>anime games are popular now

what happened

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 42K)

weebshit is normie as fuck these days

FATLUS go do some exercise FATTY fat fatlus FAT

>no black hand in the picture
fake and gay

What the fuck happend with your table?

They're fun and/or entertaining to the majority of the youth these days. Simple as. If you disagree you're being contrarian.

Attached: 1563819228442.png (1706x1578, 534K)

>Japanese games are popular now
What happend

Attached: 11.png (960x306, 510K)

western devs are obsessed with shitty photo-realism and cant do anything else anymore. when they do something like anime they can only do some ugly corner cutting stuff like calarts cartoons.

its not like anime games are getting better, just western devs lost the audience whos not interested in photo realism and prefers cartoon/non-realistic things.

A certain amount of weeb shit will always be normie level. Games with an anime aesthetic have always been popular, it just depends what it is.

You mean only the few accepted by normalfags

How is Nier Automata "anime"?

nier is not anime

Anime games were popular since 1985 Super Mario Bros.

I'm ok with this posts as long as you don't show us your hand

its a pretty big change though. nobody cared about the original nier last gen.

also half-realistic games like monhun were totally made fun of even though it was a psp/ds game. pretty much same goes for ff14. now its one of the most popular games on steam.

>hand
what the fuck are you talking about

Why do I keep hearing this. I don't know any normalfag who actually plays them irl.

there was a time before the entire world was engulfed in generic shooters zoomie

western industry was infiltrated by californian moral busybodies and it ruined all of their games. Afterwords, everyone who liked western shit was essentially forced to start enjoying weeb games

persona 5 only sold around 2 million globally, it wasn't some worldwide sensation. I think its just people like to pretend they are persona 5 fans have, basically secondaries

Western games have been going to shit for a while now for a variety of reasons. There are still some good ones that come out, but that's not the norm. There's been some really good jap games that have come out recently though, they're on a roll.

Attached: 1473908620531.png (719x735, 578K)

Attached: 1567178640208.gif (500x357, 358K)

If anyone thinks that Japanese games just suddenly got popular when FFVII and OoT exist they're actually braindead, considering neither Nier or Persona even come close to that level of popularity