Bong noises on mic

>bong noises on mic
We get it dude, you're addicted to weed, at least have the decency to turn the mic off when you do it

Attached: pQ90cnm.png (798x448, 288K)

>anime images in avatar
We get it dude, you're addicted to weeb shit, at least have the decency to not impose it on others.

>bong noises
Oi guvna! 'ave a spot o' tea?

Attached: Being British.jpg (640x480, 146K)

DUMB Satania poster

You're on a website that was built as an anime imageboard.

boy, do i miss weed.

You're being a fucking weeb

Weed doesn't even think about you.

>anime avatar

true. weed's got other lovers

BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG!

>anime avatar
>being a faggot
checks out

DUDE WEED LMAO

>fucking NEET gets free housing next to my high end flat (thanks government)
>smokes weed indoors 24/7 and can smell it in my flat

Should I just go and knock him out?

desu anyone NOT using push to talk (outside of just a few mates in a ts or cord room) should be force-fed our bong cuisine

Attached: oldmeme.png (491x335, 407K)

Weedheads are actually dumb enough to complain about anime on an anime website. Lay off the pot, it's frying your brains.

Attached: 1567153280274.png (181x325, 45K)

>NEET gets free housing next to my high end flat
Lucky bitch, I get nothing from the government, and not for lack of trying.

Sounds like he's living the easy life and you're jealous. Why not knock on his door and try to get yourself setup like him?

>NEET bro btfo's wagie
wtf I love weed now

No. That'll get you in trouble. File a complaint with the landlord, or the HOA, or whoever is in charge. It's a bit of a bitch move, but they are a pain in the ass to deal with. Even if nothing gets resolved, he'll have to deal with those assholes for a while, and there is nothing stoners hate more than having to expend effort on anything.
That or just put some heroin in his mailbox, and call the cops.

You're the one on the anime image board.

>addicted
>weed

Attached: 1562048318338.jpg (283x255, 8K)

You aren't.

>bong noises on mic
OI! DO YOU 'AVETA LOICENSE FOW DAT MOIC?!

Yeah I grassed him up but I don’t think higher ups were even bothered. The little shit plays trash normie music too loud too (expected from a pot smoker). I need some good revenge tactics that are in provable.

>M-MUH CHINESE CARTOON WEBSITE WAHHH

Attached: 1567171867510.png (772x2344, 774K)

Seethe harder, wagie

Nigger knock his door at random intervals throughout the day.

Attached: 1374041072565.jpg (1280x1620, 825K)

>animefag accusing anyone else of brain rot
You people are as deluded are druggies.

Attached: 1543261255564.png (1554x422, 86K)

Kill yourself weeb

>muh weed
>muh stoner culture
bad thread
didn't laugh.

Wow a mod said it, hes so based. I love mods and jannies, and anime too!

Attached: based mods.png (648x456, 203K)

this, trip him out hard

Wtf mods are sooo epic!! They defended their mascot!!! I love jannies!!!

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

What is OP's anime called?

There is nothing wrong with posting anime pictures, but this guy avatarfags this boring ass looking flavor of the month moeshit all over the board while being the biggest tranny faglord here. I need to know to make sure I never watch it and become as retarded as he is.

Gabriel dropout. It's ok

Genius

boku no dropout

>Smoke weed.
>Have the decency to keep it to my fucking self.
>Avoid doing it before social stuff/gaming with friends who don't do it as well, or before anything that requires focus, attention, or using my head.
>Don't treat it like a topic of conversation, because what the fuck kind of conversation do you expect to start with 'LOL IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW' or 'DUDE WEED CURES CANCER'
>Instead just talk about normal shit and change the topic if it comes up.
Why can't more stoners treat it like I do? Why do they feel the need to base their entire fucking identity around it?

>anti animefags fighting a losing battle
Anons are still going to post anime regardless of how you cry and dilate lmao

Actually sounds decent now that I read about it, but still. Fuck every single user who avatarfags that shit, every single post with a gabriel dropout pic is complete tradh.

Gotta be honest, user. You sound like a real sack of shit. If you're in the same building, you definitely don't have a high-end flat, and if you're not, just close your fucking windows and stopping winging on Yea Forums.

Remember to avoid it and never watch it in your life user. Also remember to never ever think about bullying Satania like some pathetic weeb.

I don't think I've seen a single good post with a Yuru Yuri image either but it's still a decent show.
Just ignore shitposts on Yea Forums honestly.

Attached: including this post, btw.png (256x256, 119K)

who the fuck cares
do you have friends

user you are allowed to like stuff even if people you don't like also enjoy it.

Why does Yea Forums get so butthurt over weed?

Oh, I know. I have been a JJBA reader for 15 years, so I know what it is like to have your favorite manga/anime coopted by morons.

It's the alcohol substitute for men who get abused by their wives.

Yea Forums was never cool enough to get offered any and also is too anti-social to realize that weed is popular among idiots rather than being responsible for creating idiots.

Basically they're dumbass incel losers

I always shitpost weed users i smoke weed almost every week

Most times where I smoke weed I get really paranoid

Now, anons that use Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei reaction images? That's a based intellectual lad.

Attached: Matoi.jpg (164x244, 18K)

Until the last few years you couldn't just go to the weed store and buy it. You could only get it through social connections. You need to know a guy who knows a guy and it also requires money something else shit in meets might not have a lot of.

There is this stereotype of people who make it their whole identity, and people who get butthurt if you don't want to take a hit with them. Maybe in highschool? I only started as an adult so I wouldn't know, never met anyone like that. Pretty much all my friends like weed, they are cool people always down to try a new game. No one has ever harassed my wife about her not smoking with us, never gotten shit when I had to take a break while looking for a new job.

SZS is the very definition of based.

>why do people not accept and like my addiction like I do
lol

shut the fuck up Onsokumaru. Filtered and blocked.

Why does Yea Forums get so butthurt over weeb?

Have you tried talking to him about it instead of asking for passive-aggressive revenge tips from a Mongolian grass cultivating forum? I once had someone complain about me smoking a joint in a park so I put it out, apologised and found somewhere else to smoke. People can be reasonable.

Based.

Satania a cute. OP a faggot.

>smoke pot
>watch some anime
>read some manga
>play some vidya
>laugh at dumb devil posters

Attached: 1546296723154.png (835x720, 452K)

Doctors have had me on Zopiclone for 3 weeks
Can't even play any games mostly

I'M A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU
BUT I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO
THAN SIT AROUND AND SMOKE DOPE
'CAUSE I KNOW THAT I CAN COPE
LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT AT EATING LUDES
LAUGH AT THE THE THOUGHT OF SNIFFING GLUE
ALWAYS GONNA KEEP IN TOUCH
NEVER GONNA USE A CRUTCH
I'VE GOT THE STRAIGHT EDGE!

Attached: 1470102230197.jpg (680x907, 39K)

If people on the dole smoking weed all day were reasonable they wouldn't be on the dole smoking weed all day.

I've had this on my backlog for years now. I should get to it.

>this level of weedhead cope
pathetic

This You literally have no other images to convey tiresome or frustration? You HAVE to post anime shit?

Attached: 1535144877560.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Animeposting > Life is Tumblrposting

Video games > not Video games

Attached: Max Picturefield.jpg (1024x768, 59K)

>You literally have no other images to convey tiresome or frustration?
Correct.

Attached: 1523991986028.png (925x711, 32K)

DUDE

Then you need to lurk more.

Attached: Max Factor 1.png (1360x768, 578K)

Life is Strange is no better at all.

Attached: 531.jpg (100x32, 3K)

"Hey lady, why the long neck?"

I lurk plenty I just don't like most video game reaction images enough to save them.

Videogames > Not Videogames > "videogames"
Go back to tumblr

>You literally have no other images to convey tiresome or frustration?
Of course I do, I just only use the anime ones.

Attached: 1484409853626.png (872x632, 187K)

You don't have to sa 'at all all'. that was redundant.

Whoa, hey guys.

See... Liking anime is one thing. But when it's your entire personality, then you're a fucking weeb.

Did you tab out of the VN you were playing to post that?

Attached: Boo Hoo.jpg (1680x1050, 127K)

Forget lurking, why would you save any Life is Steange image at all?

So are bongs British? I thought it was slang for aussies and now I feel like an ass for mixing it up

I do but so what if I chose an anime image anyway? You're the one sperging about something so mundane while avatarfagging with a shitty soap opera game.

hownew.ru

Shut up gamer

>He thinks I won't recognize persona.
Nice try, loser. The style is too distinct. Funny how merely adding a gradient to one's flats can make the picture stand out.

It's a good game.

Why would you post anime over video games?
I'm not avatarfagging. Your reactions are just encouraging.

Attached: Max Cutefield.gif (657x495, 3.84M)

You dumbass
It comes from the bongs made by Big Ben that they all have a hard on for. It is from a copypasta.

Attached: c69Z6_d.jpg (536x280, 14K)

>The whole of England get lumped in with Londonistan
The north is the only place that matters

Is Mad Maxine 18?

Years later and we're still doing this.

Attached: 1553384089717.jpg (1179x721, 171K)

It's not good.
It doesn't understand or follow it's own rules.
>Max travels back in time to Jeffersons class in the prologue.
>Her ability literally never works this way ever again.

>Waifu fag asks an inane question that he probably thinks is cute.
Aaaand I'm done. You ruined Max posting that fast.

Attached: tumblr_nijlvzG6Jr1tk02zao3_500.gif (500x250, 1.64M)

I'll be accepting thanks from everyone ITT now

Your time in the sun is over old man. The days of moot and actual Yea Forums are over.

When will weebs learn that weeb culture isnt a stand in for the lack of personality? Anime isnt even good or all that entertaining. It's the same shit repackaged in different skins. Weebs need to be gased.

>see a shit post
>it has an anime image
Every time.

>Spent on average 10 hours playing the whole series.
>2/10 time travel is illogical
Uh-huh... I don't believe you. But you address the point of time travel: It's never stated exactly when Max got her time travel powers. We see her actively rewind in the bathroom, but it's possible she got her powers before that point.

>post nothing but anime reaction pictures

We get it dude, you're addicted to anime but have the decency of not shoving it in everyone's face.

Attached: 1233321_10152632921176760_6100048211858843094_n.jpg (640x640, 31K)

I really should just close this shitty thread but at least you made it a little less garbage. Good job.

Only incel virgins smoke weed, it's a proven fact.

You can't delete thread. Jesus Christ, you really are a newfag.

the problem is there is no equivalent, pretty sure japan youngsters would commit collective suicide without the daily dose of happiness that is anime

No, you're missing the point.
>Max travels back in time to the class from the bathroom
>Later in the game it's established that she can only rewind time around her and can only actively go back to another point when focusing on a photo
Also, why does nobody comment on the fact that Max would essentially be teleporting around them?
Why does she keep certain items while reversing time?
Shits never explained

How the fuck did you interpret "close" to mean "delete" instead of "close the tab"? You're trying so fucking hard to fit in, it's insane.

Happy to help

Wrong I drive a Japanese car to a Japanese sushi bar with a Japanese cider, then go home to play games on my Japanese games console on my Korean tv while sitting in my Swedish chair

Well all Americans are burgers even though our different regions are more varied than that, so just seal with it.

But user, that's bullshit too

Oh, that. I never thought about that. Well, perhaps she returned to her place on her own accord, but forgot due to memory loss. After all, abuse of her power gives her head troubles. And that was a large jump. Much larger than what she's accustomed to. So she might have pushed herself too hard the first time, not realizing the limits of her own ability.

Oh sure, that explanation is never in the game. However, it is completely conceivable, doesn't break the game's logic, and I thought of it in seconds after realizing your point. So why can't you just fill in the blanks with whatever you want to believe?

>why does nobody comment on the fact that Max would essentially be teleporting around them?
Because she's effectively rewriting history in real time. From her perception, everyone is getting reversed. However, from everyone else's perception, she moved to that location naturally. Max just doesn't remember that history. As her consciousness is essentially hopping from one possibility to another. It's explained better in Virtue's Last Reward.

>not liking cute anime girls
Wtf is wrong with you?

Majority of Yea Forums are neets or were social outcasts growing up. They’ve never been offered weed or went to any party growing up. It’s essentially a right of passage in high school, like drinking or losing virginity. Now it’s a stigma on this site.

However, If you still smoke weed regularly after 21, you should re evaluate your life.

Why didn't you just say "close the tab"? Or "leave the thread"? Who the fuck says "close the thread?" You're not taking action against the thread. you're taking action against the tab.

>So why can't you just fill in the blanks with whatever you want to believe?
I can, and I did whilst playing
But the game is still poorly thought out because of it. I shouldn't have to fill in the blanks especially for a game which focuses on narrative.

Why the fuck do you care so much
Calm down
Go and sit in the bath and have a magnum

Attached: 1545658063822.jpg (291x339, 21K)

A case of the gay

Or maybe every detail doesn't need explaining. A magic blue butterfly came in, and somehow that awakened her powers.

>local user learns about reaction images

Attached: 1565436062493.webm (742x544, 275K)

Why do you say retarded things, and then expect people to under- oh that's right. Autism.

Maybe you should close the thread and get some sleep, user. It's okay.

You have autism

>Yea Forums poster thinks his opinion matters

Attached: aid574828-v4-728px-Get-Over-Anger-Caused-by-Video-Games-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 47K)

reminder that Satania has licked the anus of the opposite sex to pleasure them

She is dirty, tainted and she need not be your waifu anymore

Attached: iToddler.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>Every detail doesn't need explaining
When the game only focuses on story, yes it does
>a magic blue butterfly
I don't care how she got her powers, lack of information isn't a problem
It's when the game is inconsistent with its narrative.
Amateur level game.

What is the problem with people who built their entire personality around weed? It is a zoomer thing?

The unknown is not the inconsistent. Her initial travel back to class is simply unknown. However, it doesn't conflict with the later rule that travelling herself is impossible. As she is still new to her powers, she doesn't yet know her own limits. When she pushes herself, she appears to get a headache and her nose bleeds. So she might feel like she can't do something, due to the negative feedback she's receiving.

She can travel back to previous positions via photo, if you recall. So we know it's possible in one way, why would it be impossible in another unknown way?

Now you're getting it!

>japanese cider
>he fell for it
drink french cider from brittany or don't drink any at all, what cider, 0% with industrial applels?
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagagagagagaagagahfjfkgkglh

Sounds based, would let her lick my asshole. Maybe I was wrong about dropoutfags.

I've been masturbating to pic related for days

Attached: 20190831_064848.png (312x332, 141K)

I drink mostly English cider and french cidre/cider but when in a Japanaese restraunt it only feels right

>It's just an unknown! The fact that it's never addressed or elaborated on by the game that prides itself on a strong narrative is not a problem!
It's poor writing. You know it, I know it.

Pretty sure they spent a lot of time emphasizing how Max doesn't know her powers, and needs to test them out. Almost all of episode 2, is Max trying to understand what she can do.

You know what's bad writing? Over explaining the rules of your world. Thinking that you need to detail every ability.

>Missing the point this hard
I'm not asking for a fucking essay on why and how her time travel works
I just want the game to not completely ignore the established laws of its own universe for plot convenience.
Also, lots of detail is not bad writing if the narrative doesn't suffer for it. It's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Depending on the state, just snitch lol

It's obvious you're just nitpicking. Or you're some shonen fag obsessed with power levels.
>Wow, how could they ignore this completely inconsequential detail, that matters nothing at all to the narrative? Despite the writing being amateurish, I know everything about the game.
You're just trying to sound smart by nagging on this one unkowable detail. Which doesn't contradict any rule at all. It just simply isn't explained.

>Nitpicking
>Implying that this one specific scenario is my only complaint
Lmao
You're not cool for liking something that everyone hates

Actually a ton of people love the game, it's highly successful as far as narrative based games go. You're just shitting on it to try and sound cool on Yea Forums, when you're actually a fan. Of course you could pull more details, because you've obviously invested time into this game you supposedly hate.