/rpg-maker/ general

Post about RPG Maker games. Or not. I don't care.

Attached: i_am_a_massive_faggot.png (500x500, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamejolt.com/games/spacefuneral2018/367963
gamejolt.com/games/spacefuneralzodiac/379017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree with your filename.

I hate all those tumblrfags for making shitty shipping stuff in off.

I really need to get down to making my own rpgmaker game.
I have a pretty neat concept in mind if you guys want to hear it.

tell me, i also have some cool concepts, but i don't feel like telling it.

Tell me so I can steal your concept, make it before you do, monetize it and make millions from it.

This is why i don't feel like telling it.

There’s a bunch of Space Funeral fangames i played recently, I’ll see if I can find them
Also are there any Off fangames worth the trouble? I’ve been out of the loop with them

Too late nerd, when you made that post I backtraced your IP and stole your idea. I'm making it as we speak.

Attached: 2019-09-02 (1).png (640x480, 34K)

No tell me, so I can offer to do sprite work for you, then have a nervous breakdown and shittalk you on twitter

is this 2kki or something else?

oh no, i will kill myself.

It's 2kki. qxy added a small world with 2D platformer physics in 0.109h
It's nothing too amazing but its nice to see people implementing unique ideas

What do you guys think of segawa's games?

Attached: axe.png (640x480, 21K)

plz post

Attached: __jeong_surim_and_lee_hoon_suicide_boy_and_etc_drawn_by_parkgee__15ea2ccffd44ebf44c20e635a49c74e5.jp (400x400, 52K)

never heard of him. ne games you recc.?

Ok, here it is:
>guy lives in extremely small apartment wtih his cat
>one day comes back home to find strange runic graffiti on his door
>is too tired to wash it off and just goes to sleep thinking of some day moving to a big house
>wakes up, cat is nowhere to be seen
>grabs a rag and walks towards door
>it's unlocked
>opens it
>past the doorstep is his apartment again
>closes and opens the door a few more times to check if it's a hallucination
>it's not
>tries to rationalize, figures it must be some kinda prank
>goes inside and starts opening doors
>doors lead to other copies of his apartment but slightly altered with each new one
>as he explores further the differences start ranging from furniture placement to their shapes and materials
>suddenly hears something heavy being dragged across the floor behind the wall
continued in the next post
also is not me

nice to see 2kki alive after so long

there it is, gamejolt.com/games/spacefuneral2018/367963
there’s more I have downloaded but can’t find links to, but they’re demos. One is about a guy with a huge smile and it’s heavily based of Meat aesthetic of Earthbirth, Space Funeral 9 I think it was called. And then another one was in space, I’ll keep looking

nvm found it: gamejolt.com/games/spacefuneralzodiac/379017
this one might be my favorite design-wise, too bad the demo has been sitting for a while and I’m afraid it will end up a corpse like the Corpse March fangame

do you guys like mogeko games

Attached: 51959968_p0.png (587x701, 391K)

they are cute, yeah

>goes to the room he heard the noises in
>marks on the floor are leading to the wardrobe
>walks towards it and opens it
>giant maw inside
>backs away from it
>clawed limbs spring out of the wardrobe's back against the wall and it slams on the ground
>starts crawling towards the guy
>chase scene
>he escapes through a door that's too small for the wardrobe to fit through
>it hisses and drags itself away
>guy soon finds out that not only the furniture and its properties are being warped together, but his cat too, which leads to horrible abominations roaming around the endless maze of apartments
That's basically the first 20 mins. Right now I'm thinking about the protag finding his own clones stranded around the place for at least some dialogue.
Also here's the ending:
>protag escapes
>starts living in a tent
>monologues about being very content with it
>closes the tent curtains as it gets dark
>same runic graffiti from the beginning apear on them
>credits roll

longus

user you've just spoiled your game haha, really good tho.

I don't even understand how this happened. The Batter clearly gives zero fucks about Zacharie, and Zacharie is a narcissistic prick who only gives a fuck about the Batter as a customer. This is blatant in that when you try to give him a photo of yourself, he'll pay shit-all for it, but if you give him a photo of himself, he'll pay much more. Not to mention the fact that the Batter probably doesn't even have a dick. How the hell did this game even attract fujos?

END ROLL is pretty cool. It's a horrorish adventure game about guilt. It deals with heavy stuff without being too edgy or pretentious. It's exploration based and has lots of optional content if you like that kind of stuff. You can find it in vgpersons site

Attached: deranged_maniac.png (638x473, 6K)

It still gets updates consistently to this day. I don't think it'll die anytime soon
Even .flow recently had an update

Attached: CondominiumSmile.png (959x719, 388K)

>rpg maker
>all the games are walking simulators sprinkled with a horror or 2deep4u 'story'
Eh?

>all of them
Ao Oni has only puzzles and running away from a monster, basically no story and it's a classic