ITT: autistic things you do while playing games

ITT: autistic things you do while playing games

Attached: 13A71AB3-1814-4D47-B16C-ED74CEB2F810.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk to myself.

I click the analog sticks against their sockets to make little rhythms and drum fills because drumming is my deepest passion yet I haven't had access to a kit in six years

spreadsheets

Sneed

Masturbate

Repost the same thread day by day like an autist

>new Minecraft update comes out
>create a new world instead of converting the old one in case they added anything new to the worldgen.

Pluck chest hair out compulsively

I recite lines from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake to myself as they drift through my mind
You can't read that book without getting permanently parasitized by it

imagine my crush is being fucked next door whilst i play

this, to practice for if i ever start streaming

I have reset my games 1000s of times to get a perfect nature male Pokemon for use for in-game. If I find a female one and it has the right nature and ability I still reset.

Attached: 1563265258761.jpg (221x225, 10K)

Cuck

Attached: F532E2D8-A4FC-4B0B-90A4-ECA8D31401A0.jpg (1242x926, 570K)

i talk back to some characters, like in Shadow of mordor, if an uruk is talking to me i try to talk back

what a fucking geed

talk like i'm recording an informative let's play when doing anything obscure or complicated. partly to remind myself of the procedure and partly because I used to stream then went off the idea.

I like to have conversations with my cat while playing the vidja

I pretend that we have critical discussions about the quality of the game, as well as strategies on beating difficult areas.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eI9fS86zSI

>geed
What the fuck does that mean?

If I'm having a really good time in a single player game I'll usually spin the mouse around while reloading to sort of mimic the animation.

Especially common when using a bolt action or in a game with bullet time. I might make a woosh sound too and do a 360.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p86z15SFHR1tchaam_540.gif (100x100, 10K)

I haven't even thought of that word in a decade

>He doesn't know
Swood you outside fren

Sneed's Geed and Heeb

When playing Pokemon i always catch my pokemon male, except when they are feminine looking, in which case i always catch them female.
If i catch a pokemon with the wrong gender, it doesnt matter how good ivs they have or if they are shiny, i always ditch them

Attached: 1567184208710.jpg (936x942, 92K)

Fucking this.
It's like I have my own canon on what gender each Pokemon is supposed to be, and going against that canon fucks with the nicknames I plan on giving them.

Speaking of which, I feel the need to nickname every single Pokemon I catch, even if I can't think of a good nickname. I've sat at the naming screen for 30 minutes before trying to think of the perfect nickname.

Attached: 1566903004217.png (331x384, 123K)

why?

have autism

In fighting games if a female character does a groin hitting move on a male character I punch myself in the balls

what if i already have it?

Randomly getting sad because I start thinking about random shit from the past. I really have no reason to be sad though. My life is relatively ok.

>shoot
>immediately reload

call everyone a nigger until i get banned

Attached: 1545188409927.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm pretty good rhythm games so I imagine playing in front of a crowd and having them be impressed.

You really do have it.
He wasn't saying it as a command, but as an action he is taking.
Welcome to the club.

#JustGamerThings

Perform simple trigonometry to calculate the shortest walking routes between my destinations

>shoot one bullet
>reload
>kill an enemy
>reload
>melee kill an enemy
>press reload button

Shiny hunting with this level of mental gymnastics is hellish at the very least.
I had to trade away 3 female shiny Honedges before getting my firstborn shiny son, to add insult to the injury one if the shiny females had 6 perfect IVs if not something similar

Attached: 619.jpg (450x344, 164K)

Listen to Lets Plays

Suckle on a pacifier while i vidya. I have pic related (from littleforbig) in three colours

Also, im usually hanging out with my imaginary gf when i vidya

Attached: LB-P88-Blue-2019.jpg (800x800, 20K)

I do this as well but with fighting games.
>explain how to play a character out loud to myself like a tutorial video
>never record it to help others

I just find it to be a fun method of internalizing info, and makes my neighbors think I give online lectures to support my neet lifestyle.

Attached: 63274CCE-7807-4883-BF29-2304B4CFD4D7.jpg (386x573, 74K)

whenever there's a revolver in the game i use it, and always either fan the hammer after the first shot or reload

No shit

That's the most autistic thing I remember doing

Just sold my kit, not worth the time and money in my shitty town. It was like saying goodbye to my best friend. I feel your pain

Replace all of my teeth with corn

I do this

the ps2 controller in particular has a nice clicky sound to it

I rotate them opposite directions

Character creation + naming is so hard for me I'll just quit the game and try again another day

Attached: 1560742113140.gif (560x315, 266K)

I love to drum playfully with random objects, but I never tried an actual drum kit. It feels way too hard compared to just fucking around with your hands.

When I play a jrpg I like to imagine the smells of the various characters and how they might meet for a drink in a place of honor in the evening. I have been making a jrpg with this idea, and I think it is worth sharing with you. The game I am sharing will be set in the Kingdom of Vassal. I have designed it to be a game where characters meet for drinks, have a couple drinks and then get on with the story. However, it will also be playable in campaigns where the players all start their lives as princes and they meet people who have lived as princes, kings and other royalty. I hope you enjoy it.

i think about the positives about a game and live with the problems

I like to do no sprinting run in Hitman. Just casually walking in default suit and playing with camera for dramatic effect

I keep checking I actually picked the hardest difficulty.

If the game offers no way to check, I inevitably start getting paranoid.

Back in the day, I even used to take a screenshot the moment I picked the difficulty, so I could reassure myself. However, a nagging feeling of paranoia was always there.

A lot of the time it’s easier to walk anyway