You think we're getting any news tomorrow?

Name drop? art? anything?

Attached: zelda5.jpg (1000x750, 129K)

No, these games take years to make and it probably won't even come out until the switch is almost dead

Zelda 5? I'm no Nintendie but I thought BotW 2 was the one releasing? Unless botw2 is 5 idk

No, they will save all info on Zelda they can for E3, just like last time. It's going to be a huge thing for them, with many demo booths showing the game off. It's going to be a 2020 release, probably November or around then for the Christmas season.

retard they're reusing everything. This game will be out by the end of 2020 at the longest.

BotW2 was started right after DLC for 1 was complete and it's an asset flipped game, they have almost all of the work done already. It's been in development for about 2 years, it's not going to be more longer before it's done.

It took years because major entries would need a new engine. This is using an existing one and we even know for sure they are reusing the map. It will probably be fast, development wise. Maybe 3-4 years if they just started, less is production has been going on already.

it's the fifth zelda picture in my folder lol.

doubt it
we'll probably get a last trailer for links awakening and thats it

>Punised Link

Is this official art from botw 2?? While I don’t want them to change links design this much, I like it enough that I would genuinely give it a shot. Link with a wooden arm, in rogue like/defeated fashion. Pretty interesting

>This game will be out by the end of 2020 at the longest.
Just like Metroid Prime 4 right, lol

An old man Link game is something I have wanted for years.

Annnd he has a slapped on beard/mustache, like the new pokemon champ or new fire emblem characters. Dropped.

no sir. I'm under the impression that the pic is concept art for BotW1.

However, Nintendo said many ideas that didn't make it into BotW1 will spill over into 2. That coupled with Link hurting his arm in the trailer has people speculating if the pic in OP will show up in BotW2 or not.

Nah, it's concept art from BotW. They went through a lot of different stuff before what we got. Old man Link, Punished Link, Set in Modern Day Link with his hoodie and motorcycle and fighting aliens.

Ahh, got you. Thanks user

Ganondorf with a Metallica tshirt.

Yup, arm powers will likely be the name of the game for 2. So shooting bombs, hookshot, bow transformation, come kind of claw grasper thing. Looks like replacements for the runes at this rate, if Zelda is the one in control of the Slate.

I actually wished we had gotten that Just to see Ganondorf in that and playing the 'good guy', before is inevitable betrayal and using the Aliens power at the last moment to try to conquer the world.

>unused concept art
>better than what we got
Why is it like that every single time?