Playstation All Stars 2

segmentnext.com/2019/09/02/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Attached: playstation-all-stars-2-1.jpg (830x467, 100K)

Capcom v PlayStation

Lol no

literally nobody:

sony: PLAYSTATION ALL STARS 2

can't wait for it to flop

/thread and tpbp

>literally nobody:

Attached: 1560275694954.png (714x800, 73K)

How bad can they fuck it up?
>pipo monkey replaces spike instead of fixing his moveset and design

there are so many things wrong with this post that i can't even count them

The leak is false. Spider-Man? Mortal Kombat characters?

Please read this shit leak then comeback and tell me it's completely sane. It's not.

literally nobody :
me : watch me whip, watch me nae nae haha !
:)

Attached: 1567438565342.png (743x532, 103K)

What about Lammy?

Lammy and Spider-Man in the same game. That's someone's ultimate fantasy waiting to happen.

Will the game have a proper art style?

Sounds like something Sony would do

> Consequently, the supposed leak took over Yea Forums
I don't remember any of this happening

BASED

I am from Capcom USA and game started to be localizing month ago , Its 3D brawler/action/arena game with single player - multiplayer modes and designed to be games as service title.

It's a project that cancelled multiple times during PS4(2013-2016) era from other Sony WWS developers and partners. Simply Sony wasnt too hot on quality of other titles and didnt want to spend money on licences. But after seeing hot success of live titles and their lack of multiplayer games they went huge on this.
They partnered with Capcom to make this huge hit and live title to be popular to end of PS5.

It plays like Dissidia mixed with Power Stone not 2D game its fully 3D game. They dont want to be direct Smash Bros clone and PlayStation characters fit more to 3D game space.

Sony want to make this game huge so they will spend amazing lot money at tourneys sponsoring EVO etc.. Gameplay is intended to be very casuallly attractable yet with diverse gameplay from characters and depth still viable on toruney scale.

Game features target lock button , easy super moves with like old god of war games(L1+triangle, L1+square) etc. UI and game hud are very easy to track for casual players. No damage numbers or anything. You can see health bar of each player on top of their head(feels like Fortnite) .

Art is very nice looking in this game. Its mix of cell shaded with realism for characters . Enviromentals are very cartoonish looking . Borderlands and Fortnite baby look.

me at the center

PART 2

Sony thinking to launch this game on PS5 at lauch and PC for 2021 and not cross gen (as far i know) , only reason of this not to fuck their plans later when they introduce huge stages , events etc to limited by CPU power.
There will be retail version which will have all launch characters and f2p version with weekly rotating characters. You can buy costumes, titles and characters with real money. You cant unlock characters with in game money/currency if not changed .

PART3 final
Roster - bear in mind some of characters , stages and franchises are saved for later events to ensure live as service of game.
Launch is 24 characters / could change until game revealed though.

Nathan drake
Kratos - plays like new GoW not old.
Sackboy
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Spider Man ( they had deal with disney) - one of the frontrunner in marketing even.
Aloy (from Horizon game)
Helghast (from Killzone)
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Tomb Raider( she looks like TR Legends )
Jill Valentine
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Kat
Dante
Parappa The Rapper
Ellie ( last of us )
Delsin Rowe ( inFamous)
Cloud ( FF7 Remake)
Solid Snake ( classic look)
Ryu
Chun Li

I saw lots of talking about Ape escape, Sly Cooper, Mike Haggar , Nero , Fat princess , tekken characters and even MGS 4 Raiden . As i said game will have lots of future characters even from different IP owners. I expect Sephiroth , Raiden ,Sly , MK characters etc in future along with any new PS IP that is launching.

kys

I made this back when the first one was announced about what my ideal roster would include.

instead we got Bioshock Dude and Fat Princess

Attached: sony brawl.jpg (800x1244, 699K)

>Power Stone

Fuck you don't hype me like that

>a bunch of anime cringe
yawn...

this but literally unironically

who the fuck wants this?

cringe but also kinda based

>The original PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale was released in 2012 on PlayStation 3 and Vita, warmly welcomed by public and critics.

uh

I've never seen so many characters I wouldn't care about in a smash clone before

>In my office area with friends :D

Kinda make sense. Sackboy, Crash, Ratchet, Astrobot, Toro, and Pipo all being in the same image with little to no relevance to one another.

Attached: ECEy--QU4AA6pS-.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 367K)

>no spike at launch

>Spider Man ( they had deal with disney)
oh no no no

>no knack
hard pass

>Kat
Day one buy if true

Attached: EDYcPhcUcAEnCbl.jpg (536x1000, 67K)

How much of feedback did they listen to that isn't just "no Crash" or "Smash rip off"?

Still mad, mousekektear?

I fucking hate smash "clones" they're not even clones did Nintendo copyright it or something? I mean why don't all these "clones" just literally copy smash? I mean the point is to knock people off the stage not wait until you get "super special smash power level 3!" and then and only then do you knock them out. Fuck sakes just copy smash just do it this is why they always fail because nobody wants to wait to fill a meter up.

Will Sly have his art style based off his PS2 days?

they wouldn't do an all stars game without kiryu

Fake news.

>No Dragon's Crown

>No Robbit

i would add amazon from dragon crown to that.
if only sony didn't hate japan so much, that would be a fun list

>Disney
And you blew it, DISNEY HAS NO CONTROL OVER MARVEL, marvel has its own game division that is a completely different entity

>No 2B

>source is people talking about PASBR2 on Yea Forums
So it's fucking nothing then, thank god because the gameplay was shit.

Attached: i'd like to think that too.jpg (960x544, 77K)

they tried also copy Mario Kart and failed. They will never understand

Attached: 0fudHa7.jpg (512x354, 69K)

>Cloud ( FF7 Remake)
Of course....... how much this cost with 2 soundtracks at least.

Is it made by a Japanese dev?

>no tearaway/astrobot
bad show

Attached: turn 360 degrees and tearaway.png (600x600, 397K)

where's Gex

Where's Carmelita?

even on fake leaks gabe logan gets no love

Attached: file.png (499x491, 249K)

I think Bluepoint is remaking Syphon Filter. People keep saying it's Metal Gear.

nah sony is too dumb to actualy use their stealth tps franchise in a era where everybody loves stealth TPS

To be honest if they had help from capcom I could see it be somewhat decent.

No no one has ever tried to because in smash the point is to knock them out in littleraly every smash "clone" the point is to fill a meter up.

Thos shit is literally
Oh no no no no: The Game

Sony literally hates their own characters

Make it a Kingdom Hearts/Project Zone X copy instead.

Project X Zone 3 fucking when? I'm still mad that Kamiya's autism prevented Bayonetta from getting in.

Aw shit boys get prepared for non of the characters you like to make it

We better get Linda.

Power stone was kino

Being this buttmad over a single post

Attached: boomercel.png (454x520, 77K)

>making a game literally nobody ever wanted
Sounds like Sony alright.

ye he based

PlayStation 4 is the premier fighting platform. Are you stupid? People play fighten and actions games on PlayStation.

Unless they completely rework the mechanics, the game will still be complete shit no matter what. I can get not wanting to be a blatant Smash rip off but specifically looking at final smashes, the most retarded unbalanced part of smash, and deciding that THAT'S what you're gonna base the entire KO system on is beyond stupid.
If they actually get rid of that and make it a straightforward ring out or health system then it might be decent.

You okay?

Why did it have to be a fighting game at all?

>faceberg meme
This game was kino BUT the lack of being able to kick the crap out of people enough to kick them off the stage was a bad move and seems to have been done just to avoid being similar to smash bros.

I'll believe it when I see it.

>ring out or health system
this, just make a fighting game where each action you take against your opponent makes you slightly more likely to win instead of whether your actions improve your odds being so hit and miss

I'M HERE WITH THE PLAYSTATION ALL STARS

Wtf? I created this fake leak. I can't believe everyone believed it. Lol

sony is too dumb to actualy use a stealth third person shooter franchise THEY OWN in a era where the most sold games on playstation are stealth third person shooters

@ "literally nobody:"
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... sweetie;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Attached: 1563845172434.png (9001x253, 51K)

Needs my reply

Spikat confirmed canon

>No Crash
>No Spyro
>Adds a bunch of RPG but no Breath of Fire

>no bloodborne hunter
>no cole from infamous
>no abe from oddworld

Give me proper edgeguarding and I'll play it. Getting kills using only supers/final smashes is incredibly lame.

I used to fantasize me going into Playstation All Stars and assassinating Parappa.

why?

>They tried to rip off from Brawl, the worst Smash game
>They made everything a floaty mess
>You could not improvise combos, just always the same flowcharts with the same moves

If they just literally tried to make the gameplay feel like Melee 2.0 they'd make a fucking killing in competitive scenes alone. Too bad they fucking suck and are out of touch with reality.

I dunno. I just thought he was an annoying smug little furfag.

Could be true. Sony did sponsor Evo this year so they must have some interest in fighting games.
They should just fund a JoJo fighting game. Every other JoJo game is PS exclusive so shoudent be that hard.

i wonder if they'll actually fully rip off smash bros this time instead of that ridiculously fucking terrible gameplay they had in the first one

HAHAHA ALL SONYGROES CAN DO IS COPY THEIR MASTERS NINTENDO

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

that's not really his character

fucking based

possibly the best post on the website

even worse
they'll get it with terrible representation

Whats the appeal of larping?

I work for Eidos and havent heard anything about Lara making any appearances in any fighting games. So you are probably lying. Also why did you call her Tomb Raider?

I've unironically wanted Jak and Daxter since before I really understood why they couldn't be in smash bros. I guess it's fitting that Banjo and Kazooie are coming to smash bros instead though
They want Ape Escape, Raiden and Delsin but not Monster Hunter or any Persona character? come on. they must know those characters are within reach

Spike better use his Big Mission design and Klonoa better be in.

We're never gonna get this roster.

Attached: PSASBRTRUE.png (844x417, 778K)

>Source. neogaf, Yea Forums, resetera
This site went down the shitter

> kino but ...

you dont know what a word means, stop using it. otherwise you just provide opportunity to make yourself sound like a retard

sorry but he's right. no one has ever said, 'you know who should make a smash clone? sony.'

yes you don't like sony characters congrats

Why don't they just make a God of War fighting game? I don't even like that franchise but I know it's Sony's most iconic first party franchise and that it probably could pull a game of this type off

looks bad

POST YOUR NEVER EVERS I'LL START

Attached: Kino.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

As long as Fat Princess stays, I'm down.

Attached: fat_princess_by_toviorogers-d9ga9ue.png (800x788, 318K)

where my Kutaro friends at? the game sold like shit, but it was fun and Kutaro has fucking magical scissors.

Attached: Kutaro.jpg (1000x933, 294K)

He's in

Attached: 1pydj4k1aro21.png (500x332, 307K)

I too am sarcastically excited for the sequel to a genuinely awful game with an insultingly inaccurate roster to its title.

my only hope: dont kill only with supers

if only they got someone that actually liked ps games, specially anything that isn't cinematic janl

>Rumor
Here's your You, asshole.

>another journalist took a Yea Forums post as news
Like people told that OP, fuck off. Sony wouldn't put it on PC if it was a celebration on Playstation.

It'll be full of stronk woman instead of actual iconic characters.

*webs your path*

Attached: laughing_spiders.png (1061x983, 1.46M)

lmao retards
and pretty much this

There won't be a "this time."

still using Donte from the shitty reboot over Dante

Spikat the game when?