Yep, I'm thinking Kamiya's based

Yep, I'm thinking Kamiya's based.

Attached: 1567444780636.png (584x143, 15K)

I'd actually agree, if the games on Switch would run 1080p 60fps at the very least.
Until that time, console warrioring has merit, and you can't just shut them down with lol just buy the other console, because affording it is not a problem. The terrible performance is the problem when there is no alternative to play it on a platform that can play the games in proper performance.

Not really, you're just wasting your time being mad when you can just pick it up and play instead of being salty

Yes really, I would be wasting my time playing shit games when I could just not pick it up and play something worthwile instead of being a cuck.

Not everyone wants to spend all their money just purchasing consoles though.

"Console warrioring is worth it if the game I'm arguing about is shit and I don't want to play it, and I'll play a better game instead". No, we're talking about games you want to play, retard. Console fanboying is a waste of time that only subhuman faggots who want a sense of tribalism or some shit.

posting about it is also a waste of time

Based dicky kojima

Buy the console
Pirate the game

How much of a braindead simpleton would you have to be to not only buy a PS4 but also defend it online? Are you supposed to be proud of being a consumerist retard? "HURRR LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT ONE CONSOLE WITH ACTUAL GAMES, A MOVIE GAME BOX, A DEAD MICROSOFT CONSOLE, AND A $2000 COMPUTER THAT I USE TO SHITPOST ON Yea Forums CAUSE PC ALSO HAS NO GAMES!!! IM SO ENLIGHTENED!!! BASED IDORTS RISE UP JUST STOP BEING POOR!!!!"
lmao retards the lot of you

Well, he's pretty fucking right. Stop making excuses and unreasonable demands just because you can't afford shit

lmao...
telling kids who can't afford multiple consoles to get a job in 3+ years time after they graduate to play astral chain which will be emulated by then
assuming they're not in little people school

consoles are redundant garbage, PC should rule all

>STUDY HARD AND EARN MONEY

Is that the japanese version of "have sex"?

Yeah, not wanting to pay $300+ for unneeded hardware because of arbitrary console exclusivity is so unreasonable. We've been getting robbed by these console manufacturers for decades now, but according to Kamiya we're the problem. I guess him saying anything else wouldn't jive with his daddy Nintendo, though.

Based and Arrghpilled

Even on shitty minimum wage 300 or whatever doesn’t take that long to make

which place employs 12 yr olds?
anyway, the real problem is that consoles are trash machines that should have no exclusives to prop up their mini monopolies
if forced to compete with the same libraries, PC would win, and thats what people should be buying because they are far more useful and modular

>Arbitrary
Nintendo literally paid for the development.

>earn

Just don’t play, poorfags. Others will instead.

if nintendo was smart, they'd realise that releasing their games for all platforms would bring in waaay more sales

>i only hate platforms that can't do 1080p 60 fps
So you hate all consoles?

>game would not exist if not for funding from exclusivity
>"arbitrary"

Ok cool but they also sell consoles. The point of exclusives is to sell their consoles.

try not being poor

U have to be 18 to be here retard

blocked

Blocked. RT :>STUDY HARD AND EARN MONEY

Is that the japanese version of "have sex"?

he likes trannies tho

Kamiya is the only reason I have twitter, a few days ago he posted a screencap witu a bunch of people going "ching chong ching chong" in his mentions and called them hard workers

IThere are other publishers, and there still would be in a world in which exclusivity hustlers like Nintendo and Sony didn't exist. Platinum just chose Nintendo and their terms.

I think he got trapped

epic

THIS ISN'T KAMIYA HE NORMALLY CAPITALIZES HIS BLOCKS

yeah it worked out for sega

>STUDY HARD AND EARN MONEY
Spoken like a true jap drone.

>sega
I cant tell if you're serious or not
You do realize that the last time sega made a console worth a damn half the board's current posters weren't even born yet?

ok slack off and be poor, i'm sure you'll get true love or some other dickensian shit

t. triggered insectoid

>see this tweet with no context
>think he meant something along the lines of "Focus on your life and your career instead of wasting it complaining online about consoles"
>read the thread
>realize it was actually about being able to buy different consoles
Am I getting out of touch?

no, it's the children who are wrong

>that statement is actually valid now
full circle

What an insect brained midget.

No, that's what I thought too.

If they didn't want to fund bayo 2, they would not have founded astral chain either.

That's what I thought too

At first I thought Kamiya was based but now I think he's Japanese Phil Fish

based and manletpilled

If youre over 18 and own a console youre a fucking man child.
Disgusting faggot.

>Be productive and live decently
No.

Nah he is saying become a bigger consumerist drone.

「プラチナゲームズ」

DAILY REMINDER that Kamiya is nothing compared to Mikami who during development of re2 literally had to keep Kamiya on a leash to prevent his retardation from shitting everything up.

Daily reminder that Mikami has more good games under his belt.

Daily reminder that Mikamis own crazy goofy games are superior in every single way to Kamiya's.

Daily reminder that Mikami was always the superior creator and has more range as a creator than Kamiya who remakes the same game with the same tone and presentation over and over again.

Daily reminder that Kamiya's lovechild game was cancelled for being SHIT whereas everything Mikami touches comes out fantastic.

In short, daily reminder FUCK KAMIYA

>Yep, I'm thinking Kamiya's based.

Attached: this is how weeb looks like.png (300x300, 10K)

Man, I like stylish action games so I want to try this out, but the switch pro controller feels like shit, are there any custom controllers with the Dualshock analog positions?

Anyone who compares him to Phil Fish is automatically a retard

Yeah you sure sound like an adult. You’ve convinced us all!

Attached: ACB26A50-43C1-4917-A7B6-192A113E75A9.gif (194x172, 495K)

Switch Pro is literally one of the best classic controllers ever, competing with the Wii U Pro

this should be slapped on the front page of Yea Forums