Untitled

Attached: 4EC51595-241A-4238-A169-7C468091A071.jpg (1200x1014, 248K)

Attached: I am a fan tano.png (706x1200, 551K)

drop 5 in C tier
Put LCS in B tier and VCS in A tier

Switch 3 and 5 and we have a deal

shut up zoomer stop being nostalgic about 4

This

4>5, 5's story and characters were absolute trash in comparison. The multiple protagonists thing really kills their ability to make me care about the people and events of the plot.

III was better then VC. Also IV had the best atmosphere of any GTA and I wish they went down that road instead of backtracking with V. Not a Single main GTA since the 3d era is less then an A. Only edgelords who get a kick out of not being normies shit on the GTA series.
Fuck you these are truths

Attached: 1565019431339.jpg (500x679, 74K)

5 is trash you nigger

III is only fueled by nostalgia

The technology changed. If you released 3 today it would be a shit game but at the point in time 3 was released it was nothing short of revolutionary and an absolutely fantastic game. Even Tetris is better modernized then in its initial iteration.

regardless of how bad you think 5 is it's just a slightly improved version of the garbage that was 4 and should not be lower than it

How can anyone with a straight face say Vice City, three and San Andreas was good? The controls are so garbage and out dated it makes these games un playable

>slightly improved
Lmao

>5's characters were absolute trash in comparison
4 had much better characters, but the story of 4 was absolute shit...
It was the only GTA game I couldn't even marathon and want to finish straight away out of pure boredom. Nico and his annoying ass cousin were terrible protags and I didn't give a fuck about them

Which tier are Episodes from Liberty City?

>it's worse i only think this because of a crowbcat video pointing out a bunch of shit with pedestrians i would have never noticed during normal gameplay

Holy shit user, a tier list I agree with.
You might even reach a consensus if you remove the S, A, and B rankings and just say they’re all great games but here’s where they stand in relation to each other without grades.

SA > IV/EFLC > V > VC > III

It's not even open for debate

You're right.
It's heavily improved.

Planes,more helicopters,vehicle tuning,more vehicle variety,more weapon variety,three different characters with plenty of customization to meet your taste,racing minigames,parachuting minigames,everything that is military,better mods,better PDFR mod,better multiplayer (FiveM)

2 > power gap > SA > power gap > VC & 4 & 5 & 1 & 3

VCS for ps2 is objectively the best GTA.