Red Dead Redemption 2 is among the greatest games of all time

Red Dead Redemption 2 is among the greatest games of all time.

Attached: tumblr_pn3btvWL7b1r87scm_540.jpg (540x375, 48K)

I mean it's one of my favorites, at least recently, but do you have to make posts as shit and baity as this one?

Then why am I not even remotely interested in playing it?

It has some of the worst gameplay I have ever played. Controlling it feels like garbage and it’s not because it’s hard to control, just sluggish and unlikable. An awful game

Not really.

RDR2 is good in spite of itself. The story, presentation and attention to detail might be fantastic but the gameplay is simply dogshit.

It should have just been a TV show.

I miss Arthur so fucking much
I'm stuck with John getting collectables right now

The game was boring and shit but the characters were actually interesting and when the game actually let's you play it it's fun

HOW IS HE SO HANDSOME?

If you allow yourself, you will become truly immersed in the world. Once that happens, you can appreciate everything the game has to offer.
Don't get me wrong, it's not perfect, not a fan of the SJW cowboys etc. But all that is easily ignored

This.

I had fun replaying Witcher 3 and BOTW for months afterwards because the controls are smooth and responsive.

RDR2 makes controlling Arthur a chore. The load screens are way too long and traveling around the world is boring as hell. As a result, after I finished the main campaign, I had no interest in playing RDR2 again.

The challenges are also fucking stupid.

funny joke

No OP, Fortnite and Smash are the best games ever

Name better games with zero faults then.
No game is perfect, RDR2 is one of the best

>>>>>anything other than mustachio arthur

Missions are incredibly linear compared to the open world that it's jarring. Common for Rockstar games

Was arthur supposed to be THIS good looking? I don't think even the devs realize that

BOTW will always be better than anything on Snoystation COPE

No, not really.

BOTW.

BB is better than every Zelda game combined, no biggie :)

C O P E and S E E T H E snoyboy

The input delay alone makes the gameplay total shit and that’s even before you talk about the shitty missions.

Literally all games are among the greatest game of all time.

Attached: s-l1600 (4).jpg (900x1600, 108K)

>open map
>place waypoint
>optional: fast travel to the closet landmark to waypoint
>go directly to the waypoint ignoring everything else along the way
ahh so this is the power of open world games, at last I truly see

You have bad taste and are likely a pedo

Why can't Rockstar make a functional aiming system that doesn't rely on the lock-on mechanic? Many other developers are able to make 1st/3rd person shooters that feel comfortable to play on a console despite the limitations of a controller. Why can't Rockstar?

>GTA5 pc port only sold 5% of what the consoles did
RDR2 pc port never ever

Attached: 115740.png (476x376, 246K)

this. everyone who shitposts about not liking this game has never even played it

It only looks pretty, the controls and the shitty mechanics along with mediocre writing make it a dissapointing continuation of the series.
But I guess this is what most people want so its good.

Open world is to be explored between missions and after the main story has finished

The story is pure garbage

>everyone who really wants to play the game buys it on consoles two years prior to pc release
>it gets released on pc but doesn't sell as well as on consoles
>hmmm our games must be unpopular on pc, let's never do it again

Attached: NsXGBQ2.jpg (176x174, 21K)

>It should have just been a TV show.
how is it going to work as a tv show? everyone knows Dutch is full of shit from the very beginning but they all keep giving him the benefit of the doubt for no reason other than for the game to have an excuse to travel around the map area. Nobody is going to watch something so asinine.

Compare Dutch to a pirate captain and things become a lot easier to parse

PC gamers are the most entitled little faggots. Brag about never buying games and cheating then whine when devs don't want to release PC versions of their games.

RDR2 is one of my favorites but it has so many flaws. Not sure why you need to shitpost about it. Pretty much everyone who wanted to play it has played it except PC-only weirdos.

Exit your little bubble and start earning money, poorboye.

>thinks owning a PC means he's rich

Is Arthur the sexiest male video game character?

You don't have to be rich to afford a pc, but if you can't afford a pc then you're certainly poor.

wait for the ps5 remaster, then it will be

RD1 is way better.

Is it? I wouldn't know as I play on PC....

speak for yourself and journalists
most people plan to go to a place and get distracted along the way for dozens of hours before getting back on the main story

How much longer until the PC version bros? I cant keep resisting. I got to chapter 2 on PS4 and stopped when I saw that leaked video of the PC settings. I just want to fully experience this great game for the first time on PC.

Attached: 1540625773870.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Well it leaked it australia or something so it should be pretty soon but it's not great like many people say. It's just the same old rockstar formula but better graphics

I loved the game from what I played. If i didnt think it was that great I would have beat it on PS4 by now. Only issues I had were the framerate and the controller aim. Once it's on PC im sure it will be flawless.

Exactly, I don't see why I'm a poorfag for not owning one

You don't own one because you can't afford it, ergo you are poor. Case closed.

Attached: 1563130502436.png (408x342, 274K)

This. If you can afford a PC there's literally no reason you shouldn't own one by now.

And you are among the greatest morons of all time.

or people simply aren't autistic enough to spend $1k on a toy with less games than $250 consoles
>inb4 but muh 1000000 indie shovelware on steam

I ron't own one because I prefer consoles. Not saying either is better, I just don't like PC gaming

nigga drippin

Strategy games are good. Though you don't need a $1k PC to play them.

You aren't missing anything anyway, most new games don't have any advantage on PC besides framerate because devs don't allow mods or let you host your own servers etc anymore.

But
>muh mods

There is only severe input delay when moving from a standstill, while already moving the response time is unnoticeable. You've been rused by a single webm.

Ah yes those games where you play as a supernatural monster hunter and tiny magical warrior, that's how a cowboy should feel to control.

This is true, and even from a standstill, it's not the end of the world. I didn't even notice it most of the game

Arthur Schwarzenegger

there is no suite of world exploration music. just one lame ambient track that plays looped. also the game forces you into it's lame mission system and punishes you for exploring and raiding with the bounty system and supernatural lawman. for everything the game does right it does something horribly wrong. the game world is it's best asset and is unlike anything I've seen before. it's the one reason this game is unforgettable

Because you can only play it on youtube, my poor hobo friend.

ah yes

Attached: 1566889435216.jpg (500x499, 100K)

>westshit
>greatest anything

I am not complaining that it isn't perfect. I don't like RDR2 in the slightest, game doesn't even get the basics right.