OI OI!

OI OI!

Attached: 1433636616353.png (640x480, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yo9ulFgGbR0
youtu.be/dFnrrwvbmJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ExMDGV0Bb_M
youtube.com/watch?v=IbAwjVwRsLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did an H game achieve kino status?

>Luka art from Paradox
>But he has the Angel Halo
Fuck I need to play Part 2 already

I liked Luka way more before Alice showed up. After Alice was established, the game started dumping special powers and sacred bloodlines on him, enough to make Naruto would blush. It ends up undermining the idea of co-existence, since it is only possible because Luka could beat the horney out of monsters.

We all findout that it's all Illias' fault, but there are some instances that makes Illias' meddling seem redundant.

But the point is that Luka before Alice is an idiot with a black-and-white morality that tries to change the world while also having no idea how the world even works. Half of the point is that Alice is a huge dose of reality on his life that forces him to change his viewpoint. Plus, having to beat the bejeesus out of monsters to realize his ideal just reinforces that Lazarus and Promestein weren't all that wrong with their ideals either. I always saw Luka's journey as him becoming LESS of a hero and becoming a better person because of it.

I do agree that him being part of Heinrich's lineage was pretty unnecessary tho.

>selects edging

heh nothing personal shounen

Yes?

Attached: best archangel.png (512x476, 474K)

They added story and gameplay and wholesome relationships

Well when over half of the h scenes are garbage or Star incredibly revolting creatures people tend to pay more attention to the things that aren’t hentai

>best archangel
FACT

Crab girl is love tho.

>not having an abomination fetish

That's kind of a stretch. Unless you're one of those casuls that can't handle Xelvy mons.

Attached: adramelek.jpg (500x500, 91K)

I'm super casual dawg. I skip Xelvy on instinct. Taste is taste so I won't insult you, but I can't do with Xelvy's work.

That's fine bro. Have some Arekishi.

Attached: kyutie.jpg (600x600, 81K)

The Virgin VN Luka
>can only get a dumb snake to freeload off of him
>she won't even save him from most opponents
>most of the time survives because of his opponent's pity
>needed the spirits to beat the 4 heavenly knights and even then he didn't really beat them
>cannot request any sexual favors from monsters without getting mindbroken and/or killed
>can only use an ugly sword
The Chad Paradox Luka
>can recruit every single monster, angel, human and apoptosis in the multiverse with nothing but his infinite charisma
>snake and angel bitches fight over the right to be at his side
>beats the shit out of everyone except the top-tier galaxy-destroying spacetime-manipulator monsters, gets saved by people of similar tier because he's just that important to them
>doesn't need the spirits, gets them anyways just because
>can request any sexual favor he wants from his castle full of his monster harem
>can use any weapon at all
>is one of the handful of people that can traverse dimensions

tbf VN Luka was in a solo run and there also was the restricted magic factor

If you could choose to experience any single rape scene in MGQ as yourself, which girl/scene would you want?
>Bad ends are optionally removed (death, life imprisonment, etc. after the rape, unless you want to keep them)
>Assume you will have the stamina to endure the extended scenes

Attached: Alma.png (310x252, 127K)

crab girl

loving vanilla sex with Granberia

Which one? Handjob washing or mating?

keep the bad end

i remember handjob scene being pretty good, so that one

Eater

Just something for both of you to consider:
>How many places does Luka go where humans and monsters are ALREADY in a state of cooperation?
>How many places does luka leave in a state of cooperation?
>How many times was that the direct result of force?
>Wasn't it often more intervention and discussion? For example the men of harpy village interceding? The king realising he done fucked up with the ants? Literal Ilasberg happily taking in the cunny after an EXPLANATION, and the part 3 payoff for that.
>Whenever humanity and monsters were truely and strongly opposed, wasn't there a reason? How often was that reason solved directly and only by violence?
It's not that alice is tempering Luka's naievete or in turn Luka softening Alice's understanding of humans, both understandable positions given their history. That does happen, but the real truth is that Luka's dream is already basically possible, and the contradiction, first believe to be "The monster lord" actually becomes "Illas"

The whole planesect forest is a yugoslavian genocidefest though.

Attached: a00.png (600x600, 604K)

I like your style kid.

Attached: lg.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

This. Even Luka says this ending isn't all that bad and he live happily.

I want Tamamo to use her vice grip technique on me.

succubus witch unbirthing

Attached: 1567362966083.png (302x198, 114K)

cunny

Good answer even tho I personally wouldn't have chosen that scene

Attached: bestgurl.png (616x317, 315K)

It's been a while for me, which one was that?

I don't remember who this refers to either.

Literally the first thing I thought of.

You basically get a fox wife and kids and just live out the rest of your days.

>I don't remember who this refers to either.
She's from Paradox. A Xelvy monster. And not for the faint of heart.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03 Eater.png (266x156, 58K)

Its when you lose to her when you're fighting the heavenly knights one by one in the monster lord castle.
She can tighten herself up like a vice grip.

Sea Dragon Girl

Hell yeah!

Attached: 1471991118783.png (1055x505, 107K)

Ilias.

Attached: 1543873005468.png (1280x796, 488K)

Paizuri

Attached: 2ySv0hn0_400x400.jpg (375x375, 26K)

She has several rape scenes, which one though?

The one from the front or behind?

pizza cutter

yikes bro i think you are gay

vn luka will appear in part 3 of paradox and it will be the most op motherfucker just watch it

Attached: 1542184215157.png (148x163, 55K)

We'll see in 2025

SOON BROTHER

Attached: 1547355154076.jpg (549x496, 54K)

pls no, I haven't finished part 2 yet

call me a normie piece of shit but they should had made more of these angels

I wanna say Imp, but the truth is I want to get eaten by Sphinx.

that tartarus monster that was 2 girls and they ended up fucking you instead was a unexpected gem

it is worth the hassle

just finish that up bro
i got illias route done on 2 and ''reset'' to go for the alice route

Attached: 1539744432281.jpg (500x600, 85K)

Being locked in the room with the zombie girl for a year being forced to endlessly cum. I dunno why, I'm not even that into zombie chicks.

Attached: 1544123350548.jpg (483x461, 31K)

whats your companion with highest dps?
Any extreme combinations out there? of course, there should be a necro with vicious clara and acceptable speed in any group, but what else do you tend to use for labyrinth?

harpy queen or spider princess

Attached: 154784.png (450x376, 301K)

Yeah, I DL'd it when the translation was still on the Grangold War and stopped playing to wait for the translation to catch up. I've been itching to play it since beginning of the year, got DQXI and all I could think was "y'know this is not bad and shit but Paradox is a lot better" through the entire game. Now that the translation is finally done I don't have enough time and want to die.

Attached: kyu.png (500x500, 68K)

Nekomata

I feel ya, took me months to start the game after downloading everything. Tempus fugit, as they say

When is Japan concluding Paradox?

Some people speculated that it might be this year after the twitter page from toro toro posted some artwork, other than that... sadly no news. At least nothing without moonrunes

Soon™. Torotoro wanted to take a break between Part 2 and 3 to make a game nobody liked nor cared (but tbf even he already knew that would be the case). He resumed development this year. Don't expect a release any sooner than 2020.

Literally the only good thing out of Alice's route in Paradox

Attached: 0064.jpg (857x749, 119K)

Harpy Queen keep the bad end.

forgettin' about Heinrich and discovering he was /ourguy/ all along?

Heinrich was nice but cmon, this is best Alice we're talking about here

Attached: DcaR9DpUwAEZuRN.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

ilias route is so much better on paradox
since you already had a alice route that is way better on the vn
to be fair the development of alice and luka on vn is way better

How does Ilias turn out in the Alice route anyway?
Did she still get humbled?

Starfish girl

ilias is the background character getting people to join her like alice is in ilias route

She gets a Slime and Dog to follow her and eventually gives them angel-like names so she's at least warming up to -some- monsters.

>played the game
>stopped during the invasions to wait for the translation to catch up
>translation is finished but I can't for the life of me remember how the fuck do I play this
It's mainly the combat, it's not like it was super hard to begin with but I basically went from having all these synergies and set ups to having no fucking clue what things do and what classes/races I was going for.

can't wait to recruit my based boy

Attached: jrpg protags.png (624x474, 429K)

Can someone explain what games are out? I thought there was the original and then a sequel and now paradox that hasn't been translated. Whats all this part 1,2 and 3 stuff?

Because Ilias actually has things to learn and places to grow, and stuff to reveal. Watching her eat the humble pie and like it is actually super interesting, as well as her slipping up and accidetly revealing details about what actually happened during her fight with Alice 1st. Then there's the bits where she gets a good whiff of how the world would end up with her in total power and hates it. She's superior as a character to me.

The original is divided into 3 parts, that one is done already and has been for a long time.
Paradox is the sequel, also divided into 3 parts. Part 1 and 2 are out, Part 3 comes NEVER EVER. Pretty much all major stuff has been translated, and some but not all flavor stuff.

Long story short there are two "trilogies" - the Original Trilogy and the Paradox Trilogy. Paradox Trilogy looks like a spinoff but is actually a sequel.

So to sum up we have:
>OG Trilogy: MGQ Part 1 - MGQ Part 2 - MGQ Part 3
>Paradox Trilogy: MGQP Part 1 - MGQP Part 2
With MGQP Part 3 still in development.

And if this shit is already confusing right now, just think the dev already said he wants to make Monster Girl Quest 2.

End of Part 2 Illias end.

what was the game about?

Some gay shota stuff with tentacle monsters. IIRC it's called Tentacle Monster Encyclopedia for Boys or some shit like that.

i think it was a tentacle game or something i might be wrong

>that spoiler

Attached: 1547244147992.jpg (456x386, 83K)

Miranda from Paradox, shit was so hot.

> the dev already said he wants to make Monster Girl Quest 2.

Attached: 1566118228701.png (152x254, 52K)

Harpy twins.

If you allow Paradox monsters: Candle Girl and maybe Kirin. I know they both fry Luka in to submission, but there's a strange applications of sweetness that just pushes my buttons hard. Like some kind of sexy Stockholm Syndrome.

Also Kirin is one of the few monster girls who apparently and overtly enjoys the sex beyond "Hora hora you're penis is so week let me punish it more".

Succubus Witch minimum phantasms. Both of them.

Japanese game devs man. Those guys are insane.
IIRC he also said MGQ2 would feature a new cast, which I'm totally down for. Of course, he also said that before he started development on Paradox Pt3, so things could change.

mermaid mommy

A fellow man of culture I see.

Attached: 63061349_p0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

You're my nigga.

Fluffy life with my waifu.

Attached: Fluffy.png (787x581, 674K)

>posting totally normal human mages in monster girl threads
I don't get it

An easy answer.
ChaosSonia also works

Attached: XELVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.png (640x480, 606K)

I fucking love how they just completely embraced the over the topness with the kids.

which one and why

Attached: 1547748990076.jpg (1200x552, 98K)

What people said about her being a background character, though, Ilias gets to still give you small infodumps as she knows Luka and is worried about the state of the world. But overall same situation as Alice, even though Alice in the Ilias route is more irrelevant.

God I wish Alma Elma have Erubetie's ability to use Neverland Paradise on me.

Attached: 1557887268726.png (540x540, 416K)

Reminder that Part 3 will be released somewhere in mid 2020.

None, I'd rather not die.

Attached: accidents.png (640x168, 122K)

okay but what about the anime

None because Dryfishing

Succubus twins, I don't remember their names.

you have no choice on that matter

Attached: 1547383717004.jpg (1403x969, 620K)

Vampire loli not even close to a contest for me.

Attached: d7hpt9w-50f611da-bc3d-4207-bacc-e268f138e42e.jpg (184x184, 36K)

For me it's Morrigan. No idea why but I find that "locked eyes" curse hot as fuck.

I truly, truly miss the days when MGQ was the hottest shit on this board.

>turns a kid into a toddler to diddle him.

Erubetie was a little weird.

i actualy believe xelvy's artwork is perfect for the apothosis monsters.
most of the scenes range from 'nope' to 'why boner'

mah nigga

So do I, but then again I miss a metric fuckton of things from 2012 Yea Forums.
I think most people in current day Yea Forums haven't even heard about MGQ. If they did, it's probably from Sseth's jab on it at the Kamidori review.

>that time mgq won the game of the year on kotaku list

Attached: 1540507126369.jpg (1111x1111, 191K)

I literally jacked it 5 times during her scene it made me so horny holy shit. By the 3rd time I had nothing but droplets but I couldn't stop jacking it.

Valkyrie bad end.

Did it win? I thought it barely lost to TLoU or something.

It was rigged into second place (and they basically admitted doing so)
For all intents and purposes, it won.

I think it was about to win but then TLoU suddenly got an unrealistic surge at the very end to overtake it. I don't know the story, they probably cheated it for some reason.

What goes in in the mind of Xelvy?

Attached: 3188_ct_twinkel1.png (640x480, 545K)

>very first sexual experience of any capacity is given by the queen of all succubi herself
Would she at least be gentle?

it won
but they cheated and put tlou since you can't have mgq up there

Attached: 1554134534297.png (1200x1725, 2.11M)

Probably same as HR Giger: Equal parts genius and nightmareish depravity. Except with more yellow cum.

Attached: beez.png (638x590, 555K)

Attached: iriasu.png (656x518, 295K)

and that one's scene didnt even start too bad.
then the double donger came out

>those side stories about her with ejaculation control

>entire idea is that both bodies are constantly fighting over who's better
>make the gothic lolita one 100% superior

What is that? Is that a keyblade?

>becomes even better
HELL YEAH BOYS

Attached: 1548281009594.png (714x498, 525K)

Yes. Except instead of opening shit, it seals shit. And it's made by melting angels.

What a cutie.
Luka is a top tier shota.

Caught me off guard. The double penetration got a big nut from me.

Reminder

Attached: 1567414759439.jpg (628x324, 105K)

I cant believe Mephisto was right all along, how does she do it

Attached: cheshire.gif (898x767, 365K)

Attached: 1548220552173.png (959x750, 633K)

Me neither. Love that endearing dork.
I really want to see what he's going to say for his battle calls.

Attached: 1563134841397.png (640x488, 322K)

Mephisto may have shit-tier scenes and art but I love her as a character.

Best new angel

Attached: 125126512.png (333x262, 197K)

Its weird how one of your most reliable and competent party members is the one girl being sent by the enemy to help you

>wants to be a heroic swordsman
>ends up wielding a fucking unholy abomination of a weapon and being tutored only in demonic sword techniques
That running joke cracked me up.

Oh really? Hmm. Years ago I played the original and I think I remember I got up to the point when the angels or whatever showed up and they were big clawed metal looking things. What part was that?

That would be Part 3. After the boss gauntlet in the Monster Lord's Castle, where Part 2 ends.

Best girl

That's the ending of Part 2 of the Original Trilogy. You probably haven't played Pt3 at all then, esp. considering there was a one-year gap between the releases of Pt2 and Pt3.

STAB snek

I guess Ill have to replay the games then.

I don't even know why they brought in Mephisto's artist. All his art sucks. It's worse than early Delphinus

I dunno, some of the students are ok.

torotoro runnin outta money to call up the good loli guys
at least get arekishi, that guy works for scrap

God, that's a hard decision. I mean, when it comes to sex with a monster, even if they are suppose to feel way better then a human, it's still ultimately just sex. Bad ends are the spice. I guess if I had to choose no bad ends.
>Sex with Alma

Bad ends
>Getting reincarnated
>Getting turned into an angel/monster

Doesn't takes too long to get through Parts 1-2 if you're not interested in filling the Compendium. If you need anything, might be able to help you.

I think he's bad but not early Delphinus bad. Only thing I think Shimpi really, REALLY sucks at is faces, and not in an endearing, Setouchiface way.

Correcting link:

Why were there so many sounding scenes in Paradox 2? There were none in the series until part 2 and suddenly there's like 4

I can only think of Gnosis, where are the other 3?

There's that butterfly schoolgirl who uses her proboscis

Remember that the other three Heavenly Knights were in the room at the time. Their next meetup was probably more than a little awkward.

Attached: 1444288441536.jpg (357x293, 37K)

Indeed, him being the edgemaster is fucking hilarious, i imagine how him was in his infancy.

Attached: 20,000 YEARS.jpg (799x598, 166K)

alma was probably fine with it

Attached: 1539744792149.jpg (512x512, 24K)

>frfr's art has changed drastically over the years
>will never have a scene with this version of Micaela

Attached: Micaela.png (800x598, 680K)

I want to have sex with Alma's tail

Valkyrie is quite cute, even though she hides it.

Is this the first cute girl Delphinus has made?

Attached: heriel is always naked so this is the best I can do.png (172x105, 22K)

I liked Vitae
Alra Priestess with updated art is also very nice

Attached: 3273_1008.png (640x480, 152K)

where the fuck is my sara,sonya, luka threesome? where are my sonya scenes in general? is it because she's just a human girl? that's so discriminatinal

You're right, I forgot about Vitae
I also grew to like Priestess after all the shit she had to go through

what are you talking about, Sonya has a fuckton of scenes

She's plot significant so you gotta wait until Part 3 for the extra juicy stuff

>Lukas aunt in angel form

when shes giving him the cold stare while raping him, it makes me instant hard.

>game throws a bunch of lolis at you right at the beginning
No fucking mercy.

Attached: bucket of cum.jpg (716x720, 144K)

Attached: 1560627458025.png (491x357, 122K)

Xelvyabomination bros ww@

Right here

Attached: 1519638587991.jpg (800x600, 64K)

>wow this h-scene is really detailed and hot
>why is she opening her mouth
>wh

Attached: 1566817965826.jpg (229x343, 24K)

Careful, dude! You don't want to hit Critical Ecstasy... You could literally die.

Hello! You know remember that this existed!
And got ten thousand dollars in funding!

Attached: a263e7aa4ce73a6183c507f95b1c051e_original.jpg (680x382, 91K)

>Marriage.
How is this a good thing?

no she doesn't she only has a bj scene and that's criminal with a body like hers and that luka lust

I havent ven started part 2 yet so i hope 3 comes soon

Chimera Bug is the cutest eldritch horror

She rapes without mercy, but with purpose

Attached: Chimera_Bug.png (1200x899, 2.09M)

She has such a cute face

Attached: 4fa7848c1ea210616ef572226782a50c.png (876x801, 329K)

>And if this shit is already confusing right now, just think the dev already said he wants to make Monster Girl Quest 2.
Monster Girl X (Title to be determined).
I imagine it will be completely disconnected from the MGQ series. After all, Paradox effectively IS Monster Girl Quest 2, its relation to the VNs is just kept a secret until the end of part 2.

Oh goddamnit I was literally about to post this.
Oh well I'll pick Lippy then.

People hatin' on Xelvymons but this is the true horror.

Attached: lippy.jpg (507x268, 32K)

Mermaid General, gimme that fish pussy.

Either Imp's oral/vaginal scenes, or Carmilla's bloodsucking

Attached: 1557075982671.jpg (360x360, 16K)

context ?

gameplay isn't really that great though and there's a lot of traps you can fall in esp during the 2nd part, that's probably why they made the system a little simpler in the 3rd with some exceptions.
a good example is when you can't have multiple states. there's a plant monster that does tentacle attacks and it looks like it can bind it, it's big and intimidating.
do you use wind, or do you use earth? it's a flip of a coin.

>crab girl
alright im in, only played the orignal VN so far, should i skip and go straight to paradox?

...Have you actually played the game?

Because no, she would not.

>you look just like Ilias! Can you please do an imitation of her?
Queue an onslaught of insults

Attached: 1552696754511.png (640x120, 102K)

Paradox is the sequel to the VNs, and remixes the events of the VN. You'll be missing out on some context if you don't play the original trilogy but it's not 100% neccesary

What do you mean "original VN"? Part 1? If you only played OG Part 1 I definitely recommend going for Part 2 and 3. The scenes in Part 1 are great but the gameplay and story ramps up big time in 2/3.

If you already played the Original Trilogy, you're all set for Paradox... as long as you don't mind the waiting game for Paradox Part 3.

i meant part one, felt weird having all the fights be 100% scripted

Every scene with harpies, or the zombie girls.

ROTTEN LABIA

it's preserved by M A G I C

What about zombie harpy?

>20.000 years.
I never understood that. Wouldn't he die from thirst after two days?

I'm totally into monsterg*rls and reverse r*pe but I couldn't get into this series. Maybe it's because of its bad art? The only good artist it has is Shiki.

There's not much strategy involved until the very end of Part 1, you just maximize your DPS and heal through 70% of the game. Things get a lot trickier in Part 2. Unless by "scripted" you mean unavoidable, then yeah that's how it works in the Original Trilogy.
Paradox is a more traditional JRPG. Some weird mix between Dragon Quest, Shin Megami Tensei and Final Fantasy 5 with the postgame of Disgaea. If that's what you're looking for you'll feel right at home, and just like mentioned, having prior knowledge to the OG Trilogy is recommended but not necessary.

Sonya has extra scenes if you equip her with sex toys

i didn't even bother losing to all those monsters that that were drawn like shit all by the same artist with awful coloring, you know which one i mean

What's the translation status? I wasn't keeping track but seems like it doesn't get updates too often, is it dead?

A zombie harpy is fine too

Attached: 80_cirqueb_st41.png (640x480, 302K)

Aside from the angels, do you actually die in any of the others? I don't remember.

angel magic

Attached: 1565660512847.png (1280x720, 900K)

A lot of monsters kill you you know

>you know which one i mean
Whatever artist did these.

Attached: ugo.jpg (1024x768, 381K)

>playing MGQ for the first time
>zombie girsl gang bang scene
>zombies eh?this is not my...
>...
>feels like a vulcan is in my dick
And there i discovered im a sub and a dom at the same time.

A lot of them.

Luka is literally consumed and digested in a bunch of scenes

Wait the translations done?
Where is it?

Venture into the misty lands of and search there

Well it's not like monster girl games often have big name artists attached to it. Kenkou Cross and Shiki are two of the bigger I can think of ones and both already work on MGQ.

>shitting on based UN_DO
bitch I'll cut you

>love MG shit
>love the MG Encylopedia
>only the main encylopedia books ever got translated fully
>none of the side stuff ever will

One day i'll stop being a EOP

I want to marry Dark Alice!

Dragon loli good end, anything else is just plain wrong

Here:

Deep sea girls eats you.
The first spider girl in one defeat scene.
Succubus, but not the based sisters.
Dark elf.
Desert trap.
Cant remember more now

I would be pretty okay with most of the sex slave bad endings. Also Elf Queen, it's not like I want children anyway.

He is by far my favorite artist, every single scene made me hard as rock, even the zombie ones

Ants girls.
Basically scenes with a lot of girls.

Someone post the marriage conversation

Breastfeeding might be part of the punishment. Imagine having to suck those perfect angelic breasts. What a horrible sentence.

Which game is that from?

>Game's protagonist has the same name as me
>Friends all played the game and keep discussing it and talking about how "The scene whereLuka gets raped by a centaur girl is so hot"
Feels weird man

Paradox pt 2.
What thread do you think you're in?

>Friends all played the game
your gaming crew sounds based as fuck

Attached: 1567475219567.png (149x149, 31K)

>"The scene whereLuka gets raped by a centaur girl is so hot"
Tell your friends they have great taste

To be fair only one of them actually likes most of the sex scenes, the others only like the more normal looking ones like the kitsune loli and vampire loli

We don't talk about the anime friend

Throne Eggiel

Cupid

Attached: 1538075342693.jpg (540x720, 27K)

thomas is the worst artist and giving him elf queen and ant queen and also bee queen was a crime

More like fucking lazy.
>all scenes are just hastily made setouchi cut ins

The lineage just cements that Luka is bridging the gap and turning the hero role on its head. Something the sealed boy-o tried and failed to do, but Luka is able to do because he completely bridges the gap between human, monster, angel, AND the legends of all three. It helps everything intersect in the end so the player feels a personal connection with all that history and Luka represents the end result and culmination of all of that.

I know we dislike chosen ones and are cynical about destiny, and we furiously masturbate over the idea of someone with no special qualities or connections coming outta left field to fuck shit up against all odds all by themselves, but in this case that wouldn't really help the narrative that much. It would only serve to distract from the point of this story, which relies heavily on Luka being a subversion of the legendary chosen RPG hero that defeats monsters with a pretty holy sword in the name of a pretty shining God.

a lazy artist is worse than a bad artist

Thomas was literally the sole reason why part 2 and 3 of the VN got delayed

>there's a world out there were people actively discuss monster girl quest rape scenes in real life

I once discussed Monster Girl Quest IRL with my students

Reminder that Chimera Bug rapes you with her bug pussy if you are deemed unworthy

Maybe if you prove yourselves in paradox 3 she might use her human pussy?

Loli bandits (all at once during temptation end, or just vampire's original h scene), otherwise kitsune for that married life.

Yes?

Attached: C114B836-7C51-43EF-B81D-F8BD85A7F0AF.png (246x286, 211K)

>discussing a porn VN with underaged kids
*strong concern*

Attached: 1557592326420.jpg (261x193, 13K)

What's with that sword?

>decide to play MGQ again after years
>appalled by the low ass 480p resolution
Why are all fucking visual novels from any earlier than 2014 like this? Is there any way to play it in a higher resolution? I want the HD h-scenes.

Attached: 2-Battler002.jpg (640x480, 48K)

look forward to getting #metoo'd in 20 years time

Alice 3 days non-stop honeymoon

What about it?

Attached: 1536725039658.jpg (1594x897, 353K)

>sees "students"
>immediately jumps to non-highschoolers

How long do you personally think you would survive in a hentai game before you succumb to your urges and die to life threatening sex?

Couple of minutes

It's an edgy piece of shit made of 666 smelted down angels that is unclear how to even hold it
But it's got dumb magic bullshit so the protagonist uses it

first creature that offers any sex

it looks dumb

Attached: the_sapphiasius_blade_by_sapphydracases.jpg (613x800, 62K)

Nah, don't worry, it was a male teenager crowd, around 16yos or so. We were discussing disturbing anime because a student was watching Pupa on a school computer until eventually someone mentioned Song of Saya (the comic). This eventually lead to Saya no Uta (the game) and ended up with adult gaming, and my contribution to the conversation was MGQ.

Yes that's the gag

youtu.be/yo9ulFgGbR0
>the music in the climax of part 2

Attached: 1475685534581.jpg (448x537, 99K)

>Use nothing but royalty free stock music
>Still have an incredibly memorable and hype soundtrack
How does he do it?

I'm 99% certain that the Trailer themes are original compositions, despite being remixes of stock music.
youtu.be/dFnrrwvbmJI

The succubus twins.

but vampire queen was hot

That cave was the hardest part of the game for me, including final Black Alice, Giganto Weapon and Chimera Dryad, all of whom combined defeated me far fewer times.

I'd probably get pretty far if I had the strength and stamina to do it since I like to think I have pretty good control of my urges. But the moment I run into a giantess, consider me fucked.

why did luka son become a edgy chuuni? he was never this corny.

Attached: 1563739564785.jpg (1164x954, 141K)

Because he's a half monster half human half angel time wizard, he had no choice in the matter

>figure it'll just be loving/affectionate rape
>"Haha, your penis is weak."
>"Haha, you're a beta male cuck."
>"Haha, you must have ED because you came in five seconds."
>"Haha, now I'm going to emasculate you in front of this all female audience."

I think this game cured me of my femdom fetish, desu.

Not just half monster, half monster LORD. The same lineage that's been passed down in the most powerful monsters since the dawn of time.

Alice wasn't the only one who got fucked when Luka stuck his dick in her.

I need to Paradox already. I bought them both

There are many great girls, but at the end of the day its the humble slime for me.

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

>going for the first girl
I respect that

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Nero's a huge edgy dork
>Alice Jr is a massive slut that wants to fuck her dad
You know thinking about it it makes sense that Luka and Alice would have poor parenting skills

I know this game gives you a qt childhood friend, can you marry her or do you have to let monsters cuck her?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExMDGV0Bb_M

Monster girls have the most untapped potential.

How far is paradox translation?

Last time I played, paradox 1 was kinda far.

Attached: 1557530861924.jpg (640x360, 90K)

In the original VN she doesn't exist and Luka canonically married a monster
In Paradox Luka is a gigachad with a harem of hundreds, though I don't believe there's a single time where he canonically fucks any of them, and part 3 is not out yet so childhood friend still has a chance

knowing how these translation projects usually go, probably not even close to halfway done
Which is a damn shame. You'd probably learn Japanese faster than the time it will take for everything to be translated.

Attached: 1457359298951.png (256x352, 157K)

Part 2 is "done". Some small bits of 1 and 2 are untranslated and never will be but it's essentially done now until we get part 3.

>Masha will never return
>Will forever be in the shadow of loli vampire
God fucking damnit I love gater belts.

Attached: Vampire.png (732x549, 607K)

Part 1 is basically done, just some battle lines haven't been translated because there's hundreds of thousands of the fucking things
According to the thread Part 2 is done as well

Redpill me on xelvy

She clearly has a thing for him and technically none of the sex scenes in Paradox are canon. And she does have sex scenes of her own too. But no proper marriage yet, although there is a weird marriage "event" thingy in the game's extra area, and she's one of the candidates.

Japanese Giger

>gigachad
His harem is the one abusing him

Paradox Setouchi

Story and NPC dialogue is all done. As far as I know the only missing thing is battle text for skills for most characters, gift dialogue for most characters, and maybe some other flavor stuff, but the story is all done.

1+2 is done aside from some flavor text here and there

>In the original VN she doesn't exist and Luka canonically married a monster
I see, but that was before even the original MGQ 1 rpg game, right? and Paradox is a sequel?
what happens in the games between the OG VN and paradox?

Some really cool designs, but also full of nightmares and yellow cum.

Attached: The Nipple Twister.png (232x191, 88K)

>what happens in the games between the OG VN and paradox?
That's something you need to find out by playing Paradox. You're not supposed to know the deal until the game shows you.

He's based.

Paradox gives you the cute tsundere childhood friend but and seriously, these are fucking major spoilers, don't look ahead if you want to play the game she's actually a huge crux of why the paradox world is falling apart. She shouldn't actually exist, and yet she does. She's the daughter of the priestess and mage that were part of Marcellus' party that went on to kill Alice the 15th, but they didn't die before they had a child in this universe. At Part 2's end, she becomes a horrific apoptosis that could potentially end the world in a few minutes, but (at least in Ilias' route) seems to gain some semblance of sanity after the battle, and splits off a small chunk of herself that's identical to how she was before she transformed. She also wiped the memories of everyone and rewound time to before the transformation, before leaving the reality that Luka and co. are in to prevent any further damage to the world.

Attached: 1513556578882.jpg (720x480, 241K)

There are no games in between
There is the VN (Parts 1, 2, and 3) and Paradox (Parts 1, 2, and 3 eventually)
Paradox starts off setting it up as a remake or reboot but it quickly becomes a sequel

>Evenicle is getting an anime
Good for you

What. When? By who

Not only that
Katawa Shoujo is getting one too!

Take a look at his lineage user. His mother is a monster lord that's stated to be near identical in strength to Alice the 1st.
His father is a half angel that carries the blood of a legendary hero, the royal blood of Remina (in paradox it's stated humans with royal blood have special powers), and is the son of one of the original seraphs meaning that Ilias is Nero's great grandma.

Attached: 1551964852804.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

I'M GOING TO MARRY GRANBERRY!

Attached: 1551986329142.jpg (566x600, 476K)

why should i care though?
is monster girls in it?

Attached: 1551332969261.gif (200x194, 37K)

>is monster girls in it?
in KS there's a T-Rex girl, a bat girl, a kangaroo girl and some cunt with a drill-girl friend.

>part 3 will let you bang your daughter
''you know what raising a daughter is the most cuck thing you can do''

beezlebub

There was a wild time on Yea Forums when the first three games were getting translated by some dude, the constant flip flopping between "MUST TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL" levels of kino and "Lovecraftian Tentacle Horror, I'd rather stab my eyes out then fuck this" was just amazing.
The reactions would go from 100% full boner to I'd rather fuck a rusty fork in seconds.

Attached: sasdasd.png (800x600, 835K)

Really Torotoro is a master of the horror genre the likes of which the world hadn't seen since HR Geiger

Fucking casuals

the monster itself is kinda hot desu but they always just went really weird directions with it instead of just making luca cum over and over forever

There's a number a scenes where he's the one who initiates, though. In Nuruko's first scene he just walks up and sticks his dick in her tits without asking.

WHY ARE YOU BOOING ME I'M RIGHT

On the plus side the fights, even bosses, tend do be fast enough that if you fuck up and die you can pretty easily figure out what went wrong, even without guidance.

i got introduced to mgq by a friend when i was like 15
this became my favorite game to play and mostly likely on my top 10 games of all time
i love monster girls and i regret nothing

Attached: 1506214762814.png (180x170, 51K)

HOLY SHIT IS THAT?!

I like Xelvy monsters for being a different take and more on the monster side of it.

>MGQ
>When I was like 15

Oh god, how old am I?

Attached: depressed anime girl.jpg (674x570, 68K)

YEAH IT IS MAGICAL GIRL GRANBERIA

Attached: 80_granberia_st71.png (640x480, 245K)

>want to replay MGQ part 3
>reminded of Delphinus and his atrocities
Is there a remove delphinus patch yet?

Attached: 1529283737492.gif (475x475, 1015K)

I hope there's an H-scene with this outfit.

>he didn't get into monster girls through Ragnarok Online
shiiiit nigga

Considering that he dragged his wife and children into the affair, it's obviously ten thousand of his own dollars thrown in to make it look like the project had some traction. I don't think even Teaching Feeling has made 10Gs off gaijin.

Sure wish there were more pregnant looking monsters. Shit was so cash.

of course not... at least not in part 1 and 2. But maybe somewhere in part 3 when you get advanced and sealed magical girl jobs

>people say the ilias route is better and more interesting
How do I justify to my heart that I’ll betray my wife Alice

I'm aware there's not one yet. I just hope there's one in the future.

MUNAK PUSS

This reminds me that one Yea Forumsnon recently got canonically married to his monster girl waifu (a side character from monster musume) by buttering up the mangaka for like 6-7 years and actually sending him a wedding ring for his waifu

>Ragnarok Online
>Not Final Fantasy and Castlevania

Why is there /hgg/ threads on Yea Forums lately?

Attached: 1564946273280.jpg (1004x528, 110K)

Maya/Maya Purple belongs in MGQ

As does Joker. And Phreeoni

The best discussion happens outside of the cesspool

Cyka Blyat

Attached: 4cda3c35aca08ea9742453e03327a8c4[1].jpg (300x400, 37K)

i played ragnarok online too but that was before mgq
still i collected cards on that game aways loved the artwork on it

Attached: 455456.jpg (194x259, 11K)

do not utter the beast's name, and do not confuse /mggg/ content with it either

shut the fuck up nigger go back to your smash threads

Thank you no thank you

Attached: sm4sh.png (239x84, 2K)

Did Maya always have nipples? Was it censored for iRO? Surprised I'm only now noticing this.

Attached: 1147.gif (130x167, 24K)

Alice was your beloved wife in the original because of the taboo of being with a monster in that world. It was a serious moral conflict between following your destiny as a hero, or following your heart as a degenerate snek lover. Not to mention, the world frowned upon the prospect of coexistence between monsters and humans, but you struggled and toiled to make such a world possible, so when it finally happens, it's rewarding that your waifu was there the whole way, and you finally consummate your union in the most intimate way possible
In the paradox world, there's no taboo, because monsters and humans actually coexist pretty regularly throughout the world, and have for years. The hook of the paradox games isn't struggling to end the forbidden nature between man and monster, it's the mystery of why shit isn't the same as before, despite it being in the same universe (which it technically isn't but we don't know that at the start). Ilias, having her memories of the original world, trying to make sense of all this strange bullshit, is way more interesting than Alice stumbling around just as clueless as Luka is.

I still don’t want to cuck Alice. Just feels wrong.

If it makes you feel better, she'll probably join your party in Part 3 after suffering with her party this entire time. Holding out for your loved one after all that time would no doubt be satisfying.

And even if you pick her at the start anyway, there's virtually no chance you wouldn't wind up cucking her with some other monster for a quick fuck because you're surrounded by a literal harem of monsterbitches all lusting after your shota dick

CUTEBERIA

Attached: 6caf50b737c9fb4d803458e166d7b5d7.png (811x1060, 365K)

Was it Polt?

Yes. Tanktopfag (the user translator) got canon married to Polt.

Attached: 1537953530227.png (1548x183, 56K)

can succubus love?

Attached: 2de.png (600x600, 420K)

Attached: 1560334823198.png (1080x1082, 775K)

that's actually sweet
i hope tanktop bro have a good life

everyone can find love even a succubus

Attached: 1497242938365.png (600x496, 306K)

Attached: 1471682744845.jpg (400x461, 26K)

Tamamo husband ending, either form.

Did you really think all that hot lesbian sex with Granberry was just a game?

Not genuine love

That's weirdly touching in a way. The fact that the artist married off a literal fictional character to some weeb with way too much disposable income and free time just to give him some happiness is surprisingly based.

It's also incredibly stupid, but no one said love is smart, just blind.

>No ring on TTF's finger
Sorry TTF.

It's on the hand that's not visible

I am not sure how to feel about this

Attached: anon marries blanc.png (1700x1850, 932K)

i don't like nep nep but nice for that user

>Oh man I can't wait until we get to fuck ANGELS in part 3
>I know right, those two they teased look amazing.
I'm still mad. You're right though, it was a good time user, we came to fap and stayed for the story.

There will never be a more kino sideplot than Promestein and the Knowledge Buddies; Prove me wrong.
You can't.

Attached: you may have had disappointing scenes, but you are still best girl.png (474x402, 91K)

Can we already fuck our mother?

>I love humans, so I'm gonna turn them all into squidgirls
She was a nutter

It's literally two completely different people from the original
If anything you're helping Alice cuck Sonya

She made me a nutter

NAH MAN I DON'T LOVE PEOPLE, I LOVE THE LIQUID INSIDE PEOPLE, HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU, MAN, I'M INSANE. I EAT PEOPLE JUICE, NO ONE'S GONNA LOVE A PEOPLE-JUICE-EATER

The Iron Maiden. Lock me in.

Attached: stocking.png (500x425, 76K)

meant for

wait, so whenever people talk about playing MGQ (the RPG maker rpg one) they mean paradox? because "playing" a VN really isn't the right term

The VN has combat, and quite a lot of it

There's actual combat in the VN.

Drainoid or Laplace

Well, that was her job. Ilias hired her to make squid people, so it was either that or back to the Nutjob Cave.
And in my interpretation of her plan, she even had a failsafe - Laplace, which Lacroix even comments was a near-perfect replica of a human.

based i love lewd traps and being "locked in with no escape" king of thing

Friendly reminder that Radio is prototype Laplace

Misstauros

>Setouchi made a doujin with Promestein
>she uses science to make herself extra thicc and then /ss/'s Luka and uses her inventions to /ss/ him even more
Thank you based God

Attached: pol witnesses the happening.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

When I first played Paradox Pt 1, I thought Radio was a new character for Paradox. It took me years until I replayed the OG Trilogy to realize she was Promestein's assistant in her H scene.
I felt dumb and suddenly the ending for Pt1 made a lot more sense.

Isn't Luka's kids way more powerful than original timeline's Luka and Alice?

Yeah.

>Ragnarok Online
That was a factor, sure, but for me, it was Sailor Moon. Top tier monster girls there. Fuck, Jamanen is proto-Erubetie.

They're probably stronger than Alice (assuming she hadn't gotten more powerful since the end of the game)
Endgame Luka is absurdly busted though, there's not a chance they're stronger than he was
Hell, he probably has to fight off rape attempts by Alice Jr daily

>"ya' see lads, you havent experienced true nut busting cum slinging ball baring baby batter nutter butter action until you've played every MGQ game"
based boomer, im guessing you teach history?

Endgame luka wasn't even stronger than Illias and still required spirit augments to fight against the strongest beings in the world. His children are well beyond that powerlevel.

Nope, game dev, and I'm 27 actually. It's just that it's surprisingly easy to get a job as a teacher when most of the 30+ teacher crowd has no idea what the fuck an Unreal is.

Anal with Yao

I still don't understand why there's so little material of the monsters from sailor moon despite how popular the series is. There's like 4 or 5 that get all the attention for some reason and then everyone else gets nothing.

>Pupa
Man that was a terrible dumpster fire of a show.

>eventually someone mentioned Song of Saya (the comic)
Putting up a periscope to test the waters, heh.

Seems like the amount of art something is going to get is always inversely proportional to how sexualized it is in the source material.

Only God is worthy of a hero's virginity.

Attached: ILIAS_BEST_GIRL.jpg (1120x840, 92K)

Good thing Luka's a fake hero

is this some kind of edit or part of the game?

>losing your v-card to your grandma
Gross

Attached: yao2.png (665x605, 238K)

>Want to play Paradox
>Want to play ALL of Paradox
Release when?

Knightroid. Nipplefucking in particular

Suck Vore. With the ending intact

2020 at the earliest, and that's not even including translation.
Just play through parts 1 and 2 with both Alice and Ilias, that way you have the most party members available as soon as part 3 comes out

If you haven't started yet and are a slow player, now wouldn't be a bad time to start. Right now you can easily squeeze 100 hours of game, and that's not even counting the Labyrinth of Chaos.

I don't wanna wait again like the wait for Pt2 and Pt3 of the original, but Paradox looks so fun that I might.

Do it, you might find yourself a new favorite.

Attached: 1562360062473.png (640x480, 330K)

Thinking about starting Paradox soon. Any non-spoiler advice? I heard it could be pretty grindy.

play on the easiest difficulty to limit the amount of grinding you have to do to a minimum effort to time ratio.

It is pretty grindy, but you can somewhat mitigate it by having a minstrel or two in your party with Lucky Song, which doubles your experience in battle.
When you get the opportunity to, change Luka into a Guard as soon as you can. Part way through the story, Luka automatically unlocks the Hero job, maxing both Apprentice Hero and Warrior jobs. It's not the end of the world if you level those jobs up before you make it to that point in the story to get a few skills, it just saves a lot of grinding for Luka's jobs so you can focus grinding his other skills instead.
Ilias' holy skills are really handy early on, but Alice gets dark skills which deal with angels pretty handily, though this isn't until the last areas of part 2.
You can't recruit monsters until you get Lime, just go through the first mountain without worrying too much about it, you'll get the opportunity to save her afterwards.

Spider Princess is fucking broken

There are many difficulty choices to choose from, and even playing on harder difficulties I never felt that I had a huge needed to grind unless I did some weird sidequest out of order. But if you want to, just go to Easy.

Try to level up at least one Gadabout. They are useless at first, but not only they have great encounter reduction skills, they evolve into great supportive classes.
Also try to learn the strengths and weakenesses of each racial type as soon as possible. For example, beasts are very weak to pleasure and harpies have their physical evasion through the roof. Just like the VN, Ilias can give you the tips if you're really struggling with that.
There are multiple ways to maximize EXP gains, some can be unlocked fairly early in theg ame. All Humans get some abilities that let you tweak / boost said gains, but keep in mind that passive abilities and/or gear boosts don't stack - no use geting +50% EXP and +100% EXP together, for example, only the highest modifier applies.
As for party members, just go with whoever you want. Just pay close attention to their Unique Traits, those can be seen on their stat screen. You can level your characters any way you want, but it's usually better to take advantage of their Trait whenever possible... for example, taking advantage of someone's ability to always use White Magic to get better dual-class potential.

How good is the spider puss puss scene and how far in do i need to go to see it

Dont try to use your avoid stats, its fucking broken(in the it doesnt work way)

Is this from Moster Girl Quest?

Yup, from the sequel Paradox to be more specific.

Make someone a singer asap, they can double the rate that jobs level up

You get a very good dancer on Sabasa region that acts twice per turn if she uses sing/dance skills, also heres some nice advise to you what would you choose?

>a partywide skill that increase 50 points of defense and magical defense
OR
>a partywide skill that decrease 50 points of attack and magical attack

Paradox is full of so many skills you will feel lost at times, is ok to go at your own peace but remember some skills that do the same thing (the ones i posted for example) can be "stacked" with other skills to make the debuffs be even more OP.

Her scenes? Its just her scenes from the VN but with some differences
You get her like, around the end of Part 2 of Paradox

just got to the bee girl, my fucking dick

Is there any gay shit

Are slug dicks gay?

Maybe

Hell no. The central theme and conflict is monsters raping men to make babies. The gayest it gets is some ass play

Attached: 1550582508292.jpg (704x538, 91K)

I'm out

But can paradox Luka
DAYSTAR - SALAMANDER - DAYSTAR??!?!?!
Didn't think so

One thing I'll say about playing on Easy is that it lets you do some pretty silly things in terms of recruitment. There are a few girls that join you after you beat them in a boss battle, and on easy you can do that way before you're supposed to, which means you get access to extremely powerful party members very early.

The peak of this is probably that you can beat Orochi right around the start of part 2, and then you have Orochi and basically auto-win every battle for the rest of the game.

Succubus' Witch Minimum Phantasm unbirth included

Attached: 1567477492019.jpg (720x957, 75K)

just play on normal and go isn't grindy at all on normal

my wife is not broken

near the end of part 2 so pretty far

Attached: 1539538632755.jpg (900x900, 378K)

Imp paizuri, paradox. Rami's breasts are a miracle of the universe.

>lmao 24 attacks in one turn
>lmao access to time magic and element nullification
I mean she isn't Orochi
but she's damn close
I still love her tho

Oh no whatever will we do

Attached: a79.jpg (640x177, 23K)

shhh don't talk about it

Orochi is also OP?

Go play Shota x Monsters you literal homo.

you got any new examples?

Not that dude but fuck, thanks for the double warning, i almost lost something precious

I love rpg's but I liked the original trilogy way more than paradox. The only cool thing about paradox is that you get to fuck the monster girls pregnant but the VN style trilogy was better in every other way.

Attached: bully.png (640x480, 136K)

Nero and Neris are definitely stronger than Luka.
Luka with all of his seraphic powers unlocked and all spirits with him at maximum power couldn't beat Eden on his own. Also Torotoro said that endgame Luka on his own without the spirits is slightly weaker than Wormiel.

No arguments here, the original is a lot more character focused with a much tighter story
That's not say Paradox is bad of course, it's still a great game with some cool moments. And of course the game isn't even finished yet

my fucking niggers dude

Attached: boobprison.png (802x602, 908K)

I respect that opinion. But Paradox's job system is unironically the best job system I've ever seen in a JRPG. All those skills and abilities really add way more depth than was necessary for a lewd RPG.
When it was just part 1, you could actually build a party that could stomp right through the Labyrinth of Chaos at level 30. It almost required you to have autism to do so, but the fact that it was even remotely possible is nothing short of impressive.

I disagree partially. The VN does a lot of things better, sure, especially character development, but Paradox's worldbuilding is god-tier and unironically one the best I've seen in a JRPG, including AAA titles. And from what I've seen from Part 2 before I had to stop and wait for the translation to catch up, the story really ramps up after the slow starting slog of Part 1.

>all this talk about paradox
>no link
i hunger for sauce fed in a spoon.

Figure it out from there, you're a big boy.

it was already posted, but here ya go goyim:

strongest i would say?
i didn't use her a lot though

Attached: 1544998642180.png (613x584, 155K)

Attached: 1412952427536.png (300x300, 87K)

nice
do you ever fuck the reverse lamia?

nvm literally the next line was her saying "i dont have any H-scenes"

Attached: 1555544813160.png (779x900, 907K)

>Hits all my fetishes
It took 'em five fucking games, but they finally did it. They created my perfect monster girl.

Attached: 80_monk_demon_st01.png (640x480, 144K)

I can't stop smiling after reading this.

Does Paradox 2 include the content in 1 or is it like the VN where each part is a different game

>Dark skin
>Short hair
>Horns
>Abs
>Sling bikini
>Thighs
Sweet fucking JESUS

Attached: 1564629726275.png (207x366, 114K)

>no bad end
Sylph, all the way up to her shoulders.

Attached: 7f9.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

Best spirit

I am dont know if she was serious or just being self aware.

Yes... kind of. IIRC it includes the "game" part but not the H-scenes.

Damn right.

Definitely serious
The angel even says thats exactly what ilias would say

Then it's a double download from me
Thanks user, gonna look up Paradox 1

Nvm, just looked up that all i need is the pictures folder from the 1st game

You just know someone somewhere read this and is even at this moment marshalling unknowable forces and weaving an intricate web of dark magic to make this dream a reality.

Christ this game is just filled with retardedly fun characters and moments I haven't had this much fun with an RPGs dialogue before in my life how'd they pull it off?

Attached: 2019-07-25.png (640x480, 285K)

Favourite temptation scenes? You know, the ones the monsters in Paradox offer when the drop below half health.

Mine would be Blonde Centaur's nursing handjob

There is a merged version in the mega get that.

The one with the three slugs really early on

>this scene
>the Beelzebubs escaping to the surface
>the entire minotaur sidequest
This game is comedy gold.

I am still waiting for his futa lamia x girl to get a translation.

真喜屋 (Makiya) deserves far more love. And I will be forever mad if we can't recruit Sun Wukong in part 3

Attached: 1426380179741.png (640x480, 108K)

There is a A LOT of shit in it. The first game alone is bigger than all 3 VN combined.

what is this game btw?

MGQ Paradox.

Attached: 1566920341354.jpg (666x1000, 511K)

Wait, how would she even put those knickers on?
Is there a thigh gap even there?
Did she magic into a human, put them on, and then...??
??????

Attached: 1565205098927.png (543x499, 176K)

thanks

I really like Ilias crazy smile.

She can shapeshift so sure that works

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Attached: 1556952310978.png (662x1062, 520K)

Perhaps you should read the fucking thread

How much am I really missing out on choosing Alice over Ilias? Apparently Ilias gets a ton of good treatment in Paradox but I can't stand to abandon Alice, she was my favorite part of the original games and I want to protect that smile.

You've already traveled with Alice for a full trilogy, give Ilias a turn.

Attached: 1430771895229.png (364x305, 59K)

GET BACK IN THE SEAL

Attached: see_the_imp_get_the_pimp.jpg (500x375, 30K)

>in paradox it's stated humans with royal blood have special powers
It's more complicated.
Humanity 1.0 - Monster girl tier slendermen, scrapped due to overall instability.
Humanity 2.0 - You are here. Mediocre but stable. Select few families implanted with genes from humanity 1.0; naturally became the royal families of the world, just as Ilias planned.
Humanity 3.0 - Replicants, designed to replace humanity 2.0 after Ilias lost faith in them. Truthfulness of this uncertain due to her ruses upon ruses. Aborted with her defeat.

Attached: iv_iriasu1.png (640x480, 373K)

Everything, Ilais in paradox is pretty great, everyone that hated or disliked her before ended up liking her.

I was like you, go Ilias
Paradox Alice is not the same character

I really like Ilias in general

Attached: 1448649385045.jpg (512x512, 203K)

This is a re-spinning of the wheel of fate user: Same people, different situation.

DELET

Attached: 1527746413088.png (707x920, 312K)

There are a couple characters you can only recruit on Ilias' route, and a couple you can only recruit on Alice's. In addition there are a couple events in game where you have to choose a side and can only recruit the monsters on the side you chose.

So who you choose on your first run doesn't matter, since you have to play through the game twice if you want to recruit all the monsters anyway.

Harpy Queen

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SUKIYAKI MAN

go ilias alice on paradox is kinda meh it has some good recruits that i personally like but ilias is like a core part of the paradox story also her ending on part 2 is better

is this nigga for real

Attached: 1541793557142.jpg (630x588, 147K)

>Attempting to fly quickly changes to jumping off increasingly taller mountains just to see if she can survive it
I love this little retard

Does debira know lucie?

Please tell me that's in the game. It always tickles me how much poor fucking Yamcha has become the universal symbol for being bodied.

Yeah that very picture appears not an hour into Part 1

>Even Illias is taken aback by Luka agreeing to find taller areas to chuck her off of

Attached: 1554611484234.jpg (865x858, 214K)

Attached: 1409653329323.jpg (886x1549, 447K)

Its pretty much the intro.

I keep forgetting that people besides me like mgq

Ilias in paradox redem herself by being a pretty good comic relief.

Ilias never needed redeeming, she did nothing wrong

We used to have Yea Forums threads on MGQ all the time until they started getting 404'd in the past few years for some reason. I'm surprised this thread stayed up so long.

Attached: 1528651984774.jpg (620x465, 164K)

I just want to recruit lolis.

Attached: 1567303008289.gif (200x200, 317K)

play on normal
use lolis
get a op loli army
win the game with it
do it fag
don't be a fucking pussy

Attached: 80_neris_st01b.png (1000x902, 756K)

I want Neris to rape Luka so bad

You get frontloaded with a lot of fairly strong lolis early on
Gob is a fucking killing machine for a long while

nice samefagging neris

Are all the Talk commands/questions translated or no?

Yes. I will live the dream.

Attached: 1553236940585.jpg (475x406, 61K)

I didnt see a single one that wasnt so I'll say yes

You're in luck then because the four bandits are really quite good together

Attached: imagine being a legendary huge monster and getting defeated by a tiny angels flat chest.png (643x1010, 791K)

Alice is the better girl
Ilias is the better character

Alice is bit of a non character during paradox she is way better in the VN.

I love Eden!

Attached: 1410431549213.jpg (426x614, 76K)

I also love the 3rd

I had a soft spot for Ilias from the very start of the VN, mostly thanks to Evaluations. And now she's even better. Praise the Goddess.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbAwjVwRsLY

Attached: 80_iriasu_st33.png (520x390, 162K)

How much of this is translated? I remember getting to around the beelzebub and then stopping because I was regretting not taking in the juicy story.

STOP BULLYING HER

>adored Ilias in the VN
>thing I wanted the most in Paradox was a chance to redeem her
>Ilias route is exactly that
Based

Attached: 1426968213195.png (1000x1000, 765K)

I love her too.

Attached: 1566780992240.png (1000x1152, 1.79M)

>the 3rd

Attached: 1556786447428.png (254x252, 44K)

I recognize that same face.

No bully my wife please.

Attached: 1554084492554.jpg (1000x1100, 97K)

Setouchi is a blight on the game

user by any chance do you have all the stream images for examen of Eden?
He may have a same face problem but his girls are hot as fuck.

I can't look at her without hearing the haughtiest of ojou-sama laughs in my head.

Attached: 1555995289699.png (1384x1496, 743K)

I feel like they relegated him to the horrifying shit cause he liked to draw that.

He made a good number of top tier girls tho

Attached: 1567368495554.jpg (830x1000, 140K)

His shit's not even all that horrifying though
It's just the same generic lady torso stuck onto a tentacle monster and then the death scene is a close-up of Luka getting vored by a pink meat room

Sorry Im retarded, what are you asking for again

Attached: 36338227_p0.png (320x860, 146K)

Those images from Setouchi and co. stream that never god released or just images of eden in general.

Come on man

Attached: 1335866800803.png (681x118, 8K)

Someone could explain this incident to me please? What the hell did hapen?

Oh sorry, I just have the stuff he posts on his twitter every now and then
Also this

Attached: Eden.jpg (800x1100, 447K)

So many people were downloading the first VN that the servers couldn't take it.

>a porn game did SMT better than SMT:A
kek

Attached: 1565399940930.jpg (1000x750, 155K)

sad thing is, you're not even wrong

Goodnight everyone! Thank you all for this comfy MGQ thread, long time since we had one

Attached: gnomey.gif (267x200, 160K)

This was a good thread.

SMTV has all monster girls as recruitable demons, but they affect alignment if you fuck them

Attached: no-more-mr-nice-jesus-heres-a-reaction-image-for-57423270.png (500x360, 365K)

The blueballs of her game over scene in Part 1 haunts me to this day. Goddamn mud dolls. Made up for it later, but still.

Thread is thicc so I'll just ask

Is there an absolute definitive version of this game? I played it a while ago and it seems like a lot has changed

There is a merged version so that you don't have to do it yourself.

Of what, Paradox?
Just download the latest version

Paradox or the original VN? If Paradox, answer is no since it's still not fully complete. Gotta wait for Part 3.