What CDPR can do to save Cyberpunk 2077?

Attached: CYBERFLOP.jpg (3311x1709, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaVm7jQ4TT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq4WIjQxp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go away epic store shill

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (2530x820, 1.16M)

release the game, and then just sit back and watch as it wins GOTY 2020

Where is there any indication that Netrunners or Techies will be in? My impression from E3 is that only Solo and Corporate will be playable with some influence from Rockerboys.

oof

God damn that original trailer was so good. Now they have to rely on Keanu and forced memes to shill this game.

Release the game i guess. it looks pretty damn good to be honest.

Start over.

PERSONAL, RESPONSIBILITIES

Attached: 94857124985.jpg (1500x1700, 607K)

Can someone please post the pic that shows how gimped the customization has become?

you mean the one with the cg mockup vs the real final version?

Oh, was that fake?

when they make up those menus, they get an artist and the director lays out what they want, and how they want it to look, and then the artist fakes up a character customization menu. That becomes the template goal for them to work towards with a real functional character customization menu - like a storyboard for a scene in a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=SaVm7jQ4TT4

the demo they released wasn't in 4k and it was downgraded in loads of way - CDPR is trying to dampen expectations, probably because the console versions are gimped.

BLACK HOLES
LIVING IN THE SIDE OF YOUR FACE

Attached: headphones.png (354x286, 29K)

Cool, will be picking the trans option

I don't know anything about the Cyberpunk lore or whatever, but it seems like the only ones left out that would translate well to a video game are Cops and Nomads

the op is even wrong too

Attached: g3g3g.png (1408x752, 1.33M)

>THE VOOOOO BOYS
not a great font

You can pick Corpo and Nomad as a player background, but V is an amateur Solo by default who can, for some reason, also specialize in techie and netrunner shit.

>Be me
>Get hooked on obvious bait

CDPR never promised the full career list. If you have ever sat down to play 2020 you would know that a 1:1 translation is imposibru.

>Rockerboy
desu really disappointing to not see a charisma based career in the game, but charisma checks and being able to use their fame to get their fans rabid is all they got.
>Medias
This one is impossible to translate into a video game because the career is literal and you would most likely help on tech and social checks while getting the party buku fame
Protip: If anyone in this thread plays CP:2020 this works well if you have a rockerboy in your group for maximum effect
>Cops
This is a mix of social and combat abilities with your special skill being used intimidation and interrogation. I hope this is included as part of creating your backstory if they are still trying to implement the life path system
>Corpos and Fixers
These careers are two sides of the same coin: A social class built around having connections that help with legwork/buying illicit gear only one is street based and the other uses corporate networking this is difficult to even attempt to translate into a satisfying single player experience when it's about being a member of a team.
>Nomads
This honestly is another letdown considering their special ability is calling in back up. The reason though is that the start of the game would be completely different as Nomads flavor wise would have a completely different start than whatever is being planned.

I guess what I'm saying is play Cyberpunk 2020 it's fun as hell if you get the right group of friends

right but this was never supposed to be a close translation of cyberpunk 2020 to a videogame. If you want something like that, then it would have had to looked like a pillars game, or underrail/baldurs gate etc. Yea Forums only got its tits in a twist over this game because 'muh fps'

Gib Bioexotics.

Attached: 1567171455235.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

absolutely GUTTED

I'm altering the deal, pray I do not alter it any further!

That's the sound they make

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmq4WIjQxp0

Attached: cyberpunk threads.png (480x270, 752K)

>we wuz hackerz 'n shit

I want this game to be good, but it just looks fucking terrible. They are hoping that their reddit actors will make the game sell well while providing a game with 0 depth. It's literally "MUH GOOD GUYS" vs "BIG BAD".

more in depth hacking not just "hold X to hack" or "sorry your hacking skill is 49 you need 50 to hack this NO you can't try" I will refer you to the best cyberpunk game in terms of mechanics

Attached: EYE.jpg (323x433, 26K)

The hacking mechanic seemed a lot stranger than just "press x to hack." You first have to find an entry point to the local network, a cable box or an open console or something like that, and then you have to match instruction sets, but you can't match all of them, so picking ones that overlap gets you more options. They really should've clarified more there, it seems like there's more to it.

Yeah just kills me when the shit posting isn't even good shit posting. Like has soul while is soulless

fair point I might just be cynical because I think they'll dumb it down however if I do have to do shit like matching instruction sets that'd be cool however because this is gonna be a wide release can't help but think they'll dumb it down to something simpler such as grab instruction sets. one instruction set = one hack

Attached: BROZUOFGAME.jpg (600x496, 104K)

Fuck Cyberpunk
E.Y.E 2 when?

Attached: 1554108156631.png (450x501, 173K)

Nothing. It does not need saving, but Yea Forums is too autistic to understand that.

Based but I worry they'd dumb it down the same way there was a jump from morrowind to skyrim that'd be worse than no EYE 2

Attached: JIANNIGGERSBTFO.jpg (780x796, 58K)

fluid character building