Did any other Geno fans cry yesterday?

I gotta admit, after we just got Banjo in the fighter's pass, I was extremely hopeful that Sakurai would listen to his fans and finally add Geno. But now that we're getting Terry Bogard, a character NOBODY asked for, it's pretty clear Sakurai is just adding whoever he wants. I cried a little bit last night realizing that Geno will probably never get into this game. I can't even enjoy playing Smash anymore, because I keep thinking about what the game could have been. I think I'm going to end up selling my cartridge. I just can't have fun with this game in its current state.

Attached: 229358b50ace1fa8ebf068602d9e0e37.png (409x409, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77981577
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/Shadow__myth
discord.gg/V8pZWA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PFFFFFT

Ditto fellow GenoChad... I mean fellow Genocuck I guess since we aren't in. It's not fair.

Fuck banjo for stealing our ballot slot

that post gave me secondhand embarrassment as a genofag, dear fucking god

When will you Genofags learn to stay down?

Attached: 1560195405103.png (960x720, 475K)

Honestly even Isaac is a more respectable choice

Geno fag here, shut the fuck up Terry is based.

Attached: 1544128511232.png (500x349, 189K)

Shut the fuck up Terryfag.

More proof that anyone posting about Geno is falseflagging

>implying they haven't all latched onto him being a bonus after the pass ever since the mii costume was missing

theoryfag

Even before Hero was added I figured Geno would fit best post-Fighterpass, but I doubt he’s coming. It is suspicious that the costume is missing though.

I just realized we may get a Battletoad Mii Brawler Costume, which would be cool.

Banjo and Geno are not comparable

>implying it would be Terry
>implying the leak is real and not an error

this genofag is fucking pumped for terry, the mega chad

No idea if we’re getting Terry or any of the other possible SNK characters, but I highly doubt “SNK” would accidentally show up in the copyright info

Have you ever heard of what falseflagging is?

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77981577

OP is copy pasting from someone who was legit.

Unless the Nintendo webmaster is a lazy fuck and copy-pasted the 4th DLC character page from an SNK game, complete with the same file size.

Convince me this didn't happen.

>falseflagging this hard
When will the refusteves get over it?

Attached: E36A833D-82EC-4D68-8A55-7C499515371B.jpg (731x465, 99K)

You people are going to be thinking about Geno for the rest of your lives lmao

>I-oops I mean OP was just using the same pasta from my- I mean his false flag account on gamefags
Imagine being this obsessed gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/Shadow__myth

When the stevefags(who, seeing that his souless character from a simple game doesn't make it in, supports another character and make the same jokes) stop trying to be funny when actually they're cringey as fuck.
Genofags are horrible, but the Stevefags are fucking disgusting

never
they will grab another pick who actually gets in, and they'll laugh at us, pretending it's funny

Bonus character

Everyone knows Geno isn’t part of the fighters pass, he’ll be a bonus character like Piranha Plant

hopefully
what will Yea Forums do if the miracle happens and Geno gets in? OMFG it would be hillarious
I will enter here just to laugh and laugh to the millions of people who trew shit to some others picks.
My Pac-Man it's in so, fuck I'm happy
But I just want that everybody felt this, getting their picks in Smash, and Geno, who was under a pile of shit for Yea Forums and the zoomers and boomes who dislikes him, it's a perfect way to say "Fuck you all, he's here"
But, in the reality, it's so hard that it happens
well i don't give a fuck, i've got my Pac-Man

I don’t know what to really expect. I just feel a tiny bit hopeful because that whole copyright thing. But I still doubt it.

Where did this come from?

absolutely delusional

When will you stevefags learn to stay down?

Attached: D13CD944-DD9C-4A67-96E3-4BB4CE350D9B.png (1185x976, 611K)

Trips of truth but honestly just my two cents.
Papa geno

what would happen to Yea Forums if geno actually got in though? would it be a bigger boardbreaker than ridley or k.rool?

No, but really

Yes, it’ll break this board.

> joker gets in to appease both the west and east
> hero gets in for the japs
> banjo gets in for the west
> now an SNK-rep for the japs again
Noticing a pattern here so my conclusion is, he's in

Just shut the fuck up and wait til the actual announcement you god damn sperg. Jesus Christ, you people believe every little thing that other people say and it's sickening.

Can you actually imagine if some joe-schmo at Nintendo did that just to fuck with the Smash community, though? Shit would actually be hysterical.

Regardless of if that actually somehow happened, or in the actual event that they fucked up and put this out way too early, someone's going to get fired.

stop acting like he'll be part of the fighters pass
even if he gets in he'll more likely be another bonus character or season 2.

Who, Doomguy?

Ken with a hat is lame.

I wish we knew documented cases of Nintendo employees getting fired or punished for leaks and how bad the leaked content was vs how intentional their leaking was.

i hate to be the patternfag, but it was extremely unlikely we would get two square characters, as soon as hero was announced i lost all hope.

I don't even care about Geno but the fact people like OP are so absurdly averse to such an inoffensive character makes me want him in.

Please god i hope so

>But now that we're getting
Stopped reading right there. Weak bait.
3/10 made me reply.

95% of all stevefags are ironic shitposters

Attached: bango.jpg (1200x1137, 299K)

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)