>10 mins in
not so bad
>30 mins in
fun
>1 hour in
no...don't start doing that, just let me play
>2 hours
uninstall.exe

God damnit. it's like you don't WANT me to play it.

Attached: DAI.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1083760/Knights_of_the_Chalice/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-The-Silent-Grove
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-Those-Who-Speak
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-Until-We-Sleep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once you get to Skyhold it's bretty gud

>it's ok when literally all other RPGs do it
>DAI bad
>please give (You)s
>ignore the tranny retcons
>ignore the braindead "tactics"
>ignore the butchered nightmare-mode sold as DLC
>they gave me crap to do! we can't have that!

Basically, every time. Thankfully it grows in all fields.

>just can’t handle blacks, gays, or a single trans folk in my game

Yikes, have sex, incel

Just replay Origins, unironically best CRPG since Arcanum and BG2.
Much better than the kikestarter shovelware nostalgia cashgrsbs like DOS, POE, Tyranny, Pathfider, etc.

I kept playing to the very end waiting for it to finally pick up.

Never raged that hard "finishing" a game. Never felt that unfulfilled.

Attached: 1552053329321.jpg (351x482, 120K)

explain op, thought about picking it up

i could ignore a lot of stuff but when i get preached at to respect pronouns that's when you get a big oof from me

fuck that, thanks op

The first area is like 2-3x the size of other places. If you keep grinding that area you'll get sick of the same environments.

kurwa not op
thanks op?

He's lying, it wasn't that bad. There's a minor character who's a woman dressed as a man, and her boss a giant dragon-man Chad mentions that his culture doesn't have strict roles based on biological sex.

this said dragon-man is also a confessed Qunari spy who's entire job is to observe the cataclysm and make the extremely oppressive Qunari religion sound better, and this transgender stuff is absolutely bullshit

Inquisition is actually a solid game. My biggest problem with it are the shitty characters. That blond elf was so fucking annoying I didn't even recruit her.

OI M8 HOWS BOUTCHA BRING MYON TO YA LIL SHIAY POY INNIT? EXPECTA BE BIGGA, OI AHA, SOUNDS LIKE IM TALKIN BOUTCHA PECKA EY?

Everyone hates Sera. All of the characters hate Sera. Even her VA makes fun of how awful she was.

If I was gonna overhaul her character I'd nix the lol so randum and fuck the rich. Emphasize her fighting for the little people, and how out of place and inadequate she feels among representatives of Thedas. She's just a runner for a glorified thieves guild, she's not a leader. Maybe give her an arc where she can decide if she wants to fight for peasant's welfare or just keep fucking with bratty nobles

Also I would have made her an Orlesian elf with a French accent. Otherwise the only Orlesian representative is Vivienne, a foreign mage noble

>massively dumbed down version of Baldur's Gate
>best crpg

I want zoomers to leave.

Attached: 1j9ywu.jpg (400x369, 77K)

He said since bg. Not best. Best since.

I don’t really care but it’s slightly weird since they’re portrayed the exact opposite in origins. Did the Qunari have a cultural revolution in between games?

Cultural Marxism

Just wait for this. Apparently it should scratch that Dragon Age itch.

Attached: GreedFall-1.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>He said since bg. Not best. Best since.
If you're a fan of crpgs, why would you prefer Origins over something like Kingmaker? It's just a very casualized, cinematic take on crpgs.

>>massively dumbed down version of Baldur's Gate
I always thought that Dragon Age Origins was dumbed down MMORPG shit. Still a good game overall.

No they're the same. Iron Bull was literally chosen to represent the Qunari because he's charming, personable, and a skilled liar. The whole "join the Qunari and get all the food, housing, and state sponsored prostitution you want" spiel sounds like recruitment for gullible peasants. His job title, Hissrad, literally means "liar."

Remember in Mass Effect 2, when the Illusive Man gave you a crew of Cerberus personnel and they all just so happened to be young attractive wide-eyed idealists who can only talk about all the good things the shadowy paramilitary science division has done? It's like that.

>implying cerberus isn't based
illusive man did absolutely NOTHING wrong

it never gets good. it just gets worse and worse the longer it goes on.

>wanting to play Cisquisition in the first place
yikes

Attached: 1416595996653.jpg (595x443, 118K)

I had an okay time with the game but it wasn't until I beat the DLC that I realised how bad the main game really is.

Attached: 1564493473383.jpg (450x600, 107K)

>there's a really annoying character that you can dismiss and never have to deal with
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kys

can you just dismiss everyone and still play? because they're all shit.

Pathfinder is shit, fuck off shill.
Just the different Origins alone shit all over anything in Pathfinder.
>casualized
You clearly haven't played Origins.

This, I listened to faggots here and stuck with it all the way to the end and it never gets good. It's worse than andromeda in my opinion.

>It's worse than andromeda in my opinion
woah there, i wouldn't go that far

I've yet to finish Inquisition. Literally tried like 3 times.

It is honestly one of the single most boring video games I've ever played in my life. I just completely lose all motivation to keep playing. The farthest I've ever gotten was meeting Hawke from Dragon Age 2, then I just fucking drop it because I can't even continue.

are you, me?

Attached: wdhmbt.png (1131x569, 1.02M)

Damn i never noticed the dragon in that covert art before..

you can technically play the game with just the starting crew (Varric, Cassandra and Solas)

Good thinking user. As it stands Vivienne is a shit orlesian representative too. For a game set so heavily in Orlais they really should have done more

>You clearly haven't played Origins.

>no meaningful resource management (since everything is on a cooldown)
>party size of 4
>no permadeath
>not even a fraction of the variety in spells taht other crpgs have
>boring diablo-style loot that mostly only offer tiny increments
If you think origins is the pinnacle of crpgs, you're a zoomer who doesn't actually like crpgs.

>Just the different Origins alone shit all over anything in Pathfinder.
What, the intro segments? Sure, it's a neat idea, but it hardly matters that much since you're quickly railroaded into joining the grey wardens anyway.

something something forest and trees

Attached: 1507473695965.png (500x573, 361K)

>be me hate this game, rent it and play it for a little bit to confirm I hate it
>hate mass efffect andromeda with the rest of Yea Forums
>bioware has a sale on mass effect and dragon age
>I buy it
>play mass effect andromeda
>hate it
WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID I BUY IT. I swear I'll buy anything on sell even if i hate it. Fuck video games.

Attached: 68893878_3504208019605210_8435235676793864192_n.jpg (500x628, 46K)

Say what you want about the main game but Trespasser was amazing, if they can provide more of that in 4 they’ll be okay

Well, considering Origins came out 10+ years ago, it was around before Kingmaker existed, dumbshit.

Did you really enjoy playing Cisquisition?

At least Andromeda wasn't an off-line MMO.

Attached: 1453563446331.jpg (733x960, 175K)

>off-line MMO
it's an rpg user what did you expect

lol wat

There’s just one little part where you can ask a tranny why she passes as a man and she basically tells you to stop being a shitlord

thats really gay

>Well, considering Origins came out 10+ years ago, it was around before Kingmaker existed, dumbshit.
So? The post I replied to claimed Origins was the best crpgs SINCE BG, and specificlaly said it was vastly better than Kingmaker

And Origins wasn't even the best party-based fantasy RPG in the year it came out.

Just like every single character in DA. I’d be fine with homo paths being an option but then you also have to give me the option to say “no way fag”

morrigan isn't a gay

>And Origins wasn't even the best party-based fantasy RPG in the year it came out.

Out of curiosity, which one was?

>solid game
solid shit, maybe

>Spiders
this game will be worse than DA2

i cant even believe this is reality
>so what do you do?
>Oh im a game designer, im working on this one project called DRAGON AGE, INQUISITION
>oh cool, anything specific you can tell me?
>well currently im developing the gay romance simulation part...

Qunari is cringe
>HURR WE HUMAN BUT WITH HORN AND WE DONT DO EMOTION HURR ALL WORK NO MARRIAGE

store.steampowered.com/app/1083760/Knights_of_the_Chalice/

No they're the same, Iron Bull was just lying.
Don't talk shit on Dorian he's best faggot

I really like the design of the cover, and the use of negative space.
Shame about the actual game though.

I agree but that's 6 to 10 hours in depending on how fast you pkay, some people don't want to wait that long

The game bored me. The actual main campaign is pretty short but laced with the boring collection simulators and fetch quests. Oh and fuck that ball/banquest/whatever quest, what a damn chore.

no it isn't, because then you have to start dealing with the Farmville shit

i uninstalled after about an hour. i've never done that with a game before.

yes but WOOF

Attached: 1564742189231.jpg (563x797, 121K)

The real crime is how hard it is to make a decent looking waifu.

>tfw no horny 8-foot tall gf

I felt the same way. I didn't feel strongly against anything, I don't think there is anything extremely flawed in the game, like DA 2 copypasted maps. But this game is the anithesis of fun. Not once did I feel anything but boredom, where even its predecessor managed to bring sole enjoyment sometimes with sarcastic Hawke.

Just do the Emilia Clarke one, she looks good from most angles

My biggest problem is that every so often it makes you wait 14 hours before you can progress the story

Same. I mostly like this series for the characters, and there were none I really felt strongly about in 3. They were all kinda bland.

But it did have the best hats, and inspired my to make this, so 5/10

Just fuck with the clock and those are easy. But still gay

Attached: 20190903_155118.jpg (3264x1836, 1.84M)

Not trying to defend the game but you can progress without going through the dialog involving primm's retardation. There's better things to complain about than something this meaningless

>makes you wait 14 hours before you can progress the story
This is false.No main mission is locked behind that waiting bullshit. t.Just beat the game

I think he's talking about grinding Power or whatever points you need to unlock certain missions

I bet you would also wait 24 hours to play candy crush again huh

That doesn't take nearly as long so even if it was intentionally exaggerated that was a bit much of an exaggeration

Oh well fuck I guess I too imagined all those fucking timers.

not really I remember 9 hour timers and was maybe mid-game.

I don't think so since he said "wait 14 hours" which is what the war table side stuff does but if he is power was really easy to get by just playing in my experience and I never had to gain more to do the next main mission besides the first time it was introduced which was in the Hinterlands.

You don't have to wait for table missions to get power

Literally the moment it falls apart

so...
I didn;t half to finish the game either.

Why did she do it?

Attached: bavi.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

I liked it.

Attached: Untitled.png (315x287, 87K)

A young boy such as Kieran needed the experience

Literally how. You just get a better hub and the rest of the game stays business as usual.

Dragon Age 2 is better.

No really, I believe the above unironically and will defend it.

Ok, you are wrong. Defend it pls

you'd have a point if DA2's locations weren't all THE FUCKING SAME

I came into the game expecting it to be shit but found it pretty enjoyable but god the menus are soulless and the behaviors are shit like what the fuck?.

Would reading everything make the game fun?

What is a bavi?

Only if you actually care for DA lore since the notes with little lore bits are the only reason to explore stuff other than making screenshots maybe because the environments look really damn good

>what if Dragon Age was just a VN
hmmm

b- birds
a- are
v- very
i- important

The codex related to enemies and the fade are fun to read but outside of that, probably not

The first one isn't as good as I expected it to be.
Mass Effect 1 was far better tbqh

Attached: I hate being here.webm (597x700, 1.97M)

DA2 had some serious, but immediate flaws. DA3's were more subtle but resulted in a way more forgettable, safe game. It's practically an offline MMO that played it so safe it became a boring slog 10 hours in and never picks back up; taking with it the mentality of "if you try to please everyone, you can't offend anyone!"
The cast of characters is way shittier. Tumblr girl and super gay have nothing on DA2s cast, and the best recurring character, Varric, was neutered to put more focus on the newer, more boring and stable cast. Sarcastic Hawke also> Inquisitor.
The combat sucks in both. Not worth much else discussion.
And there's no fucking reason to play a Qunari, when you finally get the chance, because it's noticeably shittier and gets shafted harder in both story and armor than human or elf and the latter is hand waved away lazily by "oh you're just Vashoth."

Basically one had flaws but was way more memorable a story. One played it so safe it's a fucking muddle.

DA2 has better characters and PC but that's about it.

Also the Hurlocks look fucking gay. They were so perfect in Origins. Vaguely reptilian necro-orcs. Every other darkspawn looks better but the hurlocks.

That's one of the biggest flaws, yeah. Lazy copypasting and Hamburger Hepler are really my two biggest complaints, and even then I was so disgusted by 3 I didn't mind as bad on a recent replay of both to get ready for 4 years down the road

>I hate RPGs
ok

Origins is better than both by a large margin, I agree. Ogres were another serious dark spawn hit from 1 to 2. What were they thinking

Nah Jade Empire and the Witcher games were far better too

Arishok was their best villian.

DA2 cast was worse than Inquisitions.
At its best you had Varric and Aveline who were okay, everyone else was insufferable.

>got friendly with Isabel (or whatever that pirate hoe's name)
>give her to Arishok in exchange for peace
I didn't expect it to be an option but I enjoyed it.

Nah. I mean, even itt you have people saying that DA3's cast is forgettable shlock before I even entered the thread, and it's a commo n enough complaint in official forums and the like. Not trying to turn it into an appeal to majority argument, but even DA2's 'worst' characters had something about them that made them memorable or otherwise made you hate them; and frankly their character arcs are better. It's possible to convince Fenris to at least deal with mages and stop whining all the time, ie, it's possible to finally knock some sense into Merril's retarded head. the only real static one is Anders and only in the sense that he gets noticeably worse.

Blasphemy. Merrill a dumb cute

Isabela was an insufferable sociopath though. And she's worse if you read the comics. She was hauling slaves for a magister and when they were being chased by Orlesian Navy she dumped the slaves overboard like ballast. Didn't even take the chains off.

so about the same ratio as Inquisition, where you have Varric and Dorian who are ok, and everyone else is insufferable or entirely forgettable

>Theives guild

There not even that there basicly midevil anonymous only way less productive

The Arishok is a better antagonist than his contemporaries (Anders, Meredith, magefag I can't remember) as well as any of the villains from Inquisition (I can't remember any of their names).
He's about as good as Loghain, if not slightly better because of how odd and prevalent he is

Isabela only fooled me first playthrough, if you rival her she's an absolute psycho, yeah. Link to comics? I hadn't read that.

Merril was cute, isabella was best girl and carver has amazing pay off if he survived. (i liked sebastion too)

Nice. She sounds based and redpilled.

It looks decent don't knock it 'till you try it.

Every other game they've made has been utter garbage, and there's nothing shown about this game that shows me they've evolved that much

I think Anders was static because his betrayal was set in stone. This guy is gonna commit a terrorist act, it's up to the player whether they warm up to him first or not

Sorry couldn't think of any other analogy.
Part 1
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-The-Silent-Grove
Part 2
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-Those-Who-Speak
Part 3
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dragon-Age-Until-We-Sleep

There are other DA comics but they're nothing. These are actually excellent

Combat is long, gay and boring. Mana pools are too small for the amount spells you get, stamina is small as fuck, too but stam users have more than 0 ways to get more stam. Regen is slow as fuck, getting cooldown is useless. You get no exp, not like that matters since unlocking new abilities doesn't mean you'll be able to use them in combat and level locking weapons and armor means you can't even get good schematics to help your damage or survivability.

You must be some low-IQ zoomer nigger who can't into comprehension. STOP LOOKING AT YOUR MOBILE GAME WHILE YOU TYPE. Fucking trash.

Thanks user

I hope the nigs defending this dogshit here are the resetrannies. This game is disgusting.

I think it is neat that you can play 5Dchess for dummies by manipulating Calpernia against Corypheus. too bad it doesn't go anywhere

>uninstall.exe
you made the right choice

>>Everyone I don't like is a tranny

No, just the ones defending this game. DAI was fanfic tier made for fags and women, and it's not even good on a mechanical level. The whole thing is trash.

>buzzwords,buzzwords,buzzwords

>>Everyone likes something I don't is a tranny

ya but Cass is cute

Attached: 1563361185006.jpg (2560x1440, 426K)

I'm more of a leliana man myself. But yes, cass is cute, just get rid of this ugly eyebrows mod

I thought DA:I was fun for what it was, like a 6/10 experience I guess.

Not OP but imagine a single-player, offline MMO (with it's all drawbacks) with one of the most console-ish combat ever (with it's all drawbacks) and questionable writing both in quality and style (with it's all drawbacks).

If it wasn't for the Dragon Age universe and the constant references nobody would remember this game by now. It's only "worth" a shot if you played both prequels and care about the lore, otherwise avoid it like the plague.

>Witcher
>RPG
lol

>>Only play a sequel if you played the others

Gee, do you really think so?

Yeah lol I felt like it was building up to something but nope

I know you are desperate to collect your boomer points but actually read the posts please thx