Didn't like AC

didn't like AC
>skipped 3 Houses because I hate FE
So what am I supposed to play now?

Attached: IMG_20190903_121459625.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Don’t care virgin

you played yourself

>Buying a Nintendo system when you don't like Nintendo exclusives
Why would anyone in their right mind do this?

>when you don't like Nintendo exclusives
Shut the fuck up retard

Next switch game is in november, just wait for that.

Smash, Zelda and wait for Animal Crossing.

Ton of FF games on there too, like FF7.

The new Pokemon looks lazy as shit, doesn't even have a national dex.

try ac4. you can be pirate in it. ship battles and all

>Smash, Zelda
Smash came out last year and the new Zelda does not even have a release date. It probably won't even come out until the end of the switch's lifetime.
Ive never played assassin's Creed before

>FE is nintendo exclusive
>AS is nintendo exclusive
Stop being stupid you braindead chucklefuck

I've been coming to this board for years and I'm just wondering why you Nintendobros do this to yourselves? You buy a console for way too much money with peripherals that cost way too much (not to mention being designed to appeal to 5 year olds) then you buy every game they come out with for a few years just to have something (anything) to play

I like plenty of other stuff like Mario and Zelda. Quit acting like a shitposting child.

Asscred 4 is on Switch?

Same
Waiting for more but i haven't been catered to since Smash & just 2018 in general.
I don't care about weebshit, AC ( Both of them ), or Zelda, or 3rd parties.

Cadence of Hyrule.
Zelda Warriors

I have Zelda Warriors on Wii U, and I don't like rhythm games

Then wait for the next fucking Mario or Zelda game dumbass. Nintendo aren't exactly known to release either on a yearly basis.
Or what, do you not have a PC/PS4 to go with your Switch like any other reasonable individual?
It's not like you're gonna get much mileage out of Switch third party releases anyway, unless the portability outweighs the compromises to have them run on a mobile chipset.

I never cared for the meme but when I tried looking up games for Switch they were all either for manchildren or FE or Xenoblade fans.

I'm on the same boat as you. Just nothing to play, really...
I'd replay dragon quest if the upcoming version didn't look so ugly

Luigi's Mansion 3?

I really can't stand FE fans at all, especially the western ones.

I guess I'll play dragon quest when it comes out, never played one before though.
I hope I like it, the last time I took a chance on a JRPG series was Atelier and I ended up hating it

I just don't get it. How could you not know enough about your own taste and preferences to know before hand if the console and library is for you or not? There is so much information out there about the console at this point and gameplay videos of every worthwhile game that has come to the system. How in this day and age you could feel bamboozled with all the information at your fingertips is beyond me.

The current demo for it is pretty comprehensive
be warned that if you play without hard monsters turned on its pretty much baby mode

>How could you not know enough about your own taste and preferences to know before hand if the console and library is for you or not?
To be fair OP most likely watched some videos of it and though it was cool only to play it himself and realize it wasnt that good, it happens at times

>How could you not know enough about your own taste and preferences to know before hand if the console and library is for you or not?
I liked it in 2017 when it actually had games coming out. 2018 and 2019 have just been terrible. Most of the shit I already own on Wii U like NSMBU and Tropical Freeze, and the rest of it are bad games like Yoshi's Crafted World.
Where's Bayonetta 3? Where's SMT V? Where's Metroid Prime 4? All the shit they promised us at the beginning doesn't even have a release date.

What didn't you like about AC?
There's a direct coming up, but I guess you could just play ports or prior games you liked.

“I don’t like rhythm games”
“I don’t like x games”
“I don’t like y games”
Holy shit just give up, video games aren’t for you
Any genre will have games worth appreciating

Daemon X Machina

get a different console that can accomodate your shit taste

I don't like having to do the "investigation" crap to get to the fun parts of the game
One part that sticks out in particular is the stealth section at zone 09, easily the worst part of the game from what I've played
I think you are taking this way too personally

>Any genre will have games worth appreciating
But that's wrong you faggola, I doubt you'll find a Grand Strategy game that isnt a map painting simulator

I can afford to as a PC masterrace main, where games are practically free. Nintendo handhelds are simply honorary. PSP was king in its time, but that time has passed.

I play CK2 for the political highjinks, was never able to get into Vicky or EU

Golf Story

>I don't like this
>I don't like that
>It's NIntendo's fault for not making games for me get another game system or go outside

Attached: 1500055076860.gif (320x392, 1.93M)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 or Maro Maker 2

You bought an anime "cop" game and didn't expect to do detective sim?

the irony that the psp can still do more than stuff like the Switch is such a weird concept to me. Why shaft their users this hard?

It's a fucking platinum game
I just wanted to fight cool shit like in Bayonetta or W101
All ive said is I don't like rhythm games, why are you so upset?

>then you buy every game they come out with
Nintendo consoles getting hacked early these days is why I still buy them. All those mediocre sequels are alot more fun when they arent costing 60 bucks a pop

Attached: 1388723776360.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>buys consoles
>doesn't like the games
Welp, here's your "gaming console" bro.

Attached: How-to-Watch-YouTube-Videos-on-Nintendo-Switch.jpg (752x440, 52K)

The Kill yourself game.
Start with mixing Bleach and ammonia

Am I obligated to like a game just because it came out on a console I own?

Maybe they should try making better games

Yeah
Despite some minor issues runs surprisingly well like damn Ubisoft knocked this port out of the park.

Shame the game itself kind of sucks.

>Caring about 3D dragon quest
Nigger I want 16 bit mode
Fuck outta here

You could try doom 2016 if you don't have it already. That was a pretty good port. Still play it on the train sometimes. Platinum also changes their shit every single game and has some kind of gimmick, this one had police "detective" work.

How about just buying a console when it has a library you're actually interested in? What is it with you niggers blindly buying every new jewphone and chink console without having any use for it yet?

At least in other games the gimmick is tied to the action like the unite morphs in W101. AC's detective shit is completely separated from the action, it's so fucking boring
I bought it for Splatoon 2

Not really
People complained the WiiU was too slow and bloated
They just cut everything to the bone.
Shit loads fast as fuck yo.

You never buy a console for one game only. How fucking stupid are you people?

If you are a nintendo fanboy you have to like all type of games,if you don't,you will play 1-2 exclusives at max a year since the third party support is pathetic

If I had waited then I would've missed all the splatfests.

I'm referring to the internet browser, andd media file player. Thing could play movies and music. Switch can't do any of that, despite being out for 3 years now.

Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Cuphead
Darkest Dungeon
Captain Toad
Crash Team Racing
Dead Cells
Grim Fandango
Monster Hunger Generations Ultimate
Naruto Storm 1,2,3
Resident Evil games
Mario maker and mario odyssey
BOTW
SSBU
Binding of Isaac
Skyrim
Undertale
Yoshi's Island
Okami
Hollow Knight

Upcoming:
Luigis Mansion 3
Pokemon
Animal Crossing

my list of games OP, surely you'll find something you like

Attached: 1567304478455.jpg (754x900, 95K)

(((Nintendo))) has always been this way. I remember as a child having to use 4 GBAs and 4 link cables to play multiplayer GC games with my friends. They knew they'd get away with it. But those were some good games.

The Switch actually does have a native web browser, its just hidden and only shows its face when connecting to public wifi

Did you steal that switch from your older brother, snoygger?

Well I do have SSBU and Mario Maker 2, but most of that other stuff I've played on other systems

Is there a way to actually access the fucking thing or do you have to jailbreak the OS?

Your issue seems to have been a lack of friends, user...

Then maybe play, you know, one of the hundreds of other games on eShop? Why do you even try to bait people, as if you can only play exclusives on a console and somehow playing something that came out on PC or whatever would kill you? Play Spyro, Grandia 2, FFX HD, whatever the fuck else you like?

Attached: sion81 Peach Commission 01d.png (1600x1456, 1.26M)

MUA3 is a mediocre autistic grinding simulator, couldn't justifying getting at any price over MayroMaker 2

Another case of adhd zoomer

I don't even have a brother you butthurt faggot

I'm in the same situation as you OP. I don't like cinematic experiences like Fire Emblem or Astral Chain or Xenoblade, and since I also don't like casual games, that nullifies alot of Nintendo exclusives like Smash Bros and Splatoon. If you want my advice, I'd look into playing some ports on the go, or I'd even hack your switch with some homebrew. If you want recommendations, I'd give Hollow Knight a try. It's okay on the go, very optimized compared to other ports to the system. I'd recommend Terraria too, but at 30 dollars and without a KBM, you won't enjoy it. It's a PC exclusive in spirit if you get my drift.

I'd wait until Metroid Prime comes out, or hope that Daemon X Machina will be good.

Attached: 1567059395687.jpg (400x400, 27K)

How about, instead of saying "what I should play", you tell us what games you like and then we help you?

I played Spyro and FFX years ago

>playing 4 player games with my friends
>lack of friends

Why did you buy a Switch?

See, this is how we know this is bait, fuck off

youtube app lol

Spyro

I’m enjoying Astral Chain, so I can’t tell you.

You fuck off. He listed shit like Skyrim, Resident Evil and Undertale. Shit that came out YEARS before Switch even released. Go fuck yourself

So, once again, what kind of games do you like?

Splatoon, BOTW, Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Mario Odyssey

I would say play a third party game, but then I remembered you have a switch

Damn, that's pretty sad, you only play first party games - so what, you played every game in existence and no title that was released again on Switch in no way interests you?

And yet, the only Nintendo games you like are the ones literally for children. Fucking moron.

I don't get this "Switch has bad third party support" meme

It seems silly when console fans imply that games like Hollow Knight can only be enjoyed on the Switch, as if the other versions don't exist and that a lack of portability makes them shit.

>and no title that was released again on Switch in no way interests you?
Not enough to pay full price for it.
Like I'm definitely not paying another $60 for something like Hyrule Warriors when I already played it on Wii U
FE is for children and women, it's basically an otome game. If you play it as a male then you're probably a fag.

>Fire Emblem
>cinematic experience
Have you never heard of an RPG before

The absolute state

Your taste is poor and your brain cells are few and far between. Have sex.

luigis mansion 3 is October bro

Yeah, RPGs are cinematic experiences. It's kind of a mainstay of the genre.

Go marry your husbando in FE and shut up.

Dunno bro, pick some indies meanwhile Luigi's Mansion comes up?

Already have thanks, please continue seething and another reminder to h a v e s e x

Have you ever played an FE game?

Attached: 1567374978540.jpg (741x637, 78K)

>have you ever played an FE game
Kinda hard to, since a game needs GAMEPLAY to be playable, not just endless scenes of watching cutscenes and petting your waifu.

Id recommend Mario + Rabbids and Golf Story

This is just poor man's bait.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 282K)

I only played Fates and I didn't like it.
>The entire storyline is about two bishounen boys going to war over who gets to marry their princess sister
Literally an otome game

YOU PLAYED FATES,that's why. It's probably one of the worst selling FE games. Splitting it up didn't help them either. Newest FE plays a bit like a persona game but it still has the tactics bits.

I played Mario and Rabbids a while back, I thought it was good.

>newest FE plays a bit like a persona game
I hope this wasn't meant to be a selling point.

Do you actually want to talk about your taste in games or just shit on everyone shitlord?

Attached: baitu.png (625x626, 85K)

So is Fates not like the rest of the games?
I kept seeing fanboys saying it was a "return to form" around the time it came out

Links Awakening is this month

You're saying that Three Houses is the greatest game ever made, yet you compare it to a series where you spend 90% of the game in cutscenes and they literally focus more on romance and story than actual gameplay.

This is literally some of the best 3rd party support since the SNES-Gameboy ffs

Fates was weird as fuck. You had birthright that was "baby's first tactics game".Conquest which was supposed to be tailored to veterans but ended up falling short. Awakening was the better game. Never played Echoes. My favorite FE's were back on the gba; fucking no "return to form" for fates at all.

Just wait for Link's Awakening remake and Luigi's Mansion 3 if you like the series.

Should I try 3 houses if I like Disgaea games?

I don't think 3H was the greatest game ever made, it has a lot of flaws. It's still an entertaining game with more replay value than what Nintendo has been giving us lately. It's heavy on the persona filled shit, which I don't like; a lot of people do though.
The tactical side is fun.

It's not as grindy and freeform as Disgaea is, but it has a similar tactics feel to it sometimes. Watch some gameplay, you can skip the cutscenes too if you really want.

>hating FE
my nigga, I never got why this crap became so popular in western market, it's the worst possible strategy game

even Disgaea series has more to offer

>3H is good because alot of people like it, and popularity is never wrong

they really arent comparable besides 3H having a more conventional class system

>not liking Fire Emblem
Imagine being this much of a scrub.

Attached: 1527676081836.gif (200x260, 4K)

Because of western fujoshits mostly.
they're not very good games.

Good list. Most that interest me are on PC or Snoy consoles, tho.

>they're too complicated for my tiny brain
Go back to playing Mario and Zelda, kiddo.

Attached: 1522923924443.png (259x224, 10K)

FE games aren't complicated, they're baby-tier as far as strategy goes. And the characters are usually insufferable, they don't even have good waifus.

>I can't handle permadeath
It's gonna be okay. You can go back to the talking hat jumping game.

If you want to play otome husbando games then go right ahead, but I'm not gay so I'll be skipping those.

Sell your switch I don't fucking know. Use whatever cash you get towards a PC or if you already have one, improving your PC further.

Metroid Prime 4 won't come out until the end of the Switch life.

>FE fags calling others casual

Attached: 1368804812403.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

>wanna buy new switch games
>also wanna save up for a trip or just buy myself an instrument
Guess I'll pirate stuff from now on.

Attached: 1562962579198.png (265x290, 73K)

Cant believe nobody suggested gunvolt chronicles, or dragon marked for death

Link's Awakening remake or Luigi's Mansion 3

Get the instrument or the games now and go on the trip later when there's less stuff to play

>Zelda does not even have a release date

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaLinksAwakening_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 383K)

I thought he meant BOTW2

There are like maybe a dozen cutscenes per path in Fire Emblem
You go entire chapters without getting one

>skipped 3 Houses because I hate FE
Bad taste

Like I said I only played Fates and I thought it was crap.

>I like plenty of other stuff like Mario and Zelda
he says he likes Zelda, and the next zelda is coming this month

>I don't like action, rpg, simulation, fighting, puzzle, cooking, anything with females, anything with males, heroic fantasy, modern setting, futuristic settings, space, the color blue and the letter "e", why is there nothing for me there?

Because it is. It's the worst game in the series.

Well a remake is, yes.
All I've said is I don't like FE

I've also been put off by people saying things like "you have to restart if X character gets bad stat growth"
Just seems like way too much micromanagement to be enjoyable or fun

>you have to restart if X character gets bad stat growth
What idiot told you that? Growths are not as important as people think. There are people who have beaten the games with 0% growth hacks.

well 3 Houses is pathetically easy even on hard so thats no issue

Just something I saw from lurking mostly

>"you have to restart if X character gets bad stat growth
This only applies to Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, and Awakening on their hardest difficulty settings. Aside from those three difficulty settings, it really doesn't matter.

>I don't like these games what should i play
Something else? goddamn i'm not your mom

Maybe he wants a NEW zelda game.

How in the fuck is it my job to sell you on games? I don’t know you or your tastes and don’t feel like playing the
>how about this game?
>no, that game sucks. Why won’t someone recommend me something?
game

The fact that you posted a timestamp unprovoked tells me you’re just looking o argue more than anything else

You fags would've just accused me of not owning it if I hadnt

I'll never understand why nintendo fans flipflop on any fucking issue like crazy. Every time I mention someone negative I'm always getting called retard and people tell me something different every single fucking time.

>xenoblade chronicles 2 looks like shit in handheld mode, go play on a TV retard
>botw looks amazing on a tiny screen, play handheld mode instead of on a TV retard
>if you don't want wifi then buy an eternet adapter retard
>nintendo couldn't possibly include an ethernet port into their dock because it only costs 90 bucks and everyone plays handheld retard
>wow why did you even buy a switch if you're not interested in this one franchise in particular retard
>it doesn't matter if the games you bought a switch for have been delayed indefinetly, you buy a switch for all nintendo franchises retard

I fucking hate this board so fucking much.

nintendo has conditioned their fanbase to accept trash hardware and abhorrent online over the last decade and a half

magnet links to these?

Attached: smugtrumpchurchill.jpg (800x876, 113K)

The latter