If you don't want an SNK character in Smash because you'd rather Nintendo scrape the bottom of their barrel of...

If you don't want an SNK character in Smash because you'd rather Nintendo scrape the bottom of their barrel of franchises to add Ashley, Waluigi or Bandana Fucking Waddle Dee then please just like go outside or something.

Attached: 95afc338a132a93349df0b31f5fc965d44c0eb14_00.gif (274x320, 146K)

I want an SNK character that isn't just
>guy that fights with hand-to-hand combat and maybe throws an energy wave or makes his appendages light up as he charges across the screen

I get mascot priority and everything but goddamn.
>Metal Slug dudes get all their guns and shit
>Nakoruru has her animals
>Athena has her psychic blasts and all that

Terry’s cool and all, but I still want Phoenix

I am just happy that Sakurai wasn't soulless enough to add this soulless fire emblem bitch to smash.

Attached: Edelgarde_Neutral.png (1600x1920, 287K)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. She could easily be added as another bonus for getting the Fighter's Pass.

>wants a lame gimmick character over a fighting game icon
Why?

SNK is bottom of the barrel though. Especially shit like Terry.

I like how suddenly every Yea Forumsirgin is a hardcore SNK fan, while before the smash bullshit I could count with the fingers of one hand the number of threads I’ve seen about any of the SNK franchises

Still better than western trash like Doomguy.

Smash secondaries are cancer. Everyone was a huge Persona "fan" when Joker was revealed.

I want a SNK character

Attached: DokiDokiMajoShinpan.jpg (250x230, 42K)

Is that an oppai loli?

I don't even want Doomguy and that's bullshit. At least Doomguy would be unique.

I always talked about Terry in Smash, glad I and my few SNKbros were right over all the retards and their shit ton of useless meme picks threads.

Attached: 1556917306938.png (763x1047, 710K)

Personal attachment to Ace Attorney and the belief that Terry would play exactly like Ken 2.0 because Sakurai is a hack

God I remember this

She came in both sizes

Attached: 339396-dokimajo_ext_oppai061207.jpg (320x240, 32K)

>At least Doomguy would be unique
We already have Snake.

Snake can't rip and tear, run and punch like a train or use Doomguy's massive arsenal of weapons.

>Ashley, Waluigi or Bandana Fucking Waddle Dee
I'd prefer Isaac or Ray 01 desu

Attached: 1567308946939.gif (344x240, 1.86M)

>Terry would play exactly like Ken 2.0
Launch Fightcade and play one fucking KOF game in your life, you will see that Terry is absolutely not Ken.
You always ask for brawlers, otherwise your shitty fanbase always cry over muh anime swordmans and now that they give you a great one, you cry again because muh fighting game character.
It's actually kind of funny to see a lot of people react like if all fighting game characters plays the same, it's a real proof that smashtards never touched a single fighting game in their life.

Attached: 1554184349604.jpg (500x700, 73K)

>because Sakurai is a hack
Reading comprehension

Everytime, and i mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. i come to Yea Forums to chill and see what's going on i see atleast 5 fucking Smash threads.

What is it that a single game attracts so many autistic manchildren Nintendies? What does that game have that makes it stand out?

>MUH CARTOONY CHARACTERS FIGHTING
>MUH VIDEO GAME LOVE LETTER
>MUH COMPETITIVE

No.

It's just a stupid party game made for little kids who don't know shit about what makes a video game good and for autistic manchildren who won't stop gobbling on Nintendo's corporate cock.

>L-LOL YOU'RE A SNOYBOY

Seriously you fucking Smashcucks make me sick, please do us all a favor and go take a shower first and then kill yourselves. Stop wasting our precious oxygen.

HE

Attached: HE.png (198x205, 65K)

Terry is the bottom of the barrel for third party characters.

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

Terry has the potential to be an incredibly fun and diverse character, I know that. What I’m saying is that Sakurai’s gonna fuck it up because he’s gonna just make him exactly like Ken because haha they’re both from fighting games and i can’t make a new gimmick for fighting game characters haha

I don't give a shit about SNK, it doesn't go deeper than that my man
Don't know why it's such a complex mind jungle for you people to understand not giving a shit about at least one company or character regardless of importance

Attached: 1540780961929.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Terry has Earth Ki Power that manifests into beating the shit out of your opponents, thats a lot more fun than yet another dumb zoner

Post 30 seconds of you playing Terry competently

Actually anyone who wants to complain, post proof you can play him instead of HE HAS A HAT IT IS HAT KEN!

Attached: 1562507942026.png (907x435, 662K)

Go play UMVC3 then

I don't want an SNK character in Smash because I don't want Fatal Fury or Metal Slug to get tangled up in smashfag autism

v/irgins and zoomer fags never touched an arcade machine thats why they dont know terry

NO!
IT HAS TO BE SMASH BECAUSE HE'S HONORARY NINTENDO MATERIAL AND MOTION COMMANDS MAKE ME CRY!

I never wanted or hoped for Terry, but I'm totally up for him. The historical significance of SNK games, specially in the fighting genre, makes this a joy to see happening.

Seething

I do want an SNK character. I want Mai.

Attached: Heroine-mai.png (806x1156, 377K)

Then you don't know at all Sakurai regarding gameplay deals.
Did he make Cloud and Hero similar? Fuck no.
Did he make Joker and Bayonetta similar? Again, no.
Did he make Captain Falcon and Ganondorf similar? Yes at a beginning, but now they're almost truly unique.

Each character plays in a unique manner outside Echo Fighters, and each of them play completely different.
Plus, we only had 1 fighting game representative per se with Ryu (Ken being an obvious clone).
Plus KoF95 is one of the reasons Sakurai made Smash Bros.
So, you shouldn't be THAT worried about it.

I never played an SNK game.
Where should I start?

>Metal slug
We already have mega man, duck hunt, snake, and joker
>Nakoruru
We already have banjo, duck hunt, pokemon. Trainer
>Athena
We already have Mewtwo, Ness, and Lucas

>you want terry, go play kof
>you want ryu, go play doa
>you want doomguy, go play tony hawk

KoF 98/2002
SamSho 2/VSP
Metal Slug

Crystalis

This wasn't half bad.

As a mii costume?

We already got there with Banjoke
>dead
>never getting a new game
>irrelevant
>last actual game was on N64 (no the shitty kart builder spinoff doesn’t count)
>only wanted by autistic manchildren and memeshitters and some rosterfags after there dumb dead gator was memed in
>ugly design
>literally borderline retarded character
Seriously literally nothing u autistic spergs can spew out prove otherwise literally no one cares about Banjoke it was just the next hurrdurr he haz to be in meme character he is literally the definition of bottom of barrel 3rd party
>buttt he was wanted
Agian only but autistic manchildren who can’t grow out of their childhood, underaged memeshitters who want it because some eceleb made a video on it or rosterfags
Literally never heard of it outside smash autism

Captain falcon should have never been even remotely similar to ganondorf and u know this

Shermie is better.

Attached: crop.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

HAS

I'm a huge nintendofag and I've hated every single DLC, even the ones from Smash 4, that's not a Nintendo character but I'm so fucking happy we are actually getting an SNK rep.
I'd prefer Athena or the Metal Slug crew over Terry but I'm completely fine with him being in.
Now my only question is what his gimick will be?
A MAX bar will only turn him into Cloud without a Sword or Joker 2.0 so I hope he gets desperation moves when high in damage so he becomes Lucario on steroids.

A man of culture, hakkesshu girls are best SNK girls

NO PATIENCE FOR SMASH ROSTER FAGGOTRY

He gets a groove system

BASED AS FUCK

Attached: YcUQTdZ[1].jpg (960x648, 45K)

He gets max mode with desperation moves to put smashfags on suicide watch

Attached: 240[1].png (680x508, 591K)

HUH

Even better: if you have nothing better to do than posting ten threads each hour about Smash, go take a shower.

And judging by NuToads, I think Rare would rather give the rights to B-K back to Nintendo

>black text on dark brown shirt
Literally monkey brained

Snake doesn't even use a gun, let alone all the guns Doomguy has.

This image requires that you believe that all western Smash fans want the same thing.

Yes, this is what I want

Attached: images (5).jpg (493x223, 21K)

>muh fighting games
smash is great because its way more creative than any fighter, is the equivalent of a game full or SVC chaos secret characters.
Terry is as boring as bandana dee for a game like smash, even fucking Nakoruru would have a fun dinamyc with the bird, it could even work like luma and make her lose techniques for a while.

Terry has nothing a mii brawler can already do.

That sounds so fucking cancer. Lucario is already on steroids, high aura/rage lucario kills at 50 off all smash attacks and bair.

>Athena
Anyone but her, I hate Athena

If you care about smash at all then please go outside

Agree, Athena is generic anime trash.

But I want Paper Mario.

Attached: super-paper-mario-artwork-3_0321040000060676.jpg (801x1024, 79K)

what about rugal?

Attached: Rugal-kicks.gif (180x290, 217K)

Terry would be fucking great but throwing in ralph and clark would cover 3 games with ikari, metal slug and kof

I imagine its gonna be a situation like Hero and Banjo; they're gonna reveal the SNK character to please the niche SNK fans, and then a more recognizable character as the final DLC pack. So the people seething about SNK should silence themselves until the Direct.

>i come to Yea Forums to chill and see what's going on i see atleast 5 fucking Smash threads.
I filter words like "smash" and "sakurai" and I always have at least 10 threads filtered at any time

>then a more recognizable character as the final DLC
Lol its gonna be edelgard

>makes a smash thread
please just like go outside or something

PSYCHO BAAAAARU

I'd shit my pants

I'll take ten

I want an SNK character, just not Terry. Unless it's his Garou outfit, then it's ok.

100%. After Smash 4 gave us fucking Bayonetta as the final DLC, I'm not holding my breath anymore.

>People are actually bandwagoning the poor mans Ken

Attached: 1491518849839.png (970x937, 1.36M)

>SFfag
Opinion disregarded.

The funny part is no one on Yea Forums plays fighting games in the first place so you know it's all just shitposting.

Here's your final DLC rep.

Attached: Master_Chief2.jpg (1143x1600, 212K)

im convinced even the people defending terry doesnt know a damn thing about snk.

based

Personally Im a huge sucker for King. I know there's no chance of her making it but she's my number one pick dammit.

Attached: 1468509047446.jpg (1000x1075, 128K)

>Rosterfags

Attached: Hugho telling the truth.png (678x1268, 1.06M)

>Ray 01
One day it’ll be our time to shine Customrobobro

Attached: 1C271A2C-266B-42F7-84A9-93C5A4800343.png (1059x720, 452K)

Please make sexy girl Terry an alt.

That would be great,but I honestly doubt it

Attached: 78058ff1593c7c8aaa8050d569e84ed328071991_00.gif (155x160, 50K)

Naturally. Terryfags are fake fans in general. If they were actual fans of SNK IPs, they would be supporting Marco or Nakoruru.

Yea Forums does play fighting games, they just suck at them.

Yes but why does he scream “ARE YOU OKAY?” When he does his falcon punch?

post 30 seconds of you playing a kof game

Based and Hughpilled.

N-NOOOOOOO

I LIKE SMASH BROS

D-DONT SAY THAT, DELETE THIS

Attached: brainlet.png (485x392, 49K)

Attached: out of your mind.jpg (680x746, 52K)

Oh I'm supporting Marco alright.

Attached: iu.gif (240x160, 24K)

Nothing wrong with asking you if you're okay.

post 30 seconds of your asshole getting penetrated by dogs.

Why are mods doing nothing about it?

>Diet Contra
>Samurai Snoredown

Look at Joker and Hero, how many moves are exact copies to others on the roster. The assumption is it would be the same for Terry

I was probably pretty okay before he fire punched a hole through my fucking chest

Yeah, i also doubt it, but a man can dream.

Attached: rugal-with-babes.gif (141x201, 102K)

Based

No one can be as boring as bandana dee. Not even Terry.

I want SNK but I don't want Terry

Attached: Marco Rossi Moveset.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

>copies
Quit being a fucking idiot, idiot. There’s only so many ways you can animate attacks in fighting games before you’re retreading. There’s a lot more that goes into a character that creates a unique experience than that.

If it is Terry, I'm gonna be stoked. He was one of my most wanted out-there third party picks (Along with Dante and Doom Guy), and he's my favourite FG character along with Ken, so having them in the same game again is a dream come true for me.

Watch her get in if there's a fighter pass season 2

Attached: Hat Ken.jpg (500x940, 141K)

This is the Terry you're getting and you'll fucking like it.

Attached: terry_costumes.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Its going to be hell when he is the final fighter.

Attached: 1448503881215.jpg (278x488, 25K)

It’s going to be Byleth headlining the second fighter pass with the lords as Mii costumes

>Neo_G
Happening

Attached: 1.png (599x459, 247K)

Except I did regain that childlike wonder when Banjo got announced Hugh.

for me is kyosuke shigure.

Attached: Kyosuke.jpg (481x480, 97K)

Unironically this, the smash fanbase is so fucking awful when it comes to characters, if it isn't Geno, Sora, crash, doomguy, shatae, hat goomba, or Rayman these fags flip the fuck out and screech and complain about so much retarded shit. I'm so glad sakurai actually has taste and doesn't listen to the awful fanbase.

Almost cut myself with that edge, inbred.

I find this character so, so unremarkable.

Sakurai should have never added Ridley. Now smashfags think they can have whatever they want. Ultimate should have stayed Ridleyfree to teach smashfags a lesson or two about how Sakurai is in charge and they're not.

And Marco can turn into a zombie that vomits a jet of blood.

Fuck Terry.

I mean, if it's free I couldn't care less, I just don't want to have to pay for another damn FE rep to have a complete roster

Waluigi is more popular than Terry and all SNK characters. Also, I prefer Nintendo characters in Diarantou Nintendo All Stars, rather than random characters.

SHE'S IN

Attached: file.png (1005x561, 923K)

To bad nothing he does with it is cool. Doesn't matter how you dress it, Terry is boring as fuck.

Yep. That's it.

>Terry
We already have Ken, Ryu, Falcon, Ganondorf, Incineroar

It's really fucking easy to do idiotic comparisons as yours.

FUCK Terry. Metal Slug squad or no SNK rep in Smash period.

Attached: marco.png (350x750, 194K)

He better have a Garou alt costume with the bomber jacket

Attached: 1546879435154.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I figured after Banjo everyone would accept, okay this is as big a pull as we could ever get. As bases go, the Nintendo sphere is pretty covered so it will be fun odd picks from now on. But no everyone wants some new character to be the big meme. It already felt forced after Ridley, who was a forced meme to begin with. Now the culture is to force memes and get angry it someone is ahead of you.

Who's this cutie?

Literally any character is more intresting than Hat Ken even Hero

>"Hat Ken"
I hate Smashies so much.

Attached: file.png (680x680, 688K)

you are just mad you cant keep using your too big memes folder. Keep seething.

I just want gaming icons like Crash and Phoenix Wright

>diet contra

And then you don't want people saying Terry is the poor-man's Ken.

>but now they're almost truly unique
no they are not. just cause Ganondorf has a sword for smash attacks still doesn't mean he is fully unique

Smashfags are the same people who say Dante would be a clone of Bayonetta, or an echo of Joker because Joker has 1 (one) animation similar to Dante, are you really surprised they're this retarded and sheltered from stuff that isn't Nintendo exclusive or in Smash?

Then keep your faggot series away from Smash

Here's hoping no other characters I like ever get put in Smash so I don't have to see these special ed classroom retards try to talk about them

Attached: 1562850881584.jpg (466x486, 81K)

I wonder if he'll have some kind of meter/max mode gimmick, they didn't give ryu/ken a meter but the fighter pass characters have all been pretty unique in their mechanics. smash already has short hops and rolls and shit so idk what other KOF gimmicks they could do beyond that

Ken is as interesting as people pretending that Metal Slug is fun series.

Most of those people are joking, but Sakurai very well take a character that is very much unrelated to one and make it a clone of another. See Ganondorf

>fighting game icon
>literally just ken with a hat when we already have ken

says the "dress ness" poster

Attached: __madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_gomennasai__6a71621dc1ef13982f9dcb2ab848be36.jpg (1600x1168, 390K)

Attached: epic strawman bro.png (760x540, 399K)

They could do something with the Fatal Fury plane switching, make some kind of big dodge

>got terms like hat goomba and sword Gohan being used by the same fags complaining about this but Hat Ken is going too far

Bandana Dee is LITERALLY a hat goomba.

I would haver prefered Banjo-Threeie instead of Banjo in Smash.

>ridley
Wat

PLEASE be King of Dinosaurs.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 829K)

Terry is boring.

B is Power Wave.
His forward B will be Power Tackle.
Up B? Rising Tackle..
Down B is Crack Shoot.

All predictable, "reused from some other character" moves. Not that this doesn't already happen but we could have some other much more unique character.

Cheers user, you're ok

Attached: garou team.jpg (937x937, 151K)

Just like Skull Kid.

I mean, Bandanas aren't considered hats so not really.

Metal Slug is fun for those who can play video games. Not your case, as we can clearly see.

Still, people have shitternames for all these characters in smash faggatory

I think SNK would rather forget this travesty existed.

> Implying that there wasn't any characters with unique animations added to the base game of Ultimate
Ya sure they are at the point that they must be retreading a significant amount of animations in order to make new characters

>All predictable
He's in

Attached: Goose.jpg (433x650, 42K)

>t.fag who's never played Metal Slug

>Had the budget of a paperclip and three dollars
>Not only broke even but was a massive success
>"forget"

Massive success? What? It sold like 5000 copies.

>guy that fights with hand-to-hand combat and maybe throws an energy wave or makes his appendages light up as he charges across the screen
>Athena has her psychic blasts and all that
literally the exact same shit what the fuck, just a projectile and glowing punches and kicks (psycho sword and phoenix arrow, ironically even closer to ken)

have you ever even played an SNK game or are you a braindead waifudegenerate

I don't consider "hold shoot" pixel art galleries to be fun videogames.
>B-b-but muh mech crab gif!!!

I don't consider "play Ken, but with a hat" a fun character, either.

That's the point faggot. It doesn't matter who gets in. With a roster of over 70 characters most gameplay styles have been filled and being "unique" shouldn't justify adding a shitty literal who character

Nah up B is power dunk, rising tacku will be the up smash

>hat goomba fags still seething
I bet they're the ones pulling this hat ken shit.

Attached: 1445952793574.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

t. Dean Takahashi

Look at SNK pulling an absolute mad lad move and revealing SamSho season 2 characters

You have shit taste and don't even know the OG Athena, you only know nu KoF Athena.

>Hold Shoot

Ummm, yikes? Please clear them with no continues while "holding" shoot.

Attached: 1560432620499m.jpg (1024x570, 73K)

The dodging is the fun part, idiot.

I can already see the power dunk compilations

He's a fucking ken clone, he's boring. Metal Slug deserves the rep more than hum any day.

I was mentioning Bogard before all that SNK leak : it makes sense to include something from their side in this nostalgia fest!

what will his splash text be? I don't have much familiar with KoF or FF but I love speculating about this shit

Going back from the MOTW outfit to the GD one is still a mistake in 2019

i love how people is seething at this obvious bait.
I used to trigger autists back in the day too, snk kids, MMX babies, zelda casuals etc it was all fun times.

You will make it some day user, in the mean time have fun.

Attached: 0__nUx1QDioHHVCcx6.jpg (1200x911, 210K)

Cheers!

I bet it will have "hungers" or "real bout" for the pun

>SLIME WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE UNIQUE THAN ANIME SWORDGUY NUMBER 500, SWORD GOHAN IS BORING ROBIN CLONE! SLIME DESERVES IT MORE THAN ERDRICK
Like clockwork

She's in. Thank you, Sakurai. Who knew he had such good taste?

Attached: 1494281464763.png (850x990, 455K)

ken hat fags on full force today.

based retard

Metal slug outright has their moveset already you dumbass.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN, SHOTGUN, GRENADES, FLAMETHROWER, ULTIMATE METAL SLUG.
Easy as hell. Neutral B is PISTOL.

is go outside the pg version of have sex?

Truth.

Because you are just thinking about it visually instead of how they work and what other mechanics he may have on top of it.

>No BURN KNACKKRU
Stupid secondary

side smash

I don't give a shit about SNK but hope it's Metal Slug cause that sounds way more unique than Hat Ken, we already confirmed getting 3 SWORDSMAN for the love of god 1 gun character cant hurt, but Sakurai has shit taste and this universe sucks donkey so it won't happen

Attached: 1538857253131.jpg (500x375, 26K)

She's in. Sakurai is based and Harajukupilled

Attached: fc06f65549d376e2c6373e259f92519d.jpg (600x1000, 95K)

>we already confirmed getting 3 SWORDSMAN for the love of god 1 gun character
Why do smashfags talk like this? Archetypes aren't just determined by weapon, you can create a character that functionally works the same with or without the visual aspect. Hero is a sword character and you don't play him like the others.

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY

pura paja bro.

Three nigga THREEEEEEE

LA DA DA
LA DA DA
LA
DA
DA

The fact that Joker and Hero are practically Bayonetta and Robin echoes does give user a good point about there being too many swordsmen though.

>they're just going to make a character for free!

The absolute delusion from FE cucks lmao

>The fact that Joker and Hero are practically Bayonetta and Robin echoes
I'm starting to see why people say rosterfags don't even play smash.

>common mooks throughout the entire series
>Skull Kid comes out in 3 games, not even a common enemy
Jeez you really want to pull other picks through the mud just because people called another character a hat goomba.

It's a bummer that Sakurai wasted slots on so many generic FE protagonists. Now that the franchise finally gets another good installment with interesting characters that could make for unique playstyles people are already sick of them regardless.

Byleth would be the absolute worst pick. It has to be one of the three lords.

what about andy?

Attached: 5664354475.png (390x392, 19K)

God forbid he'd rather have unique and fun characters instead of turning Smash into a traditional fighting game. I'm a big SNK fan too, but c'mon dude

Attached: 1545080826542.png (329x1600, 754K)

Fucking retarded.

You say this when Ryu and Ken are ironically 2 of the most technical and fun characters in the roster

Attached: onlytruesnkrep.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Gays not welcome

Attached: athena.png (800x878, 374K)

Gay Bowser for smash.

Attached: 1537810980559.jpg (904x718, 72K)

terry turns up the heat

She could be slot 5 as per Nintendo agenda. We're due to bullshit beyond Joker which only got in because Sakurai jerked off so hard he bricked his PS4 courtesy of Persona 5.

athena's alt costume game would be lit

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 430K)

Reminder, that one hobby Terry has is to troll people online. Your salty tears only makes him stronger.

I'm glad Sakurai came to his senses after Joker. The last thing we needed was for him to listen to shit tasting faggots like you.

Attached: weavoidedthebadfuture.jpg (3864x2800, 1.77M)

>he doesn't filter his threads

Attached: guhhhhhhhh.png (645x729, 23K)

>using the shit Dante no one likes to strawman

Attached: hey_cmon_cmon.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

See you in Playstation Allstars 2

STEVE ROGERS CONFIRMED FOR SMASH

Literally our guy.

Attached: OURGUY.jpg (688x398, 129K)

>things other people like are what I consider shit
90% of the characters that are on your shit list are literally shit, but you're lumping in some decent picks with the trash.
Maybe next time remember to put a picture of yourself in the excrement so we know who to laugh at.

Attached: 506.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Sakurai would absolutely use Donte if he were forced to make DMC content.

>Tfw Terry is literally making people seeth and he's enjoying it
You literally cannot make this shit up

>Slugs
How will Slugfags ever recover?

Attached: ohnonono.png (1200x852, 2.84M)

that ain't a metal slug, though.

>tfw imagining Terry trolling rosterfag characters on Yea Forums

Actually 100x that

Ganondorf has more than just smash attacks and specials. He has other movies that work very differently and even if the moves look similar they're not used the same way. You can tell who actually plays smash and who doesnt. It's very clear.

Metal Slug crew is tired of fighting.

Attached: ms-smashletter.jpg (945x2884, 649K)

Terry & Bandana Dee were on my wanted list before the leaks. I've gotten used to "Hat Goomba" so "Hat Ken" doesn't mean shit to me at this point. Marco or Haohmaru would be just as good as Terry though; Kyo/Nakoruru would be a tad less exciting as those three.

I also want Wonder Red, Mach Rider, Ryu Hayabusa, a Tekken character, a Killer Instinct character, & Dante. I remember months ago posting that Terry & Hayabusa would be ideal as SNK & Tecmo are the last classic Japanese game devs without an in.

Attached: 1565300500043.png (170x185, 55K)

Now that's kino.

Attached: 1r7sf6xo1_400.png (320x224, 22K)

>Its actually morden the one who's in.

KOF XV got announced, so it's gonna be a KOF character.

RUGAL CONFIRMED.

Sure.

Attached: file.png (722x595, 225K)

Attached: 1457233031812.gif (320x288, 15K)

atleast she isn't a sword user

Sounds to me like Terry is afraid of Slugs, rightfully so.

I can see at least 10 characters on that list that would be better than both Terry and Ryu.

Well then it's a good thing the salt killed them all.

Attached: AHYOUOKAYRETARD.png (600x450, 120K)

>Terry is a boomer who likes videogames and trolling
literally our guy

Salt can't kill metal slugs buddy.

I see 5 that I think would be just as good, but that's it. I think getting SNK & Tecmo in is a good thing. I could take Metal Slug or SamSho just as easily as KOF or Fatal Fury for SNK, but if Tecmo gets in and it's a ninja thot over Ryu I'll be disappointed (Ayane is alright though).

Only character that I'd trade SNK rep AND Hayabusa for is Wonder Red.

Attached: 1567281186359.png (640x718, 753K)

I know a guy.

Attached: 1564805586883.png (549x489, 361K)

>Hero has Metal Slash, seemingly useless move
They were teasing Metal Slug all along.