Terry v Kyo

So which one is gonna be in Smash?

Attached: smaaaa.png (860x320, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYJTNdO2LHI
discord.gg/V8pZWA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Athena

Attached: Athena-retro.jpg (482x1008, 93K)

I would be more than happy for either of them.

I want to believe

Attached: 1567471695987.png (564x441, 425K)

We already know the results

Attached: 1567509459143.png (601x373, 88K)

Why was Kyo always pushed as the Ryu of the series he is so boring and shit

I hate this art

It'll be grotesque Steve and Tracer from Source Film Maker.

>boring and shit
Wow just like Ryu

Because he's the kof original team leader, thus the series main character. I do appreciate what they've done to help give him some character,, like being a high school dropout

Why is Ryu the only fg blank slate that can pull off being the blank slate? His design and character are as basic as they come but he's still loved by many. How does Capcom do it?

Attached: my friend ryu.jpg (850x673, 109K)

K'

Nakoruru

Kula, it makes sense (she has a robot)

Attached: 66c7f246fda57ce757d97888d5e2d07c.jpg (1000x1333, 564K)

By being first that's literally it, if street fighter came out today literally no one would give a shit about it

Kula? more like Kute and funny

Cute butt.

That she is

Attached: 39c094ddb4932be6da7ff85c3642c852.png (800x795, 237K)

Cute girl

Attached: ugly girl.jpg (665x1000, 716K)

*bloquea su camino*

Attached: io.gif (140x213, 32K)

Was he MissX in the tiddy fighter?

Why all the hate for kyo he's alright,although I prefer older kof games kyo ,he's still fine tho

If you hate Kyo you hate Shingo and that's not cool

Attached: CHAAAANCE.png (500x1282, 526K)

I'm going to be irrationally angry when it's not them, bro.

Attached: 70167121_2471388026251190_7931244427366891520_n.jpg (960x921, 68K)

Kyo is a massive dick, he isn't boring at all as a character and he's fun to play to boot.

He isn't pushed at all given that he is yet to make a crossover appearance unlike other SNK characters and he's not the MC of any arc but Orochi.

Yes.

Attached: jNkOQDp.gif (870x553, 158K)

Mai

Attached: 87DED609-CF2B-4E54-9109-DF05FF390EB5.gif (300x300, 144K)

"no" but yes

Attached: kula_double_peace_by_chrissy_tee-dbb3qmp.png (3840x2160, 3.9M)

Except Kyo doesn't play like Ryu at all and has a good bit more characterization (Which, ironically, might be what makes him not as successful of a "basic" MC)

I always forget Tarma and i feel bad about that.

Being a dick doesn't make them an interesting character. He's boring as shit despite trying to be different to Ryu.

No one likes him, he hasn't been in any crossover game unlike the others. And even if he does end up in another fighting game, no one will care.

>he's not the MC of any arc but Orochi
He's not the MC, but he's always tied to the events in some way. K' is the MC of the NESTS saga, but he's a guy who got implanted with Kyo's DNA. Ash is the MC of...well...the Ash saga, but he's a dude who aims to steal Kyo's powers. So far there's no big connection in whatever the current story is, but Kyo is the one who's front and centre on the cover of 14, not Shun'ei. He's absolutely the poster boy of the series.

Its gonna be mary.

>Kyo is a massive dick
That's the best part ,fighting game protagonists tend to be typical hero good boy characters with perfect personality,and kyo is an asshole,that's why I love him so much

Attached: bluemary-kof-new-beginning-artwork2018.jpg (1448x2048, 193K)

>No one likes him
Right.

Attached: Di9dUP6VsAEb3lz.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

She looks like she fucks dogs

Attached: 6e10f7c95e6cfbfcffc2bc89b0f58eab.jpg (833x1000, 375K)

Sometimes it doesn't work. Kyo's great, but I can't stand Jin, for example.

Is Shy Guy an SNK character?

Attached: 2EC1C6E1-75A1-4602-A339-FCB8EE651CDF.png (1200x1231, 941K)

it wouldn't surprise me.

Attached: mz2ppau22X1sh3xeyo.gif (350x297, 204K)

Kyo is a cocky asshole. Jin is a miserable asshole. One is far more endearing

Yeah she does have that victory animation in kof 2002 where dog jumps on her and she falls on the ground with dog on top of her

Let me correct myself for you faggots.

"Not many people like Kyo Kusanagi"

The poll proves my point, and that was a small pool of votes as well. Why the fuck is he below Nakoruru for example when the new SamSho wasn't released at the time?

You can even see the dog's dick.

Nakoruru is one of SNK's pushed characters, iirc. She has as much company backing as Terry and Kyo, from what I heard.

Kyo isn't endearing. Terry is endearing as they designed him to be a stereotype cool American who hates smoking/cigarettes. There's a certain charm to Terry that draws people in, cant say the same for Kyo who won't be in Smash Bros lol.

The fact is, her series was dead for over a decade and yet Kyo doesn't beat her in votes. A main character of KOF is less popular than Nakoruru pre-Samsho revival. That's sad.

You know Nakoruru is in Kof right?

>The fact is, her series was dead for over a decade
As was Terry's. Being a mascot character tends to circumvent this.

Gee, I wonder what Nakoruru did to be fresh in people's minds despite Samsho not being revived yet...

Attached: nakoruru__kof_xiv__by_briankusanagi98_dadv4pb-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

The fact that she was even in KOF14 in the first place is all the evidence you need

Was also in SNK Heroines prior to the new SamSho coming out

Terry is called a wolf so yes.

Attached: beachl10.jpg (775x700, 120K)

Of how she's a mascot character? Yeah, I know.
Even my boy Rock got in. It took DLC, sure, but that's still almost TWO decades of not being the face of shit. And that's never coming back. Fucking never.

Was that before that magazine? I only knew KoF XIV for certain.

>This pleases me.

Attached: Capture.png (661x612, 799K)

Kyo is a great character. If you were more invested as I am in the KOF lore you would know that. I personally like a lot how Kyo himself have no interest in the own legacy and drama of his family and is just a rebel that wants to live wild. For a "boring generic MC" he sure got a lot of personality.

I just realized how much Terry has grown,like physical ,he started roidng hard around kof xII

Literally who

wow this image is actually accurate, terryfags really are that delusional

Attached: 3qajm70oriiz.jpg (3421x1970, 1.49M)

It's obviously Kyo. The reveal is going to do something related to the '94 intro because it's obvious that's what the invite letters were inspired by.

Attached: 1552221233578.png (1920x1080, 697K)

>King
>Rock
>Kim
Hey, that's very nice of you, chart. Lay off of Terry, though. It's not his fault.

K' is probably the most isufferable asshole character and a overall mistake in this series.

Nah, man. He's just so fucking cool.

This. And he'll bring online squad strike with him

As someone who has played a bunch of KOFs competitively this chart is some of the most accurate shit I've ever read except I did play Ramon when I bothered with XIV

whats the best platform for this game. its been released on fucking everything

Attached: 13890136.jpg (512x288, 49K)

As someone who mains yagami team every time Mature and Vice are in the game I must say this is pretty accurate for me

The invite letters are in every KOF though. Ash has a "sets fire to the letter" intro as well, doesn't mean it'll be him.

Well the Steam/GOG version, Final Edition, is the last major update to it so far. However UM and FE are wack compared to vanilla so just play vanilla on Fightcade or some shit.

>White envelopes with a red seal were invented by SNK in 1994

Attached: 1525245434721.gif (499x276, 463K)

Cool for the usual edgy 16 teen, yeah. Iori's a good kind of edgy, K' on the other hand...

both iori and k' are comically tryhard and that's good

Iori is a dork

To be fair, you forgot that the series specifically played an huge influence to Sakurai so there's that.

>Literally who vs literally who
Gee, I don't know

I kinda dig some "stupid tryhard cool" in my games, though. Also, you're acting like Iori isn't that very same thing. They're both that extreme "look how cool he is" aesthetic, but in different styles.

>However UM and FE are wack compared to vanilla
how so

Im playing it on PC nowdays, actually played it today cause all these smash SNK rep threads made me really nostalgic towards old kof games,I don't even play smash tho don't know why I'm here

they dial down a ton of the silly shit that's in vanilla and that should never be done for any fighting game imo

Iori beats the shit out of his teammates when they lose and has a transformation where he vomits up blood. Thats a whole new level of edgy compared to K' who's actually heroic and only acts uninterested on the outside.

POLISHING GAMES BAD

yes

Iori got plenty of characterization with the years that showed that he's more of a normal serious man that is edgy due to a curse instead of being a try hard purely to look cool like K'. To be fair the only time that they fucked up with his character in the recent years was with the end of Ash saga where he had the choice to abandon his curse and powers but he decided to embrace all that shit again with a edgy laugh and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if some characters get fucked up with SNK dying and coming back all the time in different studios.

Iori is just as garbage as K'. The reason Iori is more popular is because he did it first, before the emo thing came around in the late 90's early 2000's.

>Beats
Dude he straight up killed his teammates during the riot of blood

Sorry, kid.

Attached: Kdashkofxiii.gif (151x260, 305K)

He's plagued with a curse that makes him that way. Also in his own profile it is stated he hates violence. I just dislike characters that tries too hard to be so cool like K'

>had the choice to abandon his curse and powers but he decided to embrace all that shit again with a edgy laugh and everything
he was being mind controlled by a million fujoshi

im no the only one who jerks off to this fat slut, right?

Attached: 363f32c69c6d1c52ad67f4f71cff658e7986ca34_hq.gif (500x281, 2.1M)

Im talking about in 95 where he's completely conscience and decides to beat the shit out of Eiji and Billy just because he was upset that his team lost. Thats why the two are always pissed at him in their intros.

Nope

He's in.

Attached: file.png (680x652, 333K)

All three Terry, Kyo, and Iori in an SNK Team

No

Kyo is based af, cazie

Eiji is a shitty ninja and he had it coming,and Billy has a criminal history I'm sure he's used to shit like that

t. fujo

Iori is more popular than he is.

Yeah, there's that, but to be fair, along the years he character did got better at a point where he decided to team with fuckin kyo and shingo at a time. My view of Iori is a more a normal guy with his own normal interests that is forced to constantly fight and live a miserable life due to the pressure of his own blood curse, a confirmed short life (like all the yagami members) and the historical humiliation of his family than just a too cool for school edgelord.

needs another version where love heart is blurred out

>all the shitstorm between kyo and Terry fags
>everyone would accept ChadSlug characters

I wonder how the shitstorm is going to end tomorrow

Attached: 1567464770952.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

what you gonna do, throw your shades at m

Sakurai is a huge KOFfag

Let's see how much you guys are invested in KOF.

Attached: kofkof.jpg (620x495, 56K)

Oh shit it's human knuckles

>no IRON LIZARD or ENEMY CHASER
Woulda been too broken I guess, so fair

This is patritian KOF choice although it's not happening

Attached: 1567528598280.gif (141x201, 102K)

Attached: 9137780308b6034006ebf629f7993d66.jpg (850x1214, 288K)

Iori has good taste.

I am going to Mexico in a couple of weeks. Do they still have Kof Arcades?

GENOCIDE CUTTAH

I have watched that shit twice lfmao

Because Snk always hated that the main character of their biggest hit was an American in Terry and they wanted a grorius Nipponese champion so they created a generic harem anime protagonist with inherited super Nip powers and hoped fans would forget Terry existed

I mean it didnt work but still

Well i'm not saying Iori is bad or anything, just pointing out that his concept and actions in the game lead to a different impression if you aren't aren't aware of his backstory and such. Same with K', he's all disinterested and such but then you learn he was some random teenager that got kidnapped by NESTs and then dedicated himself to destroying them. Once thats over with he's completely disinterested in kof. Just compare his voice lines in 2001 at the climax of the nests saga to his recent ones.

yes but you are legitimately at risk of getting stabbed

some gringo walks in and picks orochi chris, man they'll kill you

Mature is objectively superior

Attached: wp4345851.jpg (3500x3500, 1.02M)

Both. One is an echo of the other.

Reminder that Terry directed the Deadpool movie and Hobbs & Shaw

no

Attached: file.png (728x1421, 555K)

BOTH

Terry is the virgin option.
Metal Slug is the chad option.

>All these niggers who think male Terry will get in the game when we all know it's gonna be:
>1) a female character
>2) no-one asked for
>3) that makes everyone say "WTF?!?"
>4) from SNK

Attached: terrysnk.jpg (1400x1400, 195K)

I love her bros.

Attached: sniffs.png (468x264, 229K)

Wrong

Attached: MatureFace2.png (444x380, 77K)

Among fujos definitely.

>dragon quest character anounced
*confused american audience seething*
>snk character anounced
*confused american audience seethes even more*

Attached: 1556886587454.jpg (368x379, 32K)

What if they made female Geese just for this occasion? I mean, female Terry would hardly make anyone say "wtf?" with her already being a thing.

God I want them to violate my prostate

So, Karin?

The worse is that this time there isn't even an excuse of being "unpopular in the west", if you never heard of even metal slug you are a ultra casual. KOF has been even in EVO, the same event where they have fucking smash bros.

Simple: Female Terry already exists (as does cross-dressing Iori/Miss X). Female Terry also already exists on a game for the Switch.

Iori's gay

Man people were confused as fuck last year when SamSho was annnounced main stage for EVO, it's fucking disgusting

Didn't their pre boss dialogue in 96 indicate that two of them had three-way with Iori

I remember how people got upset as fuck that the actress for Mai was flat chested.

Attached: thekingoffighters2010po.jpg (300x444, 48K)

You already know its Terry why even ask

Thats why I love it

That movie was fucking awful ,even worse than sf movie,God old movies based on fighting games used to be shit

I'm just imagining the frothing RAGE on Yea Forums if Femme-Terry gets the slot.

>Mai: Flat-chest Hawaiian
>Kyo: White guy
>Iori: Korean
>Terry: Middle-aged man, doesn't wear the outfit
>Rugal: Manlet
I'll never understand how this got made.

Why is evil George Clooney smirking at hat George Clooney?

I know they fucked Chris

Street Fighter The Movie is good, acquire taste

It made Street Fighter: The Movie look like genius.

Attached: p16320_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 404K)

Stuck in DOA6 along with Mai

Chris. The little shota-kid Chris?

Attached: chris-nw.jpg (700x1250, 91K)

>Because we’re friends man

Someone had a vision for a movie, but the only way they could get approval and some money is by attaching a popular name to it.

When ?

Yea, Saigado doujins are canon, don't you know

Kula makes me Diamonds haha just a lil joke haha.

Oh fuck you. Here I was hoping for something interesting from the clusterfuck of the KoF story lines.

That movie had Raul Julia hamming it up. That alone makes it worth watching.

The probably fucked with Rugal while they were his secretaries tho

>did that movie as a favor to his kids before he did
Ultra legend

It was also his final movie...

youtube.com/watch?v=hYJTNdO2LHI

Focus on little, as in the size of your dick

Attached: kula.jpg (1190x668, 51K)

Seriously? I always wondered how he got roped into that role. Van Damme was obvious, since he's a hack. But Raul was a good actor.

Kula is for headpats and to be protected

And Ice Cream?

Attached: DQPKVbTXUAIroSO.jpg (860x860, 99K)

Is this justin bieber?

Yes, Kula is pure

Might as well be him,that's Chris ,he is also small obnoxious and everyone hates him

>A or B?
>"C"
every time faggots

Was this character really necessary? Alba meira died for this?

Attached: 05_kof14artwork41.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

No it's the Swedish incarnation of the Orochi

Yeah, its actually heartwarming.

That's only good thing about him,the fact that he gets possessed by orochi

Wasnt there a scene where Mature and vice are lesbians?

Why the hate?

Well I could swear that he used to like meatballs, but now it's Bhutanese food according to the wiki.
(and the aforementioned doujins are pretty great)

They needed the Chinese audience.

Yuri and Friends special made me appreciate the idea of a futa fucking me and for that I will be forever greatful

Neither.

Attached: Rocky.jpg (1241x2401, 299K)

>implying Team ABC isn't getting in as one character

Attached: 1564159426398.png (242x242, 82K)

Iori

Attached: 1551831449080.jpg (515x820, 61K)

Don't even know honestly it's just his look that makes me mad for some rason

You should read up on the production of that movie sometime, there was a big article about it somewhere a few years back. It's amazing the movie ever got released. Kylie Minogue was cast as Cammy because the director saw her in the in-flight magazine whilst he was *on the plane on the way to shoot the movie*. Van Damme spent every second he wasn't filming in his trailer doing coke. The stunt and choreography guys had their timeframe to train up the actors pretty much entirely cut. It's a trainwreck and resulted in a great movie

Attached: CUzDiWqWoAEd-Go.png (900x506, 138K)

You've never played an snk game

Have you ever played against a good Orochi Chris in 98?

They had to off the best shota and now we are left with shit like Bao

Then why is Smash such a shitty franchise?

Two normal looking guys that have fire powers, wow. Really getting creative there, Japan. Pushing the boundaries of imagination right there. Not boring and soulless at all.

Attached: zZz.png (500x333, 158K)

Damn, it makes sense since I played as him

>Worse Terry
whew

*seagull screams*

Meira Brothers were underrated

fatal boredom
king of boredom 98

You mean teenage Terry+Geese, Rock still has things to learn.

Attached: szwama4.gif (200x200, 194K)

Pranked Iori

Attached: 1565816742860.jpg (1280x1894, 222K)

Is there any reason why people don't mention about maximum impact that much? I know it was shit in some parts but was the game that bad? I personally thought most of the cast was very likeable. Plus you can play with other several SNK characters in the second game, Including Fio from metal slug.

Attached: 2416573-lien_neville.jpg (480x480, 21K)

BODY GA

The games weren't very good and most of the new characters were overdesigned trash because Falcoon cannot control himself or his dick
Chae Lim in mainline kof when

I honestly could not care less for Ken with a hat or whoever the other guy is.

Attached: 9da3c20d636f828fea6e8158c55139bf.jpg (1280x823, 260K)

I wouldn't entirely hate that

Attached: 1555978289654.png (806x1156, 392K)

Not really ,they are fine but there are much better kof games ,and there is so many of them that it's impossible for some of them not to be forgotten

metal slugfags everyone

Kyo is a lot more bland than Terry is. Just for that Terry should be in Smash.

The hell are those chins

I do agree though that some designs are absolutely dogshit, specially alt designs, see pic related for Iori, but I do like most of the characters at least

Attached: 3e6cf4197289417af36ae8290a39edb8.jpg (520x1100, 53K)

>Letting others make decisions for you.

You're hopeless user

>literally a day ago
>everybody that was into SNK games was chill with each other and laughing at kids crying about the "literal who" company

>now
>smashfag tier shitflinging among each other

Attached: 1566711403748.png (1352x1268, 568K)

It's called a drawing style, this particular picture is from 90s, so things look quite different from what one would find today.

Attached: Geesef2s.jpg (600x800, 39K)

I look at MI2 like I do the Soulcalibur games, a lot of cool stuff for you to unlock and fuck around with by yourself but I have no interest in trying to play it seriously
I respect that they included stuff like Hanzo, Fio and fucking Mizoguchi as characters, Garou Terry, a goddamn Setsuna from LB2 colour for Iori, things like that. A good fanservice game if nothing else

I don't even play smash I'm only here cause I like kof and fighting games in general

Did Smashers just forget melee got kicked out of EVO by SNK and French Bread? Like I remember SNK money being a term they threw around a lot.

Honestly I kind of hate the attention. Will be alright in the end but roster discussion in smash has become the worst thing. Isn't fun any more, just kind of angry for no real reason.

Attached: 1536719668502.jpg (1000x746, 573K)

>Did Smashers just forget melee got kicked out of EVO
I remind you...
>constant technical problems; forgetting the overlay through some games' top 8s, stuttering and desyncing during trailers, displaying Infexious's name (3rd place) when Bonchan won grand finals, etc.
>CONSTANT 10–15 minute ad breaks concurrently across every single EVO channel so you couldn't just go watch another game while you were waiting, players had to just sit there through it before playing their matches, made every bracket take much longer, Saturday and Sunday both ran late deep into the AM
>tons of off-stream sets to the point that GIMP was paying people $5 per set to record them with their cellphones, some notorious upsets only witnessed in person may be lost to history
>SC6 had to get through its entire bracket in a single day
>BB:CTB on Sunday despite no one playing or watching it
>Sunday reduced to 4 games, Sunday tickets cost the same anyway, ran just as long 5 game Sundays in previous years anyway
>Ultimate players didn't buy Sunday tickets (which MrWizard chided Smash 4 players for in 2017) so half the arena was empty
>codec controversy necessitated public statements from EVO, Harada, and David Hayter and ruined expectations for Tekken 7's season 3
>Infiltration got banned last year for his wife being a lying crazy bitch, comes back to win Samurai Shodown pissing off the SJW crowd
>woke crowd upset about Infiltration being allowed to participate and win Samurai Shodown, EVO scrubbed him from montages
>video of MrWizard berating a spectator for getting too towdy
>top figures in the FGC are calling out EVO's predatory payout practices and lack of budget transparency
>several people were groped and roofied at the Red Bull afterparty
>Gllty (literal tranny) actually does the creepy for a #MeToo to happen, gets banned
>Chris Ban got #MeToo'd and banned from every notable tournament
>James Chen and UltraDavid getting grilled for old problematic tweets
>literal measles outbreak

Attached: 1567096414654.png (441x430, 204K)

Attached: g68up1sibomdo1_400.gif (322x213, 955K)

God don't even say. I wish the SNK rep was Kyo but you wont see me throwing shit if it is Terry or literally anyone else, as long it is from SNK, I am really happy. It would be great to have more people to discuss about the series as a whole

This, people that are complaining are a minority,a focal minority

Their autism is just infectious that ways, though casual terryfags are very obnoxious at times.

Attached: 1565159510460.jpg (1001x958, 527K)

I still can't believe Mai is Andy's bitch out of all KOF guys.

Attached: xanadu-the-king-of-fighters-xiv-54.1.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Maibros I thought we were on the same side? Fuck my brother if it makes you feel better.

Attached: OKAY!!.png (310x392, 314K)

>Andy's bitch
Pretty sure it's the other way around.

Explain why they keep putting in Terry (or at least reference him) in their games, to the point they made a genderswap version of him.

>to the point they made a genderswap version of him
That was just a prank, bro

It's mostly ribbing. You guys can be obnoxious but the autism jab was for smash

Attached: 1551330911057.png (480x270, 261K)

>Andy is a "No way fag" kind of guy like Leon
>Terry tries his best to get him to fuck Mai they can both lose their virginity together

Attached: maibaddream.jpg (263x239, 13K)

user, that guy was just pulling things out of his ass. Terry is even SNK's mascot for their social action program together with Nakoruru.

Attached: Nako_terry.jpg (180x172, 16K)

Andy and Mai live together in XIV

Going through this thread I realized that I want doujin of Terry fucking pranked Terry,thats not gay right

only if Terry does pranked Terry in the bum

I still think the 3 in 1 character that changes every stock would be fun. How come no one ever seems to play squad strike? Seems like it would be a fun mode for side tournaments

Kyo is unironically the second best fightan protag right next to Kazuya.
He's a lot better if you understand his language.

If there was any justice in the world, it would be KOF's best boy, who is a far better character than either of those bums and a far better fit for Smash.

Attached: f9e459e97dd06d374edaef806c07cee3.jpg (841x1200, 170K)

Richter is already in the game.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

discord.gg/V8pZWA4

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

No SNK character is coming because that copyright info was also added with DLC for SNK Heroines and it's unlikely the person making the website even knew what was coming 3 days beforehand. only one leaker is seriously backing Terry and he has very little reputation

this is just wrong

why? there was DLC for SNK Heroines with the SNK copyright notice and it was added around the same time. find me two genuine leakers who back Terry or any SNK character

The only thing leakers leak is shit.

The only reason this gets brought up is the same file size, which is just the minimum amount. If it was a mistake they wouldn't need to pull the page, just leave it blank.

>only one leaker is seriously backing Terry
Multiple have, including Gamexplain making a video and posting Terry's hat.

Iori

With a Miss X alt

OROSU DAZE!

>multiple leakers
name two or more
>including Gamexplain
hahaha.... remember when they mixed up the two 2ch leaks claiming Joker and thought they had debunked one when they actually debunked the other one? and when Jon didn't know Isaac had an earthquake attack? I don't follow them much now so don't have the best most recent examples, but I wouldn't take their speculation for shit when it comes to smash. I think they have some insider info but in this case their whole argument has been the copyright notice on the fighter pass #4 page so insider knowledge isn't relevant in this case.
>file size
idgaf about that. just saying if many pages with very little information for products only just available/not yet available are added at the same time it's not hard to imagine someone fucking up slightly what ends up on what page. they could equally just edit the page instead of pulling it as well but maybe Nintendo's protocol is to delete it all and restart to be on the safe side with this sort of thing. and again I don't know why someone would have the details of what's supposed to be on that page just yet.

Mai

Attached: DOA6_Mai_Render.png (1243x2000, 1.8M)

Holy fuck... You guys still believe in leaks...
How can these people be stupid?

Also, SNK lock already? What if the copyright was a mistake? Guys are getting ready to be BTFO'd the hardest, lmao.

She wants the Bogard seed, and Andy’s a week so why not?

>whoops accidentally put snk copyright on the smash dlc page haha

>whoops accidentally put the copyright info on the page even though the character hasn't been revealed and I've been told not to put any info about the character on the page haha and my boss shouldn't have given me that info anyway haha

She can have my seed anytime

That's not Ass Crimson

There are some good things about ash ,like how he would make a great trap,those hips man

Haha he sure has an ass alright

Attached: c5f1a39749fa433e9cb69f57001a4b17.jpg (588x787, 82K)

>tfw Vice-san and Mature-san constantly harrasses and bullies Iori-ko to no end.
>tfw Vice-san and Matura-san, being evil, will not to stop, even going so far as to molest Iori-ko, sandwiching her in between them almost every night.
>Iori-ko constantly shudders as she walks along the street flanked in between them, holding at each of their arm as the gallons of evil sperm cum sloshes inside her womb.

I hope neither get into Smash and something interesting is added.

This would be so good, but it won't happen because it's interesting.

Any of these three would be more interesting than Terry or Kyo

Attached: kof-xiii-ikari-warriors-team.jpg (700x350, 280K)

I agree, but Heidern instead of Leona, and with his moon slasher whiff glitch still intact.

I like where this is going
>instead of orochi taking over Chris,Vice impregnates Iori
>Ioris rape baby becomes vessel for orochi

Since when Ralf and Clark were niggers?

Wetwork in south america and middle eastern hotspots gives you a bitchin' tan

They could actually be like a cross between kof and metal slug characters

They are tanned

Clark and Ralf are in some of the Metal Slug games

Only if Ralf has nj.A and it's the best move in the game

Attached: Ralf98_njA.png (107x125, 3K)

>tfw wanted to play kof98
>inputs are goddam impossible

Exactly that's why they could appease both kof and metal slug crowd

Fio doing a Vulcan Punch would be the shit

"do Geese' Raging Storm or your wife dies!"

Practice user practice it's really not that hard once you get a hang of it

It just takes practice user. Keep at it and you'll get it. It's way easier than doing all the optimal HD mode shit in XIII

>That 98um challenge where you had to do 5 raging storms in a row without messing up or getting hit

Attached: 1520525901418.jpg (1018x1024, 79K)

>I guess you're just an anus

honestly 14 making raging storm *not* the pretzel input is one of my most hated things about that game

in a genre when everyone is a noble karate man like Ryu, Akira, and Jin, or a harem protagonist like all the anime fighters someone like Kyo is cool

I figured out an input shortcut on iori’s f.a into DM and that’s just the beginning. There are so many secret input shortcuts to bypass the strict inputs and I feel like I spend more time finding them rather than brute force myself to practice.

>Akira
Akira does bajiquan, play VF you dork

Please user, i can only get so erect.

China bought SNK so naturally they were mandated to push some characters
KoF14's China team was Protagonist bait Shun'ei, a returning veteran, and apparently sleepy boi is a self insert

>two evil ghosts impregnating a living breathing human
I dont think it'll happen senpai.

we can expect Leona being a spirit for Zero Suit Samus

>China bought SNK
But SNK is japanese.

As long as it works for you go for it man,that way you are also learning ins and outs of the game so it's all good,there is no strict way to learn how to play fighting games user,best thing is to find a friend to play with that's the most fun way of learning

Attached: 220pxN.png (220x272, 69K)

its weird

>Read the 14 manga
>Meitenkun's power comes from him realising that if your brain is asleep it can't hold back your body from it's true potential
sleepy-kun is a based character

I think the majority shareholders are Chinese. SNK is known to go bankrupt frequently

imagine remixed ost

The dude probably just found out about SNK and is pretending to know about Kof and shit. Like he litterally compared kyo and ryu? What? Tons of people love Kyo, why do you think he has like 3 different versions of him 02? People loved him and his moveset/ how he plays. Fuck off with this bland nigger nonsense.

Americaniggers think Sakurai is supposed to give a shit about them

Kula? More like Kulo
I'm Italian and culo means ass

Isn’t Mai the face of SNK? Why not her?

HCB 3x is one of shortcuts.

Shit is pretty easy. The bullshit challenges are the combos.

No, Terry is.

I'd be happy wtih both but i want Kyo more, his bodegas could work like Marth's dancing blade which could be fun

sometimes it feels like Marco is better known and more popular

Well mai did have more exposure and crossover appearance than terry. What makes you say terry is more popular?

Pretzel motions make sense if the joystick is a box. Don't NeoGeo arcades use circle joysticks?

I really like how this smash thread turned into kof thread

That more people like him? Mai is good for crossovers as most are for random otaku shit, but Terry is the number 1 company mascot. Followed by Nako, Kyo, Iori and at best Mai is a distant 5th

Attached: 1554594338972.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

>Terry is the number 1 company mascot.
no!

Attached: file.png (800x1094, 1.46M)

I'm happy with either. I prefer Terry but Kyo is cool, too, and he has a better moveset for smash.

>mai did have more exposure
I'll say!

Attached: mai_dick.webm (900x506, 2.65M)

>akira
cazzies get out

i hope neither. I would actually like a new female DLC character and Fem-Terry doesn't count, seeing as it was a joke character from a failed Fighting game.

Attached: file.png (348x499, 112K)

A chinese company(I wont be surprised if its a branch connected to Tencent) have a majority shares in SNK at this time, although it seems that they are very very laxed in the way they handle SNK, allowing the company to do whatever it is they want so far. The only biggest change is that they're now assigning accountants and money managers in SNK considering the company does not have or hire any sort of management to handle their finances way back then - which explains the many bankruptcies the company has faced back then even if their games sold gangbusters.

Eventhough some of the minute tasks like models and perhaps some coding are handled by chink programmers and modellers, the most important thing here is that SNK's higher ups are still japanese to the core. which of course definitely shows considering how well both KoFXIV and Samsho plays. Thats what matters to me in the end.

Attached: 1466722149349.png (256x256, 28K)

Ugh, we hate women here

Damn kof XIII does have the best aesthetic of all of kof games

It actually is tencent

Tell me How much of a fag do you gotta be to hate Leona or Angel

Kyo doesn't even have a high school education why should they put him in Smash?

>Muh education
Nerd

>Damn kof XIII does have the best aesthetic of all of kof games
damn right.

>I d-don't need education I can write poetry!

This would be unironically Ludo

t. Dr Mario

Kyo is pyro-kinesis using superhuman why tf would someone with superpowers even bother with education when you can easily abuse your powers to get rich

>Pyro-kinesis
He would job to a fire department like US Civil Rights Activists in the 60s

>Sabi
>leaked the entirety of E3 from every company
>very little reputation

That’s not from XIII

Yes.

Attached: 91-T-THhjdL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 163K)

Fuck you're right it's her xiv costume,it's just that artwork on the pic reminds me of XIIl

FPBP

>the scene where kyo is mourning in front of his father's grave, which has the kusanagi crest clearly scribbled with fucking chalk

Attached: 1536940678840.png (467x456, 199K)

>White envelopes with a red seal were invented by SNK in 1994
envelopes with RED WAX seals have been used for hundreds of years you retard

do you also think DDR invented music?

>Another interesting fun character who'd be range focused
haha nope enjoy jackoff with red hat who punch

Attached: 1567514016105.png (894x773, 48K)

Attached: 1527281733158.jpg (831x474, 67K)

Attached: you.png (616x480, 199K)

better give me sauce know what I'm saying lol

Attached: 9a74234f7f2178f2f862ca9c8e75fbd5d14cb4878c8172b482706bb93b811f7b.jpg (340x300, 28K)

didnt sabi confirm terry

>literally who

She did

*br audience is pic related*

Attached: hue-br-huehuehue-og.jpg (1120x630, 170K)

money is money.