Possible Monolith Soft news

Xenoblade X for Switch? New game?

Attached: ss.jpg (818x158, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/2018/10/18/monolith-soft-says-a-xenoblade-chronicles-x-switch-port-would-be-too-expensive
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/1138545045940854784?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNiNVfiXfc
iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wiiu/xenoblade-chronicles-x/0/1
youtube.com/watch?v=p3KwNAoi-Mk
twitter.com/brettendo/status/899636840357122048
twitter.com/pixelpar/status/963453003499036672
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J2x0OAxhOyxJexgT70igRCfgDTqa7cGFOo8lihUilMA/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
imgur.com/a/FhDte#sNfcXkv
youtu.be/LktWiaXtbLg
youtube.com/watch?v=uyNLNsnbDeA
youtube.com/watch?v=BtcfMP_72zg
xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Salvator_Faction
youtube.com/watch?v=ocX4vWBIdvg
youtube.com/watch?v=grK1I_6k_b8
youtube.com/watch?v=EvfvI28O-7s
youtube.com/watch?v=yeqzJQnef5w
twitter.com/_saitomasatsugu
mobile.twitter.com/nakamuraFF11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever it is, I'm excited.
Hoping it'll either be that fantasy game or a port of X.

Attached: 1546509395456.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

New game please. Already played the previous ones to death.

I don't expect an announcement but I will be happy if we see something, whatever it may be. Monolith Soft is by far by favorite developer.

Attached: 1559601304997.jpg (4096x1241, 922K)

It's XCX2, you will buy Elma's game right?

Soma bringer HD pls

Of course.

Attached: D5P--smU8AAGUpR.jpg (1200x763, 200K)

I'll probably watch someone play through it because the original X was a trashfire of a game as someone who basically 100%ed both XB1 and 2.

That doesn't mean shit, but I wish we could at least have the ports.

Attached: 1567267286303.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

>XCX2
>Elma’s game
I hope we get a new MC

Definitely.

New IP pls.

XCX setup for a sequel, it won't be XCX2, it will never be XCX2

I feel the game will happen in the other cities besides New LA

imagine if they drop an X port on the eshop after the direct
for 40 bucks

I would cream my pants

I mean the game literally ends on a cliffhanger about Elma

X was great for dicking around, it was just that the story part basically didn't matter.

I really want a xenocross port

>It's a Xenogears port with an actual part 2

;_;

the cast of xenogears is too busy being trapped in SE's mobile game cameo dungeon

Where's that fantasy game people said they were doing way back

She ALWAYS retweets Nintendo Directs

Was that not Breath of the Wild?

The hiring page for the fantasy thing and Monolith's Zelda team are still separate, but hiring for the same roles. Who knows what's happening with it.

No way, DxM comes in like 2 weeks, they wouldn't do that for sure.

Let's hope it will be the decensored version
That game was one of those with the NoA treatement

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (278x268, 14K)

Nah they're different games the only thing they really have in common is mechs and you don't even get your skell in X for ages

Yes, but casual viewer wouldn't know.

I loved XB1. I didn't like XB1. I love Mecha. Chances I'd like XBX? I'm really going its an XBX Ultimate port.

DxM is really not for casuals

Imagine how business works, they wouldn't release two similar looking games at the same time.
But I really, really wish you are right.

>user posted last night about his friend being a network engineer working on a switch port of XCX with changes to the ui and online
>now this

BROS

BROS IS IT HAPPENING?

Only the ones who releases her games

It was a mix of all the worst aspects of MMOs.
>Story is absolute trash
>"Main character" is just a piece of cardboard people can explain the plot to
>Tatsu is the worst nopon and actively brings the game down
>(2) Alien allies, both of which are the only ones of their entire species seen. Until Post-game.
>Allies can't progress in the awful class tree system
>Main story chapter locks you into using the same 2 party members in 3 slots so you're actively punished for trying to diversify your teams.
>Exploration feels fucked because of the resource system to "create" new warp points on the world map.
>Combat felt like shit
>Enclosed areas with only one path to traverse riddled with enemies way above the range of the story mission which traverses this area. Not even a Rotbart situation, but shit like the skinny bridge with 10 of those Peahat fuckers fighting the dominatrix bitch the first time.
>New LA is a shit hub
>New LA has shit music
>Absolute trash final boss
>WHAT A TWEEST sequel hook that literally makes no sense with everything the game's logic and story was running on.
I can't think of anything in the game I particularly liked.

>Possible Monolith Soft news
This goy has always retweeted every single fucking Direct. There will be no Xeno news.
Monolithsoft already said they'd never do XCX for switch as they'd have to remake the whole game from scratch. Suck it up you fucking losers.
gameinformer.com/2018/10/18/monolith-soft-says-a-xenoblade-chronicles-x-switch-port-would-be-too-expensive

It's time, Rexbros.

Attached: D8lPrLKWsAEStHV.png (738x866, 1.02M)

Let it go, Rexcuck. Elma is in.

What directs has she retweeted that didn't have Monolith stuff?

Was online in X even worth it? Finished on cemu

hope it's a xc1 port desu lads

botw2

Seems like a waste if it is

I'm here too lmao. No idea if it's in the Direct but might as well say what I've heard.

>Online got retooled due to some changes on the Switch's backend stuff compared to Wii U
>UI redone for one screen but a lot of assets got recycled
>Targets 1080p@30fps
>No substantial new content, and all MS have done is oversee the project

And it's dropping sometime next year

>next year

hype ruined

XCX

The last one.

There was nothing Xeno from it.

twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/1138545045940854784?s=21

This basically confirms that we will get something Xeno related. She wouldn't retweet if we didn't

See
They already said its not going to happen.

The E3 Direct? She didn't retweet that one. IIRC people flipped out about Takeda retweeting it or something.

>combat felt like shit
I disagree with this, usually I hate MMO auto attack combat but XCX had a surprising amount of depth to its system that kept it in engaging, you had the active skills with cooldowns that had rotations, which when combined with call outs could recover HP or casts buffs with the right timing, combined with drastically reducing the cooldowns, then you throw on top of that weakness and strengths of weapons/armor/augments you add to said weapons and armor based not only on the type of mob you're fighting but WHERE you're positioned when hitting the monsters.
Once I got to the end game I could start overdrive and it would just keep going higher and higher regeneration the TP cost so I could activate it again before it is over thus extending he time and getting stronger as my combo went up. I was in no way pro or high level but thanks to that anything that didn't immediately one shot me would eventually die since the longer I fought the stronger I got. That combat system was quite the engaging power trip with plenty of variety.

you are lying

Takeda retweeted it as well and it's the first Direct he's ever done that for

MonoSoft will be at it in some form and Emily has confirmed Nintendo have an unnannounced first party game due out before the year ends

>Takeda retweeted it as well and it's the first Direct he's ever done that for
I'm pretty sure he did it for the E3 direct. Nothing came out of that, though (obviously).

The squad stuff will be behind nintendo online won't it?
That'll make the endgame super obnoxious.

>first
Second, he retweeted this year's E3 too.

Honestly I would not hate it if they just remade it but I want something new

I'm genuinely shocked I managed to miss this, huh.

Might be for the best though since it saved me the heartbreak

HELLO IS THIS THING ON?

Again, as someone who loved the shit in XB1 and 2, X's never clicked with me. Didn't like Overdrive as a mechanic, either.

i doubt that it'll be a new game, excited if it's an XCX port though

X was 8-4, the guys who did Awakening and Echoes, dude. Hell, X is reason Fates was so shit; because 8-4 was busy with X Treehouse did Fates.

The only thing removed was the titty slider and that was only because it would cause physics glitches in certain scenes. Something to do with the text files interfering, which is why they figured out what was causing it Japanese, but eventually thought it was too much trouble in Romanized alphabets.

It's the closest we got to 80s mecha anime

what if it's just another shitty DLC mii costume for smash

I'd love another Xenoblade X because it had the best exploration and gameplay I the whole saga, but the fact that it was open world with a mission hub made its plot way too limited and irrelevant. At least give the main character some characterization or something, plot and characters are the best thing about 1 and 2 for me.

>Elma
>Relevant
Kek

>The only thing removed was the titty slider
bullshit
they removed the fundoshi too

I honestly dont know how I even finished X. I never understood the combat and I picked it up after like 15 months. At the final boss. I think I used fuel packs and won. Like the boss does some shit that drains your skell if I recall but I said fuck it and killed it in the skell

They changed terminology like Blue Blood and the meaning of BLADE

Reminder that her getting put in XBC2 got talked about more on nip twitter than Shulk

NOW PRESENTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
SHULK AND FIORA COSTUMES FOR THE FIGHTER MIIS IN SMASH.
PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Also shorts instead of pantsu for Lim

no thanks they will change the artstyle to the shit cellshaded look and heavily change it to cater to the XC2 audience

If anything it is more likely a xcx surprise port announcement or rex in smash.

Fundoshi got cut
Tit slider got cut
Various in universe terms were changed seemingly just to try make them sound better in English despite it possibly interfering with the meaning
Some slight edits were made to character dialogue, such as Elma having sterner reactions to certain dialogue options

Overall not bad and the first two can be put down to Ninty's weird harsh censorship policies from 2014-16 but they did edit some stuff

>Im-fuckin-plying
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNiNVfiXfc

X felt a lot more like a newer real robot anime.

>Defending 8-4

Ask me how I know you're a newfag. Fuck off.

I havent played 2

Part of me still hopes.
The vast majority tells me I'm wrong.

Attached: SoonTM.png (1071x602, 1.23M)

So the port is outsourced? Where?
I mean, if I worked at Monolith Soft and got assigned to porting I would be pretty fucking pissed.

>Yfw no Xenoblade Warriors

Yuzu can't come soon enough

Scandinavia is as much as I'll say

They outsourced the XB1 3DS port, I don't see why they woudn't do the same with X

If it really is a surprise XCX port, that that would actually raise my hopes that they do give a rats ass about XCX.

I think he meant playing, in X you jump and out of mechs whenever you want to travel and/or fight

I never played either of those, but looking at the battle UI I don't see anything in those that indicate your position relative to the monster so i'm guessing those games don't have that like X? I just thought you were selling X's combat short because it is confusing but very rewarding once you get into it.

X is dead dudes. I'm pretty sure after X, they probably got a bunch of complaints that ultimately ended up in the more story driven XC2 with cute waifus. This is what most of the JRPG fandom want anyways. Just look at Fire Emblem.

It's gonna to be Xenowarriors

LKD is now heavily hinting a new musou is coming and after FEWarriors the devs namedropped Xeno as a Nintendo series they'd like to work on

Just to be clear, did she retweet the last two directs or not

I don't think so.

I know, but 1% of me wants to believe that Takahashi isn't a corporate dick sucker who just wants sales. 1% of me believes that he will make a game that he wants, not what the console needs.

She definitely didn't retweet the last one, she even tweeted about how people were assuming she did retweet it when she hadn't.
I don't know about the one before it, though.

No.
This is it. Only way Emily saying Nintendo has a secret first party title for the year makes sense is if its done by a third party since all their teams are either busy on known projects or just released something besides MS themselves who we can presume won't release anything till next year.

>Takahashi didn’t to make XC2
Am I replying to bait or do people actually believe this?

they do though.

XCX is his magnum opus, he only made XC2 because of all the complaints

baten kaitos plz

yes to both

>Implying XB2 wasn't a passion project and a giant love letter to the anime he grew up with

>KT works on a Xenowarriors
Yay
>But it's a FEW scenario and they only pick characters not only just from the Xenoblade games, but also limited to 1 and 2
Fuck
I understand that getting characters from every Xeno series is a copyright nightmare, much like SRW being officially licensed in the west, but it would be a crying shame to have the perfect opportunity for a crossover between three different series in the same "franchise" and not capitalize on it.

New title please.
X is unfinished and mediocre, X2 has a chance at true greatness but they shouldn't easy their time on an X port.

I want to see the """"""""""fantasy"""""""""""" arpg.

If 95% of all the japanese reviews didn't begin with, "I expected this game to be like XC but it is not" sure I would believe you.

They would never get access to anyone from Gears but I could see KosMos and Telos being a "maybe" if they tried.

Damn that’s sad

i hope its that new game. i'm fine with a break from xenoblade for a little

>more cute anime girls from Monolith Soft
I'm excite, who else is excited?

99% its a Xenoblade 1 remake.

When will SE take that stick out of their asses and play ball with the rest
I wanna play as Bart too, god damn it

Friendly reminder to Xfag that Takahashi wrote more for XCX than he had written for any game before it. All of that getting cut out for an experimental open world game was a practical decision.
Much of what was cut was reused in XC2.

I mean if they announced a late December MonoSoft project they'd still have time to advertise it, given MonoSoft doesn't really get tons of E3 ads so it's not impossible by any means, but they'd have to start pushing press playthroughs and demos fast as fuck

>yfw the new fantasy game is heavily inspired by Record of Lodoss War and Vision of Escaflowne with a soundtrack worked on by Revo

Attached: 1466008641896.png (757x754, 192K)

source me Akechi

Considering Namco's relationship with Nintendo lately, I'd say that's more than a maybe if they really wanted to push for it.

A new xenosaga game
That would make me buy a switch

Iwata Asks, although that's gone now

Attached: 1484921928988.jpg (3934x4091, 1.63M)

I'll believe you when he spits it out.

This is actually the most likely
And I'll get it as the first warriors game I've gotten in ages because I can't pass up playing as malos

>Iwata Asks, although that's gone now
no it isn't, they're all archived

You don’t like to believe the things he already spits out

MonolithSoft has simply not had time to make a new game lad.
>Majority of studio assisting on BOTW until early 2017
>Rest working on XC2 until end of the year
>Team workin on Torna for most of 2018
>Doubtlessly have staff helping on BOTW2
>A lot of new hires were for positions at their new support studio that assists other Nintendo studios, and they were still recruiting senior positions for most of last year

We ain't seeing shit till late 2020 from them.

>dude, just trust me

Well great then, go check it out

>“Come to think of it, Takahashi-san wrote a lot,” says Xenoblade Chronicles X director Koh Kojima. “I’ve worked with Takahashi-san for a long time, but this was the first time I’ve seen him write so much for a game’s plot. It was as if he was writing a novel.”

you refering to this:

iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wiiu/xenoblade-chronicles-x/0/1

Takeda

For this game, a large amount of the plot was written beforehand by Takahashi-san, so I started off by reading that.
Kojima

Come to think of it, Takahashi-san wrote a lot. I've worked with Takahashi-san for a long time, but this was the first time I've seen him write so much for a game's plot. It was as if he was writing a novel.
Takeda

Yes, it was like reading a novel.
Kojima

It was quite a read on its own, so I even suggested to Takahashi-san to get it published.
Iwata

In other words, you put together a script using the pages and pages of plot written beforehand.
Takeda

That's correct. I carefully picked out the stories that fit with the game's content and scale and turned them into scripts

LKD used to be more miss than hit but ever since getting in with Kotaku and gaining their sources she's become consistently right

they're asking you for the source on that shit being reused for XB2 numbskull

Whatever it is I'm excited

New game.
X port is never ever happening.

I think its pretty obvious the spoilered part is just his speculation

>yfw its a xeno gacha for phones

Attached: dbbbdb26e60ac21d490285f231646cd7.jpg (473x423, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p3KwNAoi-Mk

It felt like it was one of the game selling point before the release but once it came out on the U and nobody bought it,the online just died,it was pretty decent better than i had expected at least

after xb2 I'm satisfied for a lifetime, no thank you

Attached: EDg0s46VUAEvjlL.png (600x700, 269K)

>Fire Emblem Warriors had 23 characters at launch, 32 with DLC. But had a shit-ton of reused movesets. Like a third of the roster were clones.
>HW had 13 characters at launch, with maybe 4 additional movesets. Master Quest free DLC added 3 characters and an additional 4 movesets. IIRC. Then original DLC added 3 characters and 2 additional movesets.
>HW:L added 5 characters, 1 additional moveset. Then its DLC added 5 characters and two additional movesets.
>HW:Complete then has 29 characters and 13 additional movesets.
I'd say Xeno-Warriors would probably have the "full" XB1 and 2 cast, a DLC for Torna, some X characters fleshed out by a DLC pack, and KOS-MOS & TEL-OS as the first dlc that doesn't add a lot of content but loads in a major mechanic.

>using DLC content that contradicts basic facts of the canon of the game it's in as a source
no

okay but if we get xenowarriors will blades be playable solo or only with drivers and will we see any of the more popular rare blades like dagas or sheba

>XB2 fleshes out Elma better than X
I still can't get over that

>Xeno Warriors is released
>Malos is cucked out of playability again

Attached: 1556903855760.png (288x254, 103K)

>It's the closest we got to 80s mecha anime
And I loved every second of it. God bless Takahashi and his exquisite taste.

Attached: Mazinger Chronicles 2.webm (1040x292, 2.23M)

They're saving playable Malos for Xenoblade 3, where it will turn out one of your party members is him reincarnated.

nothing about rex's game matters her all that matter is what she says about herself and her world which is adding back parts of the cut story of X back into her backstory

Post the shot for shot comparison to Bana & Muimui running down and jumping into the chutes with one of the old anime.

The way the Pilder fits into Rosa is more reminiscent of Great Mazinger than Z, though

Attached: Getter Robo Chronicles.webm (1650x450, 2.6M)

I still believe someday Nintendo will make a Smash crossover type of gacha. I honestly feel like if they had used Nintendo IPs with Dragalia Lost gameplay, they would’ve had a huge hit on their hands.

Man, I miss this kind of stuff.
Mecha anime rarely ever does the launching sequence of the robot save for Gundam, and even then it's just the pilot stating their name and the name of the mobile suit they're piloting, which is still cool but not as cool.

Didn't it have a crossover with FEH recently

No?

I love how much people complain XB2 was "Too anime"
Mother fucker it's a giant homage to all the good shit Takahashi got to grew up with as a wee lad.
Poppi QT is just a Magical Girl transformation.
And let's not forget
>That document that states that Nopon literally pretended to be retarded long enough that they forgot they were supposed to be intelligent.

Yeah awhile back and it got a bunch of newcomers to play it. Like imagine if you create a team with like Samus, Zelda, and whoever you like instead of literally whos, and with rpg mechanics. I’m not sure why they haven’t tried it yet, or maybe they’re still getting the formula right with gachas.

>That document that states that Nopon literally pretended to be retarded long enough that they forgot they were supposed to be intelligent.
Nopon culture is literally pic related.

Attached: 1518818958423.jpg (704x455, 51K)

The difference between two that one is a parody not trying to hide it. X wasn't trying to be a parody

Who do I believe

To be fair, they pretend to be retarded in order to jew people out more

That’s probably because super robot anime is a super dead genre. Heck even genuine scifi/fantasy adventure anime are dead as fuck and the one or two you might see every now and then are weak manga/LN adverts.

dragalia lost definitely had a crossover with FEH, if that's what you're asking

Yes, that's what I asked

Xenoblade has had the most soul in a jrpg/adventure game and restored my faith in the genre after shit like ff took it away

Aw shit

Attached: 1565976534957.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

X port in time for Xmas

X2 announced

That's why I loved XC2 so much. It reminded me of those 50+ episodes adventure animes we got back in the 90's/early 00's, and we don't get those anymore. Especially when all they do is 12/13 episodes anime nowadays.

Attached: 1332262810963.jpg (3240x4202, 1.23M)

I feel like Xenoblade 2 would be more well received if Rex didn't remind you of a small child so much. I mean did it really matter if they aged him just a little bit.

Doesn't she do this for all directs?

I'm literally shaking right now
I'm almost ready to buy fucking Switch for one fucking game

For all directs with MonolithSoft

No. She hasn't retweeted any Directs since E3 2018. She only retweets Directs with a big Monolith presence.

X port for March, X2 for E3 Direct.

Attached: 15.jpg (554x554, 203K)

(cont)
though to be more honest, I think it'll be their supposedly fantasy game. I really don't think it was BotW2 all along. They're now big enough to sustain two games (or at least, one in full production and one in preproduction) and helping on BotW

Attached: Monolith Employees count.jpg (1360x481, 120K)

If 5 we get XBC+XCX collection.

Attached: 5.png (555x555, 508K)

sad

Only if it's New Paris or New Tokyo

Attached: evolution chart.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

That kind of story, and the tone they were going for, just doesn't work with an aged protagonist. Rex was exactly the MC it needed. There's a reason Japan likes to use young characters in that kind of story, but they know (not always though) they'll need to go with a more adult tone for something like, say, Astral Chain.

Attached: 72909109_p6 Rex.jpg (2899x2647, 3.82M)

This, if it were neo tokyo it would make the game so much visually appealing. Fuck LA

They better not waste their time on a fucking X port.

Hi there, don't mind me, I'm just haxing your evolutionary chart

Attached: ECO0kQSUEAYhlJc.jpg orig.jpg (450x259, 23K)

It might be more of a character model issue to be honest. Rex looks pretty good in that pic.

Nopons are aliens and not part of Klaus plan.
God knows how they managed to land on not-Earth tho.

Attached: Monolith-Soft_08-20-17_001.jpg (1920x759, 252K)

>only because it would cause physics glitches in certain scenes.
Boy it's funny that you should say that considering you can use Gecko to mod back in custom sized titties, which is what I did, with the English version, and every cutscene works perfectly fine
Almost as if that's a bullshit excuse

Attached: 1556431464566.jpg (480x640, 150K)

I soon as I got Zeke I played with him instead.

Attached: DkkQVPEV4AASDEO.jpg (600x800, 66K)

Fuck everything, Project X Zone 3!

Attached: Project-X-Zone-2.jpg (1920x1153, 887K)

Attached: 71912492_p0.jpg (1800x2400, 1.31M)

Zeke is a pretty cool character, more than what I expected at first, but he's just too slow. Raping the enemies with Mythra recharging instantly the Arts as soon as they're use is just too fun to pass on

Attached: 73944159_p1 Mythra.jpg (4152x3336, 3.67M)

But that's a Titan evolutionary chart

Now I realize
>in b4 it's not a SNK character but KOS-MOS in Smash

Attached: KOS-MOS Smash .jpg (701x676, 201K)

Probably just retweeting the direct, there's no way that we are seeing anything new from Monolith Soft for a few years, the development team has been expanded sure but now they are having to build a new engine for Switch because Nintendo aren't smart enough to let them use the engine from Breath of the Wild, and now half their development team are working on Zelda games permanently, so any expansion is just getting them back up to their old size.
I'd be surprised if we saw an X port for Switch, may as well just go into the next entry, it's going to be jarring as fuck to see the old visual style be re-released and then see the new one for X2 that they outlined in Xenoblade 2. Just give up already.

I don't know if the BotW engine is multipurpose enough to have a different combat system inserted into it with no big issues
I do hope Nintendo finds a MT Framework of their own though

>build a new engine for Switch

About damn time, Zelda engine is garbage and the XC2 engine is garbage. I want to see Monolith push the boundaries of the hardware.

>it isn't an SNK person but its another snake
liquid
naked
venom

which one will it be

>push the boundaries of the hardware.
>on a sub mobile 3 year old hardware

It needs to wait for NIS to be bought by Sega.
So we can have Dante, Demifiend, and Laharl in the same room.

It's honestly pretty capable for how old it is. Playing Astral Chain right now, and I like how it looks. Sure I could live with less jaggies, but it doesn't bother me that much in motion. And I don't stare at screenshots all day.

In a few years, a new console will be announced and released and they have to release it on there. They better announce something soon or they’ll be releasing 1 game a gen from now on which is pretty disappointing production desu.

>I don't know if the BotW engine is multipurpose enough to have a different combat system inserted into it with no big issues
Not really relevant, with source code access they can make it do whatever they want, traditionally Zelda games and Mario games would jus share the same engine.

>zelda engine is garbage
It's actually really good though, the amount of shit they achieved on just the WiiU at the same time, absolutely insane. It's nowhere near as well optimized for the Switch, but it will be in the sequel.
>XC2 engine is garbage
It was great on WiiU, needs a new engine, or better yet use the Breath of the Wild one and improve that while they are at it.

It's inevitable that their production will go straight through the floor, the studio prioritize graphical fidelity over performance.

Mah nig

I can't believe we're finally getting Xenosaga HD

Attached: Takahashi + his bro Harada briniging his copies of Xenosaga.jpg (512x341, 29K)

Never going to happen.

That's kind of the point though
He's meant to be very child like compared to the other characters, particularly Zeke and Morag and Vandam
It's why his outfit makes it clear he's scrawny even without other characters for scale, it's why he's dressed in bright primary colors while Morag and Zeke are in darker ones.

>finally

bruh

Attached: Xenosaga_Episode_I_Der_Wille_zur_Macht_Forum_6[1].jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Just two bros, sitting five feet apart cuz they're not gay

It's not the same with the stretched PS2 resolution HUD

Attached: 1558481002265.jpg (2880x1620, 744K)

>Xenoblade X for Switch?
Why?
Even I with a old i7 4790k>X 970 can emulate it 4K 30fps.

Attached: 3a0248f2d25531997ea4aa66f5aaea88.jpg (600x800, 400K)

>ends up being a full remake
>all that time wasted remaking a game in a series where you will never see a full fucking ending when they already have a more successful series ongoing and actually have full access to it as an ip
Could you imagine a company being so absolutely fucking retarded?

Well Takahashi got ptsd from developing Xenosaga so

absolutely hallal

Attached: DMGlJIcXcAAb0uY.jpg (997x1200, 194K)

Because knowing Monolith, they'll include a whole bunch of new shit to do, and knowing Takahashi how he knows about the potato faces response, he'll fix them, especially after his comment about "recreating the game would be really hard".
It'll be their new IP though.

Attached: 1563044278173.jpg (1414x1980, 520K)

need to dripfeed the port beggars. Not just 4K 30fps, 4K 60fps now with mods that allow you to mod weapons and armor for stats and looks.

I'm more pleased that Monolith actually cares about XCX, if it does happen.

Shion is such a great character
A nerd, a bitch and a slut in one person

>The only thing removed was the titty slider and that was only because it would cause physics glitches in certain scenes
that didn't stop Monolith Soft from keeping Sharla's fucking honkers in every single cutscene in 1.

Shion did NOTHING wrong

Attached: Shion after sex.jpg (1379x1724, 436K)

>I loved XB1. I didn't like XB1.

Attached: 1553015837903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I DON'T WANT A FUCKING PORT
I WANT A NEW XENOBLADE

Mechs are the most disappointing part of XCX though.

Attached: 1553437206019.jpg (2880x1287, 551K)

Attached: GO.jpg (334x329, 35K)

50/50. XCX is completely different from either XC or XC2.

More serious tone, side quest focus, exploration focus, hands off gameplay

I'd rather have the Monolith MMO rumor confirmed than A FUCKING PORT.

Attached: DzXqUmcU0AAEuHv.jpg (845x1200, 182K)

>More serious tone
>Lol let's cook Tatsu joke in every fucking chapter

you've got your bingo sheets ready for tomorrow, right lads?

Attached: EDi72j5WwAEUGbR.jpg (1920x1920, 385K)

Just remember that they can't possibly make anything as pure as Poppi

Attached: 1524234252623.gif (250x250, 2.98M)

did you not read side quest focus user? Tatsu is primarily in the main story

>tfw you can eat Foie gras&wine lightyears away from earth

what if saga's just fucking with everyone and getting our hopes up for nothing

They made a blade you literally cannot fuck

Attached: 1554395811843.png (440x708, 273K)

>They made a blade you literally cannot fuck
but that's all of them
you can't fuck any blade, they aren't real

She's got a mouth!

>Dude let's make three of the longest side quests a giant Back to the Future refence, a far-stretched joke about a legendary nopon weapon that's just a plushie of the monado, and about a race of aliens becoming pizza junkies.
Yes, there's shit like the dude who can straight up shoot the manon and the water treatment facility, but to act like it's some grade above XB1's tone is laughable.

user if you are right I'm going to suck ur dick

>still another 25 1/2 hours to wait

Attached: T4VWdfR[1].jpg (250x350, 15K)

Exclusively for espouting loquacious prose and expedited exposition.

Attached: DTUwgDBVMAA3QBI.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>XB1's tone is laughable.

You are comparing a side quest to a main story. What side quests did XC have? kill 9 wolves, find x in the middle of nowhere? Only 1 quest was good which was the bana one, and that's nothing spectacular either.

>Calling out XB2 when I'm talking about 1.

I've been playing it for a bit and it suffers the same issue every other entry has, it doesn't get interesting until chapter 5&6.
Monolith really ought to work on that and make the post-intro chapters interesting for their next title instead of making you play a gimped version of the actual game.

Attached: xenox2.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

I'll give her something to spout.

Attached: 073.jpg (345x454, 51K)

user....

Attached: Bana.PNG.png (84x84, 5K)

How long the new IP been in development, close to 2 years? (It started sometime around Xeno2's release, dunno if before or after though)
Could get a teaser at least

longer probably, the recruitment page came out march 2017 I think. Development probably began before that

Malos spinoff

Attached: IMG_20190713_000033.jpg (725x720, 64K)

Fuck this series reusing names like this

HO HOHO

People better not be trying to lewd Adenine again

Attached: 1519155965522.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

>Thinking this is the best sidequest in XB1 when you literally guide relationships of dozens of people and doing the wrong shit makes NPCs die off for good.
I'm still a little fucked by that High Entia love triangle.

Never.
He'll be referenced as a computer chip in a future Monolith Soft title and that's all you'll get.

It's been a long time
twitter.com/brettendo/status/899636840357122048
twitter.com/pixelpar/status/963453003499036672

Attached: bg-joblist.jpg (1920x991, 310K)

they reused the XC enemy models as well. The entirity of XC2 is reused assets. How else did you think they managed to focus on story

If you want more fuel for possibility, after years of it being fine, a couple of days ago some unofficial uploads of the soundtrack were taken down.
Rip listening to black tar in the shower.

I hope there's never an X2. Just port it and add something at the end so it doesn't end in a cliffhanger, then work on something new

XB1's quests are kind of underrated. Actually dealing with them (finding the quests in the first place, locating quest objectives, finding where the fuck the NPC who gave you the quest in the first place went so you can turn the quest in) was a total shitshow and a huge pain in the ass if you didn't use a guide, but the storylines were fun enough.
It's been years since I last played the game and I remember a lot of the little NPC storylines like the nopon and homs brothers in Colony 9, the old woman who has you collect the pieces of armor from her son who died trying to climb the Bionis, the Emmy Leater quests, the little girl in Alcamoth who's waiting for her dead dad to come home and then she turns into a Telethia after Mechonis Core, etc.
It's not like the Bana questline was the only interesting piece of side content in the game.

That's been happening with a bunch of Nintendo soundtracks, not just Xenoblade.

Attached: 1518491592674.png (706x499, 304K)

just let the poor fucker stay dead

Attached: EDOGdluVUAAhwgt.jpg (905x1200, 93K)

>make it easier to find those asshole NPCs
>fix Melia's A.I
>HD
>11/10

Attached: 1541550178984.jpg (1278x1065, 79K)

One of the most amazing bits of Black Humor I can think of comes from Makna forest.
There's the one questline where a male nopon feels he has to impress a girl he's into by diving into this sacred pond from the upper echelons of the tree.
And the first thing that happens after he reveals his plan is Shulk foreseeing him fucking pancaked on the ground because he will mess the jump up.

Litterally the chosen species

>Escaflowne

Attached: 1378646296286.png (475x433, 223K)

>fix Melia's A.I
Shulk's AI needs fixing too.
Monolith Soft really needs to learn how to program party member AI that doesn't kill itself the second you give it a move that allows it to sacrifice its HP. It's amazing that after AI Shulk's stupidity with Battle Soul they let it happen with Lora's AI in Torna as well. (Even worse there, considering you can't unequip the art.)

>There's a tier chart made by Yea Forums or /vg/ with Ursula being S tier if player controlled
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J2x0OAxhOyxJexgT70igRCfgDTqa7cGFOo8lihUilMA/edit#gid=0
>Actually leveled her affinity chart and tried her on Rex with Mythra and Nia blade
>Get ridiculous with Blade Switch + Overclock Bangle
>No one die while fighting super bosses at maxed difficulty
Beary Beary sorry, Ursula

Attached: 150ad48bb99e10ec5dd3ba820185830992ffa3dc.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Attached: rb17L.jpg (577x577, 99K)

I never finished her quest.
And never will.

Man, I feel like if you're using healers in postgame/super-postgame, you're doing someting wrong.
Rex, Mythra/Fiora/Telos
Morag, Shulk/Brighid/Corvin
Crit heal for life.

Imagine you'll get all of this but Sawano is in charge of the soundtrack

Attached: 1534845861127.jpg (418x420, 36K)

Why did her quest have to be so shit, bros.
At least it served as an amazing bootcamp to fill out affinity charts.

I finished her quest twice
the first time was before the patch that let you skip merc mission dialogue
and now that I've restarted NG+ I'm probably going to end up doing it a third time

Attached: D75Y90rV4AIE82-.png (516x729, 190K)

If you weren't using hax to get things, nemesis battles were the main way to farm a number of key materials for endgame shenanigans, but you didn't need to play with others to do that.

I am fucking ready, Lets go Monolith Soft!

Attached: WVW69i1CKrwVuUCNzk.jpg (800x450, 103K)

Cossette is fucking great, huge damage and heals that push you over the edge to immortality

Honestly she came out too late for me to work too much on her.
Corvin was just kinda busted so braindead usage worked out.

>interfering with the meaning
Let's not pretend BLADE had a legitimate meaning in the plot. It was just xeno buzzword salad. And blue blood is just too on the nose to fly with an English audience. It essentially gives away the big plot twist Lao is so pissed off about that's supposed to be a secret to everyone.

>people still repeating these memes about healers
Nim, Cossette, Nia, Dahlia, and Ursula can all work in the hard content.

Obviously they're less efficient but you can use them if you want to. I personally fusion meme'd hard with Nim/Cosette and volcano blade combos for the retarded DoT it caused to beat a lot of shit.

I don't necessarily disagree but it absolutely does matter to change in universe terminology.

For all we know we're gonna end up with an Aegis/Holy Grail situation where XCX2 gives context to something that doesn't work with the new English name like in Torna.

>YFW

break, topple, launch and join smash

>MFW doing break, topple, launch and join smash while everyone have Gold Chips

Attached: 1497551093219.gif (367x265, 565K)

Attached: 1467285851622.png (557x605, 246K)

>Let's not pretend BLADE had a legitimate meaning in the plot. It was just xeno buzzword salad.
I'd say one of those buzzwords showing up in the XB2 justifies calling the change a mistake. Even though it likely doesn't mean anything.

Hope not. Xenoblade sucks dick.

Can we chill with the Smash shit? Jesus Christ. Rex, nor Elma, are necessary. You see what Shulk getting into the game did to this fandom.

>Escaflowne
Based. I actually wonder if the game they'll announce will end up being the rumored fantasy RPG. On the other hand, I'm leaning towards X2, but eh.

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 162K)

It's basically anything skimpy for Lin, they spray painted a bodysuit that goes from past her shoulders to the shorts you mentioned right onto her texture.

Most likely still in development, probably not shown until E3 next year.

I hope they make something like X or Suisei no Gargantia, my favorite kind of setting.

Attached: 84506f1ebc26e9c113b46ce6670ffa2a.jpg (1261x1600, 598K)

Better be X2 or I'll have a fucking stroke.
HATE CLIFFHANGERS

you'll get your X2
but it'll end on another cliffhanger without answering any of the questions from the first game

I'll buy anything monolith

Attached: D0QAAI6VsAEZF7g.jpg (3500x3500, 891K)

What is the point then

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

I got western first kill on this level 96, second kill on telethia and 2nd kill on the hp soak thing on the beach

all I remember was longsword double guns infninte supa time was broken with blossom dance doing like 10m+ damage

Attached: 1536037941098.jpg (1280x720, 451K)

Whatever it is it will be gimped by hardware unless they work some kind of magic.
Shame cloud gaming tech is garbage, it would really benefit Xenoblade.

these games aren't for people like you

Won't be xenoblade. Since early 2017 Monolith soft is working on this game
imgur.com/a/FhDte#sNfcXkv
A new completely RPG online (MMOJRPG)

No cute waifus, no buy

Attached: 7120DCD6-065B-4EC9-AB92-14915894936F.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

The only thing that would make me pay for online.

lol, what a fag

>Since early 2017 Monolith soft is working on this game
I think Monolith Soft has 3 or 4 studios, they don't only develop one game at a time.

Pyra is so perfect

I hope whatever it is, it has mechas you can actually control like X and the earlier Xeno games.

I'd still buy and play whatever Monolith is making regardless though.

Bracing for disappointment

Attached: 4030c81ecfca12187384e3708a3c65ea1e8eb18d4092d7aa78e28bc255d6f2a6.jpg (566x800, 75K)

Finally a bingo where I can't lose

Attached: 71884057_p0.jpg (606x626, 281K)

Surely you don't trust recruitment concept arts, do you?

Attached: Monolith 'X' hiring concept art.jpg (563x372, 17K)

I really liked the mechs in X, but for some reason it felt like something was missing from them. I was excited to unlock the new models, I was excited to unlock flight, but yet it still felt empty. It didn't give me the same feeling that using Gears did, but that can probably be attributed to the combat being pretty lackluster.

For me it was just the music cutting away the great field themes. If they do end up porting X, hopefully they add in the option to turn off flight music so I can just zone out flying around the landscapes again.

>XBX port
>XBX2
don't get my hopes up anons.

Attached: 1535122748094.png (340x407, 340K)

>XC1 with XC2 visuals and the new character designs
Oh god stop I can only get so erect

Allow me to bring it down

>XC2 visuals
>Not more updated visuals from an enhanced engine
Why?

a port of a good game that's only available on a low-installbase console is a good thing

>tfw XBX 2 comes with XBX already

X gets a lot of shit, but I really feel like a port would boost the popularity, tenfold. The Switch has a retardedly high user base in nipland, and in general I don't think XCX sold poorly to begin with. If anything, it was average, and met expectations.

The cliffhanger isn't about Elma, its about everyone already being dead. The Elma is an alien twist is revealed before the end.

see There's no excuse.
The hardest part is finding an iso download since the purge, it just works with not tinkering required.

Attached: LOBIMJS.png (900x1237, 1.02M)

He's talking about the DLC blades for Shulk and Fiora

BROS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Attached: 1562046176206.webm (1920x1080, 912K)

I'd play it if the game ran at a smooth 60 fps, hell, even a smooth 30 fps, unlike the slideshow that was XC1.

Nah, I prefer that shit on Cemu
Give me a sequel, it's been 4 years

A port of X is super unlikely. We could expect a XC port or the new game however. XCX2 is for next year.

>mfw I'll see his in a few dozen of hours in the Direct
I'll be erect, I can tell you that much. Whatever Monolith is doing, I'm on board.

Attached: Zohared.png (1394x681, 1.19M)

I've told myself from the start I will not buy a switch until end of gen unless XBC1 is remastered and ported to it, X would be a bonus but the first is a game I've beaten around 20 times, nearly a dozen of those 100% runs. Yes, I know PC emulation is a thing, I've done that too. I feel like I owe the company some money at this point though, from all the enjoyment I've gotten out of the game from a single purchase, and it's not like I even buy that many games to begin with..

I'll take Xeno characters in FEH.

IT'S HAPPENING BROS

Attached: Icantseeyou.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Imagine being a Nopon. Living the good life.

Attached: Nopon upskirts master race.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>all these people wanting a X port
It's not even fucking worth doing unless they throw all the treehouses work into the fucking trash and do a good translation without all the asinine changes they made to the game

>BotW 2
>XCX2, Monolith Fantasy RPG
>SMTV
>Bayonetta 3
The Switch is going to have some good ass titles in the next upcoming years

Don't worry about the future. It's all right.

Attached: 12698500_10207929368219524_7032991188777765015_o.jpg (610x343, 30K)

All the phrases like Skells being Dolls, Blue Bloods, and the real meaning of BLADE staying there are relatively easy to implement, but I doubt it matters so long as the message comes through in the sequel

Why are Tatsu,Tora & Bana so being compared to other nopons?

Attached: Lila.jpg (1147x1145, 125K)

Look over there, it's gold mine

They're big pons

Attached: 2D Tora.gif (600x600, 956K)

Nopon are truthfully just mascots at the end of the day. Hell, even Tora managed to create a blade that outshines him as a character by making based Poppi. I just want a rebellious asshole Nopon as a party member at some point.

big*
damn it

Attached: Poppunch.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Just everything about you

Attached: bwG1yPD.jpg (1919x1080, 408K)

>tfw bought xenoblade chronicles 2 and still have not touched it yet

Attached: 1557200331577.png (883x691, 614K)

Chances are Monolith will be based with whatever they do, but If I'm gonna wish for something, they announce X2, they announce the fantasy game they're working on, and drop X on switch straight after. Won't fucking happen but my god if it happened my dick would be diamonds for so long I'd lose feeling in my limbs

Attached: Dagoth.gif (487x342, 229K)

Attached: thewindblows.png (664x177, 5K)

Will be sort of annoyed if it's just an X port because Cemu is just objectively better unless they introduce some serious QoL changes with stuff like tickets. Maybe if it has an extra cutscene explaining something I'll get it.

GHOST WALKER

Torna is better, but you have to play XC2 to fully appreciate it.

I really want them to announce XCX2, or an XCX port in December, just so we can shitpost about the wind blowing hard in December

>Elma's Special is called Ghost Factory
What did they mean by this..?

SLIDING SLINGER
GET IN THERE AND DO SOME DAMAGE

Because it's a factory of the ghost decoys.

I'd be down for a HD port of XC1

Attached: skell.webm (1024x576, 1.57M)

T_T

Attached: 2018111012073100-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Aren't dual guns pretty much the best because they give you invincibility

Dual Guns + Longsword is pretty much the strongest choice because of that and blossom dance
use whatever you want honestly, I fucked shit up as dual guns + javelin

I'd be happy, but still play it on Cemu

I think if it does happen to get released on switch, i'll probably try to main sniper. Or ray gun.

Whatever it is, I hope it has more fat robot ass

Xenoblade is for tits guys.

Attached: 1528427634915.jpg (1447x1734, 582K)

I think they only had two before XC2 did well, and one was almost exclusively for helping other devs with their projects (which is why Monolith Soft shows up in the credits for half of Nintendo's library at this point)

You can change classes whenever you want, you just need to use that class to get points for that class

It sucks at first because you only have a couple of skills but if I recall you can kill shit as your skell and still get points for that class

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-x-classes.jpg (1229x768, 106K)

whilst you are right that anyone who uses art (and sometimes even listed projects) on a recruitment page as proof of anything are retards it's been public knowledge that monolith has had some sort of fantasy game on the backburner for a while now since BOTW hoovered up most of their dudes and at the same time they made XC2 with a skeleton crew. whether it's been scrapped or mothballed or still being worked on is anyone's guess.

Oh yeah i've beaten the game before but I never really tried sniper rifles or ray guns

Why the FUCK did they waste such a good song on a menu you're on for about 10 seconds tops?

youtu.be/LktWiaXtbLg

I changed the night NLA theme to this on PC and it makes the game 10x better.

XCX port
OR
that mysterious project.

> mysterious project
explain

He linked to one of the concept art images of it, another one here Pic related is another. It doesn't for sure mean anything since they were just on their hiring pages, but people believe Monolith is making a fantasy game next.

Attached: Monolith3.jpg (1920x900, 1.34M)

>another fantasy game
*vomits*

Can Monolith please just stick to at least pseudo-scifi?

And they're recruiting hard with all the new studio opening

Attached: D-7C8kaUIAA__js.jpg (800x418, 91K)

>tfw not a jp programmer
Love Monolith Soft

what will it take for elma to spill the fucking beans

>It's something about this planet

This shit was so dumb, you'd think they'd have Star Trek tier universal translators

Attached: 1559199335748.jpg (750x924, 182K)

>imgur.com/a/FhDte#sNfcXkv
RAAAAH WHAT IS THAT GAME?!!!
I WANT TO KNOW

Attached: 1541185361891.gif (400x400, 557K)

bhc, big human cock

Attached: elma.png (2011x1811, 1.53M)

>A new completely RPG online (MMOJRPG)

Is the Switch even capable of handling that? Considering how shitty Nintendo online service is

I think it could be a singleplayer game with ponline elements

Hopefully, I'm not paying for their subpar online. Their games?Sure.

Attached: Untitled.png (1258x710, 14K)

I'm pretty much the same
I thought buying smash would encourage me to play online but nah

It's not new but Dragon Quest X is on it.

Yeah but god, i wish Monolith doesn't bring a shitty MMORPG and just stick with singleplayer games

PSO2 is on the Switch so as long an Nintendo stays the fuck away from the servers there shouldn't be a problem

Attached: pisso.png (1164x773, 1.51M)

they still have the 2017 recruitment page up on their website, they'd have deleted it if the game got cancelled

That game is streamed to the switch though user

Attached: 1565844684525.jpg (816x618, 256K)

AAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST WANT ANOTHER BATEN KAITOS

FUCK

Hopefully it doesn't have the same shitty gameplay the last 3 xenoblade chronicles games had and actually becomes a real fucking action rpg

I want to fuck Hibiki

Go play some Square Enix trash shitter.

Namco says no

What the FUCK did she mean by this?

Attached: j.png (1185x668, 1.36M)

Even the gameplay though?

g-guys?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN
WHERE DID YOU GO

>Another fantasy game
I want them to go full 50%/50% on the fantasy, sci-fi. I think XC2 would have did it better, had the Morytha and World Tree segment were far longer. There's also Elysium which got no real focus, which is a shame.

>had the Morytha and World Tree segment were far longer. There's also Elysium which got no real focus, which is a shame.
Yeah.
I was so excited when i reached Morytha but there's barely anything to do there.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyNLNsnbDeA

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-10-at-10.15.51-AM.png (3104x926, 3.31M)

>soraya
Too busy making gay jojo hentai

>spend 300 hours playing XC2 to get KosMos
>as I get her they add all new harder to obtain blades

Attached: 1566520242935.png (1125x900, 1.01M)

The concept art you linked is for BotW 2, which Monolith Studio Team B is working on, just as they did for BotW 1.

Varies on gear you have. Every weapon can be OP as hell on a super farmed out character.

Who the fuck were the "Saviorite rebels"?

xeno team worked on BotW1, not B team

Fag, Monolith games transcend genres

The people trying to snatch the Conduit, but we don't know jack shit about them. I assume it'll be relevant in XC3, but if not, I guess they were just nameless invaders who wanted the Conduit's power.

Bunch of rebels who were against whatever space government shenanigans was going on, so they attacked the beanstalk. Plot device that don't matter in 2 since they're nothing more than a catalyst for Klaus commencing his experiment when he did

Fan theories says they're Conduit cultists that want to stop mankind from exploiting its technology.

I gave up on that shit months ago
Once it's a chore to play a game I usually drop it

Fairly certain she retweets every time there is a Direct. Her husband's company is owned by Nintendo.

hopefully a game that tears the fanbase apart even more.

Don't bring logic here, user
Only dreams

Is that even possible at this point? We already have people going borderline schizophrenic over shitposters

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=BtcfMP_72zg
I don't know where can they go from there.

That would mean a spinoff like X.

Alright so hear me out

Xenoblade X is actually just the memories of Klaus before he became a God

It took an incredible amount of time for the actual transition to happen to everything that happened in the "Mira" universe was just his own human imagination

Attached: f6ec505f3e661988f11ff7df9763549a.jpg (485x606, 48K)

>xenosaga hd exclusively for switch
I wish. T_T

That would be a stupid fucking fast development cycle, there is no way monolith has a non-shovelware game ready to release this year. They didn't even get all of their people back from Smash until the beginning of this year.

Monolith Soft will officially reveal that Astral Chain is canon to the Xenoblade universe.

Yeah, and my uncle works for Nintendo and he said Malosblade DLC is coming for Xenoblade 2, with a new, harder Challenge Mode that lets you unlock Fei Fong Wong.

I can't take it anymore

Attached: 72015d5.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Salvator_Faction

Sharla was literally the perfect healslut, Nia can only dream of being as good as she was.

Proud white nationalists trying to fight the blue helmets and ZOG.

Nia can only dream of a lot of things

Attached: 1540186021450.jpg (1559x1157, 153K)

Attached: uhhhyeahyhh.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

How come they made 13yo-sized Mimeosomes?
I think the engineering department has some questions to answer.

this track would have been kino if it had lyrics
just imagine how god damn hype it would be if we had something like this in a vidya mecha game
youtube.com/watch?v=ocX4vWBIdvg

for breeding

You know, transporting actual humans would have been bothersome, but frozen sperm/egg cells would have been fine.
Kickstart some incubators once a fitting planet is found, all assisted by robots.

Human DNA isn't the problem, it's souls, I guess natural birth is the only way to gain a soul. Mims don't just hold minds, they hold their souls.

Let's leave that to the philosophers
sweating elma

based
youtube.com/watch?v=grK1I_6k_b8
youtube.com/watch?v=EvfvI28O-7s

Since we're posting battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yeqzJQnef5w

Attached: nopn.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Tits like these deserve 4K upscale.

Guys guys. What if we cooked Tatsu?

He probably tastes like dry chicken

epic

Wasn't this censored in the west?

Waifushit, yawn.

Yes, this is Cemu

So... This is the power of Japanese humor...

LAUGH

Attached: jt.png (1259x698, 1.55M)

Unironically funnier (and less irritating because optional and never repeated) than LET'S EAT TATSU XDDD for the billionth time.

Attached: 03AEBBA8-E2F6-4449-BD8A-CD3F838F2C71.png (1142x709, 44K)

what the fuck did they hire androids from april 2011 to 2017 to save on development costs?

Man that would be a wild ride.I want to believe.

They just didn't show the split in their reports.

There's an alleged direct leak in another thread that claims it's a port of X but ends in an X2 teaser. It's something to remember.
This might mean we can use any mention of Xenoblade content in a leak to narrow down what's true or false.

What thread?

don't get your hopes up

Attached: 1530438808761.jpg (777x779, 212K)

All I want is to be able to rape hikari and homura in the sequel

I wonder who else they could add to this? They seem to avoid using nonhuman characters, which is a bit weird since Klonoa was in PxZ. I wouldn't mind Sonic showing up

>the current leak thread ends up being right

Attached: 2232836228744532248.gif (271x227, 345K)

Which one?

>wanting Xenowarriors after the shitshow that was FE Warriors
enjoy the entire XB2 cast being playable with only Shulk, Fiora and Elma from other games

That's because the guy in charge had zero passion for the franchise and didn't know anything. He had to be told to put in Lucina for crying out loud.
If they actually want to make a Xeno warriors it'll be good.

Play Astral Chain then

FEWarriors shit roster is primarily because of IS pushing nu-FE and FE having fucking huge rosters of characters. Look at Hyrule Warriors and it covered far more game because the casts were smaller and they had more freedom to go for niche picks.

Xeno only has three games plus maybe the Magdalene twins from Saga to pick from, with the 20ish character starting roster before dlc they can get in most major party members and villains rather easily from XB1/2 along with a few from X and then expand on it with dlc for Torna and to flesh out the existing picks.

>not Daboth

I hope they make some serious improvements if they're going to bother porting XCX, the text size was absurd

>took monosoft two years to release XC2
>people still claiming ITT they won't have a new game out this december
I BELIEVE

Xenoblade Chronicles X with censored content restored, Japanese audio added, and the option to activate flight on double jump only added.

the wii had dragon quest x
if the switch can't play some sort of mmo I'd legitimately be shocked

If they were developing a new xeno game and it would be released this december, you would know about it by this point.

BEGONE NON-BELIEVER

>alvis gets retconned to have the aegis core instead of the dumb key on his neck

kino

ITS
FUCKIMG
HAPPENINGS
LADS

Attached: zzxktlp5nfk31.jpg (312x768, 48K)

>Xenowarriors

YES YES YES

Attached: 1566141099161.jpg (724x1024, 126K)

I would be very okay with this.

at this point I don't care what, I just want something xeno related announced

But that means it wasn't Elma.

All lkd said was jim sterling would be thrilled to see something he's known for loving at the direct

People are assuming she meant musou but it could be a lot of thinge

Would love that honestly

don't really know why anyone would be excited for another musou game

Attached: 1549148615050.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Musou are dumb fun and a mass crossover between the cast of all three games would be cool

>People are assuming she meant musou but it could be a lot of thinge
Possibly but the one thing jim is known for loving that marks him out compared to most western reviewers is musou games

He's the only big name one who plays and reviews them consistently.

This is why I wanted FE Warriors. Now it's why I don't want XenoWarriors.

Attached: 1530156960832.png (400x449, 238K)

But Xeno is way too problematic for him.

musou fans...? I know people who don't like musou love to go on rambling how they can't comprehend how people could like musou, but please just accept that a lot of people like the genre regardless.

But FE Warriors was fantastic, one of the better musou games. Only dumb oldfags don't like it because the roster didn't include characters from irrelevant games they didn't even play.

it would have more cutscenes where my favorite catgirl and the other morons stand still and dryly talk about the Lore behind some stupid high entia statue that an intern modeled and put in an empty field

This thread will die, and it's all your fault.

Attached: Goblin points to his profits.png (1007x793, 752K)

wow thanks for telling me I didn't actually play the games I thought I played you triple nigger

Attached: ranking 1.png (753x726, 338K)

0000 is also the chance of anything Xeno-related being announced this direct

He called XC1 great, said X was really good, and called XC2 good but said it had a lot of little annoyances and that he rarely was in the mood for it even though he enjoyed playing it.

He's absolutely a fan of the trilogy, less so 2 than the rest, so a Xenowarriors would appeal to him.

>Only a C rank
>He didn't get the secret A-rank ending
lmao

>waaah why didn't they cater to my tastes as opposed to the fans who actually kept the series alive and relevant enough to get a musou game
take your meds grandpa

>>Targets 1080p@30fps
Honestly I wouldn't mind downscaling if it meant 60 fps. I'd rather have a consistent framerate than huge resolution.

Explain

Morytha was Kino

Attached: Kinoblade 2 - Morytha-World Tree.jpg (2133x1200, 1.4M)

>voice actor of shulk and male mc of x got done with a secret project this year
>elma's VA got a secret job where a prior character she voiced was listed as a reference for the role
>monosoft have been recruiting heavily for two years
>soraya saga is takahashi's wife and retweeted the direct announcement for today in three regions after saying it was weird people expected xeno or monosoft news at e3 when she didn't retweet anything

Additionally it's been as long since XC2 as it was from it to XCX and we know monospft have been working on a new fantasy game for a few years now, AND one of the reliable nintendo insiders on resetera who nailed every other thing she said this year about them has repeatedly said a new nintendo first party game is due by the end of this yesr or early next year at the latest.

Nah, no way this is for this december. March at the very earliest

Let's fucking go lads

Attached: c97.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Based get, actually full of Soul

Or it could be a project that isn't Nintendo related. VAs take on multiple jobs not everything loops back to Nintendo.

Ever since I noticed mythra has to have weirdly placed nipples she's been so much less attractive.

Like its either that or they are just barely covered by the edge of her cleavage window and she has no areola

That's a pretty common stylistic choice when you stretch visible cleavage beyond limits so I suggest you calm your autism.
Go find some 3DPD if you want realism

huh?
I can hardly fantom how this would work

>bad anatomy is good because it's common so go jack to 3dpd if you want good anatomy
Premium coomer post

>go jack to 3dpd if you want good anatomy
Unironically this.

wtf is a coomer, you retard?

Shitposter ebonics.

Boomer who has been so addled by masturbation addiction their primary motive in live is to cum as much as possible, leaving them a total fucking idiot that aggressively defends what they find hot while having no standards for it as well.

Its Yea Forums's new buzzword so prepare yourself to see it a lot in the clming weeks as it spreads out

60fps is mandatory for shooters and DMC-style action games
But in Xenoblade and many jrpg you enjoy the environment more on higher resolutions.
you'd have to play in 400p to reach 60fps on switch, docked.

So just another variation of semen cerebrum. Is it wrong that it isn't the insults themselves that annoy, but how low effort they are? You can't banter with this crap.

So it's more cancer from the fags failing to see the irony that they are the more obsessed with the concepts of porn and masturbation than anyone else.
Got it.

You just doomed us all!
If it's fucking Xenoblade Warriors I'll kill you

>retweeted all 3 from different Nintendo accounts
Oh fuck it's happening bros

This. So much this.

Capcom and SEGA have a plethora of old and new IPs they can use like Asura's Wrath, Golden Axe, Breath of Fire, Bayonetta and so on.
Namco is a bit more tricky since its major new non-licensed IPs of recent (Lost Reavers, Rise of Incarnates, Inversion to name a few) haven't managed to be very extatic and only Dark Souls sticked out. They have some old classics they haven't used yet like Time Crisis, so who knows.

Also, Klonoa was only in Namco x Capcom.

every single team at monolith outside the xeno team hasn't released anything lately

When is it happening? I really want a Switch port of XCX even though I don’t have a switch and I only just bought this WiiU for this very game and maybe BOTW.
Also if you got any ideas on what to do with this obsolete console gimme, any games? Can I hack this to access Wii games?

XCX isn't getting ported, at least not by monolithsoft. They have too much on their hands

How difficult is it to port a Wii U game to the switch, isn’t that what BOTW was? That was also by monolithsoft, right?
Well, anyway, if it’s not going to happen I might as well savour XCX to the very last drop.

botw was made simultaneously for both systems so no. XCX also has a lot of stuff integrated into the gamepad of the wiiu

>twitter.com/_saitomasatsugu

Saitoma retweeted it too

honestly, XBX wasn't that good, a bunch of ideas that were half formed and then the game ends prematurely.
but a sequel could be great, and monoltih has been going hard recently with their work so probably

I finished the entire game almost exclusively using the Wii U gamepad only. It's a non-issue.

It had issues for sure, but it I can confirm that the game was indeed good.

they do this for the retards and then put in super bosses and dlc modes for the people who understand the gameplay

That's what I mean it has info on the pad that would have to be remade

Not that much I would say. About the same as BOTW. It could easily be turned into the mining/surveying map with a press of the switch’s screen if it is a touch screen.
Playing XCX in the gamepad, that was the only annoying part in the game for me, having to switch maps constantly and waiting for ages for the main menu to load only to realize you had to press the switch screens button.

I meant that I was using the gamepad screen only. Literally nothing would have to be remade.

The Wii U was a true bedside console. If you got tired of looking at the big screen and just wanna get comfy under the blankets, just switch to gamepad mode.

Direct is ruined, stop speculating everyone go home, either it's Rex for Smash or this fag is now the series permanent artist, both are pretty disappointing.

Just like the Switch now. The Switch is literally just the Wii U, but even more refined and convenient.

>this fag is now the series permanent artist
>hating on saitom
faggot

Sorry but I just can’t see it as refined or convenient if we’re looking at joycons. Shits heavy and the button layout is seriously a step down from the wii u Pro or gamepad.

His shit is blatant sameface even if a lot of his designs are actually pretty good, he's fine for a one off, or even a 2 off if they are the same world/story, but I don't want him to be the series artist, I'd rather Xenoblade change each game and X just keep using Tanaka. I'm also fine with successive games reusing the old characters art style if they reappear.

Monster Games ported Xenoblade to 3DS and took it from a one screen game to two screen, so it's not like an outside studio couldn't do the reverse

I don't know about that. The Wii U gamepad was already kinda heavy for a gamepad for obvious reasons. The Switch with joycons attached feel to me just about the same weight, even if the Switch might be technically a few grams heavyer. Doesn't make a difference to me.
Button placement really is personal preference.

It didn't really show on the models so I don't really care how sameface his art is.

Takahashi is too insistent on spicing things up each entry to have permanent artist beside Kunihiko Tanaka.

Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who is still talking about sameface when it comes to Japanese artists. Literally every single one of them is sameface because of the drawing technicues used for anime. It's such a pointless complaint when 95% of the artists use sameface.

I suppose we can agree to disagree. Except on that button layout. It wasn’t just layout they messed up, the sticks just feel worse and floaty and the no dpad “issue”. I’m legitimate considering on getting the DQ slime controller because it’s symmetrical, has the dpad and is peak comfy from what it looks like

First thing I noticed about the game is how sameface everyone is, I'm just glad that they had guest artist do Blades as well as other NPCs because it really helped break things up. Only problem I had with that was I thought that Torna was a completely different race of beings because of their faces, but then Mikhail

That seems like it would be the case but perhaps they attribute a lot of Xenoblade 2's success to it's very stock anime character designs.

I literally never felt that way for Tanaka

>That seems like it would be the case but perhaps they attribute a lot of Xenoblade 2's success to it's very stock anime character designs.
Or they're still not confident they can handle more complex designs in 3D without fucking them up which is also disappointing.

Yeah, Nia, Brighid, Poppi, Zeke, Morag, etc are all samefaces. Right.

On other news, Soraya Saga changed her twitter profile with 'Soraya Saga, screenwriter'

IT'S HAPPENING LADS

Attached: 1534532264113.jpg (573x877, 50K)

SHE'S BACK

Attached: 1566810934300.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Stop teasing me and getting me excited only to set me up for obvious disappointment, you fucking wanker I hate you stop it STOOOOP.

I'd disagree with that entirely on the fact that there were so many guest character designs that all looked good in 3d.

More or less.
>screenwriter
Oh no.

>Yeah, Nia, Brighid, Poppi, Zeke, Morag, etc are all samefaces. Right.
Nia, Pyra/Mytha, Rex and Morag are all sameface, and also look like the same designs he's done as guest work on Fire Emblem or Expelled from Paradise. Zeke and Brighid aren't but Zeke has an actual fucking nose so that already separates him from 90% of Saito's designs.

Did anyone else notice that their eyeballs move back into their head when their eyes close.

GOD I'M EXCITED

Played XC2 last year when unemployed and my dog died and it was the exact sort of shit I needed to cheer me up. Blasted through Gears + XC1 since and probably emulating X if a port isn't announced by February.

Really hope this is a new game or X port!

Also Malos jap voice actor also retweeted this nintendo direct
mobile.twitter.com/nakamuraFF11
he's probably just gonna narrated the direct like before tho

I don't even know what's happening anymore

Attached: Dn-rcsEVsAA6Pu-.jpg orig.jpg (1500x500, 88K)

Bros I really want something to happen after all this, it would be such a massive letdown if there would be nothing, please.

>feeling hope
You've already lost

Attached: 1437086258119.png (600x700, 116K)

I know it's just an elaborate ruse to make me feel shit in the end, but I can't help it.

Xenoblade 2 re-release ala Persona 5

BELIEVE IN THE HAPPENING, user

Attached: 1536562760899.png (362x447, 284K)

Hope only gives rise to despair

>play normally
>get KosMos half way into my playthrough
>finish game with 85 hours played
Lmao, imagine grinding for blades