This coming generation of consoles will be the first one where shit gets too expensive and powerful to justify keeping...

This coming generation of consoles will be the first one where shit gets too expensive and powerful to justify keeping a gaming PC Yea Forums. So whatcha going to do? Stay on 'muh Windows' forever like a luddite incel, or finally pick up a controller and a console like a comfortable normie?

Attached: ang.png (559x422, 264K)

What was the name of this series again?

Digimon Adventure.

That series always made me physically uncomfortable.

I used to fap to her when I was a kid pretty hard.

So which console marketing division are you from? It should be a goddamn law to disclose any company you're shilling for on an online discussion board.
Consoles are dead. Get the fuck over it. They are objectively worse than PCs in every single way, and no sane person would ever spend over a few hundred US$ (or equivalent) for a goddamn PC because expensive graphic cards and LOLGRAFX are for goddamn idiots.

>the eternal console-power cope
Been hearing this since at least the PS2, but probably goes back further

The horror!!

Attached: 1566283582092.jpg (777x1024, 50K)

>consoles are too expensive so ditch PC
what?

I’d rather enjoy console tech a decade before it comes to consoles.

>This coming generation of consoles will be the first one where shit gets too expensive and powerful to justify keeping a gaming PC
what did he mean by that?

Both. And I fucking hated Angela Anaconda.

You know, freedom of speech and all, yeah sure. Except for this thing, I want that ugly shit to be censored, to be erased from history, from this fucking universe.

Angela Anaconda and not Nanette Manoir

>becoming a normalfag
>ever
lol fuck that, i'm staying a volcel forever and you can't stop me

I don't believe you

What do you even mean by "too expensive" and "too powerful"? Even if console prices went to 1.5k-2k, pc would still be miles ahead in terms of possibilities and options since consoles are nothing other than computational slavery and dependency on a company. Truth is, next gen consoles will not cost more than 500, they will still be playing games at 25 fps while doing under 1080p resolutions, they will literally be worse than the gtx 1080 i7 6700k 16gb ddr4 system I built 3 years ago and if it stopped running every game at 1080p+ 60fps I would just do an overclock and some time later buy nothing other than another graphics card. I'm never ever going back to stupid consoles for their stupid censoring, paid online, shitty controls and sub 30fps sub 1080p walking corridors and interactive movies.
Wemb related, average console peasant.

Attached: 1514839019940.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

>This coming generation of consoles will be the first one where shit gets too expensive and powerful to justify buying one instead of just gaming on PC.
Fixed that for you, peasant.

Attached: pcmr.jpg (512x512, 20K)

thanks user gonna have it downloading now

As an Idort I don't think PC will ever be the only thing people do. Having tried to help people set up a PC most people just aren't willing to put in the effort. And most people couldn't troubleshoot the simplest of problems.

Jesus dude, even dumb children have standards. What's your excuse?

that's with everything people go into thinking it's easy

I have none. I've been constantly horny since I was 10 and masturbated to everything.

>So whatcha going to do? Stay on 'muh Windows' forever
yes.

Attached: 1542652878316.png (606x334, 108K)

>next generation of consoles will have a 5700 with a heavily downclocked 3700x
>they're most likely going to to release holiday 2020
>by that time it'll already be outdated and you'll be able to build an equivalent pc for around the same price

>will be the first one where shit gets too expensive and powerful to justify keeping a gaming PC

Didn't you sonygros say this last gen?

Attached: 1565490972845.gif (418x235, 2.97M)

Even if AMD magically doubled their processing power for no extra cost just in time for the new consoles, it'd only be a year before it's available for PC cards.

Don't know what you're talking about.
For 400-500$ you can build a equally powerful PC and have a dozen more possibilities.
Also:
>Paying for online multiplayer
The most normalfag thing you could do.