ITT: Good characters stuck in BAD video games

ITT: Good characters stuck in BAD video games.

Attached: Arcann.jpg (1003x1042, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1562254742014.jpg (580x938, 130K)

You start, OP

Attached: 1567217677149.jpg (1215x717, 372K)

Attached: Gene.png (423x616, 189K)

TOR has been alright for a while now

Attached: michael.png (841x1080, 457K)

>daddy didn't give me attention so I killed my brother >:(
>good

Me. Please get me out of this shitty game.

Attached: 1553840363264.gif (320x269, 2.44M)

Attached: 1543416877172.png (1024x1049, 494K)

>SWTOR
>BAD

2012 called, it wants this shitty meme back

T. Not Alexander

TOR’s consistently been getting worse since Makeb. 5.0 had the worst story and the worst added content in an expansion to date. The only two redeeming factors in the game were Marr and Kira and the former jobbed abysmally and the latter got dropped and still hasn’t come back since the last time I checked.

Let's not pretend it's resurgence isn't because Disney has plunged standards below sea level.

Attached: 1557845049902.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Marr's just a pussy force ghost with "muh force destiny" who's just teamed up with Satele for some post-mortem jedi poon

>lightsaber in the arm that can channel the force
>instead of in the robotic arm which can't so the force-channeling one can be better utilized
Which fucking retarded idiot drew this shit?

Attached: shroobs.jpg (200x160, 10K)

He's referring to pre-ded Marr.
>The galaxy is within our grasp. Let us *reach*.
You can't tell me that wasn't a great line. Though you brought up something important, why the fuck has Satele been so irrelevant?

Attached: 1564200769721.png (174x162, 20K)

what game is this from?

Forans!!! (And Hylotl) Too bad they are stuck in Starbound.

Attached: 1565210571450.png (1024x973, 868K)

Can you not use force shit through a robo arm? Star wars lore is so mega fucked I honestly don't know anymore and I'd imagine the artists don't know/care either since swtor isn't even canon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

darth vader is the obvious example

Yeah I kinda liked Marr before he got gibbed in the 1st chapter. I haven't played post-vanilla pub side so I don't know how relevant satele was before kotfe or whatever the 1st expansion with chapters was called

Attached: haytham_kenway_by_guzzardi-d5ngjl4.png (900x1200, 965K)

Michael from GTAV

Add Lamar too.

Attached: A98AFA4A-9BB9-421E-9EE5-7F332ECAB841.png (822x1134, 238K)

I love him

Attached: tumblr_pr9u1laZ7A1w9e6alo1_400.png (400x526, 326K)

It used to be that you couldn't use Force Lightning, but that was mostly because I think the lightning short circuited the robot parts.

I think it does hurt your potential though, it's one of the reasons why the Emperor wanted to replace Vader.

Attached: leftalivesurvivors.jpg (800x450, 46K)

You know it's true.

Attached: ignis.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Benedict and Oscar Mike

Attached: 8f9.gif (500x473, 213K)

>that's not daddy theron

>Game forced your character to not be aware of how fucking obvious it was that Theron wasn't really betraying you
If your roleplaying game implements a mystery the player should be allowed to solve it and have that acknowledged by the writing.

Every warcraft lore important character in WoW

no

Attached: 1542766705283.png (1366x768, 537K)

Attached: Jk01C2l.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

I agree

sucks, doesn't it?

Attached: 1547416731809.png (680x486, 906K)

FUCK

Attached: 1556605027061.png (540x699, 743K)

Attached: ACTUAL IN GAME FOOTAGE.jpg (1553x968, 84K)

Attached: 1784268-la_noire_screenshot_422.jpg (1280x720, 521K)

Attached: 51614498.jpg (1600x900, 418K)

>space Zuko
all he had to do was bang space Azula and he would have ruled the galaxy together as a most powerfull couple

You're not Alexander...

not alexander

GET BACK IN THERE AND GET ME A CONFESSION

Attached: nahman jayden.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I love murdering this fag but cmon user. His story is basically an Avatar ripoff.

Is this dude a Sith? Why the yellow lightsaber?

hes not sith hes some royalty force sensitive dude in some faggy secret empire

they're basically dudes who think they have surpassed Jedi and Sith

i have not finished the expansion if there is more to him, but he is technically a dark side force user like Kylo Ren, dark side but not Sith

youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A

Quick rundown
>Be immortal Sith Emperor
>So powerful you can devour entire planet's SOULS
>Not the souls of all its people, the soul of the actual planet
>Bored of running the Sith Empire and wants a side gig
>Finds a primitive religious warrior-culture world called Zakuul
>Decide to become this planet's Hercules, Zeus, and Superman all rolled into one. Possess the body of their strongest warrior and start LARPing as the Immortal God-Emperor of Manki--I mean, Zakuul
>Forge primitive society into hyper-advanced utopia at the forefront of galactic technological advancement and weaponry
>Create Knights of Zakuul, warrior order that tells both Jedi and Sith to fuck off and view the Force as a tool to self-enlightenment and wa to hone themselves into perfect warrior-philosophers
>Fuck the sexiest, strongest woman on Zakuul and pump out three babies with her
>Two twin brothers, a dickbag and a pure cinnamon roll
>Also a daughter who is stronger than the sons but is also psychotic and evil
>Divorce hot wife, raise sons to be generals in your army and your daughter to be even crazier
>You may begin noticing similarities to Avatar from this point onward
>Guy in OP's pic, one of the brothers, is Zuko--I mean, Arcann
>Leads his father's armies to conquer both the Republic AND Sith and is generally an evil dick.
>Tries to usurp his father but cinnamon roll brother dies stopping him, traumatizing him.
>Spends the main plot of the game being the Zuko to the PC's Aang, trying to kill you to gain favor with daddeh
>Until you defeat him and he realizes you were in the right all along, and joins your side to become your best friend ever, and helps you kill his sister who has become the new Empress and is crazy and evil.
>I fucking told you it was Avatar bro why didn't you listen

Attached: Zuko.jpg (640x480, 49K)

I feel kinda stupid for not seeing the similarities sooner

Attached: kawai Vaylin.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

That's uninspired as fuck

It was more the execution/delivery than the concept. Arcann's VA put the work in.

>>Until you defeat him and he realizes you were in the right all along, and joins your side to become your best friend ever,
Or you kill him, which is the infinitely better options. Fuck this nigga, he ain't getting away with separating me from my wife for 5 years.

>Friendship ENDED with Jorgan, now Arcann is my best friend

Fuck SWTOR for not letting us romance/get Vaylin as a companion.

wrong wife

Attached: ffff.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I always thought the Regis looked cool

Nigga Warriors got a reunion that wasn't half-assed garbage like the other classes. You're pretty much the only class who doesn't get to complain about that.

Nah, fuck that, fuck him, and fuck Senya for thinking I wouldn't put her ass down too. Even LS SW's are still the Wrath.

>kill Senya
>tell Arcann that he's a bitch and his momma a hoe
that was fun

But he practically shines in the game

Aye, its pretty cathartic. I remember the first time I got to the point where Senya does the whole "you'll have to kill me too!" turn and I just thought pff this ain't even a choice and started firing. I don't think anyone even cares or disagrees. The nig is flat out stoked.

Never played TOR but I like that they went batshit insane with all this lore. I wish mainstream SW stuff would be this crazy, then I'd probably like it way more.

I hope when Kira comes back she'll have more than just 5 minutes worth of a reunion.

Is she really still not back? Not even a letter? SW really must be the actual MC of the game then.

Attached: Winston_portrait.png (1137x724, 466K)

benedict is cute

At first they had issues with Laura Bailey concerning her scheduling and pregnancy, then BW said they were holding her off to have an actual role in a future update.

Glad I never made it past 30 on a JK now desu.

>an actual role in a future update
and just like that thounsands of players got triggered
SW and JK chads can't stop winning

I love Chara!!

Attached: D2LfQHsUgAACdAs.jpg (1262x2048, 251K)

Let's be honest, SW/JK were going to be the central protags of the respective factions outright. It's just in line with tradition.

all the non-force sensitive classes got cucked HARD

They're both getting new alts in the mobile game soon

Attached: Jordi_Chin_%28Concept-Full%29.png (2000x3695, 3.52M)

No kidding, if you weren't one for the past two expansions you were super out of place. Also, whoever reworked the trooper/BH should be shot for how atrocious they feel now.

Woah the father sounds like a fucking God.
Thanks bro for sharing all that

and he SOUNDS pretty good as well

That’s because they are cool

More like a shit character stuck in an even shittier game.

IT'S THREEDOG

>those tits

every time

Not even close

Attached: MalgusHS-Render.jpg (364x479, 31K)

stuck in da bad game

Attached: 1526963430465.jpg (3840x2160, 982K)

what the fuck XV has THAT
no one told me Ferrari was this based

A good portion of the characters in League deserve better

Best race stucks in a boring game, then stuck in another shit game. Will it ever end?

Shroobs were interesting. Evil poison-mushroom alien versions of anything Mario was such an inspired idea. Too bad the game is such a weak entry overall.

You could argue that any of Overwatch's characters are good characters in their own right and if fleshed out could be great. It's just unfortunate that they're stuck in a game where story doesn't matter so everyone is just an incredibly 1-sided shtick.

>"I'm peppy and british!"
>"I'm old and honorable!"
>"I'm very smart and refined - but I'm a gorilla!"
>"I'm very EEEVIIIIL!"

>PiT
>bad
What joke is this

>cradles his brother's dead body
>dad just looms over with glowing eyes
Holy shit, that gave me chills

swtor cinematics are some of the best star wars shorts out there desu.

Attached: jhin-classic.png (170x170, 21K)

Attached: 1390236667782.jpg (389x478, 31K)

Attached: UncleDeath.jpg (1200x1169, 122K)

>Arcann gets redeemed after all the shit he pulled
>Vaylin, the abuse victim, is "beyond redemption"
Fuck Bioware

My imperial agent put a lazer through this cunts head along with that nigger that stole the giant plot device ship

Honestly I think that most of Overwatch's writing is pretty trash

OH MAN THIS GAME IS AWESOME
>BEFORE THE FINAL BOSS, YOU NOW PLAY IT AGAIN WITH A CHARACTER THAT HAS WORSE GAMEPLAY AND LESS OPTIONS
and to this day, I have never finished it

Attached: Keats.jpg (400x393, 25K)