CTR NF

Bandicoot power!

Attached: E9111AE4-4633-4013-A424-F79FEE7B10A1.jpg (1164x2031, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCN5YIyUG60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coco Bandicute

>self bump
HAVE PATIENCE FOR ME YOU UNGRATEFUL WORM
youtube.com/watch?v=UCN5YIyUG60

Attached: shuuu.png (920x720, 114K)

I really don't see Cortex online like I thought I would

Probably because of the gp nitro boosts/being a balanced character

Rimba DLC when?

Attached: Vyxx.png (329x619, 132K)

also nuCortex looks like utter shit

After looking into these Spyro characters I wouldn't mind more of them in the game. At least the Fawn and Ripto.

because he is balance. 90% of the players use either accel or speed, theres no reason not to unless you are a character loyalist like the Lizfag.

You right. Before the game came out I thought Balanced would be really good and I felt lucky because most of the characters I wanted to play were in that tier. Fate can be cruel

Attached: 6b0fdc76d86e4c6516195b6d704b9078a5ffa3df1b788bb0f39317e55fe29f17.jpg (500x740, 158K)

it is rally infuriating when you see the huge difference in speed and how much better accel and speed are if compared to balanced and turn. honestly if beenox increased both turn and balanced max speed and also fixed the turn rate of turn characters( instead of just turning more during drift the character should have more control of how much he wants to turn) then the game would be basically fixed for me. while that doesnt happen ill only use the lesser classes for shits and giggles.

>want to main fake crash
>balanced is so fucking bad online you're better off playing turning
Gnorc Gniggers rise up.

i actually won a few races and was close to win a few more if i hadnt fucked up with gnorc but only because the other races fucked up. when i play against people who know their shit i get fucking destroyed.

>better off playing turn
Why? Their drifts are terrible. At least balanced can get 3 miniturbos on straights.

Balanced feels like you're driving on ice non stop has has significantly worse recovering. I really tried to main balanced but I always do better with turning.

because on some tracks, like cortex castle you can actually take advantage of turn character's turn rate. also apparently balance can be jsut as slow as turn so ti really depends on the track.

Do some time trials as all the classes and you can see the flaws and boons pretty clearly.

You know it. Forever loyal to Liz.

Attached: shes a treasure.jpg (1040x704, 155K)

>when you smoke the entire lobby only to find out you was by yourself
>but when you get to the podium, you're still first
Idk if thst was me that disconnected or I made the host quit

Attached: 1560015093775.gif (201x259, 729K)

If you see the others players staying in tight formation and possibly some spinning on themselves, you're probably alone. Try and pause the game, if it stop the race you've got your answer.

Anyone had an issue with TnT boxes staying on top of your head? When that happens I can't get items to use and I can't get hit by other tnt crates.

when you see a bunch of players disconnecting that means you probably lost connection.

There's more Krunks and Gearys than Cortexes.

Attached: jojo.jpg (265x240, 48K)

I actually almost get a decent winrate as komodo joe. I wish I had the patience to pick up more balanced characters but I can’t see myself doing more of this, it’s killing my wumpa revenue on a bad day

>See nitro leaderboards
>Top 10 already on 42k nitro
>go to matchmaking leaderboards out of boredom and try to find top nitro players
>Find only two with barely 200 points
So these people only farm offline for days without doing anything else, wow.

Good, more for me.

Attached: mfw.jpg (494x514, 75K)

The leaderboards are completely meaningless. They have been since day one.

Reminder that if the panda wants shes gotta pay. Big.

Attached: drop those clothes you shitty mobile panda.jpg (818x909, 90K)

How to fix Prehistoric Playground: Add a blue fire pad to the right side of the dinosaur

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 11K)

You 'fix' PHP by making the first fucking map jump at the beginning into super turbos like they should be (as one is required to make the shortcut) instead of that one enclosed pad at the beginning.

How? It's still the exact same problem. Electron avenue is good because they're spread out enough as to where if you get hit you're not totally fucked. That and if you make a blue pad to the right of the dinosaur there would actually be a reason to take that route. I agree the shortcut pad should give blue fire though.

i love this video

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying how frustrating it is they ignored common sense

Lex Lang will forever be shit

Oh, my bad. And yeah, doesn't give me a lot of faith that Beenox know how to create a decent track. I wish people didn't pick PP so much seeing as how frustrating it is. What do you think of Twilight Tour and Spyro's track?

Tying the knot with Ami.

Attached: green dream.jpg (981x1538, 845K)

This video is pure gold, I kinda wish there was more of it
I just want to look at it so many times I grow tired of it, and I really want to see what cortex is seeing through his monitor