Let's have a comfy thread. Talk about what you're playing, ask for recommendations etc...

Let's have a comfy thread. Talk about what you're playing, ask for recommendations etc. I'm currently working on FE New Mystery of the Emblem, big improvement over Shadow Dragon.

Attached: comfy vidya.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Give me some good wrpgs to play

>listening to podcasts while doing money grind in GTA Online
Surprisingly fun. About to upgrade my bunker I think.

Attached: 1394283506261.gif (260x260, 521K)

Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 1 and 2

Arcanum

I’m currently in my boarded up house for the Florida hurricane. Playing over watch for the first time in 2 years. Weird feeling. Listening to podcasts. I am content.

I forgot just how genuinely good Age of Empires is

why OW?

Pac Man World 2 is pretty comfy. Shame the bossfights are copy pasted.

Just got into wreckfest, having a blast doing banger races on the xbox one. Had it on pc but my laptop did not do justice. Just got back to work today, then i have to coach some youth football (american) and then slipping back home, having my dog next to me, smoke a bit, and going to try to bang out some wins tonight.

playing phoenix wright trilogy on switch, love it

Is it like burnout? I really want a new dangerous racing game.

Any Roman kino games? No strategy games, I hate those. But I’m tired of replaying Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and need comfy open world Rome.

Lol, got the urge to play a shooter and don’t really need to delve into anything deep or new until I’m done with DQ11. Having a bit of fun trying out the new characters but it’s not gonna hold my interest for long.

Shadow of Rome on PS2, very good action game

Bits of burnout but more like flatout. I believe the same creators. I was real into sim racing, got the g920 wheel used off craigslist. Haven't used a wheel in this game yet but its a blast. Does not really matter what car you have online you can win based off skill 80% of the time. But its pure racing fun. So it gets a 5/7. Music ingame is stolen from mx vs atv games lol and the loading times are horrendous. But apparently a patch is coming soon. Game is well worth 60 dollars

Yes but... it seems very uncomfy. I’ll give it a shot when I’m in a violent mood,

Also try age of decadence if you're interested in roman stuff, but that game has some real bullshit mechanics.

>playing on a literal toaster

Consolefag comfy?

Hey guys name a JRPG (on PC) that has cozy towns to explore. Already played DQ11 and NI NO KUNI 2.

You'd have to emulate it but Shadow Hearts

Atelier games

What are you looking for?

Fuck off loser, this isn’t your safespace. Yea Forums is edgy, not comfy. Go back if you want “comfy” gay shit

I’m currently working through some 90’s era 3D shmups. It’s quickly becoming both my favorite genre and my favorite era

Don’t worry user, you’ll grow out of being a cynical edge lord

What ones? Popular ones or obscure ones? I've mostly only played the popular ones like Sapphire, Blazing Star, Soukyugurentai, and Radiant Silvergun

I think I kind of skipped that genre and era, any recommendations?

I want Fall to come in full swing already for comfy, cool gaming while watching auburn leaves drop lazily from trees in my yard.

Gates of Thunder. Most of the best shmups are on Turbografx, Saturn, and DC

Faggot

Divinity OS 2 is great.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think those are shmups, where 3D shmups are like Starfox (often confused with rail shooters which are like Time Crisis)? Honestly the classifications confuse me.
Anyway I started with Sin and Punishment and am currently working on Gungage, Einhander, and Philosoma. Also working through the entire Starfox series, and if I can manage it, the whole Panzer Dragoon series. I have more, a whole list of them, but I don’t have it with me atm. Will post when I get to it.

Oh fuck sorry i missed the 3d part. Yeah that would be like rail shooters

Also adding onto thisThe panzer dragoon series is god tier. Saga is the height but it’s an rpg, but it’s one of the best rpgs ever made.

Is it a shmup-rpg?

No, solely an rpg but you get to customize your own dragon and the battles are real time with having to move between quadrants to find weak points

That sounds pretty cool. I love the aesthetic of the series.

I want a new one so badly that isn’t a remake. I won’t spoil it but Saga could easily have a sequel

>Prescribed zopiclone because insomnia
>Took 2
>Can't feel face
>Clumsily playing animal crossing and drinking herbal tea
>Rain beating on the window

With some luck I may not even wake up.

Attached: comfy.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

>playing
kane's wrath and hating every second of this bullshit campaign endgame

It's too hot to be comfy wtf

>too hot
It’s only 87 you wiener

Summer is a different kind of comfy but at this point I'm ready for fall to get started

Retail WoW: Just got Draenor Pathfinder, which was the only Pathfinder that I had never gotten. Nearly Mecha-Done.

Astral Chain: Only played the first couple of levels but it seems fantastic.

Can't wait for the weather to get cooler. I got a new coffee maker a few weeks ago that I've been really enjoying, but I think cold weather will take it to the next level.

Been playing Lobotomy Corp after looking for new management games.
It's not comfy

It's not comfy at all

Attached: I am done.png (426x421, 222K)

Astral Chain is comfy and doesn’t take a ton of effort to play either

i'm curious about this game

It's a worker assignment type management game where you're trying to contain, research, and exploit SCP like abnormalities.
It's fun and has some great lore and characters but you have to be able to tolerate a janky translation and its trial and error gameplay.

Give it a pirate it's not for everyone, but boy does it scratch an itch that no other game does.

Been kind of depressed for months now and I haven't played much vidya. Now coming back I'm trying to figure out what I want to play. Tried a few AAA titles I missed but they're boring. I'm eyeing Subnautica or Minecraft now to have something to play while I'm watching videos or movies or whatever.

I wish I still enjoyed GTAO. Once I did all the missions money grinding becomes a chore with no real rewards. Only worthwhile purchases in game are cars and you can have a much better racing experience just downloading FiveM anyway.

Attached: Blonde on Blonde.jpg (1240x1240, 861K)

Subnautica is a real trip, minecraft is more fun with friends

>Talk about what you're playing
KCD, finished main quest now doing sides and latter dlc's
>ask for recommendations etc
I don't need to, have over 300 games on steam.

>Taken off my work schedule indefinitely because of a hernia.
>Technically a neet now.

I want to get comfy and play vidya but it doesn't feel right.

Welcome to depression

I've been depressed most of my life, but getting a hernia has spiraled me out of control. I used to use martial arts and exercise to keep afloat, without them I've put on 100 pounds.

Are the dlcs any good?

can someone rec me a handheld game they liked?
anything from gba to vita

trailers are promising

mario vs donkey kong
astro boy omega factor
ninja five-o

Ghost Trick

Fuck your comfy thread NIGGER

It's one of the few truly timeless classics of video games.

Playing Hearthstone. Love how casual it is and you don't have to pay attention to it. Relaxing and perfect.

I don't know how bad they are with getting you to pay for it, but I haven't noticed anything bad, yet.

Attached: poopoopeepee.png (400x543, 311K)

>Tfw recently got over my secondary autism and now just play the games in a series I like
I was torturing myself playing the older Castlevanias when I wasn't enjoying them at all.
Also SMT, I thought I'd need to play them all from the start

I subscribe.
I'm bored af and looking for something that would be fun to play.
I don't know what could it be though.
Probably a good adventure game. Probably a fantasy setting. But without any kind of grindfest of any kind or puzzles to waste your time on.
Something really easy to play and have fun.

>Really easy
>No grindfest
>Good fantasy adventure
You'd be happy to know there's a franchise of about 12 games made for you, it's called Dragon Quest

Finished Hitman last night had a pretty good time, killed the final guy destroying the heart he was going to receive in a surgery lmao going to start Batman: The Enemy Within tonight I really liked the first season

Child of Light if you're into turn based combat or Hollow Knight

Going through DMC5 on Dante Must Die difficulty, trying for S-ranks on all the Nero and Dante levels. Not V's levels, because his combat system is far too shit to be fun at that difficulty.

Just got Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise delivered. I wasn't dying for it at release but after the news that mainline Yakuza is going turn-based I really felt like a SEGA brawler. I'm moving out in 3 days so I want it to be the first game I play in my new home.

Attached: tfsxpnI.jpg (6000x4000, 1.42M)

Play CV4, RoB and Bloodlines if you want old school

Arcanum, Planescape, Fallout 1/2, Geneforge, Tyranny

I was also thinking about getting into cRPGs, I've never played them
Are Baldurs Gate 2 and Planescape Torment good?

Either this or Front Mission Evolved and I dunno because my backlog is fuckin huge. I might replay Max Payne 3 because it's been awhile.

Attached: Ultimate_alliance.png (220x278, 149K)

Are there any good samurai themed games? Started watching this and want to immerse myself in weebshit that's not anime.

Attached: 423f5ac5e221c79587cad81705bd5d16.jpg (259x475, 30K)

Are there any shooters out there with content like Perfect Dark and Timesplitters?

Bushido Blade

>Nioh
>Sekiro
>Shinobi

Only Goldeneye

Onimusha, Samurai Warriors

The World is Not Enough was pretty decent, pretend I said Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, TWINE and Timesplitters.

Underrail