Three Houses score

Nintendobros, i wonder what userscore get Death Stranding and Last of Us 2?

Attached: FETH.png (675x338, 91K)

Why do you assume it's Sony? Better yet, why do you care?

do people actually care about shit like this?

Death Stranding will get a higher score than every game in 2019

they'll be fine since Nintendo fans aren't as obsessed with user metacritic scores and don't tout shit like "SONY BONUS" outside of the commonly agreed upon AAA bonus

Not him but most people who give 0 to FE and AC made their accounts recently and also give 10s to Sony exclusives.

Death Stranding will get a pretty high userscore just because Hideo Kojima is working on it, Last of Us 2 will probably get review bombed because lesbians sticking it to god.

>they'll be fine since Nintendo fans aren't as obsessed with user metacritic scores
Why do you autists keep talking about it then?

Those were mine :)

I think i'll create account to give them zeros. Fire Emblem must be avenged.

t. spic

why do you assume he's assuming it's sony? he just mentioned the two biggest games on the horizon

Because pointing out how much you niggas seethe is hilarious.

Go to rotten tomatos

Probably something similar. User reviews for 1st party Sony and Nintendo games are not reliable because they are full of fanboys giving 0's because it's exclusive while giving 10's to exclusives from the other console. Metacritic really needs to do some sort of filtering of reviews like this because they have no way to verify if people actually own or play the game. At least on steam reviews you actually need to own the game although that doesn't stop people from abusing refunds to review bomb.

>make hourly threads about it
>y-you're the ones seething

Attached: 1354082934128.jpg (403x396, 61K)

Because it's blatant review bombing and it proves how retarded metacritic is as a source for quality

>make an account to bring down the score of a game you haven't even played
>you're seething for pointing out how stupid this is!!!!

Attached: 1538410098851.png (231x218, 10K)

or maybe simply reviewers dislike the games? everybody knows that it's well known how usually Nintendo games get reviews +1 around the globe. Zelda had 97 metacritic from critics yet only 8.5 from users (12500 reviews). There's quite few games on Switch that have around 0.8-1.2 lower user score than critic score.

Yes, there are idiots giving zeros, yes there are also bunch of idiots giving tens to raise the score. Truth is always something in between so I think user score is usually the right score when all the 10s and 0s cancel each other out.

except none of the people who reviewed bombed are here, meanwhile all the nincels make threads about it and pretend to not be angry at it

>implying implications

It evens out all the retarded fanboys who give it a 10

It doesn't even out because one side will be more autistic than the other.

>reading reviews of console exclusives
Why would you ever do that, they have about as much credibility as asking your dog if a game is good and they bark at you.

i trust my dog more than i trust this place when it comes to games

Probably the same considering it's Xcucks doing this to every game while they wait for Queers 5.