Not so fast Kaiba! I summon Uber mecha blue eyes beyond dimensions 5 headed techno wizard dragon...

Not so fast Kaiba! I summon Uber mecha blue eyes beyond dimensions 5 headed techno wizard dragon, which while in my secondary deck and before being placed or special summoned, but not XYZ summoned, and after fusing at least 3 fairy type synchro cards from my secondary graveyard (when the megacorps robot time drone infinity is sideways face down on the left side of my field) allows me to create 5 fusion materials, which I combine with kuriboh beyond: dimension devil destroyer, to negate your counter spell countercard which proctects your monsters from fusion xyz pendulum attacks while my hand is below 3 cards and while the field is neither dark nor water, and we have simultaneously activated spells on at least 4 previous turns, leaving your epic guardian of space and time and all realities super knight open to attack, and also activating my pendulum dragon, which as it is the 7th consecutive turn in which monsters from the graveyard have been fusion but not xyz summoned, which lowers your cards defence points by 500 on my turn, allowing my mecha dragon to attack for 90000 life points. You are dead.

Attached: 1B4BAD3C-D46E-44DB-AB12-A6101E9B125B.png (561x592, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yloh_aypx1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not so fast, yuugiboy

Attached: SolemnWarning-SR05-EN-C-1E.png (480x700, 627K)

Is the modern game actually like this

I honestly can't tell if this is exaggerated or not

Attached: 5.png (555x555, 508K)

Card names are fake, field being water or dark is fake, and 90000 damage can't be done with the scenario he is mocking. However, that scenario can be replicated with current cards and it would almost certainly one hit kill I'd it's using the card I believe OP is referencing

I bet you thought this was funny in that autistic head of yours.

Seething

Attached: 1566613304500.png (542x771, 17K)

>90000 damage can't be done
with a cyber dragon deck it totaly can
but its a 1/1000000 hand

fu mane I lol'd

Deskbots as well if set up properly, except actually a way more likely hand. Deskbots in tag duels make that a pretty simple matter actually

Try 15 million
youtube.com/watch?v=Yloh_aypx1w

wasn't there a card that does infinite damage in the anime?

Cut it in half and make a lot less effects that take turns, then yeah

Anime cards are edited for the game

It was then they re-wrote the game rules to try and reign in what they had created. Its too bad there was a point where Yugioh had needed to amp up the speed and options away back in the GX days but they sped it too fast 3 series later trying to make people buy the next set. It reach a point where everything was a OTK and you won or lost on opening hands or did nothing and it really fucked things hard

FAKE NEWS

Attached: the_seal_of_orichalcos_by_biohazard20-d5jlpqo.jpg (740x1079, 224K)

Attached: Honest-SDHS-EN-C-1E.png (310x450, 402K)

>not 555KB

That's not even an official card, retard.

Pendulum summoning with this before Master Rule 4 must have been crazy.

Attached: 1538626327210.png (542x771, 62K)

maybe if it was an actual card, yeah

How many players have lost their soul from this card

Id play Madolches before that thing