yet.

because a player whos good can singlehandedly empty a server. people get frustrated and just quit because they dont wanna get owned for 500 hours before standing a chance.

it's the kind of game that doesnt need thousands of people playing, though. honestly as long as enough people are playing to fill up like 5 servers i imagine the people still palying will be happy enough

retards can't into chambering

Huh? Not fun? What did he mean by this?

Attached: ChivHau.png (975x753, 593K)

>combat consists of contorting your fucking body to totally bypass the speed of weapons so what you're using makes no difference beyond how fucked the weapon's animations are
>fan content is and always will be zero
>developers are mouth breathing retards who cave to every retarded request

I wanted it to be so much better but in the end it's only taught me that this little genre will always be shit.

Attached: 1564720049886.png (554x523, 578K)

>420
aw dude man lmao

it never was

Please kill yourself

maybe you dont try different play styles? I see too many people trying to play it like chivalry and only picking big claymores and focusing on duel bullshit. here is my favorite build so far

>light clothing so you run fast
>short spear
>2 bear traps
>fire bomb

its so much fun baiting stupid faggot knights into the bear traps only to set them on fire immediately. I can easily solo three people at once with this build on most maps since people are too eager to get a kill than to pay attention to your traps. also funny when you get headshots when you throw your spear they never see it coming

>serious loadout with proper weapons
>game is a shitfest
>use a joke loadout with fists, bombs and peasant tools for shits and giggles
>dominate
What the fuck is this game

>bypass the speed of weapons so what you're using makes no difference beyond how fucked the weapon's animations are
But that's wrong you idiot

No single player, literally wasted opportunity for a proper succssor to dark messiah because they needed to pander to esports vermins, duelfags and other flavour of the month retards.

like i said people play it thinking they are invincible 360 helicopters like its chivalry but if you dont actually try to make a viable build/make your build work properly you get steamrolled easily.

no maps and every single gamemode sucks
deathmatch would be a blast if it took place on large maps

It needs actual objective game modes like chivalry had

>im autistic enough to put this much time into a game so it must be fun for everyone else

it never was, your hype just died down

something mordhau something for honor something water?

Attached: Toblerone.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Everyone realized For Honor was the better game after all.