OH NO NO NOO

OH NO NO NOO

Attached: 792b62a1a93d8829819313bda2474fc6.jpg (1274x675, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=SaVm7jQ4TT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats so funny?

i just dont get it

OH NONONONONO HOW WILL MCDONALDS FAGS EVER RECOVER

Attached: 52af731eecad04801a6e411e-750.jpg (740x555, 58K)

THEY DOWNGRADED THE GAME BEFORE IT EVEN CAME OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1531746695730.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Take your meds OP

YOU'LL NEED MEDS WHEN SEE THE LOW RESOLUTION PIECE OF SHIT GAME THAT CYBERPUNK IS GOING TO BE WHEN YOU PLAY IT

Attached: 1530214370497.webm (284x240, 138K)

OMG THEY DIDNT EVEN DOWNGRADE IT IN A PATCH POST-RELEASE LMFAO XD

Games like seven months away dude

>WHEN SEE THE LOW RESOLUTION
I don't play on consoles so I can pic any res I like schizo.

Tiananmen Square Massacre
Winnie the Pooh
Xi Jinping
Fuck Mao Zedong and the Chinese Government
Eat shit Mainlanders, you all niggers deserve to die

Did you honestly not expect any downgrades when this game will also be coming out on console?
Did you honestly not read or hear the THIS IS BETA FOOTAGE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE they keep saying?
Why are you so obsessed? I'm not even going to buy this game but every day there are at least 3 fucking threads shitposting about this game.
Literally where do you even see Chinese? Am I missing something here?

these arent graphical downgrades though, if anything they are upgrades
they are graphical design downgrades

I EXPECTED THEM TO HAPPEN WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT, NOT WHEN A NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER COMES OUT.
NOW THE GAME GETS A DOUBLE DOWNGRADE
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1561700314437.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

So just don't buy the game? Why are people so obsessed about shitposting this game?

>TAKE OUT ALL THE COLORS CDPR, THE JOURNOS ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR COLOR CHOICES
What the fuck? Why is CDPR ruining their own game?

Attached: 1513693824453.jpg (1152x2048, 210K)

have sex

I WANT THE GAME TO BE GOOD YOU DUMB NIGGER, MY POSTS ARE JUST THERE TO COPE WITH THE PAIN

Attached: cs go.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

Isn’t it being played on a console?

Do CS GO bullets have randomized sizes whenever they're fired?

>BAWWWGRAFX
Are we ever going to care about ACTUAL FUCKING GAMES WITH FUCKING GAMEPLAY again? Fuck graphics. A fucking game can be a bunch of goddamn stick figures as long as the gameplay is good.

>OP just now figuring out that consoles have worse graphics than PC
OH NO NO NO

A CYBERPUNK IS ONE OF THOSE RARE GAMES WHERE GRAPHICS ARE IMPORTANT YOU SEETHING JEW NIGGER.
OTHERWISE I AGREE

Attached: c90fa5e0adb999d78dabeb963a70a988.jpg (718x694, 309K)

white girls have no ass

>cлaвщит
Хaхaххaaххaхaхaххaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaaхaххaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

>dropped the speed from 80 to 66
Speeding is bad M'kay

Attached: 1555608982672.jpg (599x337, 16K)

>console faggots ruining yet another game
really hope you queers reject console next gen so this stops happening. our games have literally been cucked by the ps4 since 2013. you faggots make me sick.

>he thinks women who look like they're wearing diapers are hot

white men prefer human girls not baboon ass

>gets domed at the end
every time

cope white bois

no but the decals that appear when you hit walls do.

Most of them do now. Overload of hormones in food and leeching plastic.
The big ass meme in “culture” was designed to go along with it.

REV UP THOSE FUCKING MOTION BLURS THESE TEXTURES ARE TOO HOT TO HANDLE WOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-213832_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 308K)

Diaper fetishist

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=SaVm7jQ4TT4 1:15 confirmed no downgrade, shut up op.

>Just because they release their games on consoles too doesn't mean they'll downgr-

>less shitty blur
>bad thing
ok

Honestly the only difference in the rendering is the motion blur and better lighting in the left pic, but the youtube compression killed the image. If the comparison shows anything, it's that streaming services like Stadia are dead on arrival.

It's the opposite, Deep Dive is the public release video while the sneak peak was just a screenshot of what the press saw.

Pedophile fetishist

Better than the big gut no ass shit

>obsessed with diaper wearing women
>calls others who don't share in their fetish pedos

Kek

Yes. Little girls have no ass as well, see?

Stop projecting.

they lowered the speed, game is going to be slower!

based /ck/ poster

stfu pussy

Attached: 1567278585495.webm (720x404, 541K)

I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we’ve encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade – I see this game every day – it looks stunning.

>'hey rabbi watcha doin'?

>physically typing out your laugh

Attached: 1566827752015.png (625x573, 381K)