This is Cyberpunk 2077

Say something nice about it

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077.jpg (1180x784, 224K)

the cat girls with big dicks

>something nice
>big dicks
user, I'm afraid you might be gay

i hope we can disable all the horrible UI elements. what happened to having to use your brain in games?

>*MASSIVE ARROW OVER HEAD* CYBER BRAWLER -- KILL THIS ENEMY
>OBJECTIVE -- 100 METRES

This shit isn't normal, I honestly believe that there is a smear campaign against this game.

Attached: 1520960279698.png (306x404, 57K)

>i hope we can disable all the horrible UI elements.
well considering its a feature in the witcher 3, then most certainly.

No dickgirls = no buy.

Does anyone on this fucking board want to play a cyberpunk game?
One of the biggest elements in a cyberpunk setting is enhancing or entirely replacing your eyes so you can have an HUD that feeds tons of information and aids you aiming etc.
And you want tog et rid of that.
What the FUCK do you like about this setting?
I'm not saying it won't be an option, that's beside the point, but why the fuck do you want to play a cyberpunk game but hate EVERY cyberpunk element in it?

Attached: 1338059295764.jpg (476x700, 99K)

v can shit her pants as much as she wants, it's still going to be good.

it's not gay, they're girls

why the fuck did you quote me? im simply answering a question from the other user.

The only time i'd ever remove the hud is for screenshots. and thats it.

Attached: -4369261773849647864.jpg (1526x1477, 259K)

that's a guy with tits, stop lying to yourself

Attached: 1559494409497.jpg (517x541, 23K)

Not if it's a woman who gets a dick augmentation.

lets not get carried away, this isnt a strictly cyberpunk thing, just an annoying spoonfeeding modern rpg thing. you arent fed up with being told exactly where to go and having no sense of adventure in these games?

>girls
There are only nonbinary genders in this game.

If in addition to chroming there's also genetic manipulation + advanced surgery and you've got people going around that used to be male but become fully female with a working womb and every single internal part replaced or grown to be exactly female, how do you interact with them?
How about people that are spliced to be intentionally intersex from birth?
As in dick + pussy, and variations of that?

How would Yea Forums and /pol/ function and interact with people in a cyberpunk setting with advanced genetic splicing and manipulation?

Attached: 1316725153064.png (581x534, 72K)

Yes user, I too enjoy reading 4 pages of poorly written text instead of just having an NPC tell me where to go.

>IT'S SO RARE THERE ONE (1) CHARACTER IN THE GAME WITH IT
>EVERYBODY'S A TRANNY!
???

the npc will still tell you where to go, you just have to listen and pay attention to your surroundings instead, zoomer

This.

Attached: 1546657407429.jpg (418x420, 80K)

When was the last time there was a game as hyped as this that's been in development for 8 years

>most hyped game of the year
>lets down its fans
Well that's just how it usually goes.

i'm really excited for this but even i gotta say i'm disappointed with what was shown the other day.
they randomly change the sleek black interface to shitfuck brown, graphics look a tad blurry.
hope there's a good explanation, i'm sure the game will still be good though.

any implications of remote liberalism in an insanely popular game will have a kneejerk reaction on Yea Forums

It hasn't been in development for eight years
You were never fans.

>liberalism
>we had to make the gangs either neotechnazis or jungle gorillas

Probably the first concept art from the game that I like and it's in a magazine cover kek.

Attached: cyberpunk 2077 magazine.png (1024x1322, 1.92M)

But this shit isn't just on Yea Forums, it's all over.

too many niggers

No, the bitching is mostly on Yea Forums

They didn't "have to make" anything, what they're putting in the game is being directed by Mike Pondsmith, the creator of the tabletop.
I mean don't you think it's fair that the creator itself tells them what to put in this game?
If not him, then who?

Attached: 253729.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

It's on any website that doesn't ban you for not praising the game. What websites do you go to that are actually praising the game? Reddit?

It's not even that. There have been constant of poorly written anti-cyberpunk anti-cdpr threads since before any of the recent news stories. Just a constant barrage of barely-english shitposts since the announcement trailer.
It's either someone's desk job or weapons-grade autism.

>They didn't "have to make" anything
>Change all the gangs
I'm willing to bet they "had" to do something, or else why are all the gangs changed?

>you're not a fan if you're not willing to eat shit

even reddit is regurgitating the same shit I see here

sure it's downvoted, but it's still present the game is being attacked, it's completely unprecedented

where the FUCK is shazam when you need him?

>sure it's downvoted
And then the posters are shadowbanned and the posts removed before they get too much visibility. Fucking cucks

It's an open secret that there's a specific smear campaign towards the game by a couple of parties you're surely already familiar with.
You will se a huge decrease in these kind of posts and threads very shortly after the game release as things cool down.
Yea Forums is what is designed as a "hotspot", thus why you see people being paid to spam the same threads over and over again generally with the same text and same collage images.

Attached: 1348427264880.png (640x480, 450K)

Sounds like you have firsthand experience...

>MUH SMEAR CAMPAIGN
dont you mean SHILL campaign?

I was excited for the game, man, but every new shit they say or post just keeps bringing it down.

Reddit's been around since 2005 you dumb nigger. Up until all the tranny jannies left recently this place was in lock-step with reddit before their advertiser wars

That's the idea.

You say that every thread, it doesn't sound genuine

>Literally first time around here in years
Perhaps I'm not the only one feeling this way?

Attached: 1366203905222.png (355x328, 65K)

>7 threads about this game
>Release is like 7 months away

Oh bo its going to get worse with every month

You say that every thread too.

Become a part of the Inquisitors and fucking murder any tranny/fag I see.

>the genre makes spoon-feeding okay!
That's a lazy fucking excuse and you know it. A legit way to make the UI cyberpunk would be
>game starts in ranger mode, 0 ui elements, iron sights only
>install eyes, unlock UI framework
>install sensory upgrade, unlock health meter
>install gps, unlock map
>upgrade gps, unlock quest markers
>install weapon uplink, unlock ammo meter, upgrade for crosshairs
>etc
Meanwhile, the more upgrades you install, the more civvies and other innocents start looking and behaving like enemies, until you can no longer tell the difference between friend and foe and every mission ends in massive casualties and collateral damage

You know what's funny? All that shit doesn't mean anything because all the fights are in interior corridors

Ah yes, a smear campaign that exists solely on Yea Forums’s video games board, not somewhere relevant. Totally makes sense

I didn't mean for this specific game as-is. I meant for a good cyberpunk shooter in general
Cool criticism tho. Totally wrekt me

I was agreeing with you autisbro

so who did the game piss off this week

Attached: tumblr_p0qf0s2iNY1vgx4hfo3_1280.png (1081x738, 224K)

Reread your post and still don't see even the slightest hunt of agreement. You might be as autistic as I am

see

sjws. They're trying to turn Yea Forums against the game for oppression points. If you don't believe me, they were on Yea Forums yesterday unironically trying to metoo Maynard

I kinda like the witcher series so I am cautiously optimistic about this game, given the studio's previous work

Attached: 1567456483791.png (3840x2160, 2.66M)

>taking any post on Yea Forums seriously

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

I feel like this is the fate with most modern vidya, nothing to really look forward to anymore. This game is slowly tumbling down whenever there's new information about it.

I know, I thought it was shitposting at first too. I eventually realized that they weren't merely pretending and were actually trying to push an agenda

Is it just me or did they re-upload the deep dive video? It seems way less blurry now.

Are you implying that there is no reason for people to be disillusioned with the game and CDPR itself? They have basically done everything that this board reacts negatively to except micro transactions and DRM. And they recently put out a chopped up gameplay trailer of what looks mediocre at best after years of hype.

this

I can see this working one day, i'm playing NMS which makes you repair shit before you are fully functioning and allows you to add and remove weapons on starships and shit

I look at Blade Runner where Deckard didn't have any enhancements. Motoko had a little bit but nothing like a big fucking compass or minimap so I think the more control to the player, the butter

I really hope you're not that dumbass piece of shit who thought all the haters on this board was 1 poster

you're a fucking retard to take Yea Forums seriously and Maynard was caught sperging out on Yea Forums 2 days before the album dropped, people make threads about him raping children just to trigger him because he replied every single time

Attached: 1563988084117.jpg (680x762, 113K)

>No one can say anything bad about this unreleased game, it's a masterpiece!!!1!!
>PRAISE CDPROJECkT RED!!! PRAISE G ERALDOOOOOO

get dabbed on normalnigger

Attached: 1541386837038.gif (524x374, 111K)

>Motoko had a little bit
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but isn't Motoko supposed to be 100% machine at this point?

yes

It has a nice sunny weather.

Its same mentally ill troupe of people who smeared witcher 3 threads with same pictures a year before the game even launched.
I mean you'd have to ask moot about detailed analytics but its exactly the same behavior thats been going on for 5 years straight.