Why yes, I WAS about to kickstart a new game in a couple of days, how could you tell?

>why yes, I WAS about to kickstart a new game in a couple of days, how could you tell?

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-095640__01.jpg (1080x1034, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/workplace-study-finds-men-have-responded-to-metoo-by-be-1837712883
archive.is/vBUle
youtube.com/watch?v=3OCEBqex6os&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacle_(critical_theory)
youtube.com/watch?v=77rJ8VLj2-c
youtube.com/watch?v=2wkzwykOCfI
oneangrygamer.net/sjw-sexual-misconduct-master-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so basically he dated girls in the industry?

His greatest and last mistake.

Apologize.

Attached: 1539566021519.png (606x557, 648K)

How many of these indie devs will they kill, vros?

No

Attached: 0639BA19-EFA1-4961-AA7B-F1FED8848712.png (480x448, 110K)

I actually had to work to earn my money. I demand to get paid for doing nothing.

Maybe try not using exploitative techniques? Is being a standup, decent person so fucking hard? Lmfao. So many bots and Yea Forumscucks will seethe at the notion of clowns getting their just desserts after trying to use underhanded tactics. Idiots. Pathetic morons.

You "people" truly believe that someone who did shady shit won't have said shady shit come bite them in the ass? Ahahaha.

Literally yes. His worst sin is getting laid. What a fucking crime.

>some random thug kills someone
>Umm sweetie innocent until proven guilty, don't publish his name before he's prosecuted

I laugh at both sides lol the more dead the better XD

I don't get it, what's the end game?

Do they want him to apologize? To stop selling his game?

Never make games again? Go to jail, what do they want?

You forgot to put "Empathy™" somewhere, so your buzzword quota wasn't met. No food for you today, comrade.

Try again tomorrow.

until they get around $80k to burn through again

Interesting how in these indie cliques it always comes out over Twitter and not in a police report

IMAGINE STILL DEVOTING YOUR LIFE TO THIS BULLSHIT WITCH-HUNTING AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN THING PASSES RIGHT UNDER ALL OF OUR NOSES

police is sexist

They want him to transition

>Never make games again? Go to jail, what do they want?
>Women
>Knowing what they want
>Under literally any circumstance
LMFAO

Pro tip, all women want is attention and a free ride.

attention
to ruin his life

lodsamone

Shame if he does stop. He's certified soi-filled, but he's also unironically an auteur.

#metoo was a mistake

Seething cucks

Kek

>fallacy of relative privation

Social media “police” get more killins done.

Comrade,
You need to fill your daily quota of buzzwords, and using the party-approved Empathy™ and Decent Human Being™ words is mandatory. You have failed to do both, and thus your rights to proper nutrition have been temporarily revoked.
Please rectify this situation by the end of tomorrow's shift.

Sincerely,
The Party

>if I say the magic words, I win the argument

Fuck trannies

so its not even abuse?
did they learn nothing from Alec putting a gun to his mouth?

>#metoo was a mistake
It actually wasn't, it's resulting in beta males no longer procreating and powerful men forming boys clubs once again to ensure women are no longer in positions of power because they're continually fucking shit up for the sake of creating drama.

>w.wWHO CARES
lmao was there ever a more feminine defense argument? When has it ever worked?

So if you can get MeTooed for just being a dick why is no one MeTooing the scores of women that treat men like shit every fucking day?

Men have better things to do.

White men can’t get raped, abused or discriminated sweetie.

>another mass shooting starts

Silly honeybuns, there is not #MeToo for women, only for men.

Pretty much.

you may not speak negatively in any way about the protected classes, even if it's true

There was a case like that five years ago.

>During our relationship he cheated on me with people brought to company events, and who were wanting to work with the company. He broke up with me by messaging me that he'd cheated on me with a colleague (also his direct report) at the office Halloween party.

TLDR: Roastie mad man in a position of influence isnt enraptured with her mediocre vagina and fucks other women

Too many women fell into the Marilyn Monroe quote of "can't handle me at my worst, don't deserve me at my best". It's basically their get out of jail card.

Reading the allegations, it seems like the worst thing someone accused him of was... cheating on someone he was in a relationship with.
What exactly is this

If you read the article turns out he was dating one of his underlings. He cheater on her then claimed he treated her differently after they broke up.

Fool him for dating someone he had to manage.
Fool her for using this situation to attack because she got cheated on.

It doesn't matter what happens to him, the accusers simply want the limelight for themselves in the hopes that they'll gain internet fame and potentially free money for their "efforts"

>Guy owns up to having cheated and rightfully breaks things off instead of playing the fool and keep lying to her
How is that a bad thing? I mean, the cheating is obviously bad but he owned up to it.

>Dating white women
>Dating white women who are involved in any tech field
Why would you do this to yourself?
White women are literally made for pumping and dumping.

>dont date
>"Have sex"
>do date
>"You have raped me"

Attached: 1552618238174.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>How is that a bad thing?
Because he made her feel special and it turns out she was just an easy nut so obviously this is LITERALLY RAPE

Yeah? What’s so fucking hard to understand?

>w.wWHO CARES
>lmao was there ever a more feminine defense argument?
man, so like 99% of dudes i met in my life are sissys i guess.

Because there is a stigma around that. Don't act like this place wouldn't call someone abused by a woman a softboi or wimp.

Bye bye danger hair hoes, this one is gonna hurt on court.

Attached: file.png (599x2136, 183K)

Reminder this only applies to ugly subpar men
Chad deals with NONE of this

Literally this. If he had kept her on and fast tracked a promotion nothing would have ever been said.

He better have been cheating with someone in the industry like a reviewer for material gain, otherwise that is some DAMN exploitive behaviour.

>you can get #metoo'd over a bad breakup now
How much longer until people get twitter lynched for leaving the toilet seat up, or not taking out the garbage in a previous relationship?

Attached: 1567013885246.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

>All those deleted tweets
Oh shit they're running scared lmao.

I haven't played video games for an extremely long time now but I've been seeing card based games show up recently, mostly on mobil that remind me of Chain of Memories

Is Cultist Simulator good? Might buy it

I hope he fucking destroys them and paves the way for others.

got em

He has not responded to the allegations of Wood however.

I honestly think though that he should not have dated people from work.

oh damn

>mess with someone that doesn't cower from then
>and in the same week drove someone to suicide
Welp, so much for the videogame #MeToo.

I think they probably do but just don’t reply or acknowledge it’s existence, which is probably the best thing to do.

>those people telling you to have sex actually expect you to kill yourself after inevitably getting zoe'd

I guess he deleted even his own tweets, I couldn't find this

kek

The lore is pretty great. And if you like no handholding then it might just what you like.

Sadly, it's also incredibly grindy, and there is little variation in how a run plays out once you know the mechanics.

It's not great mechanically - glorified 'wait x seconds' simulator. However the atmosphere is some of, if not THE best I've ever experienced in any medium.

I thought you meant him, you cunt.

It's good, but can get tedious or same-y

>in Cultist Simulator you can date followers you've recruited
>the writing is so good because it comes from real life experience
Can I say BASED?

I used to think women were people until my brother's ex invited him over to "fuck her in the ass" over text message and then went to the cops the next day to report he raped her

Luckily he kept the text message and showed them it was consensual. Dumb bitch thought if she deleted the text on her end it also deleted it on his end

>by messaging me
Yea Forums is beyond help in any social situation ever.

Intense grind, but I think it's a legitimate work of art.

OH NONONO FELLOW ROASTIES WHAT THE HELL

Attached: 09212A2C-0DCC-432C-8485-CCF65AA99F24.png (700x700, 432K)

>shady
>exploitative

Bait but please tell me what he did that was truly "exploitative". I'll wait.

it's okay if you don't understand what I'm saying
I know you're retarded already.

Right lads, wads out for the Ladies!

These "accusers" right now:
>OH SHIT ITS A STING ZOE SET US UP

Attached: Dong.png (234x347, 33K)

NOO, TYRONE'S BABY NEEDS HIS REESE PUFFS

Are you implying that this is a media stunt, OP?

I love it honestly, between women wasting police resources and police recruitment being at an all time low (with most US cities being so understaffed that they literally miss 40% of emergency calls) these next few years are going to be amazing.

L O D S OF E M O N E

WHAT'S THAT SPELL!?

Attached: harry.jpg (184x184, 15K)

So? It's a shitty thing to do but having done it face to face would still amount to the same result. Cheated, broke it off, life goes on. Not public harassment.

>Interesting how in these indie cliques it always comes out over Twitter and not in a police report
Police dealinga are more subtle and discreet, twitter is public social execution, whether you did what is claimed or not you now have a cloud over your head that will fuck over your life, work and social media.

Attached: 1504861939427.jpg (313x254, 56K)

You’ll NEVER be a woman.

Let me guess, no consequences for the false accusation?

Women who are into or involved with video games are nothing but trouble. You should never date them, hire them or have anything to do with them.

You gotta admit it is a bizarre fucking situation when a dude has to call cops on some hoes on Twitter to defend himself. But yeah he should sue if he can and ASAP. Hope he saved her tweets. This is especially actionable in the UK.

You'll NEVER be in a woman

What does that have to do with my simple question for OP?

>Have sex with a woman
#metood
>Have sex with a different woman
#metood by woman because you cheated on her

The only winning move is not to play.

Reading the full accusations the worst thing he seems to be accused of is cheating on women? No rape, not even shit like groping. I mean if he cheated on women I'm not exactly happy about it but shit I don't give a fuck in the context of his games.

Anyone who lies and accuses someone of rape should get the same jail time a rapist does.

Reminds me of the Night in the Woods guy, he was accused of stuff and now he's fired. And people are cheering for it even though noting has been proven, and people get angry at you for suggesting the women were wrong.
Oh and they're calling him a rapist even though they didn't even accuse him of that

No, I'm implying it's coordinated.

If I started dating would I get burned too?

Toasty tranny on dilation watch.

costs like 50$ for a decent one
the winning move is to avoid american women lol

>relationship drama is now a crime in the court of social media
I guess were not going to autosage this pile of shit thread since it isn't about the golden goose.

Any man with a handful of functioning brain cells won't want to work with women after all this bullshit

Attached: 1567387578297.jpg (512x512, 45K)

I have a gf, nice try tranny.

Buhh... duhhh... ruhh...rehhh.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

Yes

Stick to focusing on personal growth and survival, go beyond petty desires of the flesh

Attached: 1504413704543.jpg (541x565, 142K)

>tentative evidence
Spam mystique, don't do too many expeditions and wait for a moth aspect henchman to hire. No big deal.

Maybe you missed the news but that guy's dead, an hero.

kek

Just date a normal, religious girl and avoid degenerates.

Wait is cheating enough to get metoo’d now?

>How is that a bad thing?
>So? It's a shitty thing to do but
do you have a fishbrain? legit question.
we don't even know if he actually owned up to it. she didn't say anything about him actually saying sorry, or just going "found someone better, bye". i really fail to understand your thought process where you can ask how something is a bad thing when you already have to make assumptions (that he actually owned up to it and did better afterwards) to just make it slightly less shitty.

Nah, just steer clear of western women and all white women.
Not many of these #MeToo types have been Asians, at least not the FOB type.

I dislike the real time aspect because you either let the timer run and don't have time to read any of the long lore snippets each event has, or you pause constantly and when you unpause you just stare at the screen for several dozen seconds before another thing pops up that has new text and pause again. It's always the worst of both worlds. The game is also very fucking grindy with you repeating same mundane tasks over and over again in each playthrough: for example you ideally want to be making money almost all the time, so in practice you have to drag a certain "job" card into "work" slot, wait about a minute or so, drag another status card there so your character puts in extra effort and actually gets paid, rinse and repeat throughout your entire run.

I really wish the game allowed the player to place custom magnet slots or create macros so the relevant card that you wanted to constantly repeat automatically got pulled, rather than having to do the same menial shit several hundred times between all the actually interesting stuff. Certain repeating status cards already do that so it's weird why they don't let the player utilize the same mechanic.

>he was accused of stuff and now he's fired
user, that guy killed himself. He didn't have any support system left after his entire social circle was convinced he was an abusive rapist based on nothing.

Bless this guy discussing videogames on a twitter screencap thread

But Alexis is a girl's name.

>this is a pattern of abuse
well he's got that right

People have been publicly calling out cheaters to warn future partners since forever.
But you probably can't, or at least shouldn't, be fired from an employer for something like that.

>He broke up with me by messaging me that he'd cheated on me with a colleague (also his direct report) at the office Halloween party.
Cheating in the first place is obviously a bad thing but whether or not he was apologetic isn't important. Even if he begged for forgiveness, we'd still be seeing the exact same news.

What is he denying?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.58.42 PM.png (1220x2564, 321K)

What exactly is exploitative behavior?

Women cant help but make men distance themselves from them. I welcome this era or shunning females in every industry.

Why were ProJared threads deleted when he was accused and when he released his video but this is allowed?

They were going to fix this and more in BoH. That's why this situation is so infuriating.

>How do we fix this issue?
Stop hiring women lmao

Attached: received_10216031876499668.png (531x676, 461K)

have you ever been in a social situation before?

Don't know why he chose the other girl, his wife was qt

Officially? To warn others so they don't fall prey to him. Honestly? To ruin his career and hopefully his life.

The same thing we want when we do this shit: fun

Attached: 976e.gif (480x270, 3.22M)

>Don't know why he chose the other girl, his wife was qt
he was a literal cuck

White guys just need to do what the rest of us do and only associate with females if we work with them or are fucking with them.
There's a reason you'll never see a group of black or Hispanic guys with a token female, because that shit doesn't happen. Most serious black card games won't even let women sit and watch.
Women ruin the dynamic of any male group, no better example of that exists than the vidya industry.
I would say get rid of beta males, but unfortunately that's not feasible, so the next best thing is to bar any distractions that make them act like faggots.

Fucking his subordinates.

>mattress girl

>deleting tweets en masse the second someone threatens legal action
hoo hoo, very interesting, almost as if people knew it was bullshit but we're hoping a weak man would cave, no suicide for them this time

Attached: Gabe.jpg (592x333, 14K)

jezebel.com/workplace-study-finds-men-have-responded-to-metoo-by-be-1837712883

That's already happening and it's hilarious. Sorry I had to link a Jezebel article, though.

wtf is wrong with boogie

>Jewish dad
Doesn't count for obvious reasons.
Mixed girls are the worst, you shouldn't have to be told to avoid them.
Never in my life have I met a mixed girl of any racial composition who wasn't a fucking nutcase.

Then don't retard

Next time just archive.
archive.is/vBUle

>Random woman makes a claim about him grooming a bunch of young women, but brings no evidence forward and doesn't go to the authorities
>He denies these claims
>People still call him an abuser
>Other woman says that they had a consensual long term relationship that ended in a bad breakup and him cheating
>Not pretty, but completely normal as these things happen. Relationships can break
>Somehow people claim that this confirms everything and that he is now a super evil criminal and start cutting ties with him
why

>being a standup person
Why would anyone do this? America used to be an honor based society in the past but now low inhibition low intelligence idiots fucked the system up. "Why would i be nice when everyone will take advantage of it" is basically what everyone thinks like nowadays. The only nice people left alive are actually liers looking to swindle you out of something they want

well i see no problem there. teachers should definitely fuck their students

cheaters deserve to be abandoned just for cheating alone.

outrage culture

Attached: 1544918090029.jpg (960x960, 89K)

loads of money

probly!

no it's still there
look under "tweets and replies"

What's funny is that they manage to still play the victim card, saying they're being punished for the metoo movement. Some of these men are scared shitless of even having to interact with a woman in some private environment and they still play the victim card.

Damn it I liked the game, though it was pretty nifty. Welp, what's the betting odds Yea Forums? Chad his way though this or go out like an hero.

I agree with you
That is why Zoe should go to jail, nice to find people who also agree on Zoe having to carry the responsibility of killing someone

>why is everyone so angry he cheated on his gf
>its perfectly normal

Witch hunt mentality, or "cancel culture" as the kids say.

Twitter needs to be made illegal as it facilitates these inane witch hunts. Every week you hear about some prolific celeb or game dev getting 'cancelled'

He did the smart thing in getting legal advice and apparently filing a police complain. He's going full chad mode.

roasties btfo

Attached: 1518254597463.jpg (419x750, 54K)

>“‘Most men know what sexual harassment is, and most women know what it is,’ Leanne Atwater, a professor at the University of Houston and one of the study’s authors, told the Harvard Business Review. ‘The idea that men don’t know their behavior is bad and that women are making a mountain out of a molehill is largely untrue. If anything, women are more lenient in defining harassment.’”
>If anything, women are more lenient in defining harassment.’”
well, that's pretty interesting.

It is actually.

They want attention for themselves, and death for him.

In that case you're part of the problem if you go for asian girls

Him cheating on his gf is none of your business, its not a morally correct action but nobody not involved with it should give a fuck.

Also being a cheater has absolutely nothing to do with child grooming.

Man there was one time where it took me like 40 tries to find a moth henchman to take care of my evidence. Thank God I worked out how the summoning system worked after that so I just wiped out any inspectors that cropped up instantly.

It can be both, but is widely considered girls name, that is why they included aCharacter of mysterious and indistinct gender as an third option when generating a character in Fallen London.

Good thing I'm not Jewish or white.

Women under 40 are generally already a problem in fields that require lots of training or experience to do the job well because they're likely to end up pregnant which means you're missing an employee for a couple years if you're unlucky.

Thanks for reminding me that kickstarter starts soon. Book of Hours seems right up my alley.

Whatever AK gets up to in his spare time is none of my fucking business or concern.

its also perfectly normal to be hated for it, why get butt flustered when it comes back to bite you?

>Thinking those are the magic words
Let me show you how its done:
Racist. You raped me

I feel like this is appropriate to post. There's a reason why it's sometimes difficult to understand what harassment is by these people's standards, and why some men are apparently terrified of getting metoo out of nowhere.

Attached: 1446026383866.jpg (1800x4478, 3.13M)

>showing that you aren't even capable of respecting an allegedly loved one and are completely unworthy of trust does not affect anyone else interacting with that person
why does Yea Forums always insist on not facing consequences for being shitty people and that everyone should just look the other way?

Oh no I did a bad thing I better give you all my money and then kill myself.

Based. I'll buy his game now

Ok, be honest Yea Forums, would you Zoey Quinn?

Because, as the movement implies, all modern women care about is attention and making everything about them. A friend of a relative committed suicide a couple years back, and the entire funeral some cunt Aunt who barely knew him kept shrieking and pretending to fall over any time no one was looking at and/or comforting her. It doesn't matter what situation, the vast majority are hardwired to make it about themselves.

Attached: 1437856942940.jpg (900x900, 64K)

BASED
New Sunless series when?

Post yfw you didn't fall for "have sex" posters

Attached: Dr.-Evil.jpg (970x545, 156K)

well you see user its called not being an autist and being able to read the room. are you involved with a girl already, sending her 100 flowers saying you wanna suck her pussy dry is probably hot. did you just meet her yesterday? sending her 100 flowers and saying you wanna suck her pussy will get you a restraining order

>ITT

Attached: source[1].gif (700x478, 925K)

(you)

>random qoutes with meme pics
i would burn the harddrive this shit is on.
you seem to be illiterate though so i understand why "funny" pics are better for you.

Since they worked together Twitter has all data.

I hope they all get what they fucking deserve

Yes, I regularly fantasize about her and other feminazi gaming figures domming me 2bh.

Consequences for cheating is not consequences for grooming. Do shoot people who litter?

Are you a fucking inbred? You do realize that infidelity happens in about 30% of relationships, right? Its actually impossible to know the circumstances behind it as well, a lot of the time the relationship is doomed before the cheating even starts.

Besides that, this dude is a fucking game dev. Short of being a criminal why the fuck should you care about his personal life? He could be beating it to gay furry shota scat diaper porn for all I give a fuck and that doesnt affect me or his games in any way. Id understand if he was a criminal but infidelity does not mean youre a fucking kiddy diddler.

Pull your head out of your morally righteous ass and stop acting like you are the moral authority on anything.

This is the whitest post I've seen on Yea Forums in quite awhile.
It's embarrassing how out of touch most of the white dudes here are.
And I say that as a black woman.

This isn't related to OP but it happened a year or two ago and it was swept under the rug after it backfired

>Guy gets invited to GDC
>Doesn't go, has other obligations
>Some random dude slides in, fakes his credentials and luckily gets in
>Goes to after parties, hooks up with female indie dev
>Made a bunch of promises to her, "oh you can work with me, i'll help your career if you do etc"
>She's dumb enough to believe it
>Months pass and she's messaging the guy who she thought she hooked up with and he's like "i don't know who the fuck you are. i didn't offer you shit"
>She's pissed and tries to get the guy in trouble with some huge blog post
>The week GDC happened he was in New York with proof and had been there for at least a month
>She got embarrassed and dumped on and just quietly went underground

depends, are they black?

No they should be found ten miles outside of town with two rusty pipes stuck in their holes and covered in cum from a footbal stadium worth of men

open bob and vegeta

I hope his accusers get what they deserve.

Based women killing indies

Because most men are not bisexual, and fully sentient AI sex bots aren't a thing. Women have power over men in any society that does not abide by internal violence.

It's not even rape anymore. "Exploitive behaviour"? Are you fucking kidding me?

Literally nobody gives a fuck, take your black ass back to twitter. This board is anonymous and your identity is not relevant here.

i was obviously resonding to the first part, check your reading comprehension.
no excuses for cheaters.

Sure, cheating sucks, like i said its not pretty, but its also neither illegal nor uncommon, nor something we have enough information about. People usually don't wake up one day and say "hey, cheating sounds pretty cool". We don't know enough to truly judge the situation, not that we should because his old relationships aren't our deal. At best we can say that he was probably an asshole, but thats about it

Yeah that's how they're trying to witch hunt Jeremy Soule

Oh man, that reminds me I still didn't complete Seeking the Name in Fallen London, sucks he has to go through that shit, thought he wouldn't have beef with those kind of people, since representation in Fallen London setting an stuff.

you tell'em, Badonka! Shieeeeet!

get the fuck off your moral high horse, you basement dwelling scum. when's the last time you talked to an actual person?

The actual answer is women dont care if other women are criminals.

Cardi B literally admitted to drugging and robbing men on Twitter and the same women who #METOO were cheering her on.

Many of them just hold a spite towards men and want to fuck them over as much as possible.

>enter into monogamous relationship
>cheat
>wow why are you angry its not illegal!!
t.cheater

yasssssss slay queen

>inb4 they run to the United Nations

Fucking retards shitting where they eat. Don't fuck people you work with dumbasses.

who hurt you sweaty? Sorry you got cheated on UwU

lol pathetic

Alexis shit is actually good and isn't harmed by the representation, among other reasons because it isn't the centerpiece, just another part of the scenery.
I imagine that's enough for some people to make it not inclusive enough.

White women are not subject to the law silly

anyone got the tweets that were deleted?

They want to be able to feel like bullies without any of the negative implications about it.

every day when i wake up next to my husband.

oh no not the united nations, they might send angry letters, i can't believe the power women have bros

Joke's on you, I have a Cuck fetish so this doesn't bother me

Nah, when it comes to white guys acting like being a pussy is preferable in a male and that hitting on a woman is "being shitty" yea, then I come out and say something.
Normally I wouldn't, but too many of you faggots post here, so it has to be done.
I know old white women and white guys don't give a fuck, but all this retarded #MeToo shit fucks over my career prospects more than anything else, maybe these white bitches should do the world a favor, close their legs, and stop fucking for a few months if they're getting "raped" and "exploited" so much.

finally one guy who doesn't bend down

People usually talk bullshit behind backs.
In soviet Russia we have phrase "fear has big eyes". This is exactly how it works and some anons probably experienced something like that in real life. You know like
>some ""friend""" ask you do to him a favor
>you decline politely
>he goes apeshit and start acting like you killed his mother
>your "decline politely" turns into "he told me to fuck off retard or I will break your face"

Attached: 1489181202137152713.png (490x468, 34K)

LMAO too late. Social trust will continue to disintegrate at increasing speeds and all you can do is watch.

They did learn something user.
That the method works.

Cute LARPing, gb2 /pol/

>making her do housework in the middle of the night
well I have a new fetish now, thank you

>that one insane cunt telling him "That’s not what an ethical or innocent person does." in reply to him going through legal process of defending himself against accusations and allegations
>then another faggot goes on to say "Legal threats made on social media are not a good idea. "
Are they just not self-aware at all? They want him tried by Twitter/public opinion and clearly consider that enough, but him saying he will get legal representation in regards to being accused is somehow a threat?

Attached: 1490181534452.png (258x370, 165K)

Fucking based
Get those bitches raped in jail

Attached: kwzddy6n668y.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Yeah, Fallen London is quite discreet in that regard, sexuality and gender, while still allowing you to indulge in tentacle and mind rape and tripping balls on opium and whatnot.

If you're not just larping for fun I feel you. Fortunately meritocracy is on the rise and at least where I am, black women are hired more because not everything is a fight. Having to go through a life of bullshit makes you pick your battles better and nuance people better generally.

One day I'm going to write a sociological research paper that demonstrates how #MeToo and mass shootings are essentially the same thing.

Which is to say, you take a generation of young people, completely strip them of any sense of control or power over the events of their own lives or the world around them, and then react with shock and horror when they latch onto any outlet, no matter how negative and violent, if it lets them feel like they have power or control over something.

Twitter people jump on the internet lynch mob bandwagon because it makes them feel like they get to make a fucking decision with lasting impact. Their judgment has some form of meaning or consequence. White men may not have #MeToo but they have shooting up mosques in New Zealand, same basic deal. Anything to regain some form of temporary sense of control.

So, yes, basically, it's just what bullies did in elementary school, except instead of punching nerdy kids because they couldn't punch their shitty dad like they wanted, it's lashing out at random strangers because they can't lash out at the people/systems that deprive them of any sense of autonomy.

Meh writer and shit dev

They know exactly what they are doing. This type of behavior is no different than the red scare or salem witch hunts. This is basically the modern equivalent of.

>if you try to drown them in water and they dont die, then they are a witch

Or

>"i am not a witch" is exactly what a witch would say.

Sure you would, tough guy.

He probably had sex with some women and they expected him to hire them or change the game to their liking. He didn't, and thus the sex was exploitative.
That or he hired a woman employee and expected her to work for her salary.

>refusing to have sex with her
my sides

Attached: 1516267723482.jpg (1200x1359, 153K)

okay guys, I found it but in form of vidya, you can just see the tweets there.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OCEBqex6os&feature=youtu.be
lmfao, this gonna be good, someone save this video

there's the old saying, don't dip your pen in company ink

God I hate 2019

Attached: 1559322824369.jpg (303x314, 56K)

Why?

I mean, at the end of the day I'm not all that worried, I'm fairly far along in my career anyways so whatever.
Plus I've got a gun, when society does break down I won't be going without a fight.
I'm just tired of all this retarded shit driving a wedge between the sexes because some upper class white cunts want to lash out at daddy.
Shit's annoying, and when they do eventually cause society to buckle here's hoping that they're the first ones to die.

Kill yourself, incel /pol/cuck. Nobody will miss you. The world will be a better place in your absence.

Attached: 1542696148099.png (720x569, 352K)

Joke's on you faggot, I already don't want to work with women. 26 years in the military has taught me that men and women are incapable of working together in any meaningful capacity.

Attached: 1526100157674.jpg (1024x961, 292K)

Attached: 1564007607521.jpg (960x599, 384K)

I don't know man, what's left, sunless connection of tunnles and caverns?

This. Hopefuly im never successful or famous, because i'd be metood bigly. Lol who am i kidding, ill never be successful

Oh man imagine what would happen if a female dev cheated on her bf with other guys it would end her career haha

Post an image that we can fucking read

>God I hate 201X
fix'd

tits or gtfo

Somebody just killed themselves, you piece of shit. Is that $00.02 you just got worth your dignity? Your humanity?

Attached: 1566349526636.gif (200x200, 470K)

It's good but don't expect a loong expirence. And what ever you do don't read guides. The game play is mostly figguring out how the game works, it's one of those.

is that a tranny
>I'm still ill
yep it's a tranny

Shoo phoneposter, shoo.

>Unprofessional "work" environment.
>Full of incestuous people.
>Everyone knows each other in the video game "journalism" & indie game scene.
>Increasingly these people work for major companies.
>Zero boundaries because these people don't want to be professional.
>People work for eachother, people have sex, people have sex to get work or help since a lot of them (women) don't know how to code.
>Relationships fall apart.
>Because everyone knows eachother they have to get ahead with the narrative to avoid the other person telling people what they are like.
>"Oh it wasn't a bad relationship, it was ABUSE."
>Repeat a thousand times.
>Shitty teenage romances = abuse.

Attached: 1567299223447.gif (1000x842, 78K)

There was talk of Sunless Ceilings for a while.

>larping as a nigger
Don't you have any dignity?
Jesus Christ.

>shitty
theres that word again you fucking retards

these are these peoples' personal relationships. if you fuck up in a relationship, as is extremely common, especially in this fucked up clown world, it shouldn't be aired out on twitter years after the fact.

the fact witch hunting has spread so casually to broken relationships is such slippery slope

Am I too understand that if you're name is Alex and you're an indie dev you have a 100% chance of being accused of abusing women?

Guess I'll stop working on my game

Never date in your industry

Or just don't interact with women. But then you run the risk of being called a sexless incel or whatever.

There is no endgame. They are literal, unironic psychopaths who use rape accusations as badges of honor to gain clout and finance. Pre-Reagan these kinds of people would have been locked up under intense electro shock.

top fucking kek

And that my friends, is why yuo never stick yuor pen in the company ink. IDC how hot she is or how much yuo want her, find someone outside of work

>Or just don't interact with women.

Guarantee you'll get accused anyway and then who will believe you when you say that you've never met?

What if you date someone outside of your industry, THEN they enter your industry and then proceed to ruin your life?

Good, as this thread proves that is a mistake.

Hollow Earth concept with Judgment shittery? Something in Cultist Simulator universe can work too

Attached: Mansus_map.png (2048x1152, 3.49M)

Theyre just new age bullies. They do it for the same reason bullies do: to feel powerful.

I guess some nigga did get it.

just u wait till they figure out that they can get your shit

Because it didn't happen. You know who actually raped people? Bill Cosby. And those women went to the police and settled out of court. These psychos didn't even file a report.

when you get older you will realize that attractiveness isn't the most important thing in a partner (its still important though, don't get me wrong, I'm a total lookist) and a lot of attractive people don't provide other things important to you in a relationship.

So what? No matter who you are or what goals you have, vidya related or not, ppl will talk shit. Fuck'em. Do your thing

RIP NEW GAME

Attached: hours.jpg (768x351, 42K)

>You know who actually raped people? Bill Cosby
yikes

Suck life out of him like the vampires they are

This makes sense.

Attached: 1556947477260.png (471x451, 206K)

What does it matter? I'll still feel ugly.

Only retards would do that, in any industry.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink.

>interacting with females or LGBTQ+2 in any industry
LOL

You ever seen how a cat mangles their victims? not really eating them, or killing them, just toying with them until it dies. These women are like that.

They won't settle for a punch or anything physical like men do, they want to dig deeper and deeper, and want to keep it going for as long as possible. Notice how they always start gossiping and getting people who are close to their "abusers" to start sympatizing with them? they want to destroy everything deep within the roots. Feeling victimized makes them empowered, and they want to have their shitty behaviour justified.

Holy shit you hit the nail on the head. It really is just a bunch of people being retards and not separating their work and private lives

They want to shame people. They want to control people. All they want is zombie boys to make their political propaganda for them.

They don't like that they have to have sex with men to get their games made. So they want to cut out the middle man.

They want the whole industry to be controlled and directed by them.

Attached: 1567361554144.png (576x467, 344K)

>all these accusations against men for rape or sexual assault or harassment
>all of them want it to be in court of public opinion which is fickle as fuck and completely unreliable for anything but complete mob madness
>when they accuse some dude that just about loses it all and he goes out with a bang, probably killing the people who wrecked his life, they'll still lack the self awareness that they brought this onto themselves

Attached: 1559962451261.jpg (900x582, 383K)

>get talked into some sex
>regret it 12 years later
>drive man to suicide
nothing wrong here. move along

This. You won't be immune to metoo, but it'll reduce the chances of contracting this disease

this story broke 2 hours before Alec was accused, you dolt. in fact, it spurred Zoe to post on Twitter, herself.

Attached: 1543706169969.jpg (249x249, 17K)

cosby was innocent desu

Let's get it going lads. Maybe Alec wasn't my guy, but he will be tinder that starts the fire. RIP

Attached: 1554030156426.jpg (672x668, 125K)

>Jeremy Soule
This gaming metoo started from Jeremy Soule. Alexis Kennedy and the Night in the Woods guy were accused right after.

When you get older you stop giving a fuck about being ugly because you find the demographic of women that thinks youre hot.

For me, its goth tatted stoner chicks

>you can get #metoo'd over a bad breakup now
Like Eron Gjoni?

>The only nice people left alive are actually liers
That and shit like janitors who just don't play the game.

Just do what I did user, have one sexual relationship in high school and never do it again.

Ruh roh, he isn't killing himself

IT TAKES 2 TO MAKE A THING GO RIGHT

My cousin cheated on his girlfriend and when they both found out, they teamed up and accused him raping them. He ended up in juvie for a while and it ruined his plans to join the navy even though he was proven innocent.

Lynch them sonny

Feminists are effectively bringing back sexist hiring practices. Very impressive.

this

Attached: dodge the bullets.png (577x512, 437K)

Youve been able to for a while, see Johnny Depp

They'll use it to further their "victim" status.
>Omg! See! Evil white male rapists are mass murderers too! Give me money!

I hard some theory related to american dream and wealth. Since all this femnazi shit and metoo garbage happening in US korean crazy feminists are literally fem internet IGIL and have nothing to do with US. People reach "american dream". You have everything and it's boring. You need to feel bigger more important. To have "delusional' about your weight in society. That's why politics and other garbage is hot topic now.

You already know the answer.

Kinda funny, Soule is way more relevant than these indie cucks and yet his case seems to be the least discussed one.

he should ruin their lives somehow tbqhfamalam

>Just do what I did user, have one sexual relationship in high school and never do it again.

escorts exist for good dicking, and they require less maintenance than actual crazy girlfriend would

I honestly don't care. I just enjoy mass killings so long as I or my parents aren't being one of the victims. The rest of the world can burn.

Whats fucked up is you can easily just ruin a mans rep without this shit. Just spread it like a rumor if you want for fuck sakes. Literally breaking the law and never getting punished for it is why women are such trash nowadays.

I didn't understand this game at all, am I a brainlet?

>this is equatable to sexual abuse now
Yea Forums is beyond help in any social situation ever.

>not separating their work and private lives
It really is. Their accusations sound no different to things I have heard anecdotally in real life.

A relationship breaks up. Two people in the relationship have a LOT of mutual friends. Battle becomes about who can win over the most people. You have to spread the narrative. Shit relationship and arguments becomes ABUSE. People take sides.

All we are seeing is that but on a Twitter rampage scale.

Attached: 1567308910308.jpg (1125x1342, 819K)

I wish you could side with dead Hours or Hours from Nowhere to fuck up Mansus

prove me wrong: "Simulator" games should not have cards in them, unless it's called Poker Simulator.

otherwise it's false advertising.

No

VIRTUAL RAPE WHEN?
I want true chaos.

america is the land of mass shootings. just add it to the pile

Well that's what Zoey Q is and look at her now.

You're an attentionlet

christiano ronaldo and neymar also got metoo'd so you're wrong

I'm an old boomer and I wasn't as lucky as you to have met a high school sweetheart that turned out to be a lifeling mate. Happy for you though m8

Even most 'normal' hours aren't in the game though.

he exploited them, can't you read you dumbrain

Have you seen the training vids? That chick on the right is always swinging off Keanu's nuts. That man has the restraint of a monk

It's funny and sad at the same time these feminists don't see what Zoey really is. She's the one hiding behind authority and victimhood.

Attached: 1567490155556.png (593x357, 43K)

>Announced he's seeking legal action
>"Lol way to admit your guilt shitlord using the police to silence victims wow you're a scumbag."

What the fuck is that logic?

Yeah, i feel like that sometimes, right now actually

Absolutely zero self awareness or a complete sociopath.

Read Kafka, you'll get it then.

I felt that way since forever. The whole world's a shitshow. I might as well enjoy the fireworks.

IKR? wake me up when they run NATO because then they'll have nukes and letters

That's their business. What he does in his personal relationships has no bearing on your life or you relationships. Trying to ruin someone financially because they didn't give you the relationship you wanted is villainous.

Allegations are all it takes to ruin a man's life.

Attached: 1378794608542.jpg (565x272, 97K)

>acquaintance loves Keanu
>had an internal conflict because she heard he's a zionist
>struggled to decided whether she should #cancel him out her life or ignore it

she isn't even jewish, lol

>talk with girl
>she falls for me, admits it constantly
>says lets take it slow
>ok
>dont say i like her or anything
>wtf why you compliment me dont you like me
>i do, i like you
Later
>get excited about date ideas
>she says going too fast
>well which the fuck is it

>make clearly teasing and playful joke
>she is fluent but not natihe english speaker
>takes it literally and gets angry
>explain what it meant
>IM FLUENT I KNOW IM NOT STUPID

Later
>if you want to date me you have to do this and this
>ok im working on it
>im serious youre not trying hard enough
>i cant mke those happen right now it takes time
>we dont need to talk anymore
Later
>message her
>fuck off creep i never liked you

This is why people say women arnt worth it. It's not just suddenly deciding they didnt consent, but they will suddenly deny they ever liked you or say certain things. They have psychosis

applies to everyone that makes X thing their entire personality

>sjws going against other sjws

this is the best timeline, hope they all eat each other out.

>men need to commit to the cause!
>men committing to the cause is a red flag
What do they even want?

>if you agree with me you're a rapist

Lmao

You don't know what their relationship was like, she could have been a total frigid bitch. Hell, they could both be cheaters (cheaters generally end up in relationships with each other, because they cheat on others with each other) and he's just taking the high road.

shut the fuck up you goddamn baby.

>Victims coming together to present a coordinated front is bad now

I'm sure you'd love them to be disorganized and scared.

Women. That's why they didn't build any civisation that survived to this day.

Attached: 1565115664293.jpg (640x640, 69K)

This is actually a very good point; people can be helpful and selfless - they can make a career of it, in fact - but basing your *personality* around the thing is deeply suspect.

Felt like that since I was a kid. Just cycles. Sometimes I see a glimmer of hope only to have it crash again. Cycle continues, I'll never learn.

>What do they even want?
Women argue for the sake of arguing

Attached: 1559845759422.png (629x1173, 131K)

they want you to have sex

>What do they even want?
S. o. y. of the highest order.

You should see her husband. He does boardgame reviews with SJWs, trannies and the like.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 14K)

>eat each other out.
that would be hot if we weren't speaking about hambeasts

never trust a woman

Attached: 1566467677374.png (1010x1184, 1M)

Take it from an old boomer, women are never satisfied

Who cares?

Unironically makes me glad I'm a nigger, my cousin got caught in a similar situation and the girl literally got the shit kicked out of her by his sisters and a few of my other female cousins.
If you fuck with someone's family they're likely to try to fucking kill you.

>woman play dumb games
nothing new, also betchu shes asian probably SEA

You sound like a 15 year old girl. When you grow up, you'll realize how little you actually know. For example, all you know about their entire relationship is what has been tweeted.

>People reach "american dream". You have everything and it's boring. You need to feel bigger more important. To have "delusional' about your weight in society.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacle_(critical_theory)

In other words, in a world without real struggle or triumph, you're meant to derive satisfaction from whatever artificial nonsense has been commercialized and sold as a substitute for it. Try to rebel against "modern" society, and that rebellion, that identity, gets commercialized, packaged, and sold back to you. Everything is bled to death and hollowed out by capitalism, even things designed to be anti-capitalist.

The only real sense of "success" anyone gets is when they do something that gets a reaction, something which elicits the actual backlash of the system instead of just its tepid applause. It's the only way to feel like you made an impact, and weren't just doing exactly what the people in charge always expected you to do.

Or, in the immortal words of some graffito in Paris in '68,
>in a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish society

>They have psychosis
The Greeks and the Romans literally considered Women to have the maturity of children, and that a woman is only considered "mature" after having at least 3 children by her husband. They're much like black people in that respect, which I think is why women adore them so much until they get that biological itch to settle down.

Victim bux, and attention. Nobody gives a fuck if some nobody harassed you, everyone gives a fuck if some celeb harasses you.

It's called Kafkatrapping

>I saw it on the news so it must happen all the time!

fuck off

Reminder that Zoe now has a higher body count than Gamergate.

Late-stage capitalism is fucking cancer, the corporations won.

Attached: 1469310899613.jpg (576x521, 43K)

Wait, she's married to the SUASD guy?

>these things are allowed to vote

Right on

At least there's some good music, films, TV shows and video games to enjoy the little time I got on this piece of dirt before the great nothingness gets me and I can rest.

what are you going to do about it? Bitch to me some more?

Attached: 1565232603438.jpg (1078x1073, 567K)

All women are leeches.

Attached: continuation mary hunt.jpg (752x904, 191K)

tell me about Kafka, google gives me bunch of books, don't know what you mean exactly with that name

offer the insight or don’t fucking post retard. no one wants your gay recommendations ok? thanks!

p-please ma'am i just want to make video games

Attached: NO PLEASE.jpg (500x281, 41K)

To the death and only to rid the world of her presence.

I feel you m8. Ready for the void myself

Leigh Alexander, whose tweet was in that image, is married to that guy.

Attached: gettyimages-1082801976-612x612.jpg (408x612, 39K)

>muh culture war

Attached: 1565623459633.png (760x1024, 140K)

Attached: 220px-Bait3D_poster.jpg (220x326, 34K)

Wonder if his old company will remove that story since they've immediately turned on him.

revenge

stop having sex with your co-workers then, stupid

Show us your tits please and thank you.

Attached: stimpy.jpg (514x459, 23K)

Kafka's "The Trial" is what you want.

good one

Attached: stocking.gif (480x270, 687K)

What kind of commie tranny would make this?

Not a chance. It can't be done without coring the narrative, and it's the narrative that sells.

Did they?

Imagine I edited it to fit the topic.

Attached: 1458824253535.jpg (663x784, 67K)

>Is being a standup, decent person so fucking hard?

You've clearly never met a woman who knows how to use their sexuality against you

Only people who say have sex are women who want you to in fact fall for their trap so that then they can claim harassment.

>never stick yuor pen in the company ink
Hadn't heard this phrase before. Very evocative.

>white knighting
>in the year old our lord 2012+7
It will never get you sex, have sex femcel.

Didn't they change Seeking to be more forgiving after he left?

The problem is there isn't a company. These indie devs are making games with their friends and girlfriends.

So of course shit implodes when people fall out. Only instead of not talking to each other, they post it in twitter to shame people in front of their friends.

It's cliche' for a reason

A very obsessed one

I agree it is hard to find people who don’t through accusations at someone whenever it seems personally convenient. The increase of these moral bankrupt events is worrisome.

Very much so. The visible indie gaming community is rather small, most people know each other or of each other, and I reckon most workers have only a few degrees of separation between them and an ex at any given time.

>What do they even want?
Have their rights taken away and be forced back into kitchen

In my country we say never have business with friends or family

Hey without them 99% of my hobbies will disappear.
>just kill people like in middle ages bro

they want attention and money

ChadJared proved this with his reciepts

I think that happened while he was still there.

oh this one, i guess i read it in school years ago

Attached: hmmm.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>but basing your *personality* around the thing is deeply suspect.
see also basing your personality around
>religion
>race
>gender

basing your personality around a hobby is a yellow flag rather than a red one, depending on how much money you spend on it

Would love to punch that face.

It's worse than that. In creative mediums like this you shouldn't sleep with anyone in the same profession. The chances of them ending on your team or worse, as your boss, are too great. Take a tip from the stand-up comedy world, you NEVER EVER date fellow comics, not if you want a healthy relationship.

If 99% of your hobbies rely on corporations then you're a soulless individual and deserve to die.

Again, they don't act like it is a business. They want to spread their political propaganda.

The whole indie scene is a lifestyle choice to them. Instead of a career.

why would you hit a cutie

Attached: my_picture (5).jpg (634x634, 93K)

>tfw bought Perpetual Edition of the game
>it's been sitting in my library for a while

Guess no new DLC is coming out. RIP Alexis Kennedy.

Someone should make an edit of that meme with the guy wiping his brow when trying to decide to press one of two buttons.

>manager approaches you
>decide to start a relationship with them
>decide to actively keep it private from the company
>he dumps you
>ask to get a different manager
>company obliges
>3 years later
>.....I..... I was abused....

Nigga you weren't shit. Don't care how many buzzwords they throw out, cheating on someone (the only immoral thing he apparently did) is not equivalent to rape or sexual abuse. Quite toxic to imply otherwise tbqh.

Attached: 1558747445519.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

What are most of you guys even afraid about?

These false accusations happen a lot to men of status; it's to knock them down a few pegs. If you're a self-proclaimed lowlife, which you're free to admit to yourself, what pegs are you up on to begin with? I highly doubt you all have to worry about some woman coming after your life. Find someone who doesn't care how much is in your wallet or how big your sphere of influence is and you'll feel safe and happier as a result; you don't need to stick your fingers in your ears and block out an entire gender.

Attached: garbage-post.png (400x600, 150K)

why doesnt boogie have sharp canines

ITS NOT FAIR

I'm not sure if you noticed, but practically everything around you is made by a corporation unless you literally live in a mud hut and kill deer with sharp rocks.

You literally posting in Yea Forums. Fro m PC. Everything, even your room made by corporations. And
>soulless individual and deserve to die.
/0
no one with soul can say something like this unless they didn't grow mentally

Probably because the success rate of the police is and the legal system is dependent on evidence and convincing a jury whereas simply throwing the story up on social media seems to work 100% of the time in getting a man fired and his life and career ruined.

The correct answer.

What are your hobbies, just wondering? Assuming you actually play video games and don't just post in twitter threads, corporations are responsible for at least one of them and likely more.

It isn't that people are afraid. It is that we are told we have all the power in society when really we can be undone by a single tweet.

And it is utterly bizarre that there can on the one hand be an all powerful patriarchy, and on the other women able to destroy a man with some words.

It is something that permeates our culture and politics.

>Find someone who doesn't care how much is in your wallet or how big your sphere of influence is
user....

Unfortunately, most women are kind of like that, they're extremely sensitive to what's in your wallet or what your status is.
To deny this is to deny objective reality.
Thankfully, it's extremely easy to just fuck prostitutes or fuck on the side instead of getting emotionally involved with a woman.

I can't stop man, they keep throwing themselves on me

>kill people
that was the medieval hobby

Attached: delimbed.jpg (300x356, 144K)

Asking what's the endgame is like asking what's the end game of masturbating, one day you're not just gonna find the right porn that makes you like, ejaculate a new big bang, it's just for pleasure.

wait what receitps what happened

Hi, jew.

And that is the problem. Treating it like a friendly thing instead of a professional business

Maybe he's transcendent being.

Attached: 1450535694997.jpg (1440x1617, 355K)

youtube.com/watch?v=77rJ8VLj2-c

Attached: SouthParkChef.png (180x263, 58K)

He often wrote about no win situations.
The act of defending yourself from an accusation only proving to the mob that you are guilty is Kafkaesque

>People reach "american dream"
ha ha good joke

Attached: wage stagnation usa.png (609x644, 169K)

Projared released a video that exposed some trannies for their attention seeking ways that are motivated by donations to them.

It is absolutely pathetic how they carry on and I doubt they will change.

>What are your hobbies, just wondering?
Not him, but vidya, reading, writing, singing (usually in church/men's choir though), and animu/manga (but more the latter).
Most of these don't really on corporations, especially things like reading, writing, singing, and manga, since a book, piece of music, or manga can be written/drawn by a single person.

Wait, they killed santa?

>I honestly think though that he should not have dated people from work.
People always say this but, while I can see the drawbacks, it's just going to happen. You spend so much of your time at work in this wageslave society that you might not have the opportunity to meet many single people of the opposite sex outside of it without going to shit clubs for drunk hookups.

Agreed

And rape. War bonus

See this is why dating inside your field is such a bad idea. Even if there's no proof the circumstances will never make you look good

This
It's the only thing that will make them happy. Women did not evolve to compete with men.

Attached: 1559322480864.png (680x812, 86K)

The White Man Strikes Back

>unless you literally live in a mud hut and kill deer with sharp rocks.
Fuck you, I'd go full unga bunga if I could.

>Be hungry for attention because high school never ended for you mentally.
>See this Zoe lady get all the attention.
>Know a guy in the industry.
>Frame him for something he didn't commit.
>Dream about all the attention and free money you're going to get.
>Twitter subhumans crawl to your aid, thinking they'll be able to rape you when your guard is down if they white knight you.
>Man with brain of adult sees this as libel and wrongful accusation.
>Takes it to the police.
>"N-N-No! D-d-d-d-don't! This needs t-t-t-to stay on twww---twwiiittterrr"
youtube.com/watch?v=2wkzwykOCfI

Attached: 1426469072680s.jpg (86x125, 3K)

Literally rubbing their hands at the prospect of getting someone else to kill themselves
But WE'RE evil lol

Don't get me depressed user. She cheated on me with a frizzy haired mexican and they have 3 kids now. I honestly don't know if I'm incel or volcel because sometimes it seems like women are interested but I just don't have the gumption to try hard enough.

Attached: Dredd.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

Japan doesn't have indie game development drama like this, does it?

>which I think is why women adore them so much
did you get your education from porn propaganda? the fuck, man, go step outside in the sunshine sometimes

Attached: black response rate.png (1800x2044, 135K)

Johnny Depp got metoo'd but he had legal representation and amber turd got BTFO'd, DiCaprio literally makes women sign an NDA before having sex with him probably because he knows the danger of simply having sex in the modern day and maybe even had to settle something quietly out of court already. Believe the "it cant happen to chads" myth all you want but it's a false feeling of security my dude

What, do you think publishers aren't corporations? That paper, music sheets and pcs grow on trees?

>Japan doesn't have indie game development drama like this, does it?
The same shit happens. People get into relationships with co workers and things fall apart.

Only they don't bitch about it on Twitter.

you're obsessed

Attached: 1566496528166.png (1750x1040, 311K)

sound familiar?

Attached: 1565787741200.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

bitches be triflin

Attached: itagaki4.jpg (401x562, 135K)

The point is that all of those hobbies can exist without a corporation.
You don't need paper to write anything in the modern world, don't need a computer built by a major corporation to consume it, don't even need a publisher to release any of these things.

>vidya,
Made by corporations, or at least bought in a corporation store if you're only playing indies.
>reading,
I'm assuming you don't read self-published books, so everything you read is published by a corporation, distributed by a corporation and possibly bought in a corpoation store too.
>writing,
Partial credit for that, though your pen and paper were made by corporations
>singing (usually in church/men's choir though)
No argument here, this is 100% corporate free. Keep at it, my good man!
>animu/manga (but more the latter).
All published by corporations, most made by corporations.

Do you see how hard it is to escape corporations in #currentyear?

stop lyin baitman

Sorry, I just assumed that's what you meant. Try to hang in there man, the grass is always greener

Yeah, the usual company grandstanding about standing by the victims and reminding everyone that he left the team and isn't involved in the process of making content anymore so please please don't boycott our game.

Whether it gets taken a step further when/if complaints that his content is still in the game remains to be seen. The cynic in me says Mr. Eaten's Name is going in the future.

you're missing the entire point

It can happen to any man

Actually the joke is on you for being a cuck.

> women are making a mountain out of a molehill is largely untrue. If anything, women are more lenient in defining harassment
>women making a mountain out of a molehill is largely until, also women make mountains out of molehills.

that's a big hmm from me buddy

Specifically he had sex with several of his direct reports, while in a relationship with another direct report. The other woman who weighed in didn't accuse him of anything. She said nothing like that happened to her, but that he had made a lot of suggestive comments that made her uncomfortable and made the stories more believable to her.

Nothing illegal, but certainly not good for his reputation.

>DiCaprio literally makes women sign an NDA before having sex with him

t. sam hyde but unironic

Attached: w.jpg (1092x688, 268K)

>Tfw I have a female boss
>tfw she has a PhD in a STEM science
>tfw yesterday she asked me why we store our samples in the freezer
>tfw she doesn't understand that every reaction slows down at colder temperatures
>mfw my Post-Doc Chemistry Lab member does not understand brownian motion
>mfw due to diversity hires and WE NEED MOAR WOMYN IN STEM I now have a boss who has less actual knowledge than an undergrad

Attached: 1524885930716.png (367x437, 367K)

You need some kind of medium to write on, which is likely to be produced by a corporation.

DUDE
this is wrong unless you self publishing something without ANY help. Even your music instruments made by corporations.
Anime literally has PRODUCTION COMMITTEE
Manga? user this is something that can be butchered by publisher. Literally

You don't actually have to have status for women to want to knock you down. In their mind, getting one over on a man with a system they know they can abuse is enough.

It's like this guy: the card game. I like it. Deliberately obtuse, so get ready to be confused, but building a narrative is fun.

>Me, being persecuted by the magic police: no y so mean I dindu nuthin!

>Me later, sacrificing people to the spider door, driving my boss insane, and murdering monks for their rare books: Oh.

Attached: 005bb4a44f7d4065f347.jpg (640x533, 43K)

Zoe Quinn is a murderer.

And what is your entire point? That you can have a corporate-free hobby if you willfully ignore that a corporation made everything you use for said hobby?

Yet if a woman cheats....

>He deserved it!
>He wasn't meeting my needs!
>I had a secure relationshit but I was bored!

>You go gurl!

Attached: 132154365476589797897.jpg (754x972, 182K)

What

You sound like a motherfucking feminist, bitch.

>Sure, cheating sucks, like i said its not pretty, but its also neither illegal nor uncommon

Does not mater anyone that wont end the relationship they are in to get someone else deserves to be tossed out of society.

oneangrygamer.net/sjw-sexual-misconduct-master-list/

Who will become the next victim on their hit list

Attached: 1557833724413.png (512x423, 13K)

Death

To warn other people and set new standards for treatment in the industry, same as everyone else coming out.

Sexual harassment, with professional consequences, is still incredibly common in office environments. I've witnessed plenty of it. There's a serious need to make people aware of it and discourage offenders from continuing, in particular when it's coming from somewhere high on the ladder.

Not saying that means everyone should get gun-jump blacklisted, but it's a seriously important conversation.

I don’t know

We need food, most likely sild by a corp.

>Capitalist traitor fag!

that's kind of how diversity hiring works. take an initial loss that corrects itself as it becomes no longer taboo to be a minority somewhere so then actual qualified people from those minorities show up because ~~competition~~

>have sex!
>stop having sex!
Well which is it

>betas are being pushed into a beta uprising
The era of soiboi is coming to an end, hoisted by their own petard.

>>Announced he's seeking legal action
Why would he make his case such a public spectacle in the first place? Who fucking cares about your "public announcements"?

Neither of those are good, and you won't see anyone saying otherwise outside of a cheater's own friends.

Attached: 1519485816832.gif (499x374, 1018K)

The guy pleaded guilty

escorts exist for having sex

I still want to know how you manage to get a PhD in Chemistry without realising that molecules move faster at higher temperatures

>said nobody
those are excuses the cheater gives. by no means do they garner support from it other than extremely close friends who will tell you privately they dont agree with it

Because women can't do any wrong and you should only "Believe her!"

I'm not saying infidelity is good, just pointing out the double standard

Guily of bringing us joy over the years? I agree.

Attached: albert.gif (498x372, 518K)

Okay. I'm sorry...

..That your parents are related.

Eh, it's not just women. When I was in college we did an experiment where we were supposed to leave a small plastic plaque in a leaden safe overnight with a radon sample, use acid to enlarge the holes left by the particles and then count them. My male professor prepared the acid at the same time as we put the stuff in the safe, and he left the PLASTIC-melting solution into a PLASTIC water bottle. Of course, the next day the bottle was gone, along with the top layer of the table and whatever was on it and there were holes on the floor.

diploma mills
a boss about to get #meetoo'd

Which, you know, is essentially the goal of this.

How do you know? What ordinary men have been a target for this sort of lying?

>women are fragile little flowers you can step on
>"but what about the men being raped!"
check out this beta orbiter

How often do you read Japanese publications/sites/etc?

There's your answer.

>posting cunny at bump limit

Sorry I was late

Enough to know they don't have this same culture. America didn't start to have it either before the late 2000s when games became easier to produce and distribute.

Everybody gangster until the lawyer walks in.

That's a lapse in judgement, which I can understand
That could happen to me as well
Not understanding the absolute basics of chemistry when you got a PhD in that field however is something I don't understand.
In fact, most of the women I met in STEM seem to only have studied for their exams and then completly forget everything they learned.
I met full blown M.Sc.s who didn't understand Protein Synthesis or electroporation for transfection despite doing work with these concepts every day

You'll get them next time, champ

I'm still fapping to it, you did good.

Please do not (You) me with cringe /pol/ agitprop. Thanks.

That "agitprop" is thousands of years old though

What ordinary men that are accused of sexual harassment end up in the news?

This is completely true, though.

Attached: ee8[1].png (625x605, 57K)

Look at where it started though. Harvey Weinstein hired ex-mossad to harass anyone who tried to speak up about it what he did, they planted evidence, got people arrested on drug charges, and did all sorts of underhanded shit. It's come a long way from that to "ew this gross computer nerd tried to hit on me"

I'm not talking about the play, you daft monk

>he need corporations
In Russia we still have villages in the middle of nowhere. Eastern side of map with nothing but forest. "Old believers" of modern age.

Attached: 1321543765867987.jpg (1180x655, 136K)

is this how women think
that explains a lot

Do they have internet and games there? Sounds cool but I still want to play Street Fighter.

Attached: math.jpg (741x568, 73K)

They want you, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and they
think it's funny.

You're not supposed to actually to do the shit she asks you, you dumb fuck. Women have zero respect for a man who gives in to her every bitchy demand.

Based Samuel Hoidelberg

Bzzz wrong answer.

I asked you again, how many Japanese language publications/sites/news do you read on a regular basis?

The answer is none, which means you don't hear about the stupid shit Japs do. Which creates this dumb as fuck perception in your mind that their shit don't stink simply because you don't smell it an ocean away.

>Bzzz wrong answer

If you knew the answer, why did you ask?

Only kind of, at least the house I stayed in had a SNES with Secrets of Mana of all games.

Attached: 1428938696562.jpg (546x582, 582K)

He assumed I don't read Japanese, so he thought he could get me with that question.

Having internet beats the point though

Secret of Mana does seem like a great game for comfy village life