What went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-120834_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 459K)

You tell me, Sony

better update that number lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (61x55, 1K)

It was an exclusive that's gonna flop hard because Nintenbabies dont care about quality games.

>I-its sony's fault! Sonyfag detected!
Shut up baby boy.

lol under 90 score. shitty game. get recked platinum. i hope the company burns. what a piece of shit. what they were thinking of making anime shit. what the fuck. its literally the shovelware company of japan. making licensed shitty games all day all time and you faggots buy in to that shit. hahah.

Xcucks allowed to spread their disgusting fecal matter in a desperate attempt to split the master alliance.

Keep crying spic.

Attached: A5Lg1Bq.png (844x149, 9K)

Review bombing hues

how many spanish 10s did you ignore to post this you turd? this board is so dishonest

>begging for a XBone and PSoi4 port of a game that is Nintendo property
Why is Yea Forums pathetic?

THIS went wrong

Attached: 869e16c8ef841249cc0ee4691e0fa6fc.png (649x667, 49K)

Why did you crop out all the spic 10 reviews baby boy?
Doesn't fit your narrative of your shitty game? Blame the sony boogieman yet again!

As you imply I looked at every single 10 and set apart the Spanish ones, not a single one, sorry bud.

Fuck sony. They're killing the switch with this shit and I've had enough.

lol, you really think this game deserves a 0? in any context? fuck off. A ten maybe hyperbolic too but is way closer to the actual score.

Holy shit there’s like literally 20+ of these threads daily shut the fuck up for once it’s a number next to a video game why do you fucking care so much

Attached: 06CC8BDF-0178-40A4-8837-4F1E0DAF87C7.jpg (828x904, 133K)

If only there weren't any turbo autists pulling down a new IP's score with 0s for fanboys to fight back the bloat with perfect 10s. Really makes you think, huh...

I have a solution for this.
Ban anyone with a sony product.
I'm dead serious.

Just stop them going on the internet. I love how they attack nintendo and nobody does anything. Without nintendo, playstation wouldn't even be a thought. There is a reason why people love "nintendo quality", because its goddamn epic. Not once have I ever got jealous of a sony product. But hoo boy, are they seething at us and this is PROOF yet they aren't banned on sight.

>lol, you really think this game deserves a 10? in any context? fuck off. A zero maybe hyperbolic too but is way closer to the actual score.

The rest of the internet isn't as shitty as Yea Forums, you can't just ban someone because they like sony outside of here.

Its affecting sales. These people should be sued by nintendo. SONY IS ATTACKING NINTENDO and you sit there and claim they can't be banned?

>bad grafics, not on PS4, NierA is much better, runs at 30 fps and looks blurry
How old?

snoy rage

Gee, you got me, I guess I didn't think about it that way, I guess this game is absolutely irredeemable because is not on ps4

P* games are overrated dogshit. Why would you expect otherwise?

Sony shill fuck off

Attached: 1567521619624.png (1459x1380, 519K)

Sony’s desert of a 2019 giving Ponies nothing to do.

>user reviews are just fanboys giving games 10s or 0s
>this proves that it isn't just fanboys fucking up the score
Sony is such low IQ.

The peoples truth > paid reviewers

P* has a PS4 console exclusive and is developing another one, why would I be a Sony shill? They are just a shit developer no matter what system the game is on

Attached: 1.png (294x256, 136K)

Nothing

Attached: KGgvI5N6.jpg (720x720, 65K)

How is 13 away from a perfect 100 classed as going wrong?

You are shilling sony AGAIN.
Stop this shit, stop talking about exclusives and take a fucking long walk off of a short pier.
No smash having faggot, jesus christ

>Flop hard
>Is topping sales charts

Cope more

holy shit, imagine being a poorfag spic with nothing better to do than bitch about a console exclusive you'll never be able to afford. hilarious.

Imagine being so poor you can't even afford a switch.

Yikes, imagine getting this upset because the user score of a game you liked is lower than you think it should be. Take a look at your life, this is fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1565977932160.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

it's a mediocre qte movie, not a game.

>a dbz spic has all nincels shaking in fear
is he, dare i say, based?

>press button
>watch character do something
wow... when did vidya become interactive movies?

for every one negative one that mentions the ps4, there are ten literally crying about sony and playstation. as i said, this board is dishonest, probably to preserve certain delusions

And you're a shill for a company thats probably not even paying you.
How does that feel, bum? huh?
Sony doesn't care about you you loser.

your taste is dogshit

probably a jrpg jizzbrain

>Astral Chain
>Quality
lol

Hey look it's one of the Xcucks spamming user reviews.

>Switch game
>less than 9/10 user score
It really must be god awful then

It's funny he ignores the FPS on AC but not GoW which ran like shit