Is there a single male vidya character that can defeat Queen Medb?

Is there a single male vidya character that can defeat Queen Medb?

Attached: Medb2.png (350x495, 256K)

Maxwell from Scribblenauts, as always.

next

Attached: 24A34DD7-CE2A-4F08-B7BE-A784E714C4F2.jpg (651x960, 36K)

>Has a penis
Autoloss agains the Omnithot

Attached: knRF1iZ.png (614x615, 281K)

>gachashitters still aren't banned on sight
Why is this board so shit?

Mebbers is from a video game, sweetie.

Her Noble Phantasm can take an army of 50 man at once.
She can't be defeated by the cock too.
Her one weakness is being shot cheese at, but she trained her reflexes to instantly deflect any cheese thrown at her no matter its speed.
Only a male not interested in sex could defeat her, so I'm guessing Kiryu from the Yakuza series.

a "gacha video game" ugh i should never have to to type those words together

Alright, what if we took Gae Bolg, and tied cheese to it?

He's a sentient virus, the penis is only there because it's part of his "default" form.

Gae Bolg has been avoided so many times in the franchise it's become a joke at this point.

If you can have sex with it, it will lose to Medb

Literally TOO ANGRY TO FUCK

Attached: 85D9266A-6079-4F62-939F-FE4F92C08AEE.png (735x1000, 651K)

I realy like her design. To bad FGO is not on eu store, and i don't wn to put shit like qooapp on my phone

OP has a chance

Attached: 1559246071638.jpg (446x394, 25K)

What a cute dress.

Attached: fisto.png (500x597, 122K)

Rean Schwarzer could, and he'd do it with a single headpat.

So he turns into a chick, or pops his dick off and slaps her in the face with it.

Detroit Emiya

Attached: ArcherEMIYAAltStage1.png (512x724, 355K)

>Is there a single male vidya character that can defeat Queen Medb?
The average WoW roleplayer

>takes u
wow so hard

Attached: 26135D4D-D90E-4710-8CAE-33E41397ADEF.jpg (750x422, 43K)

He got literally raped by Kiara so hard he became a nigger.

And he killed her because she raped him too hard and plunged him into erectile dysfunction

Womyn aren't save from Medb's sluttery, at full power Chariot my Love works against all genders

>unavoidable spear
>everyone avoids it
JUST

Doesn’t matter if she can dodge/reflect one piece of cheese. She can’t avoid Unlimited Cheese Works. Also Crocker doesn’t care about the opposite sex since Mental Corruption grade is too high due to obsession with fairies.

Attached: 74F3BBF4-1DA2-45BD-97DB-D3C3E6598567.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Demonbane equipped with the Shining Trapezohedron

To be pedantic about it, the Prototype dude is a sentient pile of virus, he's not really any "gender" to begin with. Any sexual characteristics he has are only because of whatever form he's taking at the moment.

>Cu's luck is so bad that the one person he hits and kills with his spear is Bazzet
Cu bros....

Can he get horny though? Her magical powers include a magical dimension where you have to fuck her to get out

>Medb can literally rape someone's waifu and make the waifu enjoy it
Hot.

I dont think it ever really comes up. But if you get close enough to mercer to initiate physical contact, you're probably fucked since he has a habit of engulfing and devouring people in seconds.

Do i sense Mebbers?

Attached: 43.jpg (2114x2560, 776K)

Cu obviously

how do you pronounce her name anyway? Medbee?

Attached: Air-Zonk.jpg (630x813, 104K)

She also has regenerative powers, does Mercer have a limit in how much he can devour?

Maeve

She can also piss enough to create three rivers named after her.

>does Mercer have a limit in how much he can devour
As far as what happens in game? No. He can devour multiple things several times the size of a normal person in a short amount of time without any problems.

If Alex gets close enough he can instantly consume her whether or not she has regenerative powers

Donkey Kong. Next question.

But can he eat a bazillion of her hymen?
The more I have to talk about her powers the more she seems like a shitty OC

hot

That would only make him stronger. Alex is like a biomass Mahon Buu

>The more I have to talk about her powers the more she seems like a shitty OC
To be fair, history is sort of like that. Arjuna and Gilgamesh are basically shonen protagonists, complete with mid-season power ups.

that's like every ntr ever.

So wait, how exactly does this work? What is this bitch's powers exactly? Does being teleported to the fuck dimension literally mean that they're guaranteed to fuck, or is it just they're "coerced" to fuck, meaning they still ultimately have the choice to do it or not? Also, this is assuming that she's attacking with her power first and that it's guaranteed to hit. If her power takes time to "charge up" or anything like that, that's ample time for someone to beat her before she even uses it, if it's not guaranteed to hit but just really high chance because of good luck, then if someone can guarantee an attack will miss, it won't matter, i.e. if they teleport out of the area to avoid it, or able to stop time and walk around it.

class advantage
can't be charmed

Attached: __king_hassan_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_shousuke_skirge__61a418f79c3986d57ce71cc738f316a9.jp (692x1000, 98K)

gae bolg reverses causality so you're already pierced in the heart, medb's cooch reverses causality so you're already fucked. a most insidious power

I see people say this all the time, and I understand he can literally create anything with any properties. But what about characters who could kill him before he creates something? Or is his creation instantaneous? Even then though, what about characters that could kill him before he can think of the thing that would defeat them?

At least for gameplay I think time pauses when he's doing his thing. So he could create a black hole made of cheese in a nanosecond, then shove it up her cooch.

dead gg

Wario. He disregards females to obtain currency.

She rides her chariot, the door to her chariot leads to the hyperbolic time bedroom where your only option is to fuck her and only once she's satisfied do you get out, otherwise she'll fucks you to death. Keep in mind it takes 30 men a night to satisfy her or one Brock. She also gets the NPs of her Cuckholds Fergus and Conchobar, meaning she has access to Caladbolg and Conchobar's clairvoyance, she can also grow fully grown soldiers out of earth and her menstrual blood, or make red mind control mead out of it that bypasses magic resist. Lorewise Medb is fucking broken and shits on 90% of servants

Attached: 1562178014748.jpg (1920x2160, 825K)

Golden Wealth and Body
Medb is rich. She could lead Wario into her rape chariot by showing him her riches.

gg ez

Attached: Heaven_Dio.png (736x911, 517K)

Honestly, anybody who's autistic enough about anything but sex.

If she is so strong then why does she keep losing?

oh my, those are some sinful knees

Clearly

he'd just fart on her and take the cash

Shirou Emiya would defeat her with his unmatched autism and denseness.

Attached: Thinkan.png (694x632, 167K)

that'd probably get her off.

>lets himself get dreamraped on multiple occasions
>almost became illya's fuckstick
Shirou may be dense but he has no charm defence

Kirby

The fuckstick is one thing, but I don't blame Shirou for getting raped by Rider since I wish that would happen to me.
I think he'd be able to resist her charm magic, but dreamrape would definitely be unavoidable.

Attached: r.png (4093x2894, 3.76M)

how powerful would Kirby be as a servant compared to every other servant in fate?

Attached: 761712559a5f6083196c24f2ccaebf6e.jpg (528x667, 86K)