PC gaming is not worth it

Been down this road myself and have come to the conclusion consoles are for me. I do IT work servers and workstations all day. When I come home last thing I want to do is troubleshoot why a game I have been playing is now crashing, a video driver update or constantly spending my nights tweaking settings like an OCD freak trying to get one better frame. Than having to launch 15 different services to play my games all with different friends list. Than having to pop in discord or teamspeak or use ingame settings to try and find people to talk to. All this to find out that the most common games I play like COD etc are dead on PC compared to consoles.

Add to that that HDR is still a mess on PC, and on console I can just plug and play 90% of the time.

I’m not bashing PC I have a 1080ti and a 2070 both which cost more than any console and a i7 8700k etc so I can easily game and get 60FPS in most game and while it looks better sometimes for me the experience of just playing the game makes my choice easier. If PS5 can deliver 4K 30 to 60FPS and 1080p 60fps constant (very likely it will) I’m done with PC’s.

This doesn't even consider things like exclusives, streamlined online play, collect ability, physical disk options, etc etc

Attached: 4037.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Nice pasta.

a pitiful existence

>bait

Is that what happens when you dont use thermal paste?

even if this is bait, i still say good for you.
if you are older than 21, you should have already learned to stop picking fights in imaginary wars and just choose the product that does what you want it to do.

Even though this is bait, I mostly agree. The widespread lack of professionalism and overall inconsistent support for PC gaming is pathetic. It isn’t worth the time or money.

Good for you

Well consoles as a dedicated machine for gaming are nice...

But the versatility of a general PC makes it feel good to own, the customization offered by this nature is certainly what I like most about PC gaming.
Macros, scripts, mods, hacks, multi-instance, file editing, all that stuff are just done best on PC. IMO this is what makes PC gaming more enjoyable than console.

Exactly. Why is so hard for this place to look through memes?
I can't even talk about ANY action game because theres always that freak that talks about DMC or Ninja Gaiden or that other autist who can't stfu about FFXV. I liked all those games but I fucking want to talk about Bamham or Darksiders you fuucks!!
Fighting games are even worse, Medieval rpgs too. Not everything has to be Dark Souls (but only the first half!!)
Smash is only good if there are no rosterfags but thats almost impossible. I think musical and VR games are the only exception

Ok.

Ah, so you're literally retarded? Very nice.

>a video driver update
What year is this.

stop triggering r/pcmasterrace, OP. all of us normal people know that console + comfy small ThinkPad is the way to go.

Attached: 4P8H04_P.jpg (600x600, 68K)

So you're bad at your job then.

T. Good at my IT job, PC gamer

you're not worth it

We all still own a PC retard. Just not a gaming pc

t. brainlet

yea it would be nice to have everything on a single unified service, but consolidation of power never works out well
unless you're the one in power

>didnt say anything about you not having a pc

Attached: wack.png (662x594, 106K)

You said "general PC" you lying sociopath

>versatility of a general PC
>"no general PC"

>I have a 1080ti and a 2070

ofc, makes a lot of sense, having a good gfx card then pay another 600 to get a newer card with worse performance. totally true story.

>stop triggering r/pcmasterrace, OP. all of us normal people know that console + comfy small ThinkPad is the way to go.

Attached: 1532707865970s.jpg (125x122, 3K)