Tick tock Doomfags

Tick tock Doomfags

Attached: coat tailers.png (779x439, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1168896128982704133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fucking Terry Ridley gets me every time

uhhh terry are you okay?

Absolutely based.

Terrydactyl

Based

The bloke who made the original with Banjo must be kicking himself

Artorias and Doom Slayer sacrificed themselves so that Banjo and Ryu Hayabusa could make it.

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: rest in peace, sweet princes.png (620x348, 231K)

S

F

S. Fuck Dark Souls and FUCK westshit.

S
Get that meme shit outta here

s
you doomfags were annoying. almost as bad as hat goomba fags

Hat goomba fags were chill though

>you doomfags were annoying
How when there was almost no Doom-related OC whatsoever. If anything the same anti-Doom OC just gets posted over and over again for some reason, I guess by the same guy.

S

Obvious samefag is obvious.

Attached: 1563164519426.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Havent stepped on a smash thread in months .
What happened and why is based doom being hated now

based retard twitchfag spouting dead memes. Kill yourself.

*AHEM*

Attached: 1567400537304.png (3984x1884, 1.95M)

I gotta admit, after we just got Banjo in the fighter's pass, I was extremely hopeful that Sakurai would listen to his fans and finally add Geno. But now that we're getting Terry Bogard, a character NOBODY asked for, it's pretty clear Sakurai is just adding whoever he wants. I cried a little bit last night realizing that Geno will probably never get into this game. I can't even enjoy playing Smash anymore, because I keep thinking about what the game could have been. I think I'm going to end up selling my cartridge. I just can't have fun with this game in its current state.

Smashfags hate video games.

People seem to be misunderstanding what Sabi is actually saying

She's not saying Ryu is in, she's saying people are going to think Ryu is in because of a leak that includes Terry and Ryu

>Smashfags STILL believe text leaks
S h o c k i n g

There is an assumption that Geno would be a closing free fighter to contrast Piranha Plant, especially since Squeenix couldve easily gain free money by reselling the Geno Mii costume with the DQ DLC but they didn't

Attached: 1537240361162.png (375x450, 94K)

>t. entitled

I still think google theory is unlikely but possible. Artorias was disproven as it was the name for a dlc and nobody thought to search hero. It just depends what happens tomorrow.

>What happened and why is based doom being hated now
One autist has set his crosshairs on doomguy for whatever reason. He even goes in Doom threads and posts the same shit.

So then why did she say "a very credible leaker is going to back on these two characters" in reference to that text post

Sakurai is going to add his full body scan from death stranding into smash.

F. You both were too good for this world. You two should have been in instead of Hero and Terry.

And they say Yea Forums doesn't make good OC anymore

>Going in Doom threads to spread rosterfaggotry
Even the rebootfag is less autistic than this.

Attached: disgusting.png (261x295, 152K)

Seriously? Wow thats listfag levels of autistic

RYU CONFIRMED FOR ULTIMATE GET IN HERE
twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1168896128982704133
Maybe next time buddy

Attached: CA84D6B4-8A30-4397-99DE-555A8DC9B1DA.gif (272x272, 1.79M)

Children don’t know that Doom is an amazing game because they can’t deal with old graphics or difficulty.

Not sure why Artorias is supposedly deconfirmed but I still think Chosen Undead or Solaire are pretty likely picks for the final slot.

Seething out of jealousy because anti-doomautist will be going to hell while Doomguy will get to enjoy the luxury of heaven.

Yeah bro no one knows about Doom. It's an obscure indie gem that only a tiny handful of the most hardcore gamers know about.

Artorias was part of google theory, but fell off as Artorias was also the name of a dlc and fucked the search algorithm. We would have known whether or not google theory was real by now if somebody thought to search “hero”, before E3, but that didn’t happen because who could have guessed the dragon quest character would have such a generic name. Google theory did predict Banjo, and also said Doom Slayer and Ryu Hayabusa we’re coming to smash. The SNK thing kindof crushes that possibility now though

Zoomers don’t like old or retro looking things. They like fortnite and other games with generic cartoon models.

give him the hat

Attached: allen.jpg (4089x1689, 790K)

>leakfags said he was in Ultimate
>wrong Ultimate
So Ryu isn’t in?

Attached: 8679855F-50AE-4096-8519-C2BEAC0A4489.jpg (980x490, 52K)

Give me either Doomguy or Ryu and I'm set.

I wanted both to be the last two so bad

Genofags need to fuck off. Banjo might be dead but at least he was the star of his games. Plural.

honestly this
>muh generic gun marine
>but also icon of the fps genre
>muh generic ninja
>but also icon of "nes difficult" platformers

>it's pretty clear Sakurai is just adding whoever he wants.
But friend, Sakurai DOES want Geno

Attached: sakurai quote.png (725x318, 20K)

COME ON BOY

Sure pal, whatever you say.

Attached: 1561528496398.png (625x626, 60K)

>I cried a little bit last night realizing that Geno will probably never get into this game
LMAO fucking kill yourself pussy. It's a fucking video game.

doom hasn't been good since the 90s
FUCK DOOM

S

Why is no one talking about this?

no one cares about generic ninja #57 in the first place

OP clearly does since Ryu and Terry seem to be the next stevefag tier characters

what a fucking journey that image has been on

These arts are big cringe