>2019
>I... am... forgotten...

Attached: file.png (748x170, 112K)

Still more than Artifag

post yfw valve sold their soul and only have money from other people's efforts to show for it

Attached: 1526505321169.png (1280x913, 956K)

oh no no no
now show me those tf2 numbers

this board is literally worst than reddit at this point

>worst than
illiterate redditor spotted

Great argument. Post more about how the sky is falling because a game has thirty thousand concurrent players.

Attached: hentaifingering6.gif (240x160, 889K)

At least is not failed as Mordhau, the game shilled so hard back then it only last for a fucking week in this board.
Not a single thread exist anymore.
I can't believed Yea Forums actually scammed me into buying this.

Attached: Capture.png (299x172, 70K)

Looks like there are over 50 servers with 30 or more players, after a quick google search. In what world is that a failed game?
Tired of redditors coming onto my board and acting like a game is dead because it doesn't pull overwatch or CS:GO numbers. Maybe you dumb niggers should just go play those games instead if all you care about is playing the most popular game.

Tell that to OP.

No one expect a Fartnite numbers on some shit indie game, I was talking about the massive declines of players just like shit game that OP talking about.
The amount of shilling that happen in Yea Forums make me believed this game Yea Forums actually care about this game when in fact they are just fucking shiller.

Attached: Capture.png (423x341, 14K)

A vast majority of games have player charts that look like that you fucking clown. Games get launch hype, streamers play them, threads are made on Yea Forums, and then after the initial hype dies only the dedicated fans of that game stick around. 5k CCU is a really strong playerbase and to bitch and moan about that just goes to show you actually do want fortnite levels of popularity for you to consider a game to be playable.

Why the fuck you keep mentioning shitnite game as if that game is renting free on your brain?
I was talking about literally Yea Forums being forgot about this game in a mere week, not even shitpost thread about it exist anymore despite being the most talked game during it launch.
Risk of Rain 2 was talked for months after it released, normal discussion and shitpost.
RoR 2 also still got talked during Mordhau hype week.
No other popular games just got instantly forgotten after a fucking week like Mordhau
Why the fuck are you defending this game so much? are you one of those shills?

you were the first person to bring up fortnite. Do you have brain damage?
Risk of Rain 2 has an all time peak of 69k players and only 2k CCU. RoR2 threads are rarely ever made, and when they do it has the advantage of being a game easier to play with friends.
Yes, I'm a shill of a game I don't even own. You're just a whiny bitch like the rest of this board post-tortanic.

LMAO how the fuck I'm a shitty tortanic shitposter when I'm actually own the game you dumb fuck
You said it yourself, RoR2 got less active players than Mordhau but the game got more popularity even in Yea Forums even after months passed since release day, meanwhile Mordhau got no more discussion in just mere week Yea Forums.
But for some reason me who actually own the game and calling it game that popular because of shiller was a fucking tortanic shitposter, and you a retard who doesn't own the game and or participate in mordhau thread are not a shiller.

This isn't a mordhau thread, this is a "retarded OP calls a game forgotten" thread. You really do have brain damage, don't you?

And I'm calling Mordhoe is a shit game that got forgotten by Yea Forums.
Why do you even care about games that you don't even own Mr. shiller?

There's nothing monetized in Underlords right now

Because I care about stupid niggers like you that call every game dead and forgotten. Stupid ESL moron.

I only said the game is dead in Yea Forums, but of course keep shilling about game you don't own.

give it a minute

Attached: Valve-drones hear a game might happen within a decade.webm (400x226, 225K)

Does anyone even play Autochess still?
It has no monetization hooks. I can't see why companies would even shill it much more.