With FE being good again is there hope for this series? Last good game was BiS

With FE being good again is there hope for this series? Last good game was BiS

Attached: 876503-mario_luigi.png (480x180, 65K)

STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: faggot.webm (536x362, 2.58M)

Dream Team was good you faggot. BiS is overrated and filled with shit minigames.

M&L was never good. Give me back Paper Mario.

Nice bait faggot but everyone with actual taste knows how kino was dream team

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Every M&L game is good and the remakes are even better than the originals, fuck off nostalgia faggots.

Attached: 1565451648135.jpg (400x299, 22K)

>Mario and Lugi thread
>somehow sonyfags are seething
I don't even

cringe

There's not a bad Mario & Luigi game, you can't change my mind.

Attached: 1562863831866.jpg (854x424, 147K)

I liked paper jam, if had the best gameplay in the series.

That's true. They range from great to mediocre, but none are outright bad.

Partners in time.

All the others are really good, besides the Toad missions on Paper Jam Bros.

I still remember Partners in Time, good shit. For some reason I remember the OST being awesome, even if I can't remember any of how it sounded.

I hope we get a look at a new console Mario & Luigi game. I really want one to top Dream Team

Sneed's Feed & Seed: Formerly Chuck's Inside Story

BiS > Dream Team > Superstar Saga >>> Partners in Time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paper Jam

>every M&L game is good
Fucking wrong, Dream Team is abysmal, Paper Jam is dogshit, and Partners in Time is mediocre.
>remakes are even better than the originals
Now you're on the right track. The 3DS remakes are unironically better than the originals.

Depends on if they can give us a title more like BIS without being too derivative (like DT) or completely unoriginal (like PJ).
I remember seeing an user's idea of a new M&L game introducing Wario, making the bad guys a large mafia taking over the Mushroom Kingdom, and the game revealing Midbus to be the kingpin. Would be a pretty cool idea IMO.
We need more villains like Fawful who are actually fleshed out and interesting. Antasma was only interesting on the surface. The Shroobs were great material but unfortunately they were used in a subpar game.

>take a fun thing from the previous game
>make it drawn-out as fuck
Dream Team was a snorefest.

SS > BiS > PiT > PJ > DT

>For some reason I remember the OST being awesome
As much shit as PiT gets, at least the OST was nice.
It's probably one of the only things it did better than Superstar Saga.

I would much rather play PiT than Paper Jam.

I agree, the only thing that made me sad about the Superstar Saga remake was that they removed the unique NPC designs, like the Koopas with the aviator helmets. I can't understand why they removed the Mecha Chomps and replaced them with Mecha Koopas, I liked them so much.

This moment was fucking awesome, but Dream Team's strengths do not make up for it basically being a long, drawn-out, boring version of Superstar Saga with half the charm.

Agreed, although I love the remakes because of the music and how they flesh out Fawful's character a bit more.

Paper Jam was extremely boring and tedious.

retard taste

For starters will Nintendo ever make a stupid Mario RPG game that is get this NOT stuck in 2D form? Because that's one of the reasons I started to hate all of them. I don't care if they had a good reason for being outdated 2D like Paper Mario. You give me 3D game design you fucking bastards. Give a Mario RPG game proper budget for everything it needs.

cringe

DT > SSS > BIS > PIT > PJ

This, some are better than others but every game is SOULFUL