Make game

make game

Attached: 1280px-Godot_logo.svg.png (1280x518, 48K)

im trying,
although i wonder what kind of game to make?
Maybe a game based on a dead genre like skating or racing or stealth

based

oh i got this bruh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.37.48 PM.png (692x446, 99K)

godot more like meme

Games are childish. I make line of business applications for boomer companies like an adult.

>Godot
>make
Oh no no no no no

based and enterprise.pilled

fucking godot shills ree

I will when Godot catches up to its competition.

So basically never

What gendra for a magical girl game?

There's multiple ones that can work. Turn-based RPG, sidescrolling fighter/beat-em-up, platformer, shmup, what exactly is your plan for it?

whats the core loop mother fucker. its all about that core loop

I want to, but I have no idea where to even start learning anything about art. There's a massive sea of often-contradictory information about it available, and even stuff aimed at "absolute beginners" seems to assume the presence of knowledge or skills that I do not possess.

I will go back to it later.
I am going to go with game maker 2 since it is faster and easier to deal with.

Helicopter will be best the gender for your magical girl

What a dumb way to start making your video game. Think of gameplay mechanics first, build a prototype with simple shapes and see if it's fun to play or not. Why you guys are always starting development from fucking making a characters and other shit like this?

even HL3 is being made in unity
how will godot ever compete?

HL3 is being made in unreal you idort

For the time being you can make placeholder "programmer art" (think minecraft) and develop your game first, then go back and replace it with better assets after finishing the core game and gameplay

Thanks for your inputs, going to start working on my battle royal magical girl game now.